1. Transformers: Last Knight

9. LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring
Gothic Power

David
(cache-rp08.proxy.aol.com)

Andrew
Temp Kukac
Gothic Power   Sunday, March 9, 2003 (4:25 p.m.)

Does anyone know where I can find a High Quality version of "Gothic Power" By Christopher Field. I have never seen it in stores, I don't believe it has been distributed on CD, and anything downloadable from Kazaa or Morpeous is poor quality.

Andrew
(pcp035951pcs.unl.edu)

David

bucky
Eowyn
Ithilnil
Re: Gothic Power   Wednesday, April 16, 2003 (12:36 a.m.)

Did anyone ever find out?

> Does anyone know where I can find a High Quality version of "Gothic
> Power" By Christopher Field. I have never seen it in stores, I don't
> believe it has been distributed on CD, and anything downloadable from
> Kazaa or Morpeous is poor quality.

bucky
(cpe-203-51-230-192.qld.bigpond.ne
t.au)

Andrew

sguid
Re: Gothic Power   Saturday, July 5, 2003 (2:06 a.m.)

I want it too!

> Did anyone ever find out?

sguid
(cpe-24-160-240-246.wi.rr.com)

bucky

Donall Crehan
Re: Gothic Power   Saturday, July 26, 2003 (12:13 p.m.)

it's great work, but I don't think it was created outside of the purpose of being trailer music. Eh.

I don't think it was released on disk anywhere, but there's a version on Limewire (maybe KazaA - don't have that) called "Gothic Power Remix."
It's shortish, but it satisfies me.

Donall Crehan
(82-35-58-64.cable.ubr04.camd.blue
yonder.co.uk)

sguid

Elbereth
Re: Gothic Power   Tuesday, September 9, 2003 (3:44 a.m.)

Hey Guys,

If you're still looking for this, I just found it. Its on Kazaa as Lord Of The Rings Trailer Music - Gothic Power 2.mp3. The Kazaa title is 'XRAYDOG-Gothic PowerMIX 2'. Search for X-Ray Dog, and its their powermix yo want. The track is the same length as the crummy Cristopher Field credited versions, but perfect CD quality, no hiss, and no muting. Its about 2.4 meg as well. Both the 3 and 1.5 meg versions are the same. Hope that helps,

Donall

> it's great work, but I don't think it was created outside of the purpose
> of being trailer music. Eh.

> I don't think it was released on disk anywhere, but there's a version on
> Limewire (maybe KazaA - don't have that) called "Gothic Power
> Remix."
It's shortish, but it satisfies me.

Elbereth
(66-188-220-56.roc.mn.charter.com)

Donall Crehan

pr l
Re: Gothic Power   Sunday, October 26, 2003 (6:26 p.m.)

I couldn't find it Do you think you could send me a file of it to Elbereth1368@netscape.net? I'd really *REALLY* appreciate it!

I have AIM: Elbereth1368

Thanks,
Elbereth

> Hey Guys,

> If you're still looking for this, I just found it. Its on Kazaa as Lord Of
> The Rings Trailer Music - Gothic Power 2.mp3. The Kazaa title is
> 'XRAYDOG-Gothic PowerMIX 2'. Search for X-Ray Dog, and its their powermix
> yo want. The track is the same length as the crummy Cristopher Field
> credited versions, but perfect CD quality, no hiss, and no muting. Its
> about 2.4 meg as well. Both the 3 and 1.5 meg versions are the same. Hope
> that helps,

> Donall
It's shortish, but it satisfies me.

pr l
(ip106-202.cbn.net.id)

Elbereth

Dan Nico
Re: Gothic Power   Saturday, November 22, 2003 (12:01 a.m.)

Can I have the URL for it?
Please?

Dan Nico
(host81-155-215-78.range81-155.btc
entralplus.com)

pr l

Bob
Re: Gothic Power   Friday, July 23, 2004 (4:06 p.m.)

Does anyone know a site featuring all high quality versions of X-Ray Dog, Immediate Music etc. mp3's?

Bob
(modemcable162.201-202-24.mc.video
tron.ca)

Dan Nico
Re: Gothic Power I FOUND IT   Thursday, January 6, 2005 (7:08 a.m.)

Right there!

Eowyn
(px4wh.vc.shawcable.net)

Andrew

Serge Desir
Scorehound
Re: Gothic Power   Wednesday, August 20, 2003 (2:18 p.m.)

> Did anyone ever find out?

Yes I found out where you can download the exact one from the Two Towers trailer. Its awesome. Here's the web adress: dragonfang.com/archive/funstuff/fun-01.htm

Or if the adress does't work try typing, Music Gothic Power Trailers, into google and go down the page untill you find a title that says, The Character Sheet Archive- Fun Stuff. the down load in that page should say, Download Gothic Power MP3-(1547 kb)

Your Welcome

Serge Desir
(fl-eorge-cmts2b-138.miamfl.adelph
ia.net)

Eowyn
Re: Gothic Power   Sunday, August 24, 2003 (4:20 p.m.)

You are a goddess!

> Yes I found out where you can download the exact one from the Two Towers
> trailer. Its awesome. Here's the web adress:
> dragonfang.com/archive/funstuff/fun-01.htm

> Or if the adress does't work try typing, Music Gothic Power Trailers, into
> google and go down the page untill you find a title that says, The
> Character Sheet Archive- Fun Stuff. the down load in that page should say,
> Download Gothic Power MP3-(1547 kb)

> Your Welcome

Scorehound
(bti942sny290h.ab.hsia.telus.net)

Eowyn

William Richens
Scorehound
Re: Gothic Power   Saturday, August 30, 2003 (3:05 a.m.)

I just sent the webmaster of this page a message about that file. I have a MUCH BETTER version of Gothic Power, and hopefully I can send it to him and you guys can download an almost CD quality version of the song.

You're very welcome.

William Richens
(195.112.48.112)

Scorehound

Kundesbanzler
Gothic Power . mp3 (not 1.5mb)   Thursday, September 4, 2003 (9:22 p.m.)

If ANYONE can find a Gothic Power mp3 (not the 1.5meg version) or somewhere to buy it could you please email me the link / whatever to:

richens@gotadsl.co.uk

Kundesbanzler
(p508e1b5c.dip.t-dialin.net)

William Richens
Re: Gothic Power . mp3 (not 1.5mb)   Monday, October 20, 2003 (6:48 a.m.)

> If ANYONE can find a Gothic Power mp3 (not the 1.5meg version) or
> somewhere to buy it could you please email me the link / whatever to:

Me, too! Please send to Kundesbanzler@gmx.net

Scorehound
(d205-206-85-78.abhsia.telus.net)

Scorehound

Scorehound
Go here to download the file   Sunday, April 18, 2004 (7:52 a.m.)

Many people have Emailed me about this file, so if you would like to download the better version of Gothic Power, go to

If you can't get it, send me a message and I'll get it to you.

Thanks!!

Scorehound
(d142-179-253-221.abhsia.telus.net)

Scorehound
UPDATED DOWNLOAD LINK   Thursday, May 4, 2006 (10:18 p.m.)

Ithilnil
(185-250-37-213.libre.auna.net)

Andrew
Re: Gothic Power   Monday, June 7, 2004 (5:08 a.m.)

gothic power is here, 192 kb 2.3 mb

Temp Kukac
(line-68-208.dial.freestart.hu)

David
Re: Gothic Power   Tuesday, August 17, 2004 (6:08 p.m.)

Download it from http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/sounds/data/1091073824000.shtml

Direct download link: http://cgi.nwvault.ign.com/dtracker.cgi?file=SOUNDS_1091073824000&url=http://vnfiles.ign.com/nwn/sounds/Christopher_Fields1091075883324gothicpower%2Emp3

Regards,
Kukac

Copyright © 1998-2017, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.