SUPPORT FILMTRACKS! CLICK HERE FIRST:
Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk
iTunes (U.S.)
Amazon.ca
Amazon.fr
eBay (U.S.)
Amazon.de
Amazon.es
Half.com
Glisten Effect
Editorial Reviews
Scoreboard Forum
Viewer Ratings
Composers
Awards
   CURRENT MOST POPULAR REVIEWS:
         1. Batman
        2. Star Wars: The Last Jedi
       3. Apollo 13
      4. Edward Scissorhands
     5. How to Train Your Dragon
    6. Jurassic World: Kingdom
   7. First Man
  8. Solo: A Star Wars Story
 9. Justice League
10. Ready Player One
Home Page
Menu Options ▼
Comments about the soundtrack for Ever After (George Fenton)
trailer music is NOT on the CD... a ripoff!

rebecca
(82-41-32-127.cable.ubr05.edin.blu
eyonder.co.uk)


  Responses to this Comment:
amanda
trailer music is NOT on the CD... a ripoff!   Sunday, August 31, 2003 (1:41 p.m.) 

this has to be one of the best films i've ever seen, their is so much in this film, the characters are well thought out and instead of 'cinderella' being someone who can't stick up for herself and needs everyone to do everything for her, the character is strong and knows what she wants and how to get it. angelica houston is the role of the wicked step mother was a really brilliant choice and not forgetting the fellow scot dougray scott, the music for this film is the best, though when i bought the soundtrack i was dissapointed to see that the music i was looking for was not on this. the music from the trailer is by far the best and i'm glad that someone else asked about this as now i know how to get it. anyone who has not seen this film you need to get down the vid store and rent it. you'll laugh and cry. it is a heartwarming story and will please anyone

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


amanda
<Send E-Mail>
(cncrtnnas01-pool0-a160.cncrtn.tds
.net)

  In Response to:
rebecca

  Responses to this Comment:
Mike
Re: trailer music is NOT on the CD... a ripoff!   Wednesday, July 21, 2004 (8:47 a.m.) 

> this has to be one of the best films i've ever seen, their is so much in
> this film, the characters are well thought out and instead of 'cinderella'
> being someone who can't stick up for herself and needs everyone to do
> everything for her, the character is strong and knows what she wants and
> how to get it. angelica houston is the role of the wicked step mother was
> a really brilliant choice and not forgetting the fellow scot dougray
> scott, the music for this film is the best, though when i bought the
> soundtrack i was dissapointed to see that the music i was looking for was
> not on this. the music from the trailer is by far the best and i'm glad
> that someone else asked about this as now i know how to get it. anyone who
> has not seen this film you need to get down the vid store and rent it.
> you'll laugh and cry. it is a heartwarming story and will please anyone

Do you know the music in the background of the trailer where Henry is falling off the cliff while holding onto the painting he was getting.

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Mike
<Send E-Mail>
(ip68-103-213-244.ks.ok.cox.net)

  In Response to:
amanda

  Responses to this Comment:
Aikori
celestia
pDragonX
Re: trailer music is NOT on the CD... a ripoff!   Sunday, August 15, 2004 (12:13 a.m.) 

Hi, I have been looking ALL over the internet for the song they showed in the trailer. It was real upbeat and came to a halt right as they did a pan-down of Drew Barrymore w/ her wings at the ball. If anyone knows the title of the song, along w/ the artist or even just one part of the equation, please e-mail me at WUdude19@hotmail.com

Thank you!

> Do you know the music in the background of the trailer where Henry is
> falling off the cliff while holding onto the painting he was getting.


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Aikori
<Send E-Mail>
(pcp437324pcs.ebrod01.ga.comcast.n
et)

  In Response to:
Mike

  Responses to this Comment:
Chris
Re: trailer music is NOT on the CD... a ripoff!   Tuesday, September 7, 2004 (10:09 a.m.) 

the two songs used in the Ever After trailers are:

Robert Miles - Fable
and
Loreena McKennitt - The Mummer's Dance

hope that helps!


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Chris
(c-24-0-138-141.hsd1.tx.comcast.ne
t)

  In Response to:
Aikori

  Responses to this Comment:
Kevin
Re: trailer music is NOT on the CD... a ripoff!   Saturday, July 2, 2005 (7:47 p.m.) 

> the two songs used in the Ever After trailers are:

> Robert Miles - Fable
and
Loreena McKennitt - The Mummer's Dance

> hope that helps!
:D

OMG...I loved this movie and have searced everywhere for the music to that trailer...and i've noticed movie people do that a lot these days, get great music for the trailers and don't even put in the movie or the information...i think its retarted due to the fact the trailer is the main tool that gets people to go watch and love the movie...But your awesome...Now i can buy it and finally go to sleep..LOL

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Kevin
<Send E-Mail>
(eycb01-00-brtwga-69-164-209-189.a
tlaga.adelphia.net)

  In Response to:
Chris
Re: trailer music is NOT on the CD... a ripoff!   Sunday, May 28, 2006 (7:35 p.m.) 

Thanks for this info. I saw this movie in the theatre when it came out, and I always loved the trailer music. They both will go onto my purchase list.

Again, thanks for your help reuniting me to these songs and the movie...I watched it again tonight for the first time since I saw it in 1998.

Cheers,
Kevin

and
Loreena McKennitt - The Mummer's Dance
:D

> OMG...I loved this movie and have searced everywhere for the music to that
> trailer...and i've noticed movie people do that a lot these days, get
> great music for the trailers and don't even put in the movie or the
> information...i think its retarted due to the fact the trailer is the main
> tool that gets people to go watch and love the movie...But your
> awesome...Now i can buy it and finally go to sleep..LOL


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


celestia
(d150-47-195.home.cgocable.net)

  In Response to:
Mike
Re: trailer music is NOT on the CD... a ripoff!   Thursday, July 27, 2006 (9:51 p.m.) 

WHO ever gave the names and those too songs on the trailor of the most awesumist movie in tha world (ever after) Thank u soooooo much i swwear ive been looking 4 them 4 ever!!!!!!!! thnx

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


pDragonX
<Send E-Mail>
(pool-138-89-213-233.atc.east.veri
zon.net)

  In Response to:
Mike
Re: trailer music is NOT on the CD... a ripoff!   Wednesday, November 21, 2007 (7:03 a.m.) 

> Hi, I have been looking ALL over the internet for the song they showed in
> the trailer. It was real upbeat and came to a halt right as they did a
> pan-down of Drew Barrymore w/ her wings at the ball. If anyone knows the
> title of the song, along w/ the artist or even just one part of the
> equation, please e-mail me at WUdude19@hotmail.com Thank you!

Thanks for posting the songs!!! I've been searching a long time for who did them!! A shame the trailer doesn't credit the artists for using their songs.

Both songs can be found on iTunes for anyone who is interested.



Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display



Copyright © 1998-2019, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.
The reviews and other textual content contained on the filmtracks.com site may not be published, broadcast,
rewritten or redistributed without the prior written authority of Christian Clemmensen at Filmtracks Publications. Scoreboard created 7/24/98 and last updated 4/25/15.