1. Transformers: Last Knight

1. Star Wars: Force Awakens
        2. E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
     5. Nineteen Eighty-Four
   7. Star Wars: A New Hope
  8. Animal Farm
 9. LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring
Sheet music to LOTR soundtrack?

Eryn
(spider-mtc-tf024.proxy.aol.com)

waterfalls
Dragona
Hilary
Brittany
Nichole
Cesar Ruales
Josh
Andy Kaufman
Sheet music to LOTR soundtrack?   Tuesday, January 15, 2002 (5:18 p.m.)

I was just wondering if there was such a thing as LOTR sheet music. I'm particuarly interested in the "Concerning Hobbits" song. If you have any info, please e-mail it to me! I'd greatly appreciate it!

waterfalls
(myalla0.connect.com.au)

Eryn

yo
Re: Sheet music to LOTR soundtrack?   Tuesday, January 15, 2002 (10:06 p.m.)

Could you email any to me as well??? I would really appreciate it!!! Thanks!!

yo
(24-168-23-230.nyc.rr.com)

waterfalls

waterfalls
Re: Sheet music to LOTR soundtrack?   Wednesday, January 16, 2002 (2:57 p.m.)

i have it

waterfalls
(myoon0.connect.com.au)

yo

Eric W
Re: Sheet music to LOTR soundtrack?   Wednesday, January 16, 2002 (5:53 p.m.)

> i have it

Where???

Eric W
(hse-ottawa-ppp157748.sympatico.ca)

waterfalls

Ashley Harrell
waterfalls
Re: Sheet music to LOTR soundtrack?   Saturday, January 19, 2002 (3:55 p.m.)

I have located only one piece of sheet music for Lord of the Rings, and that's of "In Dreams"; it's simplistic (the sheet music), but sounds very beautiful nevertheless

> Where???

Ashley Harrell
(dhcp065-024-089-238.columbus.rr.c
om)

Eric W

Ben Williams
Susie
Re: Sheet music to LOTR soundtrack?   Monday, January 21, 2002 (2:37 p.m.)

can anyone send me a copy of any sheet music from lord of the rings? i am especially interested in concerning hobbits, but any of them are fine. thanx.

Ben Williams
(webcache-16.swgfl.ifl.net)

Ashley Harrell

Chris
Ashley Harrell
Re: Sheet music to LOTR soundtrack?   Thursday, January 24, 2002 (5:22 a.m.)

Could anyone tell me where I can find the sheetmusic for 'The Ring Goes South', from the Lord Of The Rings soundtrack. I would really love it *:D* if someone would tell me. Just e-mail me at darkmercenary1@aol.com. Thx. Bye.

Chris
(cache-har.cableinet.co.uk)

Ben Williams

Ashley Harrell
Liz
Re: Sheet music to LOTR soundtrack?   Friday, February 1, 2002 (9:32 a.m.)

any sheet music from the film would be great... please email me a link too!

Ashley Harrell
(dhcp065-024-089-238.columbus.rr.c
om)

Chris

Heather
Re: Sheet music to LOTR soundtrack? its stantons.com   Thursday, February 7, 2002 (7:33 a.m.)

i figured out the address...its stantons.com and you have to go through a couple links, but i think its under something like piano solos or something. the musics really cool. i already got "in dreams" and stantons is trying to get me some more music

Heather
(hse-toronto-ppp311000.sympatico.c
a)

Ashley Harrell

Goeff
Re: Sheet music to LOTR soundtrack? its stantons.com   Friday, May 23, 2003 (9:02 p.m.)

Can anyone find somewhere you can get it for free? that would be greatly appreciated

Goeff
(cpe0010b57bfc30-cm014270027873.cp
e.net.cable.rogers.com)

Heather

Em
Re: Sheet music to LOTR soundtrack? its stantons.com   Wednesday, July 9, 2003 (5:52 p.m.)

What about Violin for concerning the hobbits??

Em
(adsl-208-191-54-179.dsl.fyvlar.sw
bell.net)

Goeff

Susana
Re: Sheet music to LOTR soundtrack? its stantons.com   Saturday, November 15, 2003 (9:36 p.m.)

> What about Violin for concerning the hobbits??

I would LOVE to know where to find Concerning Hobbits for the violin aswell if anyone happens to know...

Susana
(h209-71-217-217.gtconnect.net)

Em

Jess
erin
Frodo
rab
anony mouse
Violin for "Concerning Hobbits"   Friday, December 19, 2003 (9:10 a.m.)

> I am looking everywhere for Concerning Hobbits for the violin aswell if anyone happens to know... PLEASE let us know...
Thanks!

Jess
(cache-dq01.proxy.aol.com)

Susana

pippin427
Re: Violin for "Concerning Hobbits"   Friday, January 2, 2004 (11:36 a.m.)

Me also. If anyone can find sheet mmusci for concerning hobbits for the violin please let us know. Thank you

pippin427
(59.154.24.146)

Jess
Re: Violin for "Concerning Hobbits"   Wednesday, April 19, 2006 (6:33 p.m.)

just ask at a music shop. they can order it in for you. i have the lotr insrumental solos book for violin and piano.

erin
(evrtwa1-ar17-4-47-127-099.evrtwa1
.dsl-verizon.net)

Susana

Ravenna
Re: Violin for "Concerning Hobbits"   Saturday, January 3, 2004 (1:31 p.m.)

I was wondering if anyone has found ANY LOTR music for violin. I really want a good book of sheet music, but I can't find it for violin anywhere. I think this is crazy because so much of the music on the soundtrack is violin music. Anyways, if anyone has found anything please let me know. But I have seen requests just like this posted on a lot of lists, so I doubt that anything is out there.
thanks

Ravenna
(cache-dtc-ac09.proxy.aol.com)

erin
Re: Violin for "Concerning Hobbits"   Thursday, May 25, 2006 (8:20 p.m.)

........well......there really isn't any free LOTR sheet music out there for violin but the site * www.pianothemes.com * has a really good copy for piano & if you play the treble lines it IS the song. so you could use that. they have concerning hobbits, the ring goes south, & somethin else i forget. they also have a lotta really good sheet music for other movies too if that helps!!

Frodo
(cache-ntc-ac11.proxy.aol.com)

Susana
Re: Violin for "Concerning Hobbits"   Saturday, February 14, 2004 (9:21 p.m.)

Yea, um, i need Concerning Hobbits, it would go good for my solo, so how bout it?

rab
(216-187-224-36.dsl.btitelecom.net)

Susana
Re: Violin for "Concerning Hobbits"   Thursday, February 19, 2004 (7:03 p.m.)

If you have a music notation program such as Finale, you can import midi and do lots of things with it, including print. I found a midi version of "Concerning Hobitts" at http://www.hamienet.com/index.iva?i=8&LinkOwner=Giltwist

anony mouse
(ip68-226-98-185.ph.ph.cox.net)

Susana
Re: Violin for "Concerning Hobbits"   Monday, April 12, 2004 (3:58 p.m.)

omfg u all jews! that is lame u all sit on your and read the next and next response to your forum0 and wait till some 1 has it. if it hasnt came out on this yet then it probably wont cuz the people who have it arent going to search for it so it will never b on this page. so you should all git off your lazy and figure it out. i already figured most of it out along with a lot more of their songs......

Liz
(24.144.61.156)

Chris
Concerning Hobbits   Wednesday, May 28, 2003 (10:33 a.m.)

Love Lord of the Rings and my brother has been trying to play Concerning Hobbits... TRYING, lol. Sounds great already, but it would be great if I could get more specifics on how to find Concerning Hobbits on Stantons.com (I think). I've already looked, but with no luck.
Thanks
Liz

Ashley Harrell
(dhcp065-024-089-238.columbus.rr.c
om)

Ben Williams
Re: Sheet music to LOTR soundtrack? I FOUND IT!!!   Monday, February 4, 2002 (12:00 p.m.)

STANTONS.COM OR STANTON.COM OR STANTONSSHEETMUSIC.COM OR STANTONSHEETMUSIC.COM, BUT I THINK ITS THE 1ST ONE!! YEAYEAYEA I GOT "IN DREAMS TWO DAYS AGO!!! YEAYEAYEA

Susie
(cpe0040f6542e41.cpe.net.cable.rog
ers.com)

Ashley Harrell
Re: Sheet music to LOTR soundtrack?   Tuesday, January 29, 2002 (3:39 p.m.)

Since everyone seems so anxious to find this link (for LOTR music), and the person who has it (if there is such a person), is not going to want to e-mail everyone. Why not just post the link on this site? You don't have to take my advice, but I'm sure it would make a lot of people (including myself) very happy.

waterfalls
(myangup0.connect.com.au)

Eric W
Re: Sheet music to LOTR soundtrack?   Thursday, January 24, 2002 (6:31 p.m.)

> I have located only one piece of sheet music for Lord of the Rings, and
> that's of "In Dreams"; it's simplistic (the sheet music), but
> sounds very beautiful nevertheless

Can someone email me the link where i can find this music!!! Or send me the actual music!!!

Dragona
(195.188.22.133)

Eryn
Re: Sheet music to LOTR soundtrack?   Thursday, January 17, 2002 (3:08 a.m.)

I'd really appriciate it if someone could tell me where to get a copy too, please.

Hilary
(sdn-ar-001inlafap310.dialsprint.n
et)

Eryn

Nat
Re: Sheet music to LOTR soundtrack?   Thursday, January 24, 2002 (2:17 p.m.)

I am also very interested in the song "concerning hobbits". PLease e-mail me if you have it or know how to get it.
Thank You!

Nat
(dhcp065-024-242-078.insight.rr.co

Hilary
Re: Sheet music to LOTR soundtrack?   Wednesday, May 7, 2003 (4:18 p.m.)

> I am also very interested in the song "concerning hobbits".
> PLease e-mail me if you have it or know how to get it.
Thank You!

Brittany
(1cust28.tnt2.norwalk.ct.da.uu.net)

Eryn
Re: Sheet music to LOTR soundtrack?   Sunday, May 11, 2003 (3:24 p.m.)

> I was just wondering if there was such a thing as LOTR sheet music. If you
> have any info, please e-mail it to me! I'd greatly appreciate it!

Sincerely, Brittany:)

Nichole
(170-215-226-135.nas4.mdl.ny.front
iernet.net)

Eryn
Re: Sheet music to LOTR soundtrack? *NM*   Thursday, June 19, 2003 (11:16 a.m.)

Cesar Ruales
(216.79.194.97)

Eryn

Magpie
Music to the Lotr Trilogy   Friday, October 24, 2003 (1:25 p.m.)

I am just pondering if downloadable music that have notes to the LOTR series will currently available. If it were to be available, I would have it in a heartbeat. I am currently a violinist, and I have learned sum of concerning the hobbits on my violin and "breaking of the fellowship" on the piano. I wish to learn more, so that I can inspire myself into more of the music. It would be greatly appreciated

Much Obliged
LOTR Music Lover8)
-Cesar Ruales

Magpie
(ca01-ch02-bl08.accel.atl.earthlin
k.net)

Cesar Ruales
Re: Music to the Lotr Trilogy   Thursday, October 30, 2003 (2:10 p.m.)

> I am just pondering if downloadable music that have notes to the LOTR
> series will currently available. If it were to be available, I would have
> it in a heartbeat. I am currently a violinist, and I have learned sum of
> concerning the hobbits on my violin and "breaking of the
> fellowship" on the piano. I wish to learn more, so that I can inspire
> myself into more of the music. It would be greatly appreciated

> Much Obliged
LOTR Music Lover8)
-Cesar Ruales

Musicnotes.com has digital sheet music. You can sample one page of all their digital music. You can also download Gollum's Song for free if you have TTT DVD and a DVD player on your computer and can access the net. (Just insert the DVD in your computer, get online and follow directions.) I have downloaded Gollum's Song and paid for and downloaded Forth Eorlingas.

Josh
(christhospital-163.adsl.newnet.co
.uk)
Eryn
Re: Sheet music to LOTR soundtrack?   Friday, January 23, 2004 (6:40 a.m.)

If anyone has any of the LotR music, but particularly the ones with any of the following themes in:
The Shire Hymn (i.e Concerning Hobbits)
The felloship theme (i.e. The ring goes south, the Bridge of Khazhad-Dum
Rohan (i.e The king of the golden hall)
my email address is boshuajell@yahoo.com. If possible, please may you email me the score either preferably as a document (preferably PDF format) or as a non-manuscript form:

i.e. C# quaver_d crotchet

with _ for slurs, | for breaks, for bars rests (the example is 2 bars), [2] for beat rests( again, the example is 2) and dynamics marked as well. Thanks!

Andy Kaufman
(docsis209-228.menta.net)

Eryn
Grrr.. HERE IS A MIDI! Why you dont use this?   Tuesday, April 13, 2004 (5:01 a.m.)

All that ppl you are looking for Concerning Hobbits midi... here is one so good:
is not the best, but you can make it better and then upload it.
If you don't, then stop asking ppl and search yourself!

Lazy bastards...

Copyright © 1998-2017, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.