SUPPORT FILMTRACKS! CLICK HERE FIRST:
Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk
iTunes (U.S.)
Amazon.ca
Amazon.fr
eBay (U.S.)
Amazon.de
Amazon.es
Half.com
Glisten Effect
Editorial Reviews
Scoreboard Forum
Viewer Ratings
Composers
Awards
   NEWEST MAJOR REVIEWS:
     1. Incredibles 2
    2. Solo: A Star Wars Story
   3. Deadpool 2
  4. Avengers: Infinity War
 5. A Quiet Place
6. Ready Player One
   CURRENT MOST POPULAR REVIEWS:
         1. Star Wars: The Last Jedi
        2. Gladiator
       3. Blade Runner 2049
      4. Batman
     5. Thor: Ragnarok
    6. The Avengers
   7. Spider-Man: Homecoming
  8. Avatar
 9. Dunkirk
10. Phantom Thread
Home Page
Menu Options ▼
Comments about the soundtrack for Frida (Elliot Goldenthal)
lyrics of "la bruja"

Sabine
<Send E-Mail>
(p50843851.dip.t-dialin.net)


  Responses to this Comment:
Guilherme
elfton
lyrics of "la bruja"   Wednesday, May 21, 2003 (11:07 a.m.) 

Can anybody PLEASE send me the lyrics to "la bruja"
Thx

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Guilherme
<Send E-Mail>
(cm-net-poa-c8b02cbf.brdterra.com.
br)

  In Response to:
Sabine

  Responses to this Comment:
Guilherme
Re: lyrics of "la bruja"   Thursday, May 22, 2003 (12:43 p.m.) 

Amazing how this lyrics can't be found ANYWHERE!!!!!!

> Can anybody PLEASE send me the lyrics to "la bruja"
Thx


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Guilherme
(cm-net-poa-c8b02cbf.brdterra.com.
br)

  In Response to:
Guilherme

  Responses to this Comment:
becky
Marie
Re: lyrics of "la bruja" - Got it!!!   Thursday, May 22, 2003 (1:34 p.m.) 

> Amazing how this lyrics can't be found ANYWHERE!!!!!!
Thx

LA BRUJA
(Trad. Veracruz)

¡ Ay ! Que bonito es volar a la dos de la mañana
A las dos de la mañana, ¡ ay ! Que bonito es volar ¡ ay ! Mamá.
Hasta venir a quadar en los brazos de una dama
A las dos de la mañana, ¡ ay ! Que bonito es volar ¡ ay ! Mamá.

Escóndete Andrea y escóndete Juana
Que ahí anda la bruja detrás de tu hermana,
Escóndete Sonia y escóndete Adela,
Que ahí anda la bruja detrás de la escuela.

Y dígame, y dígame, y dígame usted,
Cuantas creaturitas se ha chupado usted
Ninguna, ninguna, ninguna, no ves,
Ando en pretenciones de chuparme a usted.

Ahora si maldita bruja ya te chupastes a tu hijo
ya te chutastes a tu hijo ahora si maldita bruja ¡ay mamá!
ahora le vas a chupar a tu marido el ombigo
a tu marido el ombligo y lo vas hacer llorar ¡ay mamá!

me agarra la bruja, me lleva a su casa
me vuelve maceta y una calabaza;
me agarra la bruja me lleva al cuartito
me acuesta con ella, me da de besitos.

Y dígame, y dígame, y dígame usted,
Cuantas creaturitas se ha chupado usted
Ninguna, ninguna, ninguna, no se,
Ando en pretenciones de chuparme a usted.


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


becky
<Send E-Mail>
(user-2ivfl3b.dialup.mindspring.co
m)

  In Response to:
Guilherme

  Responses to this Comment:
andrada
where did you get the lyrics?   Wednesday, June 4, 2003 (3:25 p.m.) 

where did you find these lyrics?
ive been looking for the lyrics to
"benediction and Dream" and haven't been able to find them.
i thought maybe wherever you got yours,
there might be the lyrics to this...
id really appreciate an answer. Thanks!


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


andrada
<Send E-Mail>
(host187-75.pool80180.interbusines
s.it)

  In Response to:
becky

  Responses to this Comment:
Tripp
english translation   Tuesday, June 27, 2006 (12:39 p.m.) 

someone here said that he speaks spanish.
i speak italian and tried to translate the lyrics but part of it makes no sense to me.
i have particular problems with this part :

Y ahora sí maldita bruja
Ya te chupastes a mi hijo
Ya te chupastes a mi hijo
Y ahora sí maldita bruja

Y ahora le vas a chupar
Y a tu marido el ombligo
Y a tu marido el ombligo
Y ahora le vas a chupar

That is because chupar means "to lick" or "to suck" (in argentinian dialect it means "to drink") but anyhow, it sais "the chupastes a tu marido el ombligo"... and a mot-a-mot translation should be "you sucked your husband's belly button".-... and that's not related at all with the rest of the things it says
so please, could anyone give me a hand with this ?

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Tripp
<Send E-Mail>
(c-71-236-150-161.hsd1.or.comcast.
net)

  In Response to:
andrada

  Responses to this Comment:
dsandy
Re: english translation   Thursday, June 29, 2006 (12:56 a.m.) 

Music is poetic in nature and I've heard legends about a sexual sort of witch (sucubus) that will come in the night to take advantage of men. I'm amagining that the meaning of this song is in the sexual reproductive nature of the belly button and the aim of the witch to connect with that. Most songs have a loosness to them that allows for implications and helps with ryming.

> someone here said that he speaks spanish.
i speak italian and tried to
> translate the lyrics but part of it makes no sense to me.
i have
> particular problems with this part :

> Y ahora sí maldita bruja
Ya te chupastes a mi hijo
Ya te chupastes
> a mi hijo
Y ahora sí maldita bruja

> Y ahora le vas a chupar
Y a tu marido el ombligo
Y a tu marido el
> ombligo
Y ahora le vas a chupar

> That is because chupar means "to lick" or "to suck"
> (in argentinian dialect it means "to drink") but anyhow, it sais
> "the chupastes a tu marido el ombligo"... and a mot-a-mot
> translation should be "you sucked your husband's belly
> button".-... and that's not related at all with the rest of the
> things it says
so please, could anyone give me a hand with this ?


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


dsandy
<Send E-Mail>
(cpe-72-183-251-207.satx.res.rr.co
m)

  In Response to:
Tripp

  Responses to this Comment:
Ilina
Re: english translation   Friday, September 1, 2006 (10:02 p.m.) 

> Music is poetic in nature and I've heard legends about a sexual sort of
> witch (sucubus) that will come in the night to take advantage of men. I'm
> amagining that the meaning of this song is in the sexual reproductive
> nature of the belly button and the aim of the witch to connect with that.
> Most songs have a loosness to them that allows for implications and helps
> with ryming.
> i speak italian and tried to
> i have
> Ya te chupastes a mi hijo
> Ya te chupastes
> Y ahora sí maldita bruja
> Y a tu marido el ombligo
> Y a tu marido el
> Y ahora le vas a chupar
> so please, could anyone give me a hand with this ?

In the first verse the song talks about the pretty little fly that comes in the middle of the night. This is a metaphorical way to say that a little itch came in the night.

The second verse says that the "little fly" makes you fall into the arms of your sister and makes you want to cry. In other words, it encourages a wet dream or fantasy about a woman.

The third verse, where everyone is having trouble, is idiomatic and can't be translated literally. Literally it means that the dreamer clings to the witch that returns with the flowerpot for him to eat. Suffice it to say that "maceta," is a metaphorical term for female genitalia or perhaps just the female body. So the sexual fantasy comes back.

The fourth verse means the witch brings the hills (metaphorically speaking "hills" would be breasts) that "stir his loins," "me sienta en sus piernas." And she brings him kisses.

The chorus asks, how many creatures the witch has sucked on. She answers insincerely, "none but you."

The next verse says, and now you damn witch you've sucked on my son. "Ombligo" does mean belly button or navel, but it also means "the center." "Marido el ombligo" metaphorically means the male center. "Y a tu marido el ombligo / Y ahora le vas a chupar" = "And on the male center / now you are going to suck."

(In legend "la bruja" or the witch comes at 2 a.m., turns into some sort of animal, and attacks [usually babies or little kids]. She can also come during the vernal equinox and give men a fatal elixir that sends their souls into an eternal hell. She IS also a succubus figure [not suck youbus] that sends bad dreams, but she can also be vampire-like and drain the blood of her victims, hence the sucking. La Bruja also means "bitch.")

The following verse is a little twist because it says that the singer clings to the witch that brought him "maceta" and "calabasa." Calabasa here means, not pumpkin, but squash, a metaphorical term for swollen male pieces parts.

So when Frida sings this to Diego, she is singing about the eternal urges that cause him to cheat on her with brujas, witches or biatches, who tempt him in the night. The song is really about masterbation and how obsessing about sex can cause a man to lose himself, but in the movie the chorus obviously refers to Diego forgetting about Frida.

Hope this helps everyone.

(Message edited on Saturday, September 2, 2006, at 9:01 a.m.)


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Ilina
<Send E-Mail>
(87-126-17-180.btc-net.bg)

  In Response to:
dsandy
Re: english translation   Saturday, December 22, 2007 (3:40 p.m.) 
• Now Playing: the soundtrack of "Frida"  

your analysis is realy ...in-depth...and it was very useful for me as an artist and kind of a poet...tahnx!!

the only recommendation I have... do not only use the film to jump to comclusions! read documentary about Frida and Diego to link the song's lyrics to their lives as any Holywood production is quite idealistic... Especially biograpgy ones

Good work, thank you once again!

yours: il.



Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Marie
<Send E-Mail>
(cache-rh01.proxy.aol.com)

  In Response to:
Guilherme

  Responses to this Comment:
bene
Re: lyrics of "la bruja" - Got it!!!   Friday, June 6, 2003 (2:54 p.m.) 

I think these may be the lyrics to the original traditional song on which the one in the movie is based, but not the actual one in the movie (since they're supposed to be drunk when they sing that one). She mixes it up by saying something like:

¡ Ay ! Que bonito es volar ya la dos de la mañana
ya las dos de la mañana, ¡ ay ! Que bonito es volar ¡ ay ! Mamá.
Volar y dejarse caer, en los brazos de tu hermana !
en los brazos de tu hermana, hasta quiziera llorar...

etc

> LA BRUJA
(Trad. Veracruz)

> ¡ Ay ! Que bonito es volar a la dos de la mañana
A las dos de la
> mañana, ¡ ay ! Que bonito es volar ¡ ay ! Mamá.
Hasta venir a quadar
> en los brazos de una dama
A las dos de la mañana, ¡ ay ! Que bonito es
> volar ¡ ay ! Mamá.

> Escóndete Andrea y escóndete Juana
Que ahí anda la bruja detrás de tu
> hermana,
Escóndete Sonia y escóndete Adela,
Que ahí anda la bruja
> detrás de la escuela.

> Y dígame, y dígame, y dígame usted,
Cuantas creaturitas se ha chupado
> usted
Ninguna, ninguna, ninguna, no ves,
Ando en pretenciones de
> chuparme a usted.

> Ahora si maldita bruja ya te chupastes a tu hijo
ya te chutastes a tu
> hijo ahora si maldita bruja ¡ay mamá!
ahora le vas a chupar a tu
> marido el ombigo
a tu marido el ombligo y lo vas hacer llorar ¡ay
> mamá!

> me agarra la bruja, me lleva a su casa
me vuelve maceta y una
> calabaza;
me agarra la bruja me lleva al cuartito
me acuesta con
> ella, me da de besitos.

> Y dígame, y dígame, y dígame usted,
Cuantas creaturitas se ha chupado
> usted
Ninguna, ninguna, ninguna, no se,
Ando en pretenciones de
> chuparme a usted.


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


bene
<Send E-Mail>
(nspolp03-1159.dial.spolp.embratel
.net.br)

  In Response to:
Marie
Re: lyrics of "la bruja" - Got it!!!   Friday, November 21, 2003 (10:10 a.m.) 

> I think these may be the lyrics to the original traditional song on which
> the one in the movie is based, but not the actual one in the movie (since
> they're supposed to be drunk when they sing that one). She mixes it up by
> saying something like:

> ¡ Ay ! Que bonito es volar ya la dos de la mañana
ya las dos de la
> mañana, ¡ ay ! Que bonito es volar ¡ ay ! Mamá.
Volar y dejarse caer,
> en los brazos de tu hermana !
en los brazos de tu hermana, hasta
> quiziera llorar...

Your're right. These are lyrics of the traditional song.

But the lirics, as they are sung in the movie are the follwoing:

-------------------
La Bruja

Ay que bonito es volar
A las dos de la mañana
A las dos de la mañana
Y ay que bonito es volar, ay mama

Volar y dejarse caer
En los brazos de tu hermana
En los brazos de tu hermana
Y hasta quisiera llorar

Me agarra la bruja,
Me lleva al cuartel,
Me vuelve maceta,
Me da de comer

Me agarra la bruja,
Me lleva al cerrito,
Me sienta en sus piernas,
Me da de besitos.

¿Ay dígame ay dígame ay dígame usted
Cuantas creaturitas se ha chupado usted?
Ninguna, ninguna, ninguna no ve
Que ando en pretensions de chuparme a usted

Y ahora sí maldita bruja
Ya te chupastes a mi hijo
Ya te chupastes a mi hijo
Y ahora sí maldita bruja

Y ahora le vas a chupar
Y a tu marido el ombligo
Y a tu marido el ombligo
Y ahora le vas a chupar

Me agarra la bruja,
Me lleva a su casa,
Me vuelve maceta,
Y una calabasa

Me agarra la bruja,
Me lleve al cerrito,
Me sienta en sus piernas,
Me da de besitos.

¿Ay dígame ay dígame ay dígame usted
Cuantas criaturitas se ha chupado usted?
Ninguna, ninguna, ninguna no ve,
Que ando en pretensiones de chuparme a usted

---------

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


elfton
<Send E-Mail>
(62.161.67.253)

  In Response to:
Sabine

  Responses to this Comment:
Lilian
Sara
Re: lyrics of "la bruja"   Sunday, June 22, 2003 (2:33 p.m.) 

Here are the lyrics.
It's very simple, they are IN the album, in the artwork, so no problem for those who bought the album ;-)
However, the lyrics written in the album are not exactly the same as heard (some little differences), so as I speak spanish, here are the lyrics as they are pronounced by Salma Hayek in the song La Bruja

La Bruja

Ay que bonito es volar
Y a las dos de la mañana
Y a las dos de la mañana
Y ay que bonito es volar, ay mama

Volar y dejarse caer
En los brazos de tu hermana
En los brazos de tu hermana
Y Hasta quisiera llorar

Y me agarra la bruja
Me lleva al cuartel
Me vuelve maceta
Me da de comer

Y me agarra la bruja
Me lleva al cerrito
Me sienta en sus piernas
Me da de besitos

¿ Ay dígame, ay dígame, ay dígame usted
Cuantas criaturitas se ha chupado usted ?
Ninguna, ninguna, ninguna no ve
Que ando en pretensiones de chuparme a usted

Y ahora sí maldita bruja
Ya te chupastes a mi hijo
Ya te chupastes a mi hijo
Y ahora sí maldita bruja

Y ahora le vas a chupar
Y a tu marido el ombligo
Y a tu marido el ombligo
Y ahora le vas a chupar

Y me agarra la bruja
Me lleva a su casa
Me vuelve maceta
Y una calabaza

Y me agarra la bruja
Me lleva al cerrito
Me sienta en sus piernas
Me da de besitos

¿ Ay dígame, ay dígame, ay dígame usted
Cuantas criaturitas se ha chupado usted ?
Ninguna, ninguna, ninguna no ve
Que ando en pretensiones de chuparme a usted



Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Lilian
<Send E-Mail>
(cache-ntc-af07.proxy.aol.com)

  In Response to:
elfton

  Responses to this Comment:
Antena
english translation of "la bruja"?   Thursday, September 25, 2003 (5:34 p.m.) 

anyone have an english translation for the lyrics of this beautiful song? Thanks.


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Antena
<Send E-Mail>
(chello062179085064.chello.pl)

  In Response to:
Lilian
Re: english translation of "la bruja"?   Monday, October 6, 2003 (6:29 a.m.) 

> anyone have an english translation for the lyrics of this beautiful song?
> Thanks.

Can anyone send it to me, please?
Thnx


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Sara
<Send E-Mail>
(154.b.005.ade.iprimus.net.au)

  In Response to:
elfton

  Responses to this Comment:
stevie
Kairetu
Mimi
Re: lyrics of "la bruja"   Friday, January 7, 2005 (8:25 p.m.) 

So I went to a translation site - put in the lyrics and this is what it came up with....

The Witch

Oh that pretty is to fly AND at two o'clock in the morning AND at two o'clock in the morning AND oh that
pretty is to fly, oh breast

Flying and to be drop In the arms of your sister In the arms of your sister and even wanted to cry

And the witch gets me carries Me al headquarters returns Me flowerpot feeds Me

And the witch gets me carries Me al cerrito sits down Me in its legs gives Me of besitos

Oh tell me, oh tell me, oh tell me you as many criaturitas has sucked itself you? None, none, none does not it
see That I walk in pretensions to suck me to you

And now yes damned witch Already you chupastes to my son Already you chupastes to my son AND now yes damned
witch

And now you are going to suck AND your husband the navel AND to your husband the navel AND now are going to
suck him

And the witch gets me carries Me to its house returns Me flowerpot AND a pumpkin

And the witch gets me carries Me al cerrito sits down Me in its legs gives Me of besitos

Oh tell me, oh tell me, oh tell me you as many criaturitas has sucked itself you? None, none, none does not it
see That I walk in pretensions to suck me to you

Somehow I don't think it's acurate as I get the feeling, from the acting in the film, that it was actually something along the lines of 'You Bastard' to Diego. After all, she was trashed and pissed off at him. Why would she sing about a witch? It has no connection to the film whatsoever.....

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


stevie
<Send E-Mail>
(cache-dtc-ac06.proxy.aol.com)

  In Response to:
Sara

  Responses to this Comment:
aesa
Re: lyrics of "la bruja"   Tuesday, July 12, 2005 (9:53 a.m.) 

> So I went to a translation site - put in the lyrics and this is what it
> came up with....

> The Witch

> Oh that pretty is to fly AND at two o'clock in the morning AND at two
> o'clock in the morning AND oh that
pretty is to fly, oh breast

> Flying and to be drop In the arms of your sister In the arms of your
> sister and even wanted to cry

> And the witch gets me carries Me al headquarters returns Me flowerpot
> feeds Me

> And the witch gets me carries Me al cerrito sits down Me in its legs gives
> Me of besitos

> Oh tell me, oh tell me, oh tell me you as many criaturitas has sucked
> itself you? None, none, none does not it
see That I walk in
> pretensions to suck me to you

> And now yes damned witch Already you chupastes to my son Already you
> chupastes to my son AND now yes damned
witch

> And now you are going to suck AND your husband the navel AND to your
> husband the navel AND now are going to
suck him

> And the witch gets me carries Me to its house returns Me flowerpot AND a
> pumpkin

> And the witch gets me carries Me al cerrito sits down Me in its legs gives
> Me of besitos

> Oh tell me, oh tell me, oh tell me you as many criaturitas has sucked
> itself you? None, none, none does not it
see That I walk in
> pretensions to suck me to you

> Somehow I don't think it's acurate as I get the feeling, from the acting
> in the film, that it was actually something along the lines of 'You
> Bastard' to Diego. After all, she was trashed and pissed off at him. Why
> would she sing about a witch? It has no connection to the film
> whatsoever.....

i think its like "youll get your up and comings"
my grandmother is mexican and she used to threaten me that la bruja would come in my dreams if i was a bad girl.


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


aesa
<Send E-Mail>
(va-69-34-209-154.dyn.sprint-hsd.n
et)

  In Response to:
stevie
Re: lyrics of "la bruja"   Tuesday, November 8, 2005 (1:00 p.m.) 

The connection it has to the movie is that the song "La Bruja" was one of Rivera's favorites, by his own account. Naturally Frida would have known it, and would have sung it often.

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Kairetu
<Send E-Mail>
(h-64-105-208-198.mclnva23.dynamic
.covad.net)

  In Response to:
Sara
Re: lyrics of "la bruja"   Saturday, December 31, 2005 (9:36 a.m.) 

La Bruja has EVERY connection to the movie and the love story btw Diego and Frida.....it was Diego Rivera's favourite song and considering what a legendary womanizer he was....being under the spell of a "witch" is an apt descrption of his behaviour........

> So I went to a translation site - put in the lyrics and this is what it
> came up with....

> The Witch

> Oh that pretty is to fly AND at two o'clock in the morning AND at two
> o'clock in the morning AND oh that
pretty is to fly, oh breast

> Flying and to be drop In the arms of your sister In the arms of your
> sister and even wanted to cry

> And the witch gets me carries Me al headquarters returns Me flowerpot
> feeds Me

> And the witch gets me carries Me al cerrito sits down Me in its legs gives
> Me of besitos

> Oh tell me, oh tell me, oh tell me you as many criaturitas has sucked
> itself you? None, none, none does not it
see That I walk in
> pretensions to suck me to you

> And now yes damned witch Already you chupastes to my son Already you
> chupastes to my son AND now yes damned
witch

> And now you are going to suck AND your husband the navel AND to your
> husband the navel AND now are going to
suck him

> And the witch gets me carries Me to its house returns Me flowerpot AND a
> pumpkin

> And the witch gets me carries Me al cerrito sits down Me in its legs gives
> Me of besitos

> Oh tell me, oh tell me, oh tell me you as many criaturitas has sucked
> itself you? None, none, none does not it
see That I walk in
> pretensions to suck me to you

> Somehow I don't think it's acurate as I get the feeling, from the acting
> in the film, that it was actually something along the lines of 'You
> Bastard' to Diego. After all, she was trashed and pissed off at him. Why
> would she sing about a witch? It has no connection to the film
> whatsoever.....


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Mimi
<Send E-Mail>
(dsl-209-90-142-233.tor.primus.ca)

  In Response to:
Sara

  Responses to this Comment:
Mr A
Re: lyrics of "la bruja"   Monday, May 5, 2008 (2:19 p.m.) 
• Now Playing: La bruja :)  

He is the witch.. her husband.

> So I went to a translation site - put in the lyrics and this is what it
> came up with....

> The Witch

> Oh that pretty is to fly AND at two o'clock in the morning AND at two
> o'clock in the morning AND oh that
> pretty is to fly, oh breast

> Flying and to be drop In the arms of your sister In the arms of your
> sister and even wanted to cry

> And the witch gets me carries Me al headquarters returns Me flowerpot
> feeds Me

> And the witch gets me carries Me al cerrito sits down Me in its legs gives
> Me of besitos

> Oh tell me, oh tell me, oh tell me you as many criaturitas has sucked
> itself you? None, none, none does not it
> see That I walk in pretensions to suck me to you

> And now yes damned witch Already you chupastes to my son Already you
> chupastes to my son AND now yes damned
> witch

> And now you are going to suck AND your husband the navel AND to your
> husband the navel AND now are going to
> suck him

> And the witch gets me carries Me to its house returns Me flowerpot AND a
> pumpkin

> And the witch gets me carries Me al cerrito sits down Me in its legs gives
> Me of besitos

> Oh tell me, oh tell me, oh tell me you as many criaturitas has sucked
> itself you? None, none, none does not it
> see That I walk in pretensions to suck me to you

> Somehow I don't think it's acurate as I get the feeling, from the acting
> in the film, that it was actually something along the lines of 'You
> Bastard' to Diego. After all, she was trashed and pissed off at him. Why
> would she sing about a witch? It has no connection to the film
> whatsoever.....



Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Mr A
<Send E-Mail>
(94-195-191-27.zone9.bethere.co.uk)

  In Response to:
Mimi
Re: lyrics of "la bruja"   Sunday, January 9, 2011 (9:53 a.m.) 

This is a more accurate understanding of the lyrics. When you fall in the arms of your sister does not make much sense, instead you fall in the arms of a lady ("una dama") that s why at the end the whitch pretends to eat "him".

Ay! que bonito es volar a las dos de la mañana
a las dos de la mañana ¡ay! que bonito es volar, ¡ay mamá!
subir y dejarse caer en los brazos de una dama,
en los brazos de una dama y hasta quisiera llorar ¡ay mamá!

Me agarra la bruja y me lleva a su casa
me vuelve maceta y una calabaza,
me agarra la bruja y me lleva al cerrito
me vuelve maceta y un calabacito,
que diga y que diga y que dígame usted
cuantas criaturitas se ha chupado ayer,
ninguna, ninguna, ninguna lo se
yo ando en pretensiones de chuparme a usted.

¡Ay! me espanto una mujer en medio del mar salado
en medio del mar salado ¡ay me espantó una mujer, ay mamá!
porque no quería creer lo que me habían contado
lo de arriba era mujer y lo de abajo pescado ¡ay mamá!

Me agarra la bruja y me lleva a su casa
me vuelve maceta y una calabaza,
me agarra la bruja y me lleva al cerrito
me vuelve maceta y un calabacito,
que diga y que diga y que dígame usted
cuantas criaturitas se ha chupado ayer,
ninguna, ninguna, ninguna lo se
yo ando en pretensiones de chuparme a usted.



Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display



Copyright © 1998-2018, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.
The reviews and other textual content contained on the filmtracks.com site may not be published, broadcast,
rewritten or redistributed without the prior written authority of Christian Clemmensen at Filmtracks Publications. Scoreboard created 7/24/98 and last updated 4/25/15.