SUPPORT FILMTRACKS! CLICK HERE FIRST:
Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk
iTunes (U.S.)
Amazon.ca
Amazon.fr
eBay (U.S.)
Amazon.de
Amazon.es
Half.com
Glisten Effect
Editorial Reviews
Scoreboard Forum
Viewer Ratings
Composers
Awards
   NEWEST MAJOR REVIEWS:
     1. The Lego Batman Movie
    2. Fifty Shades Darker
   3. Hidden Figures
  4. La La Land
 5. Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
6. Moana


   CURRENT BEST-SELLING SCORES:
       1. Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
      2. Fantastic Beasts/Find Them
     3. Willow
    4. The Ghost and the Darkness
   5. An American Tail
  6. The Wind and the Lion
 7. Doctor Strange
8. 10 Cloverfield Lane
   CURRENT MOST POPULAR REVIEWS:
         1. Star Wars: Force Awakens
        2. E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
       3. Titanic
      4. Avatar
     5. Nineteen Eighty-Four
    6. Gladiator
   7. Star Wars: A New Hope
  8. Animal Farm
 9. LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring
10. Harry Potter: Sorcerer's Stone
Home Page
Menu Options ▼
Comments about the soundtrack for The Legend of Tarzan (Rupert Gregson-Williams)
Dear Lord Satan, answer our Hans Zimmer prayers!

Valar Morghulis
(195.66.219.12.pool.breezein.net)


  Responses to this Comment:
Ed
Mitchell Kyler Martin
Dear Lord Satan, answer our Hans Zimmer prayers!   Wednesday, July 27, 2016 (6:53 p.m.) 

Our Beloved and Dear Lord Satan, forgive our writing to you in this manner. We thank you for your gifts of drought, famine, and Donald J. Trump, and we ask you to bless us going forward by sending many unHoly demons into the toilets of Remote Control Productions at 1547 14th Street, Santa Monica, California, 90404 in the USA.

Help us mastermind this mighty, powerful persecution and destroy the will of Hans Zimmer and the many fake composers who gravitate to his awful music studio for the purpose of generating wretched film scores! Lord Satan, use the glorious majesty of your throne to make their toilets growl with the most hideous of beasts and tentacles! Amen!!


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Ed
(c-98-220-80-249.hsd1.il.comcast.n
et)

  In Response to:
Valar Morghulis

  Responses to this Comment:
Mitchell Kyler Martin
Re: Dear Lord Satan, answer our Hans Zimmer prayers!   Thursday, July 28, 2016 (4:26 a.m.) 

> Our Beloved and Dear Lord Satan, forgive our writing to you in this
> manner. We thank you for your gifts of drought, famine, and Donald J.
> Trump, and we ask you to bless us going forward by sending many unHoly
> demons into the toilets of Remote Control Productions at 1547 14th Street,
> Santa Monica, California, 90404 in the USA.

> Help us mastermind this mighty, powerful persecution and destroy the will
> of Hans Zimmer and the many fake composers who gravitate to his awful
> music studio for the purpose of generating wretched film scores! Lord
> Satan, use the glorious majesty of your throne to make their toilets growl
> with the most hideous of beasts and tentacles! Amen!!

Ok ... Dude can someone ban this idiot? He writes the same thing on every Zimmer score comment section. I'm not a fan of Zimmer but this guys just annoying.


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Mitchell Kyler Martin
<Send E-Mail>
(c-73-162-169-185.hsd1.ca.comcast.
net)
Profile Picture
  In Response to:
Ed
Re: Dear Lord Satan, answer our Hans Zimmer prayers!   Friday, July 29, 2016 (9:53 a.m.) 

> Ok ... Dude can someone ban this idiot? He writes the same thing on every
> Zimmer score comment section. I'm not a fan of Zimmer but this guys just
> annoying.

I totally agree with you. These guys just need to learn how to stop, don't they?


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Mitchell Kyler Martin
<Send E-Mail>
(c-73-162-169-185.hsd1.ca.comcast.
net)
Profile Picture
  In Response to:
Valar Morghulis

  Responses to this Comment:
bam
Re: Dear Lord Satan, answer our Hans Zimmer prayers!   Friday, July 29, 2016 (9:52 a.m.) 

I told you not to continue this trend! It's already getting too fricking annoying! And besides: Satan won't answer your prayers because of this: he's already long dead.


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


bam
(173-22-158-141.client.mchsi.com)

  In Response to:
Mitchell Kyler Martin

  Responses to this Comment:
Mitchell Kyler Martin
Re: Dear Lord Satan, answer our Hans Zimmer prayers!   Wednesday, August 3, 2016 (7:36 p.m.) 

> I told you not to continue this trend! It's already getting too fricking
> annoying! And besides: Satan won't answer your prayers because of this:
> he's already long dead.

there is no satan or god. religion is for small brains, like stupid scaredipants who vote for donald.trump


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Mitchell Kyler Martin
(c-73-162-169-185.hsd1.ca.comcast.
net)
Profile Picture
  In Response to:
bam
Re: Dear Lord Satan, answer our Hans Zimmer prayers! [EDITED]   Saturday, August 6, 2016 (10:06 p.m.) 

Easy for you, of all people, to say, non-believer. Don't hold your breath. (And another thing: you say that religion is only for those who support Trump, but boy, are you a terrible liar to yourself. Do NOT confuse the two: Trump is Adolf Hitler re-born and Americanized, and a Neo-Nazi; and religion is for those who seek hope, faith, wisdom, nobility, intelligence, and proper guidance. I know you won't listen to me, but either way, I don't want you to ever again confuse Trump with religion). And I say ALL of this on behalf of my devout Spiritualistic Christianity.

(Message edited on Sunday, August 7, 2016, at 11:20 a.m.)


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display



Copyright © 1998-2017, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.
The reviews and other textual content contained on the filmtracks.com site may not be published, broadcast,
rewritten or redistributed without the prior written authority of Christian Clemmensen at Filmtracks Publications. Scoreboard created 7/24/98 and last updated 4/25/15.