1. Transformers: Last Knight

daryl
Matthew
Vestard
Laurelin
Kevin
Kevin
LOTR: TTT Favourite track   Thursday, December 26, 2002 (2:13 p.m.)

I finally got the CD as a christmas gift from my parents and I think it is easily the best score of the year, in the same way as FOTR was the best of 2001.
In fact, this may be even better, as it isn't as repeatable as FOTR.
I think it will be a classic in film music for years to come.
Anyhow, my favourite track is "Isengard Unleashed".
And I wonder : what are your favourite tracks?

Stefancos
(qn-213-73-242-226.quicknet.nl)

Jarre

YS
Re: LOTR: TTT Favourite track   Thursday, December 26, 2002 (2:25 p.m.)

> what are your favourite tracks?

Foundtations Of Stone
Riders Of Rohan
The Uruk-Hai
Evenstar
Helm's Deep
The Leavetaking
The Hornburg
Forth Eorlingas
Isengard Unleashed
Samwise The Brave
Gollum's Song.

Offcourse the other tracks are all my favorites too.

YS
(ce1.time.net.my)

Stefancos

Mike
Re: LOTR: TTT Favourite track   Thursday, January 2, 2003 (11:47 p.m.)

Isengard Unleashed is my favourite. The casting of Elizabeth Fraser is superb. Observe the part after the Uruk Hai theme when it quiets down to the subtle drumming of the cellos.After which, crank up the volume and feel the awesome power and insanity!

Mike
(scf4-fe0-1.wc.optusnet.com.au)

YS

juan
Samara Morgan
Re: LOTR: TTT Favourite track   Thursday, January 9, 2003 (2:01 p.m.)

Personally, I have to say that I love the violin part in the 'Requiem For A Dream', it just catches me so much. Howard Shore is a great Songwriter who catches the scene properly. I just love this track. I also like 'The Hornbug'.

juan
(21-184-114-200.fibertel.com.ar)

Mike
Re: LOTR: TTT Favourite track   Tuesday, October 19, 2004 (1:31 p.m.)

i want tablatures for violin !!!
tracks frm Rqien !
thnzx

Samara Morgan
(user-4982.l6.c5.dsl.pol.co.uk)

Mike

Randynsn
Re: LOTR: TTT Favourite track   Wednesday, November 2, 2005 (8:37 a.m.)

> Personally, I have to say that I love the violin part in the 'Requiem For
> A Dream', it just catches me so much. Howard Shore is a great Songwriter
> who catches the scene properly. I just love this track. I also like 'The
> Hornbug'.

Just to say that Requiem for a Dream wasn't written by Howard Shore, it was written by a composer named Clint Mansell, but yes, it is a good song...

Randynsn
(254.red-62-57-226.user.auna.net)

Samara Morgan
Re: LOTR: TTT Favourite track   Monday, June 5, 2006 (6:16 p.m.)

desk3

[url=http://rgsssrafbrwqa.host.com]desk4[/url]

[link=http://rgsasrafbrwqa.host.com]desk6[/link]

Henry
(adsl-67-38-250-185.dsl.bcvloh.ame
ritech.net)

Jarre
Re: LOTR: TTT Favourite track   Friday, December 27, 2002 (12:28 p.m.)

Yes, I'd have to say that's my favorite track too =] I'm just so in love with that part with the solo singer

> I finally got the CD as a christmas gift from my parents and I think it is
> easily the best score of the year, in the same way as FOTR was the best of
> 2001.
In fact, this may be even better, as it isn't as repeatable as
> FOTR.
I think it will be a classic in film music for years to come.
Anyhow, my favourite track is "Isengard Unleashed".
And
> I wonder : what are your favourite tracks?

daryl
(cpe-144-136-40-85.vic.bigpond.net
.au)

Jarre

Isilwen
howard
Rich
Re: LOTR: TTT Favourite track   Friday, December 27, 2002 (6:04 p.m.)

i personally love the "The Uruk-Hai" the end of that tune... i guess i just love that theme

Isilwen
(dsc02-ari-co-2-229.rasserver.net)

daryl

Matho
Re: LOTR: TTT Favourite track   Thursday, March 6, 2003 (8:16 p.m.)

I just bought the soundtrack about 2 hours ago. I'd have to say my favorite is "Evenstar". It brought me to tears, even though I could only understand parts of the Elvish, the singing was so beautiful. If a song makes me cry, it's a good one... I've been seriously studying ballet for 2 years now, intense 5-6, sometimes 7 day a week training, and have gotten used to really really understanding the music to play the part, I'm quite used to understanding what the music means in relation to the dance, so over analyzing a peice is quite common for me. In any case, while I am used to doing this, I am not accustomed to finding a peice that can make me cry. The emotions in the story in this part where so extreme, so passionate, and it is really conveyed in the music, as well, which really surprised me. I didn't listen to the music that much the two times I went to see The Two Towers, so I was pleasantly surprised when I listened to the music. Howard Shore is a genious, it takes a lot to make me cry.

Isilwen

Matho
(rsie-164-107-244-251.resnet.ohio-
state.edu)

Isilwen
Re: LOTR: TTT Favourite track   Monday, December 6, 2004 (8:26 p.m.)

> I just bought the soundtrack about 2 hours ago. I'd have to say my
> favorite is "Evenstar".

Evanstar is my favorite track. It is my single favorite performance from any soundtrack ever. It is also the best song from the entire Lord of The Rings score.

howard
(adsl-84-226-198-39.adslplus.ch)

daryl
Re: LOTR: TTT Favourite track   Saturday, January 22, 2005 (12:05 p.m.)

> i personally love the "The Uruk-Hai" the end of that tune... i
> guess i just love that theme
ilike it very much too

Rich
(ca527-ch01-bl07.tx-dallas0.sa.ear
thlink.net)

daryl
Re: LOTR: TTT Favourite track *NM*   Friday, June 2, 2006 (5:58 p.m.)

Matthew
(64-89-114-215.arpa.kmcmail.net)
Jarre
Re: LOTR: TTT Favourite track   Sunday, December 29, 2002 (3:53 p.m.)

"The Hornburg" definitely. I absolutely love the heroic version of the "Lothlorien" theme. I also like Forth Eorlingas, the choir there is spectacular.

Vestard
(mus-mac06.usc.edu)
Jarre
Re: Tracks nos.1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 16, 17, 19. Amen.   Monday, January 6, 2003 (1:06 p.m.)

The best track - FORTH EORLINGAS.

Vesty

Laurelin
(spider-mtc-tb074.proxy.aol.com)

Jarre

NightRaider
Re: LOTR: TTT Favourite track   Thursday, February 6, 2003 (6:42 p.m.)

> I finally got the CD as a christmas gift from my parents and I think it is
> easily the best score of the year, in the same way as FOTR was the best of
> 2001.
In fact, this may be even better, as it isn't as repeatable as
> FOTR.
I think it will be a classic in film music for years to come.
Anyhow, my favourite track is "Isengard Unleashed".
And
> I wonder : what are your favourite tracks?

I'm actually quite partial to 'Farwell to Lorien'. It's just a beautiful track all together with the music and the choir. I'd just really love for Howard to give a concert after all three movies have come out, and just play all of the songs. That I would definitely take off a leg or an arm to go see.

NightRaider
(168-226-110-191.speedy.com.ar)

Laurelin
Re: LOTR: TTT Favourite track   Monday, December 27, 2004 (4:00 p.m.)

The best track by excellence is "Isengard unleashed", with the beautiful and mystic voice of Ben del Maestro; and then the full, powerful femenine choir. IMPRESSIVE!

Kevin
(g156099.upc-g.chello.nl)

Jarre
Re: LOTR: TTT Favourite track   Wednesday, February 2, 2005 (6:58 a.m.)

> I finally got the CD as a christmas gift from my parents and I think it is
> easily the best score of the year, in the same way as FOTR was the best of
> 2001.
In fact, this may be even better, as it isn't as repeatable as
> FOTR.
I think it will be a classic in film music for years to come.
Anyhow, my favourite track is "Isengard Unleashed".
And
> I wonder : what are your favourite tracks?

My favorite tracks are The Uruk-hai,Samwise the brave,Isengard unleashed.
What's the name of the song that is played when Legolas is surfing down the stair on a shield of a Uruk-hai at Helms Deep?

Kevin
(g156099.upc-g.chello.nl)

Jarre
Re: LOTR: TTT Favourite track   Tuesday, February 8, 2005 (3:55 a.m.)

> I finally got the CD as a christmas gift from my parents and I think it is
> easily the best score of the year, in the same way as FOTR was the best of
> 2001.
In fact, this may be even better, as it isn't as repeatable as
> FOTR.
I think it will be a classic in film music for years to come.
Anyhow, my favourite track is "Isengard Unleashed".
And
> I wonder : what are your favourite tracks?

My favourite tracks are the Uruk-Hai,Samwise the Brave,Forth Eorlingas en Isengard Unleashed.But what's the name of the song that is played when Aragorn throws with Gimli at Helms Deep

Copyright © 1998-2017, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.