1. Venom
    2. House With a Clock/Walls
   3. The Nun
  4. Crazy Rich Asians
 5. The Meg
Comments about the soundtrack for Avatar (James Horner)
Avatar is demonic, desensitizing us to sin

(ip70-173-38-208.lv.lv.cox.net)

Radio
Reuven
Tony
Bradley James
Charles
Doppity
Avatar is demonic, desensitizing us to sin   Saturday, January 30, 2010 (9:25 a.m.)

I took my wife, my 12 year old son, and his 12 year old friend to see Avatar a week ago. It was the first time I had been to see a movie in 5 years.
We ended up actually walking out of the cinema.
I was totally disgusted by the constant cursing of God and the taking of Jesus' name in vain.
Have you ever noticed that American movies always find a way to blaspheme
Jesus's name and to damn God? I had to explain to my son why we walked out of the movies.
There were also many demonic and blasphemous themes in the movie.
When the white lillies descended on the main character's avatar, this was a
mockery of the baptism of Jesus when the Holy Spirit in the form of a
dove descended on him.
The animals in the movie were all demonic too.
There was a reference to "vampirism" when the mother stuck her knife into the
chest of the main character and then sucked his blood from the knife.
I could go on and on but you get the point.

The music only glorified these sins. It made me so upset that I wanted to throw up.

My pastor said this and I agree... The closer Jesus' second coming approaches, the more all demons use strategies to have people blind and be shaped by them instead of Christ.
I reject this movie as I reject Da Vinci Code, Harry Potter, the book The Shack. All these trash go to the right place with their followers.
The right door is narrow. May God give to his chosen people discerniment and they can be able to avoid the evil.

Furuichi Yuu
(216.1.207.91)

Jen
ricky lamoreaux
Re: Avatar is demonic, desensitizing us to sin   Sunday, January 31, 2010 (9:16 p.m.)

It disappoints me to learn that you were allowed to procreate.

> I took my wife, my 12 year old son, and his 12 year old friend to see
> Avatar a week ago. It was the first time I had been to see a movie in 5
> years.
> We ended up actually walking out of the cinema.
> I was totally disgusted by the constant cursing of God and the taking of
> Jesus' name in vain.
> Have you ever noticed that American movies always find a way to blaspheme
> Jesus's name and to damn God? I had to explain to my son why we walked out
> of the movies.
> There were also many demonic and blasphemous themes in the movie.
> When the white lillies descended on the main character's avatar, this was
> a
> mockery of the baptism of Jesus when the Holy Spirit in the form of a
> dove descended on him.
> The animals in the movie were all demonic too.
> There was a reference to "vampirism" when the mother stuck her
> knife into the
> chest of the main character and then sucked his blood from the knife.
> I could go on and on but you get the point.

> The music only glorified these sins. It made me so upset that I wanted to
> throw up.

> My pastor said this and I agree... The closer Jesus' second coming
> approaches, the more all demons use strategies to have people blind and be
> shaped by them instead of Christ.
> I reject this movie as I reject Da Vinci Code, Harry Potter, the book The
> Shack. All these trash go to the right place with their followers.
> The right door is narrow. May God give to his chosen people discerniment
> and they can be able to avoid the evil.

Jen
(166-205-137-147.mobile.mymmode.co

Furuichi Yuu

Trevor
Kate
Re: Avatar is demonic, desensitizing us to sin   Sunday, March 21, 2010 (1:03 p.m.)

> It disappoints me to learn that you were allowed to procreate.

I saw it last night against my better judgement. James Cameron is an arrogant man who has made a movie that challenges God's authority. The movie is like a bad spiritual drug trip- it's visually pretty- but what lurks underneath is something very ugly and evil- kinda like Lucifer.

Trevor
(134.197.153.252)

Jen
Re: Avatar is demonic, desensitizing us to sin   Thursday, May 6, 2010 (9:51 a.m.)
• Now Playing: Climing Up "Iknimaya-The Pathway To Heaven"

> I saw it last night against my better judgement. James Cameron is an
> arrogant man who has made a movie that challenges God's authority. The
> movie is like a bad spiritual drug trip- it's visually pretty- but what
> lurks underneath is something very ugly and evil- kinda like Lucifer.

I am still seeing no evidence of this film questioning God's aurthority. How? Did you personally talk to God? And lets say it did: if God was offended, wouldn't Cameron be dead, along with everyone else who participated in this amazingly spiritual, beautiful film. This film taught me to go out and explore the beauty that Nature brings. Read Ralph Waldo Emerson, who believe Nature is a part of God.

Kate
(cpc3-pres11-0-0-cust172.pres.cabl
e.virginmedia.com)

Jen
Re: Avatar is demonic, desensitizing us to sin   Saturday, October 9, 2010 (3:56 p.m.)
• Now Playing: Avatar 'the movie'

i think your kind of missing the purpose of this film. God as the christian refer to him is never mentionaed at all. i think you need to understand that in the real world religions other than yours are allowed to exist so they should be permitted to in the fictional world also.

whats more this film is an incredibly good representation of the effects of environmental decline and is a statement to to the world that something needs to be done before its too late. That its time to fight to defend our planet from the global destruction of technology.

i suggest you rewatch it, after a bit of synopsis research, with what we in the modern world call suspension of disbelief.

> I saw it last night against my better judgement. James Cameron is an
> arrogant man who has made a movie that challenges God's authority. The
> movie is like a bad spiritual drug trip- it's visually pretty- but what
> lurks underneath is something very ugly and evil- kinda like Lucifer.

ricky lamoreaux
(204.184.215.2)

Furuichi Yuu
Re: Avatar is demonic, desensitizing us to sin   Friday, November 12, 2010 (10:35 a.m.)

the animals were demonic?? how so?
youre completely over analyzing this, its a simple reference to the indians losing their land, not converting people to cursing God, language is a problem everywhere deal with it, enjoy sitting on your high chair looking down on everyone else. and wasn't it god that said "drink my blood" its not referencing to vampirism, she was seeing if he was one of them. sure it talks about another god, it uses some language, but stop sheltering your kids from the world, and acting like nothing is good enough becuase the world is evil, [bleep!]ing deal with it. my father was a pastor and tried sheltering me like you are with your kids, you know what hapenned?? it drove me away, your kids will be more likely to experiment, dont judge and act better than everyone, use those experiences to TEACH your children, not to judge

Edmund Meinerts
(p4fc13960.dip.t-dialin.net)
No false witness
Re: Avatar is demonic, desensitizing us to sin   Monday, February 1, 2010 (9:45 a.m.)

Yeah, he had to post this here as well as on the ScoreBoard...Hats off to you, sir. Even the Inquisitors weren't as good at imagining up heresy. Finding demonic references in Avatar...that is an achievement.

Pogel Adler
(ppp-70-129-135-7.dsl.rcsntx.swbel
l.net)
No false witness
Re: Avatar is demonic, desensitizing us to sin   Tuesday, February 16, 2010 (8:17 p.m.)

Sorry Buddy, I don't see it.

Sebastian
(proxy22.messagelabs.net)

ERIKh
Attn: No false witness - You are the DEVIL!!!!   Saturday, March 20, 2010 (9:29 p.m.)

You are the Devil!!!

It's people like you that GOD does 'not want' preaching his work!

Avatar was the most spiritual, enlightening film I have ever seen!

I feel sorry for you, but most of all your children who are innocent victims of your poisoning.

You were probably once a normal person, but have been 'brainwashed' - I sincerely hope your children are 'stronger' than you... so they can run away and see the true meaning of life!!

Regards,
Sebastian

> I took my wife, my 12 year old son, and his 12 year old friend to see
> Avatar a week ago. It was the first time I had been to see a movie in 5
> years.
> We ended up actually walking out of the cinema.
> I was totally disgusted by the constant cursing of God and the taking of
> Jesus' name in vain.
> Have you ever noticed that American movies always find a way to blaspheme
> Jesus's name and to damn God? I had to explain to my son why we walked out
> of the movies.
> There were also many demonic and blasphemous themes in the movie.
> When the white lillies descended on the main character's avatar, this was
> a
> mockery of the baptism of Jesus when the Holy Spirit in the form of a
> dove descended on him.
> The animals in the movie were all demonic too.
> There was a reference to "vampirism" when the mother stuck her
> knife into the
> chest of the main character and then sucked his blood from the knife.
> I could go on and on but you get the point.

> The music only glorified these sins. It made me so upset that I wanted to
> throw up.

> My pastor said this and I agree... The closer Jesus' second coming
> approaches, the more all demons use strategies to have people blind and be
> shaped by them instead of Christ.
> I reject this movie as I reject Da Vinci Code, Harry Potter, the book The
> Shack. All these trash go to the right place with their followers.
> The right door is narrow. May God give to his chosen people discerniment
> and they can be able to avoid the evil.

ERIKh
(97-85-48-181.dhcp.bycy.mi.charter
.com)

Sebastian
Re: Attn: No false witness - You are the DEVIL!!!!   Wednesday, June 29, 2011 (8:46 p.m.)

> You are the Devil!!!

> It's people like you that GOD does 'not want' preaching his work!

> Avatar was the most spiritual, enlightening film I have ever seen!

> I feel sorry for you, but most of all your children who are innocent
> victims of your poisoning.

> You were probably once a normal person, but have been 'brainwashed' - I
> sincerely hope your children are 'stronger' than you... so they can run
> away and see the true meaning of life!!

> Regards,
> Sebastian

How arrogant for you to assume you know exactly who God wants carrying his word. I think one could look at the movie in several different perspectives, but for you to call it some spiritually enlightening film is laughable at best. It was stupid for the most part, and cursing God is stupid and senseless, regardless of what your beliefs are.

Tony
(5ac6e4e0.bb.sky.com)

No false witness
Re: Avatar is demonic, desensitizing us to sin   Sunday, April 4, 2010 (5:46 p.m.)

Chill. This is a work of fiction. Plus your fatal flaw is assuming God exists in the 1st place. Just as you're entitled to believe in the existence of God, the filmmaker can suggest that perhaps He doesn't exist at all...

> I took my wife, my 12 year old son, and his 12 year old friend to see
> Avatar a week ago. It was the first time I had been to see a movie in 5
> years.
> We ended up actually walking out of the cinema.
> I was totally disgusted by the constant cursing of God and the taking of
> Jesus' name in vain.
> Have you ever noticed that American movies always find a way to blaspheme
> Jesus's name and to damn God? I had to explain to my son why we walked out
> of the movies.
> There were also many demonic and blasphemous themes in the movie.
> When the white lillies descended on the main character's avatar, this was
> a
> mockery of the baptism of Jesus when the Holy Spirit in the form of a
> dove descended on him.
> The animals in the movie were all demonic too.
> There was a reference to "vampirism" when the mother stuck her
> knife into the
> chest of the main character and then sucked his blood from the knife.
> I could go on and on but you get the point.

> The music only glorified these sins. It made me so upset that I wanted to
> throw up.

> My pastor said this and I agree... The closer Jesus' second coming
> approaches, the more all demons use strategies to have people blind and be
> shaped by them instead of Christ.
> I reject this movie as I reject Da Vinci Code, Harry Potter, the book The
> Shack. All these trash go to the right place with their followers.
> The right door is narrow. May God give to his chosen people discerniment
> and they can be able to avoid the evil.

Trevor
(134.197.153.252)

No false witness
Re: Avatar is demonic, desensitizing us to sin   Thursday, May 6, 2010 (9:44 a.m.)
• Now Playing: Becoming One Of "The People..."

> I took my wife, my 12 year old son, and his 12 year old friend to see
> Avatar a week ago. It was the first time I had been to see a movie in 5
> years.
> We ended up actually walking out of the cinema.
> I was totally disgusted by the constant cursing of God and the taking of
> Jesus' name in vain.
> Have you ever noticed that American movies always find a way to blaspheme
> Jesus's name and to damn God? I had to explain to my son why we walked out
> of the movies.
> There were also many demonic and blasphemous themes in the movie.
> When the white lillies descended on the main character's avatar, this was
> a
> mockery of the baptism of Jesus when the Holy Spirit in the form of a
> dove descended on him.
> The animals in the movie were all demonic too.
> There was a reference to "vampirism" when the mother stuck her
> knife into the
> chest of the main character and then sucked his blood from the knife.
> I could go on and on but you get the point.

> The music only glorified these sins. It made me so upset that I wanted to
> throw up.

> My pastor said this and I agree... The closer Jesus' second coming
> approaches, the more all demons use strategies to have people blind and be
> shaped by them instead of Christ.
> I reject this movie as I reject Da Vinci Code, Harry Potter, the book The
> Shack. All these trash go to the right place with their followers.
> The right door is narrow. May God give to his chosen people discerniment
> and they can be able to avoid the evil.

I think this person is looking for reasons to hate films. As long as someone looks for something and has only a narrow, single roaded mind, they can always turn something bad. I wonder also if his God is really so offended. I am wondering about the whole aspect of Jesus telling us to love everyone. I really don't how this movie curses his God. I thinks its a little extreme.I hope he can open his mind a little and see the good that came in this film. By the way, I keep reading the end of the world is near. In fact, multiple times, this extreme religious group said the world would end, and yet, here we are still. In 2012, the world will still not end. And what's with this world ending thing. I didn't know their God was so vicious and full of anger. I thought God was supposed to love everyone. Guess I am wrong. Poor James Cameron, he may be on his way to hell, along with all of us who liked Avatar. better pack the suntan lotion!

Richard Kleiner
(dsl-189-234-108-78-dyn.prod-infin
itum.com.mx)
No false witness
Re: Avatar is demonic, desensitizing us to sin   Sunday, May 9, 2010 (10:28 p.m.)
• Now Playing: All Grown Up, from Lesbian Vampire KIllers

Well, in that case, Dances with Wolves, Pocahontas, Ferngully: The Last Rainforest and Atlantis the Lost Empire should also be demonic, since Avatar is based on all of those films.

Relax, everybody knows James Cameron thinks he's God. He's already going straight to hell, that is if he doesn't give his tythe on the film's earnings.

Ken
(pool-98-112-198-33.lsanca.fios.ve
rizon.net)

No false witness
Re: Avatar is demonic, desensitizing us to sin   Sunday, May 16, 2010 (12:31 a.m.)

First of all, when it comes to Kids and movies like this, you really need to see the movie yourself before you take your kids. It was obvious to everyone I spoke to about the film that it was going to be something action/violence heavy so it would make a lot of sense for parents to "scout" the movie to be certain that it's okay for their kids. And, if you had to explain to your son why you left the theater (I'm assuming he didn't get why you walked out) then he's probably not picking up on it. I don't want to tell you how to be a parent or anything, but trust him to not pick the habits up and, even if he does, it will be a great moment to teach him about how movies can affect people.

And, as far as the blasphemy goes... I could swear that the only people using the Lord's name in vain were either the bad guys or the good guys when they were being jerks (I.E. Grace in the beginning.) Seems to me that the message is that only bad guys curse God and that good guys, when they are weak, might do it too.

And, as for Jesus's Baptism being mocked and the spiritual leader hinting at vampirism, I'm also going to have to disagree. The whole thing, if it's anything in reference to Christianity, is attempting to show a parallel to Christianity in order to establish the sophistication of the Na'Vi. But, like the tasting of the blood by the spiritual leader, I believe the "baptism" to be a representation of the Na'Vi's communication with nature. To call that a mockery of Christianity or a reference to Vampirism is to say that Dogs are a threat to the human handshake simply because they greet each other by sniffing each others butt.

Next. The animals in the movie were all demonic too. Gimme a break. They're scary looking, yes. But that's kind of the point. Fact is that they're computer generated. Not even puppets. There's nothing real about them. And, within the story, none of them ever crawled inside of a human and made their head rotate 180 degrees and throw up slime all over their mother. So no. They're not demonic.

And finally, the music glorifying the "sins." Wow. Music is meant to enhance a story, PERIOD. If you want to assign the music to just the sins, that's your business however narrow minded that viewpoint is. Just keep in mind that there is more to the movie than sin. Not only that, but murder happened on a massive scale during the movie and you don't even see fit to mention it. I know you walked out of the theater pretty quick, but I'm sure that you've heard about it somehow.

I know this ain't gonna change your mind, but the way you think is exactly the way of thinking that puts Christians across the world under the kinds of social pressure that they're under now. Narrow-Minded, stubborn, almost puritan in its conservativeness. Not the most winning combination and DEFINITELY not a Christian combination either.

My opinion, for what it's worth.

> I took my wife, my 12 year old son, and his 12 year old friend to see
> Avatar a week ago. It was the first time I had been to see a movie in 5
> years.
> We ended up actually walking out of the cinema.
> I was totally disgusted by the constant cursing of God and the taking of
> Jesus' name in vain.
> Have you ever noticed that American movies always find a way to blaspheme
> Jesus's name and to damn God? I had to explain to my son why we walked out
> of the movies.
> There were also many demonic and blasphemous themes in the movie.
> When the white lillies descended on the main character's avatar, this was
> a
> mockery of the baptism of Jesus when the Holy Spirit in the form of a
> dove descended on him.
> The animals in the movie were all demonic too.
> There was a reference to "vampirism" when the mother stuck her
> knife into the
> chest of the main character and then sucked his blood from the knife.
> I could go on and on but you get the point.

> The music only glorified these sins. It made me so upset that I wanted to
> throw up.

> My pastor said this and I agree... The closer Jesus' second coming
> approaches, the more all demons use strategies to have people blind and be
> shaped by them instead of Christ.
> I reject this movie as I reject Da Vinci Code, Harry Potter, the book The
> Shack. All these trash go to the right place with their followers.
> The right door is narrow. May God give to his chosen people discerniment
> and they can be able to avoid the evil.

Radio
(c-76-114-52-106.hsd1.ca.comcast.n
et)

No false witness
Re: Avatar is demonic, desensitizing us to sin   Tuesday, July 6, 2010 (11:42 p.m.)

Wow. I would have hated my life if you were my religion teacher when I attended a religious high school. But still, your Reformatory Paranoia makes me laugh - I bet you must have a field day while watching the news. On top of that, life must be pretty boring if you see "evil" in virtually every movie and book.

On top of that, have you seen the animals that live in our world? Are they works of the devil, too?

One thing I did learn from the Catholic high school I went to is that this God loves everyone and is a very forgiving being, regardless of their religion, race, etc. However, I am Atheist and I don't believe in any of that stuff.

By the way, GODDAMMIT.

> I took my wife, my 12 year old son, and his 12 year old friend to see
> Avatar a week ago. It was the first time I had been to see a movie in 5
> years.
> We ended up actually walking out of the cinema.
> I was totally disgusted by the constant cursing of God and the taking of
> Jesus' name in vain.
> Have you ever noticed that American movies always find a way to blaspheme
> Jesus's name and to damn God? I had to explain to my son why we walked out
> of the movies.
> There were also many demonic and blasphemous themes in the movie.
> When the white lillies descended on the main character's avatar, this was
> a
> mockery of the baptism of Jesus when the Holy Spirit in the form of a
> dove descended on him.
> The animals in the movie were all demonic too.
> There was a reference to "vampirism" when the mother stuck her
> knife into the
> chest of the main character and then sucked his blood from the knife.
> I could go on and on but you get the point.

> The music only glorified these sins. It made me so upset that I wanted to
> throw up.

> My pastor said this and I agree... The closer Jesus' second coming
> approaches, the more all demons use strategies to have people blind and be
> shaped by them instead of Christ.
> I reject this movie as I reject Da Vinci Code, Harry Potter, the book The
> Shack. All these trash go to the right place with their followers.
> The right door is narrow. May God give to his chosen people discerniment
> and they can be able to avoid the evil.

Reuven
(52.subnet125-164-5.speedy.telkom.
net.id)

No false witness
Re: Avatar is demonic, desensitizing us to sin   Friday, July 9, 2010 (5:57 a.m.)
• Now Playing: The Last Airbender

> I took my wife, my 12 year old son, and his 12 year old friend to see
> Avatar a week ago. It was the first time I had been to see a movie in 5
> years.
> We ended up actually walking out of the cinema.
> I was totally disgusted by the constant cursing of God and the taking of
> Jesus' name in vain.
> Have you ever noticed that American movies always find a way to blaspheme
> Jesus's name and to damn God? I had to explain to my son why we walked out
> of the movies.
> There were also many demonic and blasphemous themes in the movie.
> When the white lillies descended on the main character's avatar, this was
> a
> mockery of the baptism of Jesus when the Holy Spirit in the form of a
> dove descended on him.
> The animals in the movie were all demonic too.
> There was a reference to "vampirism" when the mother stuck her
> knife into the
> chest of the main character and then sucked his blood from the knife.
> I could go on and on but you get the point.

> The music only glorified these sins. It made me so upset that I wanted to
> throw up.

> My pastor said this and I agree... The closer Jesus' second coming
> approaches, the more all demons use strategies to have people blind and be
> shaped by them instead of Christ.
> I reject this movie as I reject Da Vinci Code, Harry Potter, the book The
> Shack. All these trash go to the right place with their followers.
> The right door is narrow. May God give to his chosen people discerniment
> and they can be able to avoid the evil.

Sir, I think you are overreacting. I am a Christian and after I watched this movie... nothing happened to my faith. I still love Christ. I don't mean to insult you but what you're trying to say here is not that Avatar attacks Christianity but it attacks YOUR ego. You want people to know you as a saint who cannot sin. It is just a movie, a device it is your own choice to be affected or not by such trivial thing.

Tony
(5ac05ea0.bb.sky.com)

No false witness
Re: Avatar is demonic, desensitizing us to sin   Saturday, August 7, 2010 (5:29 a.m.)

God is just as fake as anything in Avatar so why not just enjoy it for what it is - a work of fiction, bit like the Bible...

> I took my wife, my 12 year old son, and his 12 year old friend to see
> Avatar a week ago. It was the first time I had been to see a movie in 5
> years.
> We ended up actually walking out of the cinema.
> I was totally disgusted by the constant cursing of God and the taking of
> Jesus' name in vain.
> Have you ever noticed that American movies always find a way to blaspheme
> Jesus's name and to damn God? I had to explain to my son why we walked out
> of the movies.
> There were also many demonic and blasphemous themes in the movie.
> When the white lillies descended on the main character's avatar, this was
> a
> mockery of the baptism of Jesus when the Holy Spirit in the form of a
> dove descended on him.
> The animals in the movie were all demonic too.
> There was a reference to "vampirism" when the mother stuck her
> knife into the
> chest of the main character and then sucked his blood from the knife.
> I could go on and on but you get the point.

> The music only glorified these sins. It made me so upset that I wanted to
> throw up.

> My pastor said this and I agree... The closer Jesus' second coming
> approaches, the more all demons use strategies to have people blind and be
> shaped by them instead of Christ.
> I reject this movie as I reject Da Vinci Code, Harry Potter, the book The
> Shack. All these trash go to the right place with their followers.
> The right door is narrow. May God give to his chosen people discerniment
> and they can be able to avoid the evil.

Bradley James
(cpe-121-220-52-95.lnse2.win.bigpo
nd.net.au)

No false witness
Re: Avatar is demonic, desensitizing us to sin   Saturday, September 18, 2010 (12:27 a.m.)

> I took my wife, my 12 year old son, and his 12 year old friend to see
> Avatar a week ago. It was the first time I had been to see a movie in 5
> years.
> We ended up actually walking out of the cinema.
> I was totally disgusted by the constant cursing of God and the taking of
> Jesus' name in vain.
> Have you ever noticed that American movies always find a way to blaspheme
> Jesus's name and to damn God? I had to explain to my son why we walked out
> of the movies.
> There were also many demonic and blasphemous themes in the movie.
> When the white lillies descended on the main character's avatar, this was
> a
> mockery of the baptism of Jesus when the Holy Spirit in the form of a
> dove descended on him.
> The animals in the movie were all demonic too.
> There was a reference to "vampirism" when the mother stuck her
> knife into the
> chest of the main character and then sucked his blood from the knife.
> I could go on and on but you get the point.

> The music only glorified these sins. It made me so upset that I wanted to
> throw up.

> My pastor said this and I agree... The closer Jesus' second coming
> approaches, the more all demons use strategies to have people blind and be
> shaped by them instead of Christ.
> I reject this movie as I reject Da Vinci Code, Harry Potter, the book The
> Shack. All these trash go to the right place with their followers.
> The right door is narrow. May God give to his chosen people discerniment
> and they can be able to avoid the evil.

It is sad that religious zealouts/nutjobs like you are allowed to speak or procreate. No wonder religion is in such dire straights these days - people like you are all we hear, spreading your hate mongering around like a virus. Sit down and shut up coz no one wants to hear you because you have nothing of substance to say.

Charles
(68-2.vgccl.net)

No false witness
Re: Avatar is demonic, desensitizing us to sin   Saturday, October 16, 2010 (4:03 p.m.)

the avatar characters are obviously demons if u look quite closely, and their realm is simply the spiritual. It just struck me that in one of kanye west video(love lockdown), you would see 2 female avatars at almost the end of the video&you would hear the same demonic bird scream as related to avatar movie,this video was released in 2008&avatar was released in 2009.something smells bad here, something's not right. the characters in west's video are demons(masquerades symbolize demons),just look closely. that means he has a connection with demons and he knows all about them even before the movie's released. listen to the lyrics. that means he&the makers of avatar have a connection with demons&they are in the same cult group or whatever. Avatar is a relationship of demons with humans, they loose conciousness of their minds&bodies and project their spirit to the spirit world before they can relate with demons(but they disguise it by using machines). you can eitheraccept or reject this. its up 2 you

Doppity
(174-27-29-44.bois.qwest.net)

Marvin Arnold
Re: Avatar is demonic, desensitizing us to sin   Friday, February 4, 2011 (4:23 p.m.)
• Now Playing: Casper score

Yes I believe that God's name was in vain in the movie, but I find it wrong to connect it with Satan. I hate the movie altogether. It is like The Matrix and Ferngully all in one, but no matter how hard you try they will not stop damning God. There are better ways to share the love of God without reporting them to hell.

The score is crap though.

Marvin Arnold
(p5b3c240e.dip0.t-ipconnect.de)

Doppity
Re: Avatar is demonic, desensitizing us to sin   Friday, October 25, 2013 (8:23 a.m.)

> they will not stop damning God.

"Goddamn" = God's damn = damned BY God.

Get some education. Now.