1. Transformers: Last Knight

1. Star Wars: Force Awakens
        2. E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
     5. Nineteen Eighty-Four
   7. Star Wars: A New Hope
  8. Animal Farm
 9. LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring
Comments about the soundtrack for When Good Ghouls Go Bad (Christopher Gordon)
curtis danko

chelsea
(pool-66-128-183-209.dialup.itctel
.com)

Aimee
Scorehound
brendan mccarthy a.k.a curtis danko
MriiJ
curtis danko   Monday, September 22, 2003 (6:35 p.m.)

but holy crap!! brendan mcCarthy (curtis danko) is the most adorable man i have ever seen in my life! he needs to have photos and he should at least be mentioned in the reviews dont ya think? he is basically one of the main characters even if they dont show him much the whole reason for the movie is because of him isnt it? who knows if you all gave him a chance he might make it somewhere in the acting business, hes adorable people love him. you really really need to post pictures of him! and yes i know im a pathetic love sick teenage girl who adores men shes never met this i know. i am a dork.

Aimee
(px1cv.gv.shawcable.net)

chelsea

Karli
Aubrey
Jessica
Jessica
Re: curtis danko   Friday, October 17, 2003 (9:15 p.m.)

> who cares about the music? it is boring and i dont anyone who would listen
> to it.

> but holy crap!! brendan mcCarthy (curtis danko) is the most adorable man i
> have ever seen in my life! he needs to have photos and he should at least
> be mentioned in the reviews dont ya think? he is basically one of the main
> characters even if they dont show him much the whole reason for the movie
> is because of him isnt it? who knows if you all gave him a chance he might
> make it somewhere in the acting business, hes adorable people love him.
> you really really need to post pictures of him! and yes i know im a
> pathetic love sick teenage girl who adores men shes never met this i know.
> i am a dork.

lol me too i think he is a hottie! brendan needs pictures posteed of himself! i hope he gets far in his acting career! hope to meet you someday Brendan McCarthy! make lots of gothic friends people! they turn out to be the nicest people i know! i wish i had some gothic friends... if i knew some:D;) I LOVE YOU BRENDAN McCARTHY!!!!!

I WANT BRENDAN TO BLOW HIS LOVE JUICE INTO MY WAITING BODY!!

Karli
(h139-142-61-148.gtcust.grouptelec
om.net)

Aimee
Re: curtis danko   Wednesday, October 13, 2004 (10:06 p.m.)

> lol me too i think he is a hottie! brendan needs pictures posteed of
> himself! i hope he gets far in his acting career! hope to meet you someday
> Brendan McCarthy! make lots of gothic friends people! they turn out to be
> the nicest people i know! i wish i had some gothic friends... if i knew
> some:D;) I LOVE YOU BRENDAN McCARTHY!!!!!

> I WANT BRENDAN TO BLOW HIS LOVE JUICE INTO MY WAITING BODY!!

Uhhh...you...want...to....find...friends....with...goth...people? Like their some kind of puppy you pick out of the pet store? Ooooo, mumzie! I want that one! Why would you be friends with someone for their paticular style and or life style? Anywho...I, er have been labelled Goth but I dont see myself as one (conform? god no! not I!) Anywho, back to the Curtis Danko thing...you dont know of anywhere I can get pics of him do you? hes like missing on the internet then? Cause I am drooling over him too lol, mmm, I watch that silly ghouls gone bad movie or whatever on family channel every year for him. Drool...anywho, if its Goth Guys your into, check out the movie The Hangmans curse. Ian Snyder (i think thats his last name) floats my boat OMG I JUST THOUGHT OF THIS CAUSE I AM SLOW. YOU KNOW WHO LOOKS LIKE CURTIS DANKO A LIL BIT? EDWARD SCISSORHANDS! (tis my all time fav movie) anywho, bye now

Aubrey
(0-1pool45-227.nas5.eugene1.or.us.
da.qwest.net)

Aimee

Robyn
Curtis Danko->Hottie   Wednesday, April 21, 2004 (8:59 p.m.)

I loved this movie. I feel that it really shows what could happen. But in a funny and new way. Goth people get tormented perpetually. I being one of them. Curtis Danko is a hottie. You people are up! I love this movie, everyone should see it and it should have the highest rating ever!

Robyn
(blk-222-237-166.eastlink.ca)

Aubrey

Jess
Re: Curtis Danko->Hottie   Saturday, October 9, 2004 (12:55 p.m.)

Yeah i love curtis he`s awsome but do u know who played him i mised the end credits that said the names in it.:(

Jess
(d150-190-27.home.cgocable.net)

Robyn

Vicktoria
Re: Curtis Danko->Hottie   Tuesday, October 19, 2004 (5:29 p.m.)

> Yeah i love curtis he`s awsome but do u know who played him i mised the
> end credits that said the names in it.:(

Brendan McCarthy plays Curtis Danko. I can't find any pictures on him, so if anyone has any email me at billytalentrocks@hotmail.com/add me to msn.

Vicktoria
(blk-7-161-142.eastlink.ca)

Jess

Chanel
Pics of Curtis Danko   Wednesday, June 28, 2006 (11:20 a.m.)

If anyone wants curtis Danko pics i have three that are from the movie so add me on msn if you want them.

Chanel
(r220-101-17-136.cpe.unwired.net.a
u)

Vicktoria
Re: Pics of Curtis Danko   Thursday, July 12, 2007 (11:08 p.m.)

> If anyone wants curtis Danko pics i have three that are from the movie so
> add me on msn if you want them.

I have only just recently watched the movie and can't find any pics of curtis danko. And i don't know your msn.

Jessica
(cpe000ea69975dc-cm000f9f1cf0e0.cp
e.net.cable.rogers.com)

Aimee

Corn
Re: curtis danko   Sunday, July 17, 2005 (12:27 p.m.)

> lol me too i think he is a hottie! brendan needs pictures posteed of
> himself! i hope he gets far in his acting career! hope to meet you someday
> Brendan McCarthy! make lots of gothic friends people! they turn out to be
> the nicest people i know! i wish i had some gothic friends... if i knew
> some:D;) I LOVE YOU BRENDAN McCARTHY!!!!!

> I WANT BRENDAN TO BLOW HIS LOVE JUICE INTO MY WAITING BODY!!

ur right, he should be mentioned in the reveiws! he is so hot a he SHOULD have pics of him...

Corn
(cpe000ea69975dc-cm000f9f1cf0e0.cp
e.net.cable.rogers.com)

Jessica

Corn
kazza
Re: curtis danko   Monday, July 18, 2005 (6:40 p.m.)

> ur right, he should be mentioned in the reveiws! he is so hot a he SHOULD
> have pics of him...
OMG! thats so nasty!(i want curtis to blow his love juices into my waiting body) he`s 13 in that movie u sicko! i mean sure he`s hot but thats just nasty!

Corn
(cpe000ea69975dc-cm000f9f1cf0e0.cp
e.net.cable.rogers.com)

Corn
Re: curtis danko   Monday, July 18, 2005 (6:41 p.m.)

OMG! thats so nasty!(i want curtis to blow his love juices into my waiting
> body) he`s 13 in that movie u sicko! i mean sure he`s hot but thats just
> nasty!
I didn`t say that.
Corn: i know u didn`t...someone else did and he`s like 13
OMFG! thats so nasty!
Corn:I know!

kazza
(c220-239-41-37.rivrw7.nsw.optusne
t.com.au)

Corn
Brendan McCarthy   Saturday, November 26, 2005 (5:11 a.m.)

Hey guys just wanted to let you all know it was mine and brendans 5 month anniversary this month and he's even hotter now than he was 5 years ago. he's 18 now and gorgeous but is a drumer in a way cool band. He's still a metal head but hates punk rockers so yeh all i can say is sorry ladies his mine bye
Love Karina

Jessica
(cpe000ea69975dc-cm000f9f1cf0e0.cp
e.net.cable.rogers.com)

Aimee
Re: curtis danko   Monday, July 18, 2005 (6:44 p.m.)

> lol me too i think he is a hottie! brendan needs pictures posteed of
> himself! i hope he gets far in his acting career! hope to meet you someday
> Brendan McCarthy! make lots of gothic friends people! they turn out to be
> the nicest people i know! i wish i had some gothic friends... if i knew
> some:D;) I LOVE YOU BRENDAN McCARTHY!!!!!

> I WANT BRENDAN TO BLOW HIS LOVE JUICE INTO MY WAITING BODY!!
OMG! thats suck a nasty thing to say u sicko! he`s like only 12 or 13 in that movie u pervert!

Scorehound
(wc03.mtnk.rnc.net.cable.rogers.co

chelsea

Fangirl Ho
Re: curtis danko - This is a Film Music site, fool!   Saturday, November 1, 2003 (9:39 a.m.)

> who cares about the music? it is boring and i dont anyone who would listen to it.

Go away, you fangirl ho!!

Fangirl Ho
(cvx-os-ppp0850.bmts.com)

Scorehound

Stacey
Re: curtis danko - This is a Film Music site, fool!   Wednesday, April 28, 2004 (10:12 p.m.)

What can I say? I want to mount Curtis and screw his brains out!!

Stacey
(cvx-os-ppp0850.bmts.com)

Fangirl Ho

stacey
Karina M
Re: curtis danko - This is a Film Music site, fool!   Wednesday, April 28, 2004 (10:33 p.m.)

hello this is Stacey.
I was on this site earler in 2003.I'd just like to say I love Brendan McCarthy like alot of you girls.I've liked him for about 5 years now.But besides that matter I'd like to say I agree with that gothic girl.People should treat Gothic's right.Stop putting them down!Just because they wear different cloths then some people doesn't give anybody the right to for example lock them in a kiln(curtis danko) or anything to do with that matter.I'd also like to add in that if (curtis Danko)Brendan McCarthy ever vists this site I'd just like to say:I hope you get far in your acting business!And that I love you so much.ok well I better go bye!

stacey
(cvx-os-ppp0972.bmts.com)

Stacey

Gabriela
Brendan McCarthy
Curtis Danko lover   Wednesday, April 28, 2004 (11:09 p.m.)

Also I don't really care what anybody thinks but I like the music from this movie.And if anybody has ever really loved somebody then they would understand why I sent in messages saying how much I love brendan.Yes and if there's anybody out there that agress with me than thank you so much for being so understanding.see ya bye

From:Stacey

Gabriela
(67.71.134.88)

stacey
Re: Curtis Danko lover   Sunday, October 10, 2004 (3:32 p.m.)

Hey everyone, I agree with yuo so much (Curtis Danko Lovers). People shouldn't be judged by the way they dress or look, because we are all the same on the inside and this movie shows a good point about it.

Brendan McCarthy
(d154-5-46-211.bchsia.telus.net)

stacey

bloody pepper
Jessica
Corpse_Bride
Re: Curtis Danko lover   Saturday, April 23, 2005 (6:13 p.m.)

> Also I don't really care what anybody thinks but I like the music from
> this movie.And if anybody has ever really loved somebody then they would
> understand why I sent in messages saying how much I love brendan.Yes and
> if there's anybody out there that agress with me than thank you so much
> for being so understanding.see ya bye

> From:Stacey

Well Stacey i am flattered about that response , but un fourtunatly i have a girlfriend and its true in real life i am a gothic, and i thank you for the great wishes if you want to contact me heres my email bmcarthy_2001@telus.net

bloody pepper
(customer-HMO-9-178.megared.net.mx)

Brendan McCarthy
o.o.. kwe.. Brendan kwe   Saturday, May 14, 2005 (1:08 p.m.)

^__^ I loved how he looks.. his eyes are full of some kind of weird and curious charming kindness :3 He inspired me for drawing new stuff... xD now he got another fan ^,^U but well.. I hope him to be a great artist :3 not famous.. cos that's not beign succesful at all.. awww... ^___^ and of course I liked the soundtrack... o.o.. specially the last song at the credits... if anyone knows the song name.. ^___^ n?

Jessica
(cpe000ea69975dc-cm000f9f1cf0e0.cp
e.net.cable.rogers.com)

Brendan McCarthy
Brendan McCarthy   Sunday, July 17, 2005 (12:19 p.m.)

Brendan McCarthy is so hot is this movie...I just can`t keep my eyes off of him!:D
*love-struck sigh*

Corpse_Bride
(c-67-160-193-64.hsd1.ca.comcast.n
et)

Brendan McCarthy

brendans fiance, soz ladies
Re: Curtis Danko lover   Wednesday, March 8, 2006 (5:33 p.m.)

OMG !!!!!!! Stacey , you are so lucky that you got brendan mccarthy's e-mail !!!!! I am totally in love w/ him too! I wish I could be his girlfriend (even though I am younger than him)

brendans fiance, soz ladies
(203-213-62-191-syd-ts10-2600.tpgi
.com.au)

Corpse_Bride

Corpse_Bride
Re: Curtis Danko lover   Sunday, March 12, 2006 (12:46 a.m.)

> OMG !!!!!!! Stacey , you are so lucky that you got brendan mccarthy's
> e-mail !!!!! I am totally in love w/ him too! I wish I could be his
> girlfriend (even though I am younger than him)

have a good one people-hahahahaha

Corpse_Bride
(c-67-160-193-64.hsd1.ca.comcast.n
et)

brendans fiance, soz ladies

Corpse_Bride
Karina Lee
Re: Curtis Danko lover   Monday, March 13, 2006 (10:21 p.m.)

Wow, brendan and u are engaged . I am so happy for you!! I just hope that you guys are happy together and that one day I find someone as nice and as cute as brendan.I wish that i could come to the wedding , but there is no way for me to get all the way to sydney.

P.S. A good movie to watch before your wedding is tim burton's corpse bride . It is very very very very good . Brendan might also like it because it is also kind of gothic.

P.P.S that is why i put corpse bride as my name because i LOVE the movie

Corpse_Bride
(c-67-160-193-64.hsd1.ca.comcast.n
et)

Corpse_Bride
Re: Curtis Danko lover   Monday, March 13, 2006 (10:28 p.m.)

> Wow, brendan and u are engaged . I am so happy for you!! I just hope
> that you guys are happy together and that one day I find someone as nice
> and as cute as brendan.I wish that i could come to the wedding , but there
> is no way for me to get all the way to sydney.

> P.S. A good movie to watch before your wedding is tim burton's corpse
> bride . It is very very very very good . Brendan might also like it
> because it is also kind of gothic.

> P.P.S that is why i put corpse bride as my name because i LOVE the movie

P.P.P.S send me a picture of you and brendan at coffaro5@msn.com

Karina Lee
(203-213-63-74-syd-ts11-2600.tpgi.
com.au)

Corpse_Bride
Re: Curtis Danko lover   Monday, April 3, 2006 (5:08 a.m.)

hey yeah brendan n i went n seen that with his little sister the 1st week it came out. it was good but no offense compared to nightmare before christmas it kinda sucked. yeh brendan n i r happy he's in england at the moment 4 just over 3 months than he comes back n we prepare a for the engagement party. i think we'll wait till we get a house before marriage. yes well i have work in the morning so have a good one n if u actually want pic's i have them on my comp so email me devils_do_exist@hotmail.com

Karina M
(203-213-62-191-syd-ts10-2600.tpgi
.com.au)

Stacey
Brendans Fiance sorry stacy   Sunday, March 12, 2006 (12:52 a.m.)

hey guys just wanted to let u no brendan n i r now engaged. we've been dating for 9 months n he proposed. he's 19 on the 11th of august and thats when were planning on holding the event. if u feel like coming to sydney come join us. by the way stacy what does this remind u of "omg....." lol i cant believe u sent that back 2 him. lol By the way if 4 some reason u dont believe me about brendy email me n i'll send ya a pic of him NOW he's 18! i have our formal photo's and ones of when we were at a party. god this is good rubbing it in....

brendan mccarthy a.k.a curtis danko
(c220-239-41-37.rivrw7.nsw.optusne
t.com.au)

chelsea
its me i am drunk   Saturday, November 26, 2005 (5:27 a.m.)

hey girls thanks for the comments i am if you can't guess i am of legal age but not in america, thats right i am not american i am a foreigner a sexy hot foreigner and sorry to bust your bubble i am taken by the sexiest girl in my life karina who posted just a few minutes before me on the same day. i am a metal head and i am a goth and i hate punks who are like man theses metals bands are sh*t for example slayer, sepultura, machine head and psi core. those sorts of people sh*t me up the wall so honstly buts its true.

MriiJ
(j191192.upc-j.chello.nl)

chelsea

someone
QuestiiOn   Sunday, March 19, 2006 (11:05 a.m.)

Ey peepz,,

I was wondering,, why aren't there any pic's of u around the internet? ^^
Everyone's looking for them,, talking 'bout u and stuff,, but there aren't any pictures/gallery's from ur movies or somth... :P that was actually mY question :P

I think áll ur movies ar fab man,, keep goin'

btw: if anyone knows where are some pictures / trailers from his movies,, plz mail me: sweetii_gangster@hotmail.com

someone
(host81-152-183-128.range81-152.bt
centralplus.com)

MriiJ

Karina
Re: QuestiiOn   Monday, February 11, 2008 (12:30 p.m.)
• Now Playing: Mental Maelstrom - Mortiis

omg this is rediculous. i could say i was brendan mccarthy and the mattr of fact is that he isnt engaged nor does he have a gf.e
complete bunch of lies.

Karina
(dsl-61-95-28-102.request.com.au)

someone

No one
Re: QuestiiOn   Wednesday, March 19, 2008 (8:57 p.m.)

That is so true anyone can post anything about anyone on here but the truth of the matter is we were engaged we were together for about 2 and a half years than he cheated on me which ended everything. once you lose trust for someone you've lost everything. About brendan ok fine you dont believe me here we go. His real Name is brendan mccarthy he has no middle name born 11.08.1987. He was living in Bankstown which is a suburb of sydney in australia but recently moved. he has a little sister, he dresses in black and over the past few months has lost heaps of weight now. he no longer does films and doesnt wish to ever be in one again it was a spare of the moment thing and the producers choose him for When good ghouls go bad because of his attitude problem and thought he'd be perfect. so plz if you dont believe me i actualy dont give a [bleep!] its just letting all you petty girls who have a mad crush on him (even though you dont see his face) have a little insight.

No one
(d24-235-138-122.home1.cgocable.ne
t)

Karina
Re: QuestiiOn   Wednesday, October 24, 2012 (3:45 p.m.)

> That is so true anyone can post anything about anyone on here but the
> truth of the matter is we were engaged we were together for about 2 and a
> half years than he cheated on me which ended everything. once you lose
> trust for someone you've lost everything. About brendan ok fine you dont
> believe me here we go. His real Name is brendan mccarthy he has no middle
> name born 11.08.1987. He was living in Bankstown which is a suburb of
> sydney in australia but recently moved. he has a little sister, he dresses
> in black and over the past few months has lost heaps of weight now. he no
> longer does films and doesnt wish to ever be in one again it was a spare
> of the moment thing and the producers choose him for When good ghouls go
> bad because of his attitude problem and thought he'd be perfect. so plz if
> you dont believe me i actualy dont give a [bleep!] its just letting all
> you petty girls who have a mad crush on him (even though you dont see his
> face) have a little insight.

Liar.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.