1. Captain Marvel
  4. Aquaman
 5. Spider-Man: Into Spider-Verse
6. Bumblebee
     5. How to Train Your Dragon
   7. First Man
 9. Justice League
Comments about the soundtrack for A.I. (John Williams)

Edit | Delete
Re: Williams go home
• Posted by: ugly joe   <Send E-Mail>
• Date: Thursday, January 24, 2002, at 5:33 a.m.
• IP Address: cliente-213227036244.dialup0.senpa.supercable.es
• In Response to: Re: Williams go home (David Pintado)

You don't have to sorry, because I know what you mean. I have experienced myself similar emotions before, so I understand what you say. I shouldn't have written those things, or perhaps I should have done it in a different way so that you could not feel offended. It was not my intention, really. My problem is that when I'm talking about music, I tend to express myself in a very stubborn and radical, almost inappropriate, way. But the reason of that is my love of music. So I'm sorry, again. Really, A.I. has a beautiful main theme (on piano), although I don't like very much the rest of the score. I think that we both feel the same things when we listen to music, which is the most important thing in my life, a sort of catharsis that relieves me when I don't feel well emotionally. If everyone listened to this music, wars would not exist at all, and people would be more civilized. So don't feel bad, nor apologize, because there is nothing to apologize for. Again, thank you for your comments and for reminding me that I should not be so hard with Williams' music, inasmuch as many people love his music as much as I love Zimmer and other people's music!
Luis

P.D.
I should have realized that you are not Spanish, because no Spanish person(as far as I know: I've studied English philology, and I teach English phonetics at the University of Seville) would master English in that way. But your name and family name are quite Spanish-like, that's why I thought that perhaps you are Spanish, so I asked to myself: why are we writing to each other in English if we both are Spanish? But when I read one of your messages, I realized that your English was too perfect for it to belong to a non native speaker!!

Comments in this Thread:     Expand >>
  • Williams go home  (11297 views)
       ugly joe - Monday, September 10, 2001, at 11:41 a.m.
    •    Re: Dear ugly joe...  (11499 views)
         Levente Benedek - Friday, September 14, 2001, at 9:15 a.m.
    •    Re: Williams go home  (11213 views)
         Levente Benedek - Monday, September 10, 2001, at 1:06 p.m.
      •    Re: Williams go home  (11123 views)
           Josh - Wednesday, September 19, 2001, at 8:04 p.m.
        •    Re: Williams go home  (11036 views)
             Levente Benedek - Thursday, October 11, 2001, at 10:00 a.m.
      •    Re: Williams go home  (11111 views)
           ugly joe - Tuesday, September 11, 2001, at 12:00 p.m.
        •    Re: Williams go home  (8831 views)
             S.Venkatnarayanan - Monday, March 31, 2008, at 4:41 a.m.
        •    Re: Williams go home  (11413 views)
             David Pintado - Sunday, January 20, 2002, at 12:42 a.m.
          •    Re: Williams go home  (11329 views)
               ugly joe - Sunday, January 20, 2002, at 8:56 a.m.
            •    Re: Williams go home  (11539 views)
                 juju-bean - Monday, February 25, 2002, at 2:21 p.m.
            •    Re: Williams go home  (11246 views)
                 David Pintado - Tuesday, January 22, 2002, at 7:50 p.m.
              •    Re: Williams go home  (11113 views)
                   ugly joe - Wednesday, January 23, 2002, at 4:00 a.m.
                •    Re: Williams go home  (11379 views)
                     David Pintado - Wednesday, January 23, 2002, at 4:55 a.m.
                  •      Re: Williams go home  (11477 views)    We're Here
                       ugly joe - Thursday, January 24, 2002, at 5:33 a.m.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.