1. Transformers: Last Knight

1. Star Wars: Force Awakens
        2. E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
     5. Nineteen Eighty-Four
   7. Star Wars: A New Hope
  8. Animal Farm
 9. LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring
Comments about the soundtrack for Edward Scissorhands (Danny Elfman)
i love edward

steph
(ws2.csbd.org)

Rachel
alana
jackie
Claudia Scissorhands :))
i love edward   Monday, January 5, 2004 (9:09 a.m.)

I LOVE EDWARD SCISSORHANDS! hes soo cute!

Rachel
(adsl3.churchhigh.com)

steph

Amuro
LIL
ali
MICHELLE
Re: i love edward   Tuesday, January 20, 2004 (2:24 a.m.)

I LOVE EDWARD MORE THAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! CAUSE HES SOOOOOOOO SEXY!!! HES MINE ALL MINE!!!!!:D

Amuro
(12-222-16-223.client.insightbb.co
Rachel

Daz
Re: FILM MUSIC and my opinion of the SCORE   Wednesday, January 21, 2004 (6:57 p.m.)

> I LOVE EDWARD MORE THAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! CAUSE HES SOOOOOOOO SEXY!!! HES
> MINE ALL MINE!!!!!:D

Let us ponder the phrase "Film Music" now, I know this can be a difficult subject matter, but let us see!

This is a site for "Film Music" aka, the music heard in the film (in this case a stunning score by Danny Elfman). Thus, as a film music site, comments about the "Cuteness" or "Hotness" of Edward Scissorhands or Johnny Depp (some people would actually think they're different people, trust me, i've met some stupid people, not to say that the posters before me are stupid... i'm just saying). So, If you are to make a post about such things, I think that Mr. Clemmenen should delete them, after all he threatens to do such, but I notice he hardly ever does, such as with the vulgar comments on "Black Hawk Down" where a man makes claims about his genetalia... I don't particularly want to scroll down and see such subject matter in giant blue text. Anyway, I will now comment on the score.

I have had this soundtrack since about mid-october, and since it was my favorite soundtrack (until I heard "Sommersby"), this score stunned me with the choral beauty of the first track and that stunning oboe solo! Each of the cues captivated me and at the end I had tears welling in my eyes... "The Grand Finale" made them fall down my cheeks. I rarely cry at anything, and that is that last time I can remember crying. The beauty of the score combined with the sadness of the story is just one of those timeless duos. A perfect fit for film and score. Just the opening chord of that memorable "Emotional" theme transports you to a point where anything can happen, and makes you feel happy, sad, excited, and so many other things at the same time. Its an incredible score, and is certainly one of the greatest pieces of film music ever written to join such wonders as Star Wars, Robin Hood(Erich Korngold), and so many others as just a great score. This one will make you cry and it is an incredible thing to behold a delight for your ears!

Amuro

Daz
(leic-cache-1.server.ntli.net)

Amuro
Re: FILM MUSIC and my opinion of the SCORE   Tuesday, August 24, 2004 (6:53 a.m.)

absolutely right!! it has become my favourite soundtrack of all time. it is very powerful and took over from my last favourite (the music of candyman-by philip glass)
when danny elfman and tim burton do a film u no its going to be stunning, music and filmwise.

LIL
(cache-mtc-ad20.proxy.aol.com)

Rachel

Rag doll
Re: i love edward   Saturday, March 20, 2004 (7:25 a.m.)

HE IS SO HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT AND SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET I AM DEEPLY DEEPLY DEEPLY DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH HIM

Rag doll
(pptp-gw.inetkz.com)

LIL
Re: i love edward   Saturday, January 22, 2005 (8:50 a.m.)

> HE IS SO HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT AND
> SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET
> I AM DEEPLY DEEPLY DEEPLY DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH HIM
Edward is so cute,he doesn't want to hurt anybody,he just wants to share his love with someone.I love him,but unfortunately people like him doesn't exist,the world is too cruel for them.

ali
(proxy2.cc.swin.edu.au)

Rachel

ali
Re: i love edward   Tuesday, September 6, 2005 (2:18 a.m.)

> I LOVE EDWARD MORE THAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! CAUSE HES SOOOOOOOO SEXY!!! HES
> MINE ALL MINE!!!!!:D
i love edward more than anyone... he is sexy and cute and adorable and sweet and great in bed and i love him more than anyone. the music is great too.. it reminds me of him.

ali
(gipp-p-144-139-165-180.prem.tmns.
net.au)

ali
Re: i love edward   Thursday, February 16, 2006 (3:54 a.m.)

i love edward more than anyone... he is sexy and cute and adorable and
> sweet and great in bed and i love him more than anyone. the music is
> great too.. it reminds me of him.

i can not believe that when i typed in i love edward, this is what it came up with in altavista. I STILL LOVE EDWARD..!!!!! I LOVE EDWARD C!!!!!:D

MICHELLE
(c-71-233-8-154.hsd1.ma.comcast.ne
t)

Rachel
Re: i love edward   Monday, June 18, 2007 (8:04 p.m.)
• Now Playing: I THINK IM IN LOVE

> I LOVE EDWARD MORE THAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! CAUSE HES SOOOOOOOO SEXY!!! HES
> MINE ALL MINE!!!!!:D

UMM YEAH EDWARD SCISSORHAND IS SO SEXCC ANYTHING WITH JONNHY DEPP IN IT IS AN AWSOME MOVIE BECAUSE HE IS SO SO SO FREAKIN SEXCC ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY. HE IS BANGING AND HELL YEAH I WOULD BANG HIM ♥

alana
(cache-mtc-af03.proxy.aol.com)

steph
Re: i love edward   Sunday, March 14, 2004 (12:42 p.m.)

> I LOVE EDWARD SCISSORHANDS! hes soo cute!
i love him too he's so cute and sweet

jackie
(cache-dtc-ad04.proxy.aol.com)

steph

Mary
RadcliffeRocks40
Re: i love edward   Wednesday, July 28, 2004 (10:26 p.m.)

Edward is so sweet and innocent. You just want to give him a great big hug. He's not really good looking, you just love his expressions and smile .

Mary
(hse-toronto-ppp131131.sympatico.c
a)

jackie
feeling sad 4 edward   Saturday, July 31, 2004 (7:38 a.m.)

Hey i was crying the music just made me so into it plus edward made me smile then cry then laugh then cry more then hug the tv and then hit the tv then ask WHY to the tv well any ways bye

RadcliffeRocks40
(cache-mtc-ad03.proxy.aol.com)

jackie

nicole
Re: i love edward   Tuesday, August 3, 2004 (5:33 p.m.)

> Edward is so sweet and innocent. You just want to give him a great big
> hug. He's not really good looking, you just love his expressions and smile
> .

Edward is so adorable! I would totally go out with him!:D

nicole
(adsl-75-40-225-157.dsl.klmzmi.sbc
global.net)

RadcliffeRocks40
Re: i love edward   Saturday, February 24, 2007 (9:54 a.m.)
• Now Playing: 2-24-07

i love edward so much, when i found out he was so happy when he was going to parta..

Claudia Scissorhands :))
(89.122.228.61)

steph
Re: i love edward   Friday, March 16, 2007 (5:03 a.m.)
• Now Playing: Edward Scissorhands soundtrack

> I LOVE EDWARD SCISSORHANDS! hes soo cute!

hello. i love edward scissorhands too... the idea of the movie is.. perfect. i wish to see a second part of this movie, with the little girl that heard the story.. the little girl meets edward.. and there is a new story.. that would be great but i know this will never happen. the movie is to old to create a second part

Copyright © 1998-2017, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.