SUPPORT FILMTRACKS! CLICK HERE FIRST:
Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk
iTunes (U.S.)
Amazon.ca
Amazon.fr
eBay (U.S.)
Amazon.de
Amazon.es
Half.com
Glisten Effect
Editorial Reviews
Scoreboard Forum
Viewer Ratings
Composers
Awards
   NEWEST MAJOR REVIEWS:
     1. Incredibles 2
    2. Solo: A Star Wars Story
   3. Deadpool 2
  4. Avengers: Infinity War
 5. A Quiet Place
6. Ready Player One
   CURRENT MOST POPULAR REVIEWS:
         1. Star Wars: The Last Jedi
        2. Gladiator
       3. Blade Runner 2049
      4. Batman
     5. Thor: Ragnarok
    6. The Avengers
   7. Spider-Man: Homecoming
  8. Avatar
 9. Dunkirk
10. Phantom Thread
Home Page
Menu Options ▼
Comments about the soundtrack for Pas de Deux (James Horner)
James Horner is in Hell with His Lord, the Antichrist

MKM
(cpe-70-114-140-208.austin.res.rr.
com)


  Responses to this Comment:
AhN
Mike
Rob
Stéphanie VERNIER
Dill
Mitchell Kyler Martin
James Horner is in Hell with His Lord, the Antichrist   Saturday, July 18, 2015 (5:25 p.m.) 

The messiah that James Horner was looking for was the Antichrist, because Jews rejected their true Messiah when He came to His own 2,000 years ago and they crucified Him! Horner is now with the Antichrist, his Lord Satan.

God told the prophet Jeremiah, concerning the Jews, in Jeremiah 7:16 and 14:11... "Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee... Pray not for this people for their good."

The Jews had sinned, and God was angry at them. Do you think the Jews like James Horner are any better today? They are 100 times worse!!! They still murder their children through abortion, as to Moloch. Jews are no more righteous than the rest of the heathen world. The Jews are saturated with sin today, as is the entire world (1st John 5:19). I am NOT anti-Semitic in any way. I love Jewish people. I love Arabs. I love all people with the unconditional love of God, which the Holy Ghost hath shed abroad in the heart of every born-again Christian (Romans 5:5).

Certainly the Jews are God's people, but the Lord has set the nation of Israel aside in 586 B.C. until He returns. Concerning the Jews in present day like James Horner, the Bible teaches in Luke 21:24, “And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.” This Scripture was fulfilled in part when the Roman ruler, Titus, declared war on the Jews in A.D. 70 and annihilated them, destroying their 2nd temple, and scattering them aboard. Not one temple stone was left sitting upon another. From that time until today, the Jews have been scattered across the world. Israel today is a mess, still lacking a 3rd temple. Luke 21:24 teaches that Israel's woes will continue until Jesus Christ returns to reign.

James Horner believed in the heart of Judaism... CHRIST REJECTION. As Christians, we ought to be exposing the evils of Judaism and Zionism, as much as Islam. Are the Jews God's people, yes! Are most of the Jews God's children, no! Horner is with the Satan he adores!



Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


AhN
<Send E-Mail>
(99-98-230-62.lightspeed.mssnks.sb
cglobal.net)
Profile Picture
  In Response to:
MKM
Re: James Horner is in Hell with His Lord, the Antichrist   Saturday, July 18, 2015 (9:06 p.m.) 

> The messiah that James Horner was looking for was the Antichrist, because
> Jews rejected their true Messiah when He came to His own 2,000 years ago
> and they crucified Him! Horner is now with the Antichrist, his Lord Satan.

> God told the prophet Jeremiah, concerning the Jews, in Jeremiah 7:16 and
> 14:11... 'Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor
> prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear
> thee... Pray not for this people for their good.'

> The Jews had sinned, and God was angry at them. Do you think the Jews like
> James Horner are any better today? They are 100 times worse!!! They still
> murder their children through abortion, as to Moloch. Jews are no more
> righteous than the rest of the heathen world. The Jews are saturated with
> sin today, as is the entire world (1st John 5:19). I am NOT anti-Semitic
> in any way. I love Jewish people. I love Arabs. I love all people with the
> unconditional love of God, which the Holy Ghost hath shed abroad in the
> heart of every born-again Christian (Romans 5:5).

> Certainly the Jews are God's people, but the Lord has set the nation of
> Israel aside in 586 B.C. until He returns. Concerning the Jews in present
> day like James Horner, the Bible teaches in Luke 21:24, “And they shall
> fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all
> nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the
> times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.” This Scripture was fulfilled in part
> when the Roman ruler, Titus, declared war on the Jews in A.D. 70 and
> annihilated them, destroying their 2nd temple, and scattering them aboard.
> Not one temple stone was left sitting upon another. From that time until
> today, the Jews have been scattered across the world. Israel today is a
> mess, still lacking a 3rd temple. Luke 21:24 teaches that Israel's woes
> will continue until Jesus Christ returns to reign.

> James Horner believed in the heart of Judaism... CHRIST REJECTION. As
> Christians, we ought to be exposing the evils of Judaism and Zionism, as
> much as Islam. Are the Jews God's people, yes! Are most of the Jews God's
> children, no! Horner is with the Satan he adores!

You know, most of the time, I just chuckle at these and move along, but using a person's death to push your religious fanatic agenda is a tasteless behavior on par with the Westboro Baptist Church. There's no reason to pull crap like this.


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Mike
(hsi-kbw-095-208-248-179.hsi5.kabe
l-badenwuerttemberg.de)

  In Response to:
MKM
Re: James Horner is in Hell with His Lord, the Antichrist   Sunday, July 19, 2015 (7:56 a.m.) 

> The messiah that James Horner ... blabla ... crap ... blubber ... oral diarroe ...
> ... utter nonsense ... citations of a fantasy book ...

I'm agnostic. But when God really exists I hope he will show up someday, slap your disgusting face and will shout: "So you say you believe in me. But you consider some crazy stuff that was written up by some lunatics two thousand years ago as MY WORD ? Well, go f*ck yourself ...".



Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Rob
(104-59-123-8.lightspeed.sntcca.sb
cglobal.net)

  In Response to:
MKM
Re: James Horner is in Hell with His Lord, the Antichrist   Sunday, July 19, 2015 (7:26 p.m.) 

Actually, the ones going to hell are the disrespectful, hypocritical jack ass trolls like you.



Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Stéphanie VERNIER
<Send E-Mail>
(55.63.101.84.rev.sfr.net)

  In Response to:
MKM
Re: James Horner is in Hell with His Lord, the Antichrist   Monday, July 27, 2015 (12:23 p.m.) 

> The messiah that James Horner was looking for was the Antichrist, because
> Jews rejected their true Messiah when He came to His own 2,000 years ago
> and they crucified Him! Horner is now with the Antichrist, his Lord Satan.

> God told the prophet Jeremiah, concerning the Jews, in Jeremiah 7:16 and
> 14:11... 'Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor
> prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear
> thee... Pray not for this people for their good.'

> The Jews had sinned, and God was angry at them. Do you think the Jews like
> James Horner are any better today? They are 100 times worse!!! They still
> murder their children through abortion, as to Moloch. Jews are no more
> righteous than the rest of the heathen world. The Jews are saturated with
> sin today, as is the entire world (1st John 5:19). I am NOT anti-Semitic
> in any way. I love Jewish people. I love Arabs. I love all people with the
> unconditional love of God, which the Holy Ghost hath shed abroad in the
> heart of every born-again Christian (Romans 5:5).

> Certainly the Jews are God's people, but the Lord has set the nation of
> Israel aside in 586 B.C. until He returns. Concerning the Jews in present
> day like James Horner, the Bible teaches in Luke 21:24, “And they shall
> fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all
> nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the
> times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.” This Scripture was fulfilled in part
> when the Roman ruler, Titus, declared war on the Jews in A.D. 70 and
> annihilated them, destroying their 2nd temple, and scattering them aboard.
> Not one temple stone was left sitting upon another. From that time until
> today, the Jews have been scattered across the world. Israel today is a
> mess, still lacking a 3rd temple. Luke 21:24 teaches that Israel's woes
> will continue until Jesus Christ returns to reign.

> James Horner believed in the heart of Judaism... CHRIST REJECTION. As
> Christians, we ought to be exposing the evils of Judaism and Zionism, as
> much as Islam. Are the Jews God's people, yes! Are most of the Jews God's
> children, no! Horner is with the Satan he adores!

You can not know for James Horner. I prayed a lot for his soul when he was still alive. I prayed very hard for him, but really hard because I loved him so much as myself. His death made me much trouble. it was very hard for me. Nothing is impossible with God, it can save anyone. James could eventually recognize and accept Jesus Christ into his life after a while. There are a lot of luck, so I pray. And I hope with all my heart that he is saved now. This is not because he did not speak of his faith in public that he would not recognize Jesus Christ in her heart after a while. There is only God who knows and provided he is in heaven! I could not withstand he is not saved. I loved him too much.



Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Dill
(client-23-254-130-100.hostwindsdn
s.com)

  In Response to:
MKM

  Responses to this Comment:
Mitchell Kyler Martin
Re: James Horner is in Hell with His Lord, the Antichrist   Friday, August 21, 2015 (6:52 p.m.) 

> The messiah that James Horner was looking for was the Antichrist, because
> Jews rejected their true Messiah when He came to His own 2,000 years ago
> and they crucified Him! Horner is now with the Antichrist, his Lord Satan.

> God told the prophet Jeremiah, concerning the Jews, in Jeremiah 7:16 and
> 14:11... 'Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor
> prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear
> thee... Pray not for this people for their good.'

> The Jews had sinned, and God was angry at them. Do you think the Jews like
> James Horner are any better today? They are 100 times worse!!! They still
> murder their children through abortion, as to Moloch. Jews are no more
> righteous than the rest of the heathen world. The Jews are saturated with
> sin today, as is the entire world (1st John 5:19). I am NOT anti-Semitic
> in any way. I love Jewish people. I love Arabs. I love all people with the
> unconditional love of God, which the Holy Ghost hath shed abroad in the
> heart of every born-again Christian (Romans 5:5).

> Certainly the Jews are God's people, but the Lord has set the nation of
> Israel aside in 586 B.C. until He returns. Concerning the Jews in present
> day like James Horner, the Bible teaches in Luke 21:24, “And they shall
> fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all
> nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the
> times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.” This Scripture was fulfilled in part
> when the Roman ruler, Titus, declared war on the Jews in A.D. 70 and
> annihilated them, destroying their 2nd temple, and scattering them aboard.
> Not one temple stone was left sitting upon another. From that time until
> today, the Jews have been scattered across the world. Israel today is a
> mess, still lacking a 3rd temple. Luke 21:24 teaches that Israel's woes
> will continue until Jesus Christ returns to reign.

> James Horner believed in the heart of Judaism... CHRIST REJECTION. As
> Christians, we ought to be exposing the evils of Judaism and Zionism, as
> much as Islam. Are the Jews God's people, yes! Are most of the Jews God's
> children, no! Horner is with the Satan he adores!

Delete this superstitious nonsense. How hard is it for Filmtracks to remove the dumb religious garbage from here? Christianity is for fools.



Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Mitchell Kyler Martin
<Send E-Mail>
(c-73-162-169-185.hsd1.ca.comcast.
net)
Profile Picture
  In Response to:
Dill
Re: James Horner is in Hell with His Lord, the Antichrist   Wednesday, December 28, 2016 (9:41 a.m.) 

> Delete this superstitious nonsense. How hard is it for Filmtracks to
> remove the dumb religious garbage from here? Christianity is for fools.

So you're basically calling me a fool. I'm a Christian, and having faith in God upgrades one's senses of wisdom and understanding, because He leads and guides us on the journey. I'll admit that I agree that Filmtracks.com should N.E.V.E.R. have received any of these religious and pseudo-religious posts and rants from any of the others posting here because they have absolutely nothing to do with the scores and composers that this site and its owner and operate critiques; but calling all of us Christians and Catholics "fools" is an act of racism! THAT, my friend, is what a fool does; so YOU'RE basically the fool here; not us Christians and Catholics. Go attend a church service this coming Sunday! Happy upcoming 2017, jerk!


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Mitchell Kyler Martin
(c-73-162-169-185.hsd1.ca.comcast.
net)
Profile Picture
  In Response to:
MKM
You need a kick in your Chicken McNoogets and Jackson! [EDITED]   Wednesday, December 28, 2016 (9:37 a.m.) 

Speaking as a fellow Christian, we Christians may not exactly agree or disagree with the Jews, Muslims, or Zionists regarding our respective views on Jesus as being the Messiah or a great prophet or messenger, but our faiths in God are ultimately a rewarding aspect of said faiths' relationships. James Roy Horner would N.E.V.E.R. worship the Devil because he was a fellow Christian or Catholic, or he was Jewish; I know this because he performed a solo violin version of 'Nearer My God To Thee', and it's featured on his second soundtrack album to Titanic from 1997, 'Back to Titanic', released in '98.

Describing the Jews, Zionists, and Muslims as evil is an act of racism! You're a Neo-Nazi! That is exactly the equivalent to the dark, twisted, and tortured anti-logic that Neo-Nazis teach you when you sign up to serve with them! YOU'RE A MEMBER OF A DRUNK/HUNGOVER AND HIGH CULT!!!!

(Message edited on Wednesday, December 28, 2016, at 9:47 a.m.)


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display



Copyright © 1998-2018, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.
The reviews and other textual content contained on the filmtracks.com site may not be published, broadcast,
rewritten or redistributed without the prior written authority of Christian Clemmensen at Filmtracks Publications. Scoreboard created 7/24/98 and last updated 4/25/15.