1. Transformers: Last Knight

1. Star Wars: Force Awakens
        2. E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
     5. Nineteen Eighty-Four
   7. Star Wars: A New Hope
  8. Animal Farm
 9. LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring
Comments about the soundtrack for Fantastic Four (John Ottman)
Superman Returns Soundtrack

Ozzy_Lennon
(chello084010050096.chello.pl)

LOGAN
Hugo
Pudgy
Superman Returns Soundtrack   Monday, November 21, 2005 (3:47 p.m.)

John Ottman will be writing music for Superman Returns. I know he's a great composer and all (I really like him), but i REALLY hope that he will do something like Ken Thorne in Superman II/III.
Does anyone else feel this way?

LOGAN
(d83-180-84-88.cust.tele2.ch)

Ozzy_Lennon

Brett French
Re: Superman Returns Soundtrack   Tuesday, November 22, 2005 (3:27 a.m.)

> John Ottman will be writing music for Superman Returns. I know he's a
> great composer and all (I really like him), but i REALLY hope that he will
> do something like Ken Thorne in Superman II/III.
Does anyone else feel
> this way?

Hi there!

Are you kidding? Why Ken Thorne? Thorne's music for SUPERMAN 2 & 3 was only a poor back-up-music from Williams' masterful score for SUPERMAN: THE MOVIE. Why should Ottman write music alla Ken Thorne? A very odd thought, I think. I expect from Ottman a very well written music for SUPERMAN RETURNS, including, as announced from Bryan Singer, the Superman-march-cue from SUPERMAN: THE MOVIE. This is my feeling about.

Peace & greetings

LOGAN

Brett French
(cits-blue2.region2.ang.af.mil)

LOGAN

LOGAN
Re: Superman Returns Soundtrack   Tuesday, November 22, 2005 (9:13 p.m.)

Does anyone else feel

> Hi there!

> Are you kidding? Why Ken Thorne? Thorne's music for SUPERMAN 2 & 3
> was only a poor back-up-music from Williams' masterful score for SUPERMAN:
> THE MOVIE. Why should Ottman write music alla Ken Thorne? A very odd
> thought, I think. I expect from Ottman a very well written music for
> SUPERMAN RETURNS, including, as announced from Bryan Singer, the
> Superman-march-cue from SUPERMAN: THE MOVIE. This is my feeling about.

> Peace & greetings

> LOGAN
I think that John Ottman will stay very faithful to the original Superman The Movie score but will add his own twist on it (which is good not a carbon copy)KT. I think he is a great talent because I really enjoyed with what he did with the X-men Reunited score and I thought The Fantastic Four was pretty good.

LOGAN
(d213-103-155-4.cust.tele2.ch)

Brett French

Brett
Re: Superman Returns Soundtrack   Friday, November 25, 2005 (9:18 a.m.)

> Does anyone else feel
I think that John Ottman will stay very faithful
> to the original Superman The Movie score but will add his own twist on it
> (which is good not a carbon copy)KT. I think he is a great talent because
> I really enjoyed with what he did with the X-men Reunited score and I
> thought The Fantastic Four was pretty good.

Hey, there!

Is the reply of yours meanted for me, Brett? I agree with your post. Did I write anything against Ottman? Think not.

Peace and greetings

LOGAN

Brett
(cits-blue2.region2.ang.af.mil)

LOGAN

Sandipto
mark stanton
Re: Superman Returns Soundtrack   Tuesday, November 29, 2005 (11:32 p.m.)

I think that John Ottman will stay very faithful
Hey Logan, I was just backing you up on Ottman. I was just saying what I thought about him scoring Superman Returns. That's all.
> Hey, there!

> Is the reply of yours meanted for me, Brett? I agree with your post. Did I
> write anything against Ottman? Think not.

> Peace and greetings

> LOGAN

Sandipto
(61.2.3.252)

Brett

Juice
mark stanton
Re: Superman Returns Soundtrack   Saturday, January 7, 2006 (2:45 a.m.)

John Ottman has to come out with a score which is not only good but has to be in proportion to that of John Williams'. The score from the two X-men movies is good but people don't remember it (Altleast I didn't until I heard it again ). Superman Returns needs a score that can qualify for the Academy awards.

Juice
(65-103-180-231.desm.qwest.net)

Sandipto

d9wd22
Re: Superman Returns Soundtrack   Monday, January 9, 2006 (6:42 p.m.)

I forgot to mention that I have the ability to lift a twenty pound rock with my tongue.

d9wd22
(cpe-66-75-20-212.san.res.rr.com)

Juice

asdfghj
Re: Superman Returns Soundtrack   Monday, June 5, 2006 (8:05 p.m.)

Why the hell isn't John Williams doing the score?

asdfghj
(adsl-126.22.236.info.com.ph)

d9wd22

LowmanX
Re: Superman Returns Soundtrack   Wednesday, June 28, 2006 (7:19 p.m.)

this is somewhat off-topic but does anyone know the piano piece that lois' kid was always playing? thanks much!

LowmanX
(tamax7-008.dialup.optusnet.com.au)

asdfghj

Jimbo
Re: Superman Returns Soundtrack   Friday, June 30, 2006 (8:02 a.m.)

> this is somewhat off-topic but does anyone know the piano piece that lois'
> kid was always playing? thanks much!

Yeah, "Chopsticks".

Having just seen the movie I must say that Ottoman did a commendable job. He used the original Williams score and re-orchestrated it while not losing any of the greatness of the original. All in all it was a fantastic movie. Music, sfx, story, direction, acting, wow... everything was freaking great!

Lowman X, out.

Jimbo
(ip70-187-211-58.dc.dc.cox.net)
LowmanX

Nick
Re: Superman Returns Soundtrack   Saturday, July 1, 2006 (1:13 p.m.)

Hi folks! Saw the film yesterday and have to agree that it was fantastic in every way -- really -- no complaints. Just wanted to point out that the song Lois' kid was playing on the piano (in the duet with the criminal) was "Heart and Soul" not "Chopsticks."

Nick
(adsl-71-135-166-77.dsl.pltn13.pac
bell.net)

Jimbo

sadomasod
Re: Superman Returns Soundtrack   Sunday, July 2, 2006 (9:02 p.m.)

does anyone know what that classical song is when Lois and Jason first get on Lex's boat?

sadomasod
(cpe0011951d082a-cm00003904aa62.cp
e.net.cable.rogers.com)

Nick

Nicole
Re: Superman Returns Soundtrack   Monday, July 3, 2006 (12:29 a.m.)

Does anybody know the name of the song in the teaser?
I've only been able to find the sound version of the teaser with all the talking on it.

Nicole
(dhcp-74-136-206-200.insightbb.com)

sadomasod

Yancy
Re: Superman Returns Soundtrack   Monday, July 3, 2006 (6:53 p.m.)

Yeah, I was wondering about the music that Lex listens too also. I was especially interested in the aria that you can hear in the background at one point... I can't remember what is happening (it may be the same one asked about before). I know I have heard it before.... I think on a Yanni CD, but it was just titled "Aria". That is not the real name, I think, it is just the name he gave the piece after he remixed it.
But really info on all of the Lex music would be great.

Thanks
Nicole

Yancy
(ip68-97-177-188.ok.ok.cox.net)

Nicole

Jonathan
Re: Superman Returns Soundtrack   Wednesday, July 5, 2006 (6:19 p.m.)

> Yeah, I was wondering about the music that Lex listens too also. I was
> especially interested in the aria that you can hear in the background at
> one point... I can't remember what is happening (it may be the same one
> asked about before). I know I have heard it before.... I think on a Yanni
> CD, but it was just titled "Aria". That is not the real name, I
> think, it is just the name he gave the piece after he remixed it.
But
> really info on all of the Lex music would be great.

> Thanks
Nicole

Aria = Flower Duet by Delibes from Lakme

Jonathan
(202-156-6-69.cache.maxonline.com.
sg)

Yancy
Re: Superman Returns Soundtrack   Sunday, July 9, 2006 (7:38 a.m.)

Does the soundtrack have the song with Marlo Brando voice in it and if it does, what is the track name? Thanks

mark stanton
(ool-182ed9bf.dyn.optonline.net)

Sandipto
Re: Superman Returns Soundtrack   Saturday, May 6, 2006 (4:46 a.m.)

> John Ottman has to come out with a score which is not only good but has to
> be in proportion to that of John Williams'. The score from the two X-men
> movies is good but people don't remember it (Altleast I didn't until I
> heard it again ). Superman Returns needs a score that can qualify for
> the Academy awards.

A new and additional part of the soundtrack will be Darrell Lawrence production of Alexis Guerra for the credits song which will be "Superman Inside". It is an inspiring and original work that should touch up the ending very nicely.

mark stanton
(ool-182ed9bf.dyn.optonline.net)

Brett
Re: Superman Returns Soundtrack *NM*   Saturday, May 6, 2006 (4:44 a.m.)

Hugo
(200.10.167.1)

Ozzy_Lennon

Juice
Re: Superman Returns Soundtrack   Wednesday, November 30, 2005 (7:37 a.m.)

> John Ottman will be writing music for Superman Returns. I know he's a
> great composer and all (I really like him), but i REALLY hope that he will
> do something like Ken Thorne in Superman II/III.
Does anyone else feel
> this way?

Hi friends, greting from Chile. What I really expect from the John Ottman Superman Returns Soundtrack is that he uses all his habilities as composer, but remaining the symbolic original themes like Superman Theme, Can You Read My Mind (Love Theme),The March Of Villains (Lex Luthor Theme) and someone other, perhaps.

I wouldn't like something as Ken Thorne's job for Superman III and neither than Ottman reuses all the original John Williams track.

Greetings

Hugo

Juice
(65-103-180-231.desm.qwest.net)

Hugo
Re: Superman Returns Soundtrack   Monday, January 9, 2006 (6:37 p.m.)

Does anyone else feel

> Hi friends, greting from Chile. What I really expect from the John Ottman
> Superman Returns Soundtrack is that he uses all his habilities as
> composer, but remaining the symbolic original themes like Superman Theme,
> Can You Read My Mind (Love Theme),The March Of Villains (Lex Luthor Theme)
> and someone other, perhaps.

> I wouldn't like something as Ken Thorne's job for Superman III and neither
> than Ottman reuses all the original John Williams track.

> Greetings

> Hugo
Hey everybody, just wanted to know how you feel about hip hop in the soundtrack?

Pudgy
(207-224-194-248.slkc.qwest.net)

Ozzy_Lennon
Re: Superman Returns Soundtrack   Sunday, December 17, 2006 (8:37 a.m.)

What the hell does Superman Returns have to do with Fantastic Four? I wish people would post this sort of [bleep!] in the right spots. Fracking noobs.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.