1. Transformers: Last Knight

8. Animal Farm
 9. LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring
TTT Trailer Music

Torrance Hodgson
(210-54-228-49.dialup.xtra.co.nz)

Will Helm
TTT Trailer Music   Tuesday, October 1, 2002 (2:42 a.m.)

Hey. Can anyone help me with the awesome piece of music that is on the second half of the most recent Two Towers trailer - the one with all the strings and stuff with some choir in the background going on. It sounds so cool!

Will Helm
(cm225052.red.mundo-r.com)

Torrance Hodgson

Torrance Hodgson
Re: TTT Trailer Music   Tuesday, October 1, 2002 (12:38 p.m.)

Hello, that theme is from the "Requiem for a Dream" soundtrack by Clint Mansell ........but if somebody knows which cue is please tell me!!!

Torrance Hodgson
(210-55-45-134.dialup.xtra.co.nz)

Will Helm

Dart
Re: TTT Trailer Music   Wednesday, October 2, 2002 (1:13 a.m.)

Well, you're definitely right about the soundtrack and I have downloaded a piece that is very similar to it but it still lacks the choir in the background. If anyone can find the specific track I will be be very thankful!

> Hello, that theme is from the "Requiem for a Dream" soundtrack
> by Clint Mansell ........but if somebody knows which cue is please tell
> me!!!

Dart
(195.218.116.8)

Torrance Hodgson

rw
Re: TTT Trailer Music   Monday, October 7, 2002 (11:08 a.m.)

I think the musin in the trailer was made specifically for the trailer, and you will not be able to get it.

(d221-216-99.systems.cogeco.net)

Dart

Booger
David
Joel
Levente Benedek
Cvija
Justice
a
Serpico
Carlos
Incanus
peregrin
Atzak
Re: TTT Trailer Music   Wednesday, October 23, 2002 (4:27 p.m.)

HELLO ALL!!!

I happen to have the clip of music (complete with choir) that you all LONG for lol It's about 0:59sec long...but it's completely worth it! I luv it!!

If anyone wants it, I can email it to you, like I've done for so many other ppl lol

Booger
(proxy.vtt.fi)

Elwis
Re: TTT Trailer Music   Friday, October 25, 2002 (6:46 a.m.)

I'd very much want it !!!

booger_t_williams@hotmail.com

> HELLO ALL!!!

> I happen to have the clip of music (complete with choir) that you all LONG
> for lol It's about 0:59sec long...but it's completely worth it! I luv it!!

> If anyone wants it, I can email it to you, like I've done for so many
> other ppl lol

Elwis
(szilo.media4.pl)

Booger

Elwis
Re: TTT Trailer Music   Wednesday, October 30, 2002 (5:51 a.m.)

hi

try this:

Elwis
(szilo.media4.pl)

Elwis
Re: TTT Trailer Music   Wednesday, October 30, 2002 (5:57 a.m.)

sorry, should be:

David
(241.001.dsl.pth.iprimus.net.au)
rw
Re: TTT Trailer Music   Saturday, October 26, 2002 (3:54 a.m.)

Hey there,
Can i have it please?

David,
davo_dee@iprimus.com.au

> HELLO ALL!!!

> I happen to have the clip of music (complete with choir) that you all LONG
> for lol It's about 0:59sec long...but it's completely worth it! I luv it!!

> If anyone wants it, I can email it to you, like I've done for so many
> other ppl lol

Joel
(baits-212-230.reshall.umich.edu)

rw
Re: TTT Trailer Music   Sunday, October 27, 2002 (8:24 p.m.)

I'd also like to hear that! Thanks!
> HELLO ALL!!!

> I happen to have the clip of music (complete with choir) that you all LONG
> for lol It's about 0:59sec long...but it's completely worth it! I luv it!!

> If anyone wants it, I can email it to you, like I've done for so many
> other ppl lol

Levente Benedek
(dial058173.vnet.hu)

rw
Re: TTT Trailer Music   Monday, October 28, 2002 (8:40 a.m.)

Can I aslo have that piece of music?

kakuk.levi@axelero.hu

Cvija
(ns-216-48-ppp.beg.sezampro.yu)
rw
Re: TTT Trailer Music   Sunday, November 3, 2002 (9:32 a.m.)

> HELLO ALL!!!

> I happen to have the clip of music (complete with choir) that you all LONG
> for lol It's about 0:59sec long...but it's completely worth it! I luv it!!

> If anyone wants it, I can email it to you, like I've done for so many
> other ppl lol

Send it to me, too, please!
the adress is above.

Justice
(adsl-66-120-56-138.dsl.lsan03.pac
bell.net)

rw
Re: TTT Trailer Music   Monday, November 4, 2002 (10:21 p.m.)

> HELLO ALL!!!

> I happen to have the clip of music (complete with choir) that you all LONG
> for lol It's about 0:59sec long...but it's completely worth it! I luv it!!

> If anyone wants it, I can email it to you, like I've done for so many
> other ppl lol

I've been looking for this clip for days. Could you send it to me? Thanks babe (or Lady, which is the Elvish translation of Arwen).

a
(142.103.47.40)

rw
Re: TTT Trailer Music   Wednesday, November 6, 2002 (5:54 p.m.)

If you still have that clip, I'd love it if you'd send it to me. As Im sure you know, its impossible to find elsewhere. Thanks!

a

> HELLO ALL!!!

> I happen to have the clip of music (complete with choir) that you all LONG
> for lol It's about 0:59sec long...but it's completely worth it! I luv it!!

> If anyone wants it, I can email it to you, like I've done for so many
> other ppl lol

Serpico
(kabel128.ktv.no)

rw
Re: TTT Trailer Music   Sunday, November 10, 2002 (7:42 a.m.)

Hi there!
Please send it to me too.
Great!
E-mail address: polse@luftslott.no

-Serpico

> HELLO ALL!!!

> I happen to have the clip of music (complete with choir) that you all LONG
> for lol It's about 0:59sec long...but it's completely worth it! I luv it!!

> If anyone wants it, I can email it to you, like I've done for so many
> other ppl lol

Carlos
(user-11fa2f8.dsl.mindspring.com)

rw
Re: TTT Trailer Music   Monday, November 11, 2002 (11:09 p.m.)

Please, send it to me.

Incanus
(193.1.184.254)

rw
Re: TTT Trailer Music   Wednesday, November 13, 2002 (6:53 a.m.)

> Me too please Arwen!!!
Ta very much!

HELLO ALL!!!

> I happen to have the clip of music (complete with choir) that you all LONG
> for lol It's about 0:59sec long...but it's completely worth it! I luv it!!

> If anyone wants it, I can email it to you, like I've done for so many
> other ppl lol

peregrin
(acb26eb5.ipt.aol.com)

rw
Re: TTT Trailer Music   Sunday, November 17, 2002 (4:10 a.m.)

> HELLO ALL!!!

> I happen to have the clip of music (complete with choir) that you all LONG
> for lol It's about 0:59sec long...but it's completely worth it! I luv it!!

> If anyone wants it, I can email it to you, like I've done for so many
> other ppl lol

i beg you to send me that piece of holy stuff ;-)

i'd do anything for it

frankarensen@aol.com

Atzak
(a151.hn.student.liu.se)

rw
Re: TTT Trailer Music   Monday, November 18, 2002 (9:03 a.m.)

> HELLO ALL!!!

> I happen to have the clip of music (complete with choir) that you all LONG
> for lol It's about 0:59sec long...but it's completely worth it! I luv it!!

> If anyone wants it, I can email it to you, like I've done for so many
> other ppl lol

Pretty pleeeeeeeeease, send it to me

Copyright © 1998-2017, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.