SUPPORT FILMTRACKS! CLICK HERE FIRST:
Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk
iTunes (U.S.)
Amazon.ca
Amazon.fr
eBay (U.S.)
Amazon.de
Amazon.es
Half.com
Glisten Effect
Editorial Reviews
Scoreboard Forum
Viewer Ratings
Composers
Awards
   NEWEST MAJOR REVIEWS:
     1. Transformers: Last Knight
    2. Cars 3
   3. The Mummy
  4. Wonder Woman
 5. POTC: Dead Men Tell No Tales
6. Alien: Covenant


   CURRENT BEST-SELLING SCORES:
       1. Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
      2. Fantastic Beasts/Find Them
     3. Willow
    4. The Ghost and the Darkness
   5. An American Tail
  6. The Wind and the Lion
 7. Doctor Strange
8. 10 Cloverfield Lane
   CURRENT MOST POPULAR REVIEWS:
         1. Star Wars: Force Awakens
        2. E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
       3. Titanic
      4. Avatar
     5. Nineteen Eighty-Four
    6. Gladiator
   7. Star Wars: A New Hope
  8. Animal Farm
 9. LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring
10. Harry Potter: Sorcerer's Stone
Home Page
Menu Options ▼
Comments about the soundtrack for Edward Scissorhands (Danny Elfman)
Track 15 "Grand Finale" chokes me up...

Kevin
<Send E-Mail>
(empty-106.bayou.com)


  Responses to this Comment:
Emily
Keith P.
tori
Track 15 "Grand Finale" chokes me up...   Thursday, July 24, 2003 (7:17 p.m.) 

Everytime i hear Track 15..it chokes me up and literally gives me goosebumps. It is to me the most beautiful track in movie history i have ever heard. Thanks so much Elfman for sharing ur thoughts to music...and making my thoughts come to great tearful, wonderful and beautiful imagination.. Kevin

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Emily
<Send E-Mail>
(vulcan.bfa.k12.vt.us)
Profile Picture
  In Response to:
Kevin

  Responses to this Comment:
Amber
Re: Track 15 "Grand Finale" chokes me up...   Monday, March 15, 2004 (8:55 a.m.) 

Ice Dance always gets me. It is so beautiful! It always makes me cry!(:i

> Everytime i hear Track 15..it chokes me up and literally gives me
> goosebumps. It is to me the most beautiful track in movie history i have
> ever heard. Thanks so much Elfman for sharing ur thoughts to music...and
> making my thoughts come to great tearful, wonderful and beautiful
> imagination.. Kevin


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Amber
<Send E-Mail>
(pcp03788107pcs.mplsnt01.sc.comcas
t.net)

  In Response to:
Emily

  Responses to this Comment:
Lindsay Ross
Re: Track 15 "Grand Finale" chokes me up...   Sunday, March 21, 2004 (8:15 p.m.) 

> Ice Dance always gets me. It is so beautiful! It always makes me cry!(:i

I know, me too man! I am the only person it seems like, that is truly into the movie AND the music in my place and school and amonst my group of friends. i'll play the music, and they say to turn the crap off. and all i want to do is hear the beautiful sweet tunes to a story also of my life.))/=

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Lindsay Ross
<Send E-Mail>
(authorized_proxy4.cogeco.net)

  In Response to:
Amber

  Responses to this Comment:
Trevor
Re: Track 15 "Grand Finale" chokes me up...   Tuesday, June 29, 2004 (3:23 p.m.) 

> I know, me too man! I am the only person it seems like, that is truly into
> the movie AND the music in my place and school and amonst my group of
> friends. i'll play the music, and they say to turn the crap off. and all i
> want to do is hear the beautiful sweet tunes to a story also of my
> life.))/=

Make that 3, WOW! Danny Elfman took his musical masterpieces to the NEXT LEVEL! This music is rare, extremely special and definetely chokes me up! This is the type of song that makes you want to live in a fairytale. Its the Music Of Angels and lets anyone's imagination run wild. If i could hear one song in my head all day, it would be "Grand Finale" it captures the most intense emotional and spiritual moments and God Bless Danny Elfman for creating such an enchanting and live changing music!

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Trevor
<Send E-Mail>
(cpe-24.182.235.249.charter-stl.co
m)

  In Response to:
Lindsay Ross
So intense, succumbed in wonder.   Sunday, July 24, 2005 (12:23 a.m.) 

> Make that 3, WOW! Danny Elfman took his musical masterpieces to the NEXT
> LEVEL! This music is rare, extremely special and definetely chokes me up!
> This is the type of song that makes you want to live in a fairytale. Its
> the Music Of Angels and lets anyone's imagination run wild. If i could
> hear one song in my head all day, it would be "Grand Finale" it
> captures the most intense emotional and spiritual moments and God Bless
> Danny Elfman for creating such an enchanting and live changing music!

I know what you mean. The music took me to another place. It made me think about my own life and want to live in a fairy tale and fall in love. Words cant really discribe it for me...It was so sad, but imaginative and sent chills up my spine, i was totally succumbed into wonder. I didn't know a movie could do these things.So intense...

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Keith P.
<Send E-Mail>
(ip68-14-184-194.pn.at.cox.net)

  In Response to:
Kevin
Sheet Music available!   Wednesday, August 3, 2005 (5:40 p.m.) 

Listen, man. If you play and piano, I know exactly where to find sheet music for "The Grand Finale." There is a cool website called Cerulean Pictures and it has other rare sheet music arrangements!

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


tori
<Send E-Mail>
(66-90-201-43.dyn.grandenetworks.n
et)

  In Response to:
Kevin

  Responses to this Comment:
Richie Brown
Re: Track 15 "Grand Finale" chokes me up...   Friday, March 17, 2006 (9:37 p.m.) 

> Everytime i hear Track 15..it chokes me up and literally gives me
> goosebumps. It is to me the most beautiful track in movie history i have
> ever heard. Thanks so much Elfman for sharing ur thoughts to music...and
> making my thoughts come to great tearful, wonderful and beautiful
> imagination.. Kevin

omg whenever i hear it 2 i start crying uncomtrolably and omg i just love it!! it makes ur heart feel all weird and happy and sad for the character!!! BRAVO ELFMAN!!! gosh why didnt this picture get nominated 4 anything????

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Richie Brown
<Send E-Mail>
(ip68-111-120-66.pn.at.cox.net)

  In Response to:
tori
Re: Track 15 "Grand Finale" chokes me up...   Saturday, December 16, 2006 (5:13 p.m.) 
• Now Playing: Danny Elfman - Selina Transforms (Batman Returns ST)  

> omg whenever i hear it 2 i start crying uncomtrolably and omg i just love
> it!! it makes ur heart feel all weird and happy and sad for the
> character!!! BRAVO ELFMAN!!! gosh why didnt this picture get nominated 4
> anything????

It got, like, two Oscar noms for make-up and somethin' else.


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display



Copyright © 1998-2017, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.
The reviews and other textual content contained on the filmtracks.com site may not be published, broadcast,
rewritten or redistributed without the prior written authority of Christian Clemmensen at Filmtracks Publications. Scoreboard created 7/24/98 and last updated 4/25/15.