Comments about the soundtrack for Hook (John Williams)

Edit | Delete
Patience
• Posted by: nightscape94
• Date: Sunday, December 25, 2005, at 6:30 a.m.
• IP Address: pcp04156959pcs.walngs01.pa.comcast.net
• In Response to: Re: Yes, I do (Brandon W.)

> That place really isn't working well for me. NOTHING will begin
> downloading onto my computer. Any suggestions?

The only thing I can tell you is to be patient. This is a rare find, and not many people are likely to have it. If it doesn't begin downloading right away, then I suggest you just leave it be and it will eventually start downloading dependant upon who is online at the time. I have it, and the person I got it from has it....that's about all I can vouch for. I'm sure a few others do have this file, but you have to wait until someone is online before it starts up. I took me about a week to get the completed file.

I know you guys are eager to get this, but trust me, once you get it, you'll be extremely happy about it , but like I said....be patient!

Comments in this Thread:     Expand >>
  • Anyone know where I can get the 4 CD set of this? *NM*  (7556 views)
       roney - Sunday, March 14, 2004, at 1:48 p.m.
    •    Yes, I do  (7859 views)
         nightscape94 - Monday, December 19, 2005, at 5:23 a.m.
      •    Re: Yes, I do  (6867 views)
           Brandon W. - Saturday, December 24, 2005, at 12:54 p.m.
        •      Patience  (6710 views)    We're Here
             nightscape94 - Sunday, December 25, 2005, at 6:30 a.m.
          •    Re: Patience  (6833 views)
               Brandon W. - Thursday, December 29, 2005, at 9:47 a.m.
            •    Re: Patience  (6797 views)
                 nightscape94 - Friday, December 30, 2005, at 10:10 a.m.
              •    Re: Patience  (6596 views)
                   Niels - Thursday, February 16, 2006, at 11:08 a.m.
                •    Re: Patience  (6602 views)
                     nightscape94 - Tuesday, February 21, 2006, at 2:51 p.m.
                  •    Re: Patience  (5937 views)
                       laylabo - Tuesday, June 12, 2007, at 10:46 a.m.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.