Filmtracks needs your help. Support the site by donating today! Learn more.
SUPPORT FILMTRACKS! CLICK HERE FIRST:
Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk
iTunes (U.S.)
Amazon.ca
Amazon.fr
eBay (U.S.)
Amazon.de
Amazon.es
Half.com
Glisten Effect
Editorial Reviews
Scoreboard Forum
Viewer Ratings
Composers
Awards
   NEWEST MAJOR REVIEWS:
     1. Dr. Seuss' The Grinch
    2. The Nutcracker/Four Realms
   3. Halloween
  4. Venom
 5. House With a Clock/Walls
6. The Nun
   CURRENT MOST POPULAR REVIEWS:
         1. Solo: A Star Wars Story
        2. Batman
       3. Jurassic World: Kingdom
      4. The Predator
     5. Edward Scissorhands
    6. Mission: Impossible - Fallout
   7. Christopher Robin
  8. Apollo 13
 9. Ant-Man and the Wasp
10. The Equalizer 2
Home Page
Menu Options ▼
Comments about the soundtrack for The Dark Knight (Hans Zimmer/James Newton Howard)
Clemmensen is biased asshole

Zimmer_Fan
(cpe-76-95-125-201.socal.res.rr.co
m)


  Responses to this Comment:
Jonathan Broxton
Clemmensen is biased asshole   Sunday, July 13, 2008 (11:31 a.m.) 
• Now Playing: The Dark Knight  

Clemmensen of Filmtracks.com sucks cock. He is nothing compared to Hans Zimmer. He is a little, little fanboy who thinks he has the right to challenge Zimmer's genius. The truth is: Zimmer bashes Clemmensen for being a fool with no knowledge.



Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Jonathan Broxton
<Send E-Mail>
(cpe-76-83-13-158.socal.res.rr.com)
Profile Picture
  In Response to:
Zimmer_Fan

  Responses to this Comment:
Zimmer_Fan
Re: Clemmensen is biased asshole   Sunday, July 13, 2008 (11:52 a.m.) 

> Clemmensen of Filmtracks.com sucks cock. He is nothing compared to Hans
> Zimmer. He is a little, little fanboy who thinks he has the right to
> challenge Zimmer's genius. The truth is: Zimmer bashes Clemmensen for
> being a fool with no knowledge.

No. The Dark Knight really is that bad.


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Zimmer_Fan
(cpe-76-95-125-201.socal.res.rr.co
m)

  In Response to:
Jonathan Broxton

  Responses to this Comment:
Christian Kühn
Jonathan Broxton
Re: Clemmensen is biased asshole   Sunday, July 13, 2008 (2:03 p.m.) 

> No. The Dark Knight really is that bad.

You are a washed up former reviewer who knows nothing too! You are equal enemy of Hans.



Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Christian Kühn
(p549c6654.dip.t-dialin.net)
Profile Picture
  In Response to:
Zimmer_Fan

  Responses to this Comment:
Duncan
This is priceless!   Sunday, July 13, 2008 (2:07 p.m.) 

> You are a washed up former reviewer who knows nothing too! You are equal
> enemy of Hans.

Tell me, friend, when did Zimmer_Fan the Wise abandon reason for madness?


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Duncan
(c-68-35-41-224.hsd1.nm.comcast.ne
t)

  In Response to:
Christian Kühn

  Responses to this Comment:
Kusi81
Re: This is priceless!   Sunday, July 13, 2008 (4:08 p.m.) 

> Tell me, friend, when did Zimmer_Fan the Wise abandon reason for madness?

You just made my day with that quote! I thank you!


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Kusi81
<Send E-Mail>
(193.134.38.34)

  In Response to:
Duncan

  Responses to this Comment:
Cortoisis
Re: This is priceless!   Monday, July 14, 2008 (2:52 a.m.) 
• Now Playing: "Why So Serious?"  

hmmm, I'm also a fan of hans zimmer's music and I like his score, BUT clemmenson don't like this score! no problem! We've to accept that, because everybody has another feeling about this music! that's the game. why do some people write down such hate-paroles against clemmeson? I really like his reviews, although he hasn't often my opinion:)

@clemmeson: please continue with writing hans-zimmmer-score-reviews!

p.s.
sorry for my bad english, I hope you've understand what I want to say.



Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Cortoisis
<Send E-Mail>
(adsl-67-121-104-23.dsl.irvnca.pac
bell.net)

  In Response to:
Kusi81
Re: This is priceless!   Monday, July 14, 2008 (11:55 a.m.) 

> hmmm, I'm also a fan of hans zimmer's music and I like his score, BUT
> clemmenson don't like this score! no problem! We've to accept that,
> because everybody has another feeling about this music! that's the game.
> why do some people write down such hate-paroles against clemmeson? I
> really like his reviews, although he hasn't often my opinion:)

> @clemmeson: please continue with writing hans-zimmmer-score-reviews!

> p.s.
> sorry for my bad english, I hope you've understand what I want to say.

Finally, an opinion that makes sense.



Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Jonathan Broxton
<Send E-Mail>
(cpe-76-83-13-158.socal.res.rr.com)
Profile Picture
  In Response to:
Zimmer_Fan

  Responses to this Comment:
NL
Re: Clemmensen is biased asshole   Sunday, July 13, 2008 (2:43 p.m.) 

> You are a washed up former reviewer who knows nothing too! You are equal
> enemy of Hans.

Clearly.


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


NL
(cpe001111e92573-cm001868309c6c.cp
e.net.cable.rogers.com)
Profile Picture
  In Response to:
Jonathan Broxton
Re: Clemmensen is biased asshole   Sunday, July 13, 2008 (6:44 p.m.) 

> Clearly.

Yes, clearly you wouldn't waste time reviewing garbage, but someone has to and we're grateful for it. Some of us are, anyway.

You still rock Jonny.



Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display



Copyright © 1998-2018, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.
The reviews and other textual content contained on the filmtracks.com site may not be published, broadcast,
rewritten or redistributed without the prior written authority of Christian Clemmensen at Filmtracks Publications. Scoreboard created 7/24/98 and last updated 4/25/15.