SUPPORT FILMTRACKS! CLICK HERE FIRST:
Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk
iTunes (U.S.)
Amazon.ca
Amazon.fr
eBay (U.S.)
Amazon.de
Amazon.es
Half.com
Glisten Effect
Editorial Reviews
Scoreboard Forum
Viewer Ratings
Composers
Awards
   NEWEST MAJOR REVIEWS:
     1. Captain Marvel
    2. HTTYD: The Hidden World
   3. The Lego Movie 2
  4. Aquaman
 5. Spider-Man: Into Spider-Verse
6. Bumblebee
   CURRENT MOST POPULAR REVIEWS:
         1. Batman
        2. Star Wars: The Last Jedi
       3. Apollo 13
      4. Edward Scissorhands
     5. How to Train Your Dragon
    6. Jurassic World: Kingdom
   7. First Man
  8. Solo: A Star Wars Story
 9. Justice League
10. Ready Player One
Home Page
Menu Options ▼
Comments about the soundtrack for Star Wars: Attack of the Clones (John Williams)
This site, Filmtracks.com to be SUED by 20th Century FOX

James R. Wentworth
(imo-m08.mx.aol.com)


  Responses to this Comment:
Andy F
Jackie Eberhardt
This site, Filmtracks.com to be SUED by 20th Century FOX   Wednesday, May 29, 2002 (7:44 a.m.) 

20th Century FOX threatened Filmtracks.com with legal suit regarding the review of MOULIN ROUGE earlier this year (http://www.filmtracks.com/titles/moulin_rouge.html). Now it won't be long before FOX's lawsuit against Filmtracks.com over the STAR WARS: ATTACK OF THE CLONES begins. FOX doesn't like anything that Filmtracks.com writes about the music for its movies. It is completely unfair and FOX should be ashamed of themselves.

Filmtracks.com used to be a thriving web site. Now it is stuck always fighting off 20th Century FOX. Bastards!


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Andy F
(pooh.seis.sc.edu)

  In Response to:
James R. Wentworth

  Responses to this Comment:
Curtis Beaulieu
Re: This site, Filmtracks.com to be SUED by 20th Century FOX   Wednesday, May 29, 2002 (9:23 a.m.) 

> 20th Century FOX threatened Filmtracks.com with legal suit regarding the
> review of MOULIN ROUGE earlier this year
> (http://www.filmtracks.com/titles/moulin_rouge.html). Now it won't be long
> before FOX's lawsuit against Filmtracks.com over the STAR WARS: ATTACK OF
> THE CLONES begins. FOX doesn't like anything that Filmtracks.com writes
> about the music for its movies. It is completely unfair and FOX should be
> ashamed of themselves.

> Filmtracks.com used to be a thriving web site. Now it is stuck always
> fighting off 20th Century FOX. Bastards!

What the hell are you talking about?

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Curtis Beaulieu
(63.27.49.250)

  In Response to:
Andy F

  Responses to this Comment:
Andy F
Re: This site, Filmtracks.com to be SUED by 20th Century FOX   Wednesday, May 29, 2002 (12:22 p.m.) 

> What the hell are you talking about?

Filmtracks has been harassed by the stupid Fox Intellectual Property Department all year long. Someone (likely a competing site) has encouraged Fox to pursue Filmtracks for supposed copyright violations, even though it's a load of garbage and Filmtracks would win in court.

It started with Moulin Rouge (see nasty letter from Fox attorney: http://www.filmtracks.com/special/moulin_rouge02.shtml) and now the rumor is that Fox is attacking Filmtracks for the Attack of the Clones review too.

Mr Clemmensen (webmaster of Filmtracks) has been silent recently, reinforcing the probability that there is some legal wrangling happening behind the scenes.

Everyone in the film musiz biz agrees: Fox has its head up its ass.

CB



Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Andy F
(pooh.seis.sc.edu)

  In Response to:
Curtis Beaulieu

  Responses to this Comment:
Star Wars Freak
Re: This site, Filmtracks.com to be SUED by 20th Century FOX   Wednesday, May 29, 2002 (1:45 p.m.) 

> Filmtracks has been harassed by the stupid Fox Intellectual Property
> Department all year long. Someone (likely a competing site) has encouraged
> Fox to pursue Filmtracks for supposed copyright violations, even though
> it's a load of garbage and Filmtracks would win in court.

> It started with Moulin Rouge (see nasty letter from Fox attorney:
> http://www.filmtracks.com/special/moulin_rouge02.shtml ) and now the rumor
> is that Fox is attacking Filmtracks for the Attack of the Clones review
> too.

> Mr Clemmensen (webmaster of Filmtracks) has been silent recently,
> reinforcing the probability that there is some legal wrangling happening
> behind the scenes.

> Everyone in the film musiz biz agrees: Fox has its head up its ass.

> CB

I know all about the Moulin Rouge episode, but what could possibly be wrong in the Episode 2 review to warrant Fox rattling their sabers?


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Star Wars Freak
<Send E-Mail>
(cwpp-p-144-134-199-212.prem.tmns.
net.au)

  In Response to:
Andy F
Re: This site, Filmtracks.com to be SUED by 20th Century FOX   Thursday, May 30, 2002 (11:35 p.m.) 

what are you talking about.
why are they sueing filmtracks


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Jackie Eberhardt
(207.33.16.79)

  In Response to:
James R. Wentworth

  Responses to this Comment:
Chris
Matt
This site SHOULD be sued! It is sick and perverted in every way!   Wednesday, June 19, 2002 (9:06 a.m.) 

I have never seen a movie site so filled with perverted propaganda as this Filmtracks.com! No matter where you go, you read literature about filthy subjects, inappropriate comments by visitors, and worst of all, disgraceful opinion essays by the editors denouncing the savior Jesus Christ.

The editors of this site should be sued for indecency, poor judgement of character, and for allowing discussion about sex, nudity, and other topics of perversion to continue here!

What is next? Naked pictures of the editors?

> 20th Century FOX threatened Filmtracks.com with legal suit regarding the
> review of MOULIN ROUGE earlier this year
> (http://www.filmtracks.com/titles/moulin_rouge.html). Now it won't be long
> before FOX's lawsuit against Filmtracks.com over the STAR WARS: ATTACK OF
> THE CLONES begins. FOX doesn't like anything that Filmtracks.com writes
> about the music for its movies. It is completely unfair and FOX should be
> ashamed of themselves.

> Filmtracks.com used to be a thriving web site. Now it is stuck always
> fighting off 20th Century FOX. Bastards!


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Chris
<Send E-Mail>
(brpt-sh9-port5.snet.net)

  In Response to:
Jackie Eberhardt
Re: This site SHOULD be sued! It is sick and perverted in every way!   Tuesday, July 16, 2002 (11:22 a.m.) 

What are you talking about? There are not discussions of sex of anything else.
All this site is about is the films and mainly there music.
Could u give examples of this or are u just full of yourself?
Maybe you have trouble understanding this site.



Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Matt
<Send E-Mail>
(rn142-121.rose.net)

  In Response to:
Jackie Eberhardt

  Responses to this Comment:
kurt
Being sued...and then complain about perverted sites. C'mon now!!   Thursday, July 25, 2002 (8:47 a.m.) 

My goodness...with all the complaining and whining we're seeing in this world right now, it's no wonder everything is in chaos. "There's just too much propaganda on this site." Oh please! Everyone's been accused of propaganda at some point, so quit being a wuss! If there's anyone that's sane out there, they would see the same exact thing I am right now. And I'm of christian religion, and I'm not offended by this site. Nor should anyone else, regardless of religion. It's only about film music! It's as harmless as anything you'll every find LOL And to take a music site and turn it into an issue of discussion is so lame. So my best advice is: have fun and don't take things too seriously.

P.S.: Now of course, some of these individuals complaining are probably just messing around and doing this for shits and giggles. But believe it or not, there are many whiners that complain like jackie eberhardt and 20th century fox.

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


kurt
<Send E-Mail>
(63.226.28.130)

  In Response to:
Matt
Re: Being sued...and then complain about perverted sites. C'mon now!!   Tuesday, October 1, 2002 (6:42 a.m.) 

> My goodness...with all the complaining and whining we're seeing in this
> world right now, it's no wonder everything is in chaos. "There's just
> too much propaganda on this site." Oh please! Everyone's been accused
> of propaganda at some point, so quit being a wuss! If there's anyone
> that's sane out there, they would see the same exact thing I am right now.
> And I'm of christian religion, and I'm not offended by this site. Nor
> should anyone else, regardless of religion. It's only about film music!
> It's as harmless as anything you'll every find LOL And to take a music
> site and turn it into an issue of discussion is so lame. So my best advice
> is: have fun and don't take things too seriously.

> P.S.: Now of course, some of these individuals complaining are probably
> just messing around and doing this for shits and giggles. But believe it
> or not, there are many whiners that complain like jackie eberhardt and
> 20th century fox.

in the dictionary it says that anything that tries to persuade people is propaganda.


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display



Copyright © 1998-2019, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.
The reviews and other textual content contained on the filmtracks.com site may not be published, broadcast,
rewritten or redistributed without the prior written authority of Christian Clemmensen at Filmtracks Publications. Scoreboard created 7/24/98 and last updated 4/25/15.