1. Halloween
    2. Venom
   3. House With a Clock/Walls
  4. The Nun
 5. Crazy Rich Asians
6. The Meg
Comments about the soundtrack for Braveheart (James Horner)
hi... i need the piano notes for this song...can someone give it to me?

jack
(bzq-218-90-44.red.bezeqint.net)

alanna
G.C.
Fola O.
judith
nadia
gumanoed
Anna
RaM
hi... i need the piano notes for this song...can someone give it to me?   Saturday, February 15, 2003 (6:16 a.m.)

hi... i need the piano notes for this song...can someone give it to me?
or give me an url with the piano notes???
this is the most beautifull song i have ever heard... i have to learn to play it on the piano... u can also write email to: doreldar@yahoo.com

alanna
(h24-70-119-97.ek.shawcable.net)

jack

alysha
eugene
sahar
mizzminz
kristine
Koko
herme
des
Re: hi... i need the piano notes for this song...can someone give it to me?   Tuesday, February 18, 2003 (5:11 p.m.)

> hi... i need the piano notes for this song...can someone give it to me?
or give me an url with the piano notes???
this is the most
> beautifull song i have ever heard... i have to learn to play it on the
> piano... u can also write email to: doreldar@yahoo.com
ME 2! i luv the songs an i want the music....score.....watever u call it someone email it 2 me PLEEZ!

alysha
(cache-dm07.proxy.aol.com)

alanna

Cathryn Peckens
Charis
Re: hi... i need the piano notes for this song...can someone give it to me?   Monday, May 26, 2003 (6:41 p.m.)

hi i have no clue what i a doing or if i am at the right sight. but there is a band called something corporate and in their song "hurricane" there is a breif piana part that i want to learn so bad. if you have it, or if you know a sight that i could go to to look for it please let me know as soon as possible!! thanks alot i would really appreciate it.

Cathryn Peckens
(207.170.28.168)

alysha

jenny
pari
pari
Re: hi... i need the piano notes for this song...can someone give it to me?   Friday, August 15, 2003 (1:31 p.m.)

i need the piano notes for the song Life is hard, (god is good) by pam thum. it is all piano. i want to sing it at church. can u help?

jenny
(20.ipv4a.vnet.ee)

Cathryn Peckens

mona
bill young
res
Re: hi... i need the piano notes for this song...can someone give it to me?   Saturday, September 13, 2003 (1:56 a.m.)

hi!
can someone give me an url where can i find the piano notes for alicia keys/evanescence/vanessa carllot..and many other songs??
i really need it!!
plz send me the addy on my email!!!

mona
(ip68-107-198-15.mc.at.cox.net)

jenny

Edwin Khoo
Re: hi... i need the piano notes for this song...can someone give it to me?   Wednesday, December 24, 2003 (10:04 a.m.)

yeah I'd like to know where I could find how to play some songs by Alicia Keys and Vanessa Carlton.

If you could reply to this post with a URL or e-mail it to lpangel06@hotmail.com it would be much appreciated.

Edwin Khoo
(cache-loh-ac03.proxy.aol.com)

mona

Tisha
HELP   Tuesday, June 8, 2004 (1:26 a.m.)

Hi

I've just started learning the piano again after two years and can play alicia keys and everything so very pleased, i would love to know where u can find The Last Samurai theme so that i could play it, please help me.... xr168hotmail@aol.com im onli 16 and b appreciated if someone has it or knows a place, i've been looking everywhere...

Tisha
(p83.129.67.72.tisdip.tiscali.de)

Edwin Khoo
I NEED the piano notes from the song: BECAUSE OF YOU from KYLA   Tuesday, August 23, 2005 (9:54 a.m.)

please help mee

bill young
(iproxy6.kennisnet.nl)

jenny
Re: hi... i need the piano notes for this song...can someone give it to me?   Friday, January 16, 2004 (2:28 a.m.)

> hi!
can someone give me an url where can i find the piano notes for
> alicia keys/evanescence/vanessa carllot..and many other songs??
i
> really need it!!
plz send me the addy on my email!!!

i can't give music, but i can give sex, real good;)

res
(dyn-202-89-168-194.arach.net.au)

jenny
Re: hi... i need the piano notes for this song...can someone give it to me?   Sunday, May 23, 2004 (11:44 p.m.)

omg
u all say u want something but dont give anything
try google -> piano sheet music +free +
or
the links page on the above url!
u will find alot thru there

pari
(px4wh.vc.shawcable.net)

Cathryn Peckens
Re: hi... i need the piano notes for this song...can someone give it to me?   Thursday, October 23, 2003 (8:05 p.m.)

> i need the piano notes for the song Life is hard, (god is good) by pam
> thum. it is all piano. i want to sing it at church. can u help? I need the giutar's notes of this song: (Listen to the falling rain ) I dont know who sang this song thank you

pari
(px4wh.vc.shawcable.net)

Cathryn Peckens
Re: hi... i need the piano notes for this song...can someone give it to me?   Thursday, October 23, 2003 (8:10 p.m.)

hi I need the giutar's notes of this song:(Listen to the falling rain)
actually I dont know who sang this song but I want to play it just with giutar

Charis
(ip68-110-93-102.ph.ph.cox.net)

alysha
I need help too...   Thursday, December 23, 2004 (3:43 p.m.)

Hey does anyone have the piano notes for death cab for cuties song "Passenger seat"? i've been looking for awhile now and am having a great amoung of trouble so if anyone knows just let me know please. Thanks!

eugene
(dialup-171.75.77.239.Dial1.Weehaw
ken.Level3.net)

alanna

Ashley
Re: hi... i need the piano notes for this song...can someone give it to me?   Thursday, June 12, 2003 (9:25 p.m.)

i need piano notes for the song Complete by the group parachute

Ashley
(pix-n253-3.treca.org)

eugene
Phantom of The Opera   Thursday, January 12, 2006 (8:31 a.m.)

Hi.. I need help finding the sheet music book for the Phantom of the Opera for a cheap price!!! Please Help

sahar
(195.99.240.145)

alanna
Re: hi... i need the piano notes for this song...can someone give it to me?   Wednesday, June 18, 2003 (9:45 a.m.)

does anyone have any decent piano notes please send them to me

mizzminz
(public4-salf2-3-cust9.oldh.broadb
and.ntl.com)

alanna
Re: hi... i need the piano notes for this song...can someone give it to me?   Wednesday, July 23, 2003 (1:13 a.m.)

Hi I was wonderin if u cud send me the notes 4 Vanessa Carlton - A thousand Miles, because it has a piano in the background and I would love to know how to play it. If u know them please email them 2 minidude.12@ntlworld.com
Thnx

kristine
(203.76.199.214)

alanna

michelle
Re: hi... i need the piano notes for this song...can someone give it to me?   Sunday, October 5, 2003 (3:05 a.m.)

hi nid a piano notes 4 close to you

michelle
(ppp-208-188-26-191.dialup.rcsntx.
swbell.net)

kristine
hey can someone help me   Sunday, November 16, 2003 (4:04 p.m.)

i am just starting to play the piano and i was wanting some songs to start off on that would be easy. could someone please email me some songs with the notes so i can start off on . thanks so much
michelle

Koko
(puma.norcomcable.ca)

alanna

Juhi
Frankie
freaky_monday
i need the piano notes for this song   Wednesday, October 15, 2003 (4:54 p.m.)

Hi,
i search for piano notes for the title music of gladiator and braveheart. thx in advance for your help!!

Juhi
(hotwire-48-91-ind.hotwireindia.co

Koko
lara's theme's notations   Thursday, January 22, 2004 (3:43 a.m.)

hi, i was wanting the piano notations for lara's theme and love story, can any one pls help me with that.
thanks

Frankie
(cpc3-ruth1-4-0-cust237.renf.cable
.ntl.com)

Koko
i do too!   Tuesday, July 13, 2004 (3:35 a.m.)

hi i would love to have the notes for braveheart. do you have ne idea where i could get them? ive tried internet searches but to no avail. thanks a lot.

freaky_monday
(ppp171.dyn1.127.pacific.net.ph)

Koko
i need piano notes for memories of bali soundtrack remember   Sunday, June 19, 2005 (3:39 a.m.)

i need the piece before sunday...
please...))\

herme
(ip68-226-30-122.tc.ph.cox.net)

alanna

natalia
Re: hi... i need the piano notes for this song...can someone give it to me?   Tuesday, March 23, 2004 (2:18 p.m.)

or give me an url with the piano notes???
this is the most
ME 2! i
> luv the songs an i want the music....score.....watever u call it someone
> email it 2 me PLEEZ!
hey i need the piano note for "count on me", "i swear"

natalia
(pool-70-23-116-209.ny325.east.ver
izon.net)

herme
Re: hi... i need the piano notes for some gospelsong...can someone give it to me? *NM*   Saturday, April 8, 2006 (12:07 p.m.)

des
(c-24-61-208-24.hsd1.ma.comcast.ne
t)

alanna
Re: hi... i need the piano notes for this song...can someone give it to me?   Sunday, December 30, 2007 (9:45 a.m.)

> or give me an url with the piano notes???
> this is the most
> ME 2! i luv the songs an i want the music....score.....watever u call it
> someone email it 2 me PLEEZ!

hello uumm,if you go on youtube.com and search my immortal-piano lesson you can find some notes at easypianolessons if u find the persom wit that name

G.C.
(dsl-lprgw2k87.dial.inet.fi)

jack

tamara
Marie Louise
Re: hi... i need the piano notes for this song...can someone give it to me?   Saturday, November 1, 2003 (11:12 a.m.)

> hi... i need the piano notes for this song; Evanescence: My Immortal and Hello, can someone give it to me?
or give me an url with the piano notes???
this is the most
> beautifull song i have ever heard... i have to learn to play it on the
> piano... u can also write email to: juri.lekander@pp.inet.fi

tamara
(pool-141-155-160-111.ny5030.east.
verizon.net)

G.C.
. i need the piano notes for this song...can so me meone give it to me?   Wednesday, November 5, 2003 (8:37 a.m.)

can someone give me the notes to "thrers something in attic" all that i konw of that song is that its a old jazzy kind of song

Marie Louise
(m1505p022.adsl.highway.telekom.at)

G.C.
Re: hi... i need the piano notes for this song...can someone give it to me?   Sunday, December 14, 2003 (5:20 a.m.)

or give me an url with the piano notes???
this is the most coolest songs. Someone plz help me get the notes for. the white strips-seven nation army...evanescence my immortal...good charlootte- emotionless... red hot chili peppers- californication and otherside

Fola O.
(131.118.181.221)

jack

k3nina
Darius
Beginning Piano Player   Wednesday, November 5, 2003 (2:08 p.m.)

I need piano notes for the following songs and i am just beginning to learn how to play the piano so be easy-with me please! If possible in the ABCDEFG' notes but otherwise any other form is fine.

Brian McKnight... Back at one.
Jagged Edge... Walked out of heaven.
Dru Hill... All my life.
Boyz to men... Color of love.
New Edition... Can you stand the rain.
Stevie Wonder... Ribbon in the sky.
Ginuwine... Differences.
Ginuwine... Stingy.
Mainly any R&B songs. Please thank you! =
I can also be reached at :
ihearucallinme@blackplanet.com

k3nina
(ce01pc03.netcabo.net)

Fola O.

Linda
Re: Beginning Piano Player   Saturday, April 10, 2004 (11:51 a.m.)

i need the notes of this song "my love, i never find the words my love..." have you have? please response me,it's urgent!bye bue

Linda
(80.232.206.152)

k3nina
could you tell me...   Thursday, January 26, 2006 (5:56 a.m.)

Hi! Could you e-mail me a link, or url where i can get piano notes for songs, like Cristina Aguilera - Voice Whitin??? My e-mial is sind_15@inbox.lv

Darius
(mr20051.hvcc.edu)

Fola O.
You are a disgrace to HUMAN KIND   Thursday, August 11, 2005 (12:51 p.m.)

This is a James Horner page. Stay on topic!

judith
(54223.vpu.lt)

jack

Romeo Morandante
Re: hi... i need the piano notes for this song...can someone give it to me?   Monday, November 10, 2003 (12:45 p.m.)

> hi... i would be very grateful, if someone could possibly send me the piano notes for SIMPLY RED'S 'if you don't know me by now', plzzzzzzzzzz..........

Romeo Morandante
(ipnet2-host235.subictel.com)

judith
i need a piano notes...   Monday, July 3, 2006 (8:23 p.m.)

hi there everyone... it's good to a part of this site... im looking forward if somebody else there can send me a piano note (four voices) of song "With You I'm Born Again". Thank you in advance...

nadia
(ip68-5-125-168.oc.oc.cox.net)

jack

christina
melanie
Re: hi... i need the piano notes for this song...can someone give it to me?   Tuesday, November 25, 2003 (3:18 p.m.)

hi, i just quit the piano but now i'm ubsessed with the "with you" song by jessica simpson and i really wanna play it on the piano, so if anyone knows the notes or where i can find them PLEASE let me know.

thanks!:)

christina
(host217-42-75-86.range217-42.btce
ntralplus.com)

nadia
Re: hi... i need the piano notes for this song...can someone give it to me?   Wednesday, May 19, 2004 (11:39 a.m.)

> hi, i just quit the piano but now i'm obsessed with the lion king songs and i really wanna play it on the piano,
> so if anyone knows the notes or where i can find them PLEASE let me know.

> thanks!:)

melanie
(cpe-144-136-132-3.qld.bigpond.net
.au)

nadia
Re: hi... i need the piano notes for this song...can someone give it to me?   Friday, July 30, 2004 (3:40 a.m.)

i need notes for piano and i want to learn to play piano thats what im here for

gumanoed
(adsl2-ats41-p4.mts-nn.ru)

jack
I need piano notes of "All For Love" B. Adams, sting   Wednesday, January 7, 2004 (4:27 a.m.)

If you know where i could get it please tell )
My email gumanoed@mail.ru

Anna
(0x50a40ed8.arcnxx17.adsl-dhcp.tel
e.dk)

jack

pissed off
Here are a very good site for piano notes!   Saturday, April 24, 2004 (1:44 a.m.)

I was just reading some of these aply and all seem to have a problem finding piano notes for different songs... Maybe I can help
This is a site for lots of great songs, fx Evennescence, Vanessa Carlton, and many others!

The adresse is:

w3m.fateback.com

Anna

pissed off
(63-228-79-247.dnvr.qwest.net)

Anna

Di
BEWARE SPYWARE - w3m.fateback.com   Friday, January 28, 2005 (6:23 a.m.)

I just want to let anyone know the previous email that has a link "Here are a very good site for piano notes!" from Anna, is currupt and downloads spyware onto your computer. The link w3m.fateback.com is no good.

Di
(cbs-cache1-vif1.saix.net)

pissed off
Looking for:: Counting crows - colorblind   Friday, May 5, 2006 (10:00 a.m.)

Hi i am looking for the piano sheets for this song - Counting crows colorblind. Please can some1 email it 2 me, would b much appreciated. thanx!!!!!!!

RaM
(213.42.2.21)

jack

valeria
Re: hi... i need the piano notes for this song...can someone give it to me?   Thursday, December 30, 2004 (6:59 a.m.)

> hi... i need the piano notes for Hello by evanescance...can someone give it to me?
or give me an url with the piano notes???
this is the most
> beautifull song i have ever heard... i have to learn to play it on the
> piano... u can also write email to: psyko_sonik@hotmail.com

valeria
(dsl-201-128-215-159.prod-infinitu
m.com.mx)

RaM

Roby Deaton
Re: hi... i need the piano notes for this song...can someone give it to me?   Saturday, August 12, 2006 (11:29 a.m.)
• Now Playing: valeria

> or give me an url with the piano notes???
> this is the most

hey i like this song i need the notes in piano

Roby Deaton
(c-98-199-96-33.hsd1.tx.comcast.ne
t)

valeria
Re: hi... i need the piano notes for this song...can someone give it to me?   Tuesday, December 11, 2007 (10:45 p.m.)
• Now Playing: Braveheart piano music

JUST RELEASED!! Piano solo sheet music from the Motion Picture BRAVEHEART entitled, "Braveheart (Main Theme Title). After a few months of working with the publisher, I have received permission to release this, as there is no solo piano music for this movie. It's my all-time favorite movie, and this is my favorite melody...