1. Transformers: Last Knight

1. Star Wars: Force Awakens
        2. E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
     5. Nineteen Eighty-Four
   7. Star Wars: A New Hope
  8. Animal Farm
 9. LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring
Return of the King trailer music

Nils
(213.180.182.170)

Vega
there are some who call me... Frodo?!
Aishado
casey99
One Ring
andrew
Return of the King trailer music   Monday, September 29, 2003 (4:23 a.m.)

Does anybody know what music is played in the last part of the ROTK trailer? I think it could be a part of the ROTK score...

Vega
(216.117.103.36)

Nils

Nils
Mark Bonnici
Re: Return of the King trailer music   Thursday, October 2, 2003 (5:58 p.m.)

I think you may be right. It sounds a lot like the "Gondor" music played in FotR when Boromir was giving his speech at the council of Elrond.

Nils
(213.180.182.170)

Vega

Arien
Re: Return of the King trailer music   Friday, October 3, 2003 (12:14 a.m.)

Let's hope this is music from RETURN OF THE KING! And hopefully it is on the cd

> I think you may be right. It sounds a lot like the "Gondor"
> music played in FotR when Boromir was giving his speech at the council of
> Elrond.

Arien
(ip68-3-24-26.ph.ph.cox.net)

Nils

arwen undomiel
Re: Return of the King trailer music   Tuesday, November 4, 2003 (11:07 a.m.)

Actually, according to Audible Beauty (www.audiblebeauty.net), the piece towards the end is "based on "Epicalypse", using Shore's Gondor theme". I have tried finding a downloadable copy of "Epicalypse", but have not been able to so far.

Hopefully this one will be on the soundtrack, but if they follow the same pattern as the previous two trailers, it won't be. I guess we'll know in a month or two.

arwen undomiel
(nas08-023.dialup.vicnet.net.au)

Arien

Andreas Narsin
Re: Return of the King trailer music   Friday, December 26, 2003 (8:47 p.m.)

If anyone finds a link/the website to the download of the ROTK trailer theme (music only) could they please let me know? Thanks alot

Andreas Narsin
(wc03.wlfdle.rnc.net.cable.rogers.
com)

arwen undomiel

s0n0fagun
robbie
Re: Return of the King trailer music   Thursday, January 1, 2004 (4:56 p.m.)

> If anyone finds a link/the website to the download of the ROTK trailer
> theme (music only) could they please let me know? Thanks alot

I couldn't find a link to download the music but I found a link that says what music is in the trailer. Here is the link:

But it says it includes Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers music. I was just wondering...which tracks? I really want to know the name of the short vocalizing track where you see a scene of Minas Morgul when all the army of Mordor is going out. I think it's the only vocalizing track in the trailer but I would really want to know the name. Does anyone know it? Please e-mail me if you do.

s0n0fagun
(c68.117.42.1.rose.mn.charter.com)

Andreas Narsin
Re: Return of the King trailer music   Sunday, February 8, 2004 (7:38 p.m.)

After a hard ridden searching of finding my song that I like in the RotK trailer, I figured out my favorite was not your favorite. ^That previous link was confusing to figure out what I want to listen to.

Anyways this site:

Spells it out where your favorite song is in the trailer for the LOTR series. Quite nice. Mines placed at 1 min 02 seconds. This site tells you what song and everything... Hope this helps

s0n0fagun

robbie
(hand.adsl.wizards.co.uk)

Andreas Narsin
Re: Return of the King trailer music   Tuesday, July 20, 2004 (9:00 a.m.)

> I couldn't find a link to download the music but I found a link that says
> what music is in the trailer. Here is the link:

> http://www.soundtrack.net/trailers/?cid=L&id=1368 But it says it
> includes Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers music. I was just
> wondering...which tracks? I really want to know the name of the short
> vocalizing track where you see a scene of Minas Morgul when all the army
> of Mordor is going out. I think it's the only vocalizing track in the
> trailer but I would really want to know the name. Does anyone know it?
> Please e-mail me if you do.

You can download it from http://www.sa-matra.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/lotr

It's called Epicalypse but on this site it just says: "Return of the King Trailer"

Mark Bonnici
(217.145.3.76)

Vega
Re: Return of the King trailer music   Friday, November 21, 2003 (5:35 a.m.)

> I think you may be right. It sounds a lot like the "Gondor"
> music played in FotR when Boromir was giving his speech at the council of
> Elrond.

Could anyone tell me what the name of the track of the "the "Gondor" music played in FotR when Boromir was giving his speech at the council of Elrond" is please??

there are some who call me... Frodo?!
(ip68-1-215-108.dl.dl.cox.net)

Nils

Colin Ross Smith
Re: Return of the King trailer music   Sunday, October 12, 2003 (10:27 p.m.)

> Does anybody know what music is played in the last part of the ROTK
> trailer? I think it could be a part of the ROTK score...

I have no idea. Unfortunately I haven't gotten a chance to see the trailer yet (don't you hate computers?). All I can say is that Requiem For a Dream was the perfect choice for The Two Towers trailer. Man it gave me goosebumps!

Colin Ross Smith
(81-86-85-237.dsl.pipex.com)

there are some who call me... Frodo?!
Re: Return of the King trailer music   Sunday, November 30, 2003 (11:54 a.m.)

> I have no idea. Unfortunately I haven't gotten a chance to see the trailer
> yet (don't you hate computers?). All I can say is that Requiem For a Dream
> was the perfect choice for The Two Towers trailer. Man it gave me
> goosebumps!

I disagree. It was a kick-ass trailer, but as far as representing the film of "The Two Towers" it didn't so such a great job. I think in part when I saw the Two Towers there was a bit of Dissappointment in that I did not see the film I expceted to see from watching the trailer. Nonetheless I enjoy the film fully now, but at first I think I was a bit dazed. The music was just too funky for The Two Towers.

The music for The Return of The King trailer is different from any of the other movies. It says more "DRAMA!" rather than "ACTION!" I get the feeling that with regards to atmosphere the third film will be a mix of The Fellowship and The Two Towers.

Aishado
(cache-frr-ab01.proxy.aol.com)

Nils
Re: Return of the King trailer music   Wednesday, October 15, 2003 (3:40 p.m.)

> Does anybody know what music is played in the last part of the ROTK
> trailer? I think it could be a part of the ROTK score...

The music was made for the trailer. It was not taken from any other film or existing music, which means it is very very probably original music composed by Howard Shore, and that it should be in the film and on the CD due on Nov. 25.

Aishado

casey99
(d57-37-181.home.cgocable.net)

Nils

King AL
Re: Return of the King trailer music   Thursday, November 13, 2003 (6:25 p.m.)

> Does anybody know what music is played in the last part of the ROTK
> trailer? I think it could be a part of the ROTK score...
The first two songs are from the two towers and the last song is acually a remix, kind of a beefed up version of the gondor theme from fotr and i have no idea if it will be on the rotk soundtract.

King AL
(69-144-175-126.client.bresnan.net)

casey99
Re: Return of the King trailer music   Sunday, December 21, 2003 (3:09 a.m.)

I heard a similar tune to this song in several places througout the movie, and it is definitely part of Return of the King, but this actual song itself is nowhere to be found on the soundtrack!! Major bummer.

One Ring
(211.26.61.146)

Nils
Re: Return of the King trailer music   Monday, January 5, 2004 (7:39 p.m.)

> Does anybody know what music is played in the last part of the ROTK
> trailer? I think it could be a part of the ROTK score...

I think it is track 3 on the Return of the King Soundtrack, Minas Tirith. The music played in the trailer sounds like the end of the track.

andrew
(ool-44c2a0dc.dyn.optonline.net)

Nils
Re: Return of the King trailer music   Tuesday, January 27, 2004 (7:48 p.m.)

> Does anybody know what music is played in the last part of the ROTK
> trailer? I think it could be a part of the ROTK score...

i dont know if this is an old question, but the name of the sone is Mina's Tirith. The ending is the part that you hear in the ROTK trailer. toodles.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.