1. Transformers: Last Knight

1. Star Wars: Force Awakens
        2. E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
     5. Nineteen Eighty-Four
   7. Star Wars: A New Hope
  8. Animal Farm
 9. LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring
Comments about the soundtrack for Batman (Danny Elfman)
Batman Returns Rocks

Edgar
(customer-LMM-164-14.megared.net.m
x)

Mark - 224
J.D
J.D
Batman Returns Rocks   Saturday, November 23, 2002 (6:40 p.m.)

I like the Original Batman soundtrack but I think the Returns soundtrack Rocks. Simply the best of all..

Mark - 224
(x1-6-00-02-cf-02-23-c5.k150.websp
eed.dk)

Edgar

Amuro
Re: Batman Returns Rocks   Sunday, March 30, 2003 (6:01 a.m.)

RETURNS sucks

Amuro
(12-222-158-77.client.insightbb.co
Mark - 224

Mark - 224
Re: Batman Returns Rocks   Thursday, April 10, 2003 (6:50 p.m.)

> RETURNS sucks
That was incredibly rude. I am really starting to not like you. First of all you accuse me and Keith of being the same person, (which we aren't) and second you are being incredibly rude to a fellow who simply liked the Batman Returns score. Your a rude person. I mean you no disrespect but you are a rude man. Anyway, i like the original score better but i think that Returns is excellent as well. I like the different percussion. Anyway you could have been nicer, you could have said "Hey man i disagree, the original is better i don't particularly care for Returns." or something to that effect. But RETURNS sucks was completely un-called for.

Mark - 224
(195.249.137.141)

Amuro

Amuro
Re: Batman Returns Rocks   Friday, May 9, 2003 (5:12 a.m.)

Yeah right....

Amuro
(12-222-158-77.client.insightbb.co
Mark - 224

Mark - 224
Re: Batman Returns Rocks   Sunday, May 18, 2003 (9:00 p.m.)

> Yeah right....
Thanks, that was so kind. You really worked on your rudeness! In case you didn't get that (you seem sorta thick) that was a thing called sarcasm!

Mark - 224
(195.249.137.141)

Amuro

Amuro
Re: Batman Returns Rocks   Wednesday, May 21, 2003 (6:46 a.m.)

Yeah Right.....

Amuro
(12-222-158-77.client.insightbb.co
Mark - 224

kurt
Re: Batman Returns Rocks   Tuesday, June 3, 2003 (6:03 p.m.)

> Yeah Right.....

Sorry,

I've been an ass.

kurt
(central-public.lib.ci.phoenix.az.
us)

Amuro

Batman
Re: Batman Returns Rocks   Thursday, August 7, 2003 (10:36 a.m.)

wow! look! he can say the same thing twice!

anyways, returns was better simply because it was more listenable.

(i don't really mean was)

Batman
(customer-LMM-125-10.megared.net.m
x)

kurt

Will
Re: Batman Returns Rocks   Friday, September 12, 2003 (6:26 p.m.)

Batman Returns itīs the best score i have ever seen in my whole life along with Batman and Rocky soundtrack, I can see this piece donīt obtain he deserve respect, Batman Returns itīs better than Batman in movie and score, the score is amazing and the movie is more darker and use psychologist, in the chars development. but in one thing I agree Batman89 theme itīs the one.

Will
(c-24-130-189-137.we.client2.attbi
.com)
Batman

Mark - 224
Batman Returns   Sunday, September 14, 2003 (4:02 p.m.)

I've been having the same thoughts lately. Batman Returns is a kickass score. There are some boring patches, and Christian Clemmenson is right when he compares it to "Scrooged" at times, but in my opinion, "Birth of a Penguin" and "The Fall from Grace" are as good as anything in the first film's score.

BTW, am I the only one here who likes "Descent Into Mystery", yet enjoys "Childhood Remembered" even more?

Will

Mark - 224
(212.237.109.99)

Will
Re: Batman Returns   Wednesday, September 17, 2003 (12:21 a.m.)

Nope - I also enjoyed DESCENT INTO MYSTERI and CHILDHOOD REMEMBERED / LOVE THEME / CHARGE OF THE BATMOBILE. Iknow that i did not like BATMAN RETURNS becaurse it is darker than BATMAN. I liked the ending of FALL FORM GRACE but not the build-up to this ending - I also enjoyed the MAIN TITLES but I was a bit dissapointed when there was a choir in the beginning which was not in the film.

But IMO BATMAN is better than BATMAN RETURNS.

Alas for a new Batman movie i think it is time for Shirley Walker to use her own Batman theme which I actually like - it's not ELFMAN but it
is BATMAN....

J.D
(adsl-65-69-50-141.dsl.stlsmo.swbe
ll.net)

Edgar
Re: Batman Returns Rocks   Wednesday, April 23, 2003 (6:43 p.m.)

There are some parts on the soundtrack that I like,but I think that Elfman went a little weird with the instruments. So I like the first soundtrack better.:)

> I like the Original Batman soundtrack but I think the Returns soundtrack
> Rocks. Simply the best of all..

J.D
(adsl-65-69-50-141.dsl.stlsmo.swbe
ll.net)

Edgar

Big Time Filmmaker
Re: Batman Returns Rocks   Wednesday, April 23, 2003 (6:44 p.m.)

> I like the Original Batman soundtrack but I think the Returns soundtrack
> Rocks. Simply the best of all..

Big Time Filmmaker
(64-194-216-170.wcg.net)

J.D
Re: Batman Returns Rocks   Wednesday, April 2, 2008 (8:49 a.m.)

> There are some parts on the soundtrack that I like,but I think that
> Elfman went a little weird with the instruments. So I like the first
> soundtrack better.:)

I peronally think Batman Returns sucks. The movie sucked and wasn't as good as the first film. The score is alright. But I do like the Main Theme and "Rise & Fall From Grace". It's pretty cool. But I think the first film's score and movie is better.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.