SUPPORT FILMTRACKS! CLICK HERE FIRST:
Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk
iTunes (U.S.)
Amazon.ca
Amazon.fr
eBay (U.S.)
Amazon.de
Amazon.es
Half.com
Glisten Effect
Editorial Reviews
Scoreboard Forum
Viewer Ratings
Composers
Awards
   NEWEST MAJOR REVIEWS:
     1. Venom
    2. House With a Clock/Walls
   3. The Nun
  4. Crazy Rich Asians
 5. The Meg
6. Christopher Robin
   CURRENT MOST POPULAR REVIEWS:
         1. Edward Scissorhands
        2. Jurassic World: Kingdom
       3. Batman
      4. The Predator
     5. Gladiator
    6. Mission: Impossible - Fallout
   7. Solo: A Star Wars Story
  8. Apollo 13
 9. Ant-Man and the Wasp
10. The Equalizer 2
Home Page
Menu Options ▼
Comments about the soundtrack for Children of Dune (Brian Tyler)
Where can I find the Montage to download or at least hear the entire piece?

Danielle
<Send E-Mail>
(pcp909771pcs.pocoht01.va.comcast.
net)


  Responses to this Comment:
Kate
Where can I find the Montage to download or at least hear the entire piece?   Wednesday, February 23, 2005 (3:21 p.m.) 

I have been searching and searching for a place to either d/l or at least be able to listen to the entire piece on the internet and cannot find one. I have been to every store in Richmond and have been told the same thing over and over that this particular soundtrack is OOP and I have been dying to get my hands on one. I found a couple on ebay, but my husband is a little leary of ordering cds and such off of there. So I guess what I need to know is where in the world can I at least get this piece? This piece is my all time favorite of every movie I have ever seen and would really like to add it to my computer. Does anyone know of any place I can listen to it?
Thanks a million!
Danielle aka alecnewmanfan

P.S. Check out alec-newman.com if you enjoyed his work. Lots and lots of information and great pictures and news of his upcoming work.

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Kate
(c-69-180-44-74.atl.client2.attbi.
com)

  In Response to:
Danielle

  Responses to this Comment:
super_stud
Download the entire score here, free of charge   Monday, March 7, 2005 (8:44 p.m.) 

http://thedune.ru/audio/childrenofdune.html

Click on the link above or at the bottom of my post.

It's a really fantastic site (I think it's Russian) where you can download the ENTIRE soundtrack FREE. Once again, I think it's only possible because it's not an American site. Once you get to the webpage, right click on the little disk image to the right of each track, and click "Save Target As".

Then you're done. You've got whichever track (or all the tracks) of the "Children of Dune" score that you could ever want, free of charge. Just don't go and make tons of copies and distribute them, 'kay?

How did I find this gem of a site? By going to altavista, using their "Audio" search specifier, and oh so "brilliantly" typing in "Children of Dune". It wasn't that hard at all. In fact, it was sweet!



Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


super_stud
(c-69-180-44-74.hsd1.ga.comcast.ne
t)

  In Response to:
Kate

  Responses to this Comment:
Dicramack
Re: Download the entire score here, free of charge   Sunday, May 1, 2005 (3:58 p.m.) 

hey is it broke or something? why does the link say it is closed

> http://thedune.ru/audio/childrenofdune.html Click on the link above or
> at the bottom of my post.

> It's a really fantastic site (I think it's Russian) where you can download
> the ENTIRE soundtrack FREE. Once again, I think it's only possible because
> it's not an American site. Once you get to the webpage, right click on the
> little disk image to the right of each track, and click "Save Target
> As".

> Then you're done. You've got whichever track (or all the tracks) of the
> "Children of Dune" score that you could ever want, free of
> charge. Just don't go and make tons of copies and distribute them, 'kay?

> How did I find this gem of a site? By going to altavista, using their
> "Audio" search specifier, and oh so "brilliantly"
> typing in "Children of Dune". It wasn't that hard at all. In
> fact, it was sweet!


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Dicramack
(ppp85-140-40-122.pppoe.mtu-net.ru)

  In Response to:
super_stud

  Responses to this Comment:
JMG
Re: Download the entire score here, free of charge   Saturday, May 7, 2005 (11:53 a.m.) 

Everything works now )) It was closed because the site was moving to another hosting. Now everything is fixed.

> hey is it broke or something? why does the link say it is closed


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


JMG
<Send E-Mail>
(host44.200-117-221.telecom.net.ar)

  In Response to:
Dicramack
Re: Download the entire score here, free of charge   Monday, August 29, 2005 (2:11 p.m.) 

> Everything works now )) It was closed because the site was moving to
> another hosting. Now everything is fixed.

It began when I heard some samples of this score. I really loved it. And now I find out that I can download it free of charge. It is the best score that Tyler has composed. I have the score and I haven't seen the film yet!!
JMG

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display



Copyright © 1998-2018, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.
The reviews and other textual content contained on the filmtracks.com site may not be published, broadcast,
rewritten or redistributed without the prior written authority of Christian Clemmensen at Filmtracks Publications. Scoreboard created 7/24/98 and last updated 4/25/15.