1. Transformers: Last Knight

1. Star Wars: Force Awakens
        2. E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
     5. Nineteen Eighty-Four
   7. Star Wars: A New Hope
  8. Animal Farm
 9. LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring
Comments about the soundtrack for Malena (Ennio Morricone)
Not included on CD: "ma l'amore no"

Chichi
(spider-te083.proxy.aol.com)

Ikarikun
Gustavo
Doc
Raman
fabrice
2bor02b
Not included on CD: "ma l'amore no"   Sunday, December 16, 2001 (10:09 p.m.)

I loved the movie and the soundtract but, I was very angry when the singing version of "Ma L'amore No" (when Malena is dancing with the picture of her husband and when Renato fantasizes about her in his room)was not included. I really love the words (even though I don't understand them) and would like to get this version. If anyone knows how to get this version or who sings it, please, PLEASE let me know. Thank you.

Ikarikun
(dsl-200-67-193-211.prodigy.net.mx)

Chichi

Peter
Ma l'amore no
Re: Not included on CD: "ma l'amore no"   Saturday, May 10, 2003 (8:48 a.m.)

> I loved the movie and the soundtract but, I was very angry when the
> singing version of "Ma L'amore No" (when Malena is dancing with
> the picture of her husband and when Renato fantasizes about her in his
> room)was not included. I really love the words (even though I don't
> understand them) and would like to get this version. If anyone knows how
> to get this version or who sings it, please, PLEASE let me know. Thank
> you.

I'm in the same situation I just love the song!!!!
I found a very stupid version in the internet I want THAT version, please help us!!!! THis other version I found if you just like the words is sung by GIGLIOLA CINQUETTI. There you can hear the vocal but don't expect the same enchanting versdion from the film....

Peter
(uj6.internetdsl.tpnet.pl)
Ikarikun

Guilherme Xavier
Re: Not included on CD: "ma l'amore no"   Monday, May 19, 2003 (10:21 a.m.)

I was in the same situation... But finally i've found it!
The song in the film is performed by Lina Termini (recorded in 1943) and it's 128 KB/s version in mp3 format is available in Kaazaa network. Try it!

I'm in the same situation I just love the song!!!!
I found a very
> stupid version in the internet I want THAT version, please help us!!!!
> THis other version I found if you just like the words is sung by GIGLIOLA
> CINQUETTI. There you can hear the vocal but don't expect the same
> enchanting versdion from the film....

Guilherme Xavier
(200.233.3.231)

Peter
Re: Not included on CD: "ma l'amore no"   Tuesday, February 8, 2005 (8:56 p.m.)

> I was in the same situation... But finally i've found it!
The song in
> the film is performed by Lina Termini (recorded in 1943) and it's 128 KB/s
> version in mp3 format is available in Kaazaa network. Try it!

> I'm in the same situation I just love the song!!!!
I found a very
Idem ibidem, I thought I was the only one very upset with the soundtrack (and even with the movie credits, once there's no mention to the singer's name)!
Thanks a lot. I'll look for Lina Termini. Best wishes

Ma l'amore no
(ip56549404.adsl-surfen.hetnet.nl)

Ikarikun
Re: Not included on CD: "ma l'amore no"   Tuesday, January 3, 2006 (12:54 p.m.)

> I'm in the same situation I just love the song!!!!
I found a very
> stupid version in the internet I want THAT version, please help us!!!!
> THis other version I found if you just like the words is sung by GIGLIOLA
> CINQUETTI. There you can hear the vocal but don't expect the same
> enchanting versdion from the film....

Another one who just loves this song....i'm looking for the song too.
Didn't they say the singer is anna valli or something like that in the movie? I'm pretty certain i understood the name Valli. Well if someone got the right version (the one in the movie) please let me know.

Gustavo
(cache-ntc-ad11.proxy.aol.com)

Chichi
Re: Not included on CD: "ma l'amore no"   Sunday, June 15, 2003 (3:28 a.m.)

I can translate it for you if you've found the old jazz version that they have in the movie, cuz I'm looking for that version as well. Good luck...

> I loved the movie and the soundtract but, I was very angry when the
> singing version of "Ma L'amore No" (when Malena is dancing with
> the picture of her husband and when Renato fantasizes about her in his
> room)was not included. I really love the words (even though I don't
> understand them) and would like to get this version. If anyone knows how
> to get this version or who sings it, please, PLEASE let me know. Thank
> you.

Doc
(adsl-71-156-62-204.dsl.irvnca.sbc
global.net)

Chichi
Re: Not included on CD: "ma l'amore no"   Wednesday, March 29, 2006 (1:10 p.m.)

Here ya go: http://hhr8.com/index-eng.htm

> I loved the movie and the soundtract but, I was very angry when the
> singing version of "Ma L'amore No" (when Malena is dancing with
> the picture of her husband and when Renato fantasizes about her in his
> room)was not included. I really love the words (even though I don't
> understand them) and would like to get this version. If anyone knows how
> to get this version or who sings it, please, PLEASE let me know. Thank
> you.

Raman
(dsl-upwest-136.15.246.61.touchtel
india.net)

Chichi

Martin Ringhof
Re: Not included on CD: "ma l'amore no"   Monday, September 4, 2006 (7:11 a.m.)

> I loved the movie and the soundtract but, I was very angry when the
> singing version of "Ma L'amore No" (when Malena is dancing with
> the picture of her husband and when Renato fantasizes about her in his
> room)was not included. I really love the words (even though I don't
> understand them) and would like to get this version. If anyone knows how
> to get this version or who sings it, please, PLEASE let me know. Thank
> you.

I tried all the above but found only tghe instrumental version. One verson had vocals but is sung by Ornella Vanoni. If u find it do let me know.

Martin Ringhof
(pd9fa2b21.dip.t-dialin.net)

Raman
Re: Not included on CD: "ma l'amore no"   Sunday, December 31, 2006 (5:37 p.m.)

> I tried all the above but found only tghe instrumental version. One verson
> had vocals but is sung by Ornella Vanoni. If u find it do let me know.

The version that can be heard in the film is sung by Alida Valli (an Italian actress) as is also mentioned in the film. Look for a download at alidavalli.net.

fabrice
(client-82-3-81-144.manc.adsl.virg
in.net)

Chichi

jolly
Re: Not included on CD: "ma l'amore no"   Saturday, September 30, 2006 (7:46 a.m.)

I know this was posted 5 years ago but did you get the answer to your question; I have myself been frustrating at finding the singing version of this great track
many thnaks for your help

I loved the movie and the soundtract but, I was very angry when the
> singing version of "Ma L'amore No" (when Malena is dancing with
> the picture of her husband and when Renato fantasizes about her in his
> room)was not included. I really love the words (even though I don't
> understand them) and would like to get this version. If anyone knows how
> to get this version or who sings it, please, PLEASE let me know. Thank
> you.

jolly
(cpe-24-29-85-11.nycap.res.rr.com)

fabrice

Pete the Greek
Re: Not included on CD: "ma l'amore no"   Monday, January 1, 2007 (1:30 p.m.)

> I know this was posted 5 years ago but did you get the answer to your
> question; I have myself been frustrating at finding the singing version of
> this great track
> many thnaks for your help

> I loved the movie and the soundtract but, I was very angry when the

Here you go man. Ost Malena + Bonus Track. Enjoy

Pete the Greek
(0-1pool57-106.nas38.oakland1.ca.u
s.da.qwest.net)

jolly

RJ
Re: Not included on CD: "ma l'amore no"   Tuesday, February 13, 2007 (3:01 a.m.)

> Here you go man. Ost Malena + Bonus Track. Enjoy

> http://winne2scores.blogspot.com/

Oh Man..this is too cool. I was recently turned on to the Movie MALENA, and just got the soundtrack a couple days ago..only to find this track missing. It's so good to hear it..and have it now.

Gonna pour a glass of OUZO, have some Kalamata Olives, and dream of being in Italy dancing with Malena...yeh...I know Ouzo and Kalamata's are Greek, but hell...close enough..right?

Thanks so much for leaving this link on here.

Best,

Pete the Greek
San Leandro, California, USA

RJ
(c-24-7-4-24.hsd1.ca.comcast.net)

Pete the Greek

Emma
Post song URL once again!   Saturday, August 25, 2007 (6:40 p.m.)

That web site is not up any more.
Anybody know where someone can buy/download a copy of the song with vocals.
It sucks that the CD soundtrack does not come with it.
RJ

> Oh Man..this is too cool. I was recently turned on to the Movie MALENA,
> and just got the soundtrack a couple days ago..only to find this track
> missing. It's so good to hear it..and have it now.

> Gonna pour a glass of OUZO, have some Kalamata Olives, and dream of being
> in Italy dancing with Malena...yeh...I know Ouzo and Kalamata's are Greek,
> but hell...close enough..right?

> Thanks so much for leaving this link on here.

> Best,

> Pete the Greek
> San Leandro, California, USA

Emma
(ip56508253.direct-adsl.nl)

RJ

umut
Stellan
Re: Post song URL once again!   Monday, September 17, 2007 (5:31 a.m.)

> That web site is not up any more.
> Anybody know where someone can buy/download a copy of the song with
> vocals.
> It sucks that the CD soundtrack does not come with it.
> RJ

Written text is in German, but I think you are more interested in the song itself; http://www.alidavalli.net/malamoreno_dt.htm

Via this (http://hhr8.com/index-eng.htm) link you will find music of Enio Morricone. A bit further down on the page as number 27 is Ma l'amore no sung by Lina Termini in 1943.

Enjoy!
Emma

umut
(dsl.dynamic859837236.ttnet.net.tr)

Emma
Re: Post song URL once again!   Thursday, March 13, 2008 (7:03 p.m.)
• Now Playing: malena soundtrack

> Written text is in German, but I think you are more interested in the song
> itself; http://www.alidavalli.net/malamoreno_dt.htm Via this
> (http://hhr8.com/index-eng.htm) link you will find music of Enio
> Morricone. A bit further down on the page as number 27 is Ma l'amore no
> sung by Lina Termini in 1943.

> Enjoy!
> Emma

hi,i'm umut from Turkiye..i watched Malena today and i'm lokking for this song for an hour but at least i saw it here..thank you vey very much emma for the link that this song belong..

Stellan
(77-99-17-40.cable.ubr11.hawk.blue
yonder.co.uk)

Emma

Sharon
Re: Post song URL once again!   Monday, September 1, 2008 (7:10 p.m.)

> Written text is in German, but I think you are more interested in the song
> itself; http://www.alidavalli.net/malamoreno_dt.htm Via this
> (http://hhr8.com/index-eng.htm) link you will find music of Enio
> Morricone. A bit further down on the page as number 27 is Ma l'amore no
> sung by Lina Termini in 1943.

> Enjoy!
> Emma

I'm afraid this is not the version on the film, it might be a version sung later on by the same person but not the same.
Try this link anyhow, comparing it to the film it sounds pretty much the same though I would not be suprised if they edited it a bit in the film to shorten it.

Enjoy!
Stellan.

Sharon
(91.209.127.14)

Stellan
George Zimmer of The Men's Warehouse is THE MAN!   Monday, June 28, 2010 (5:57 p.m.)

George Zimmer of The Men's Warehouse is THE MAN! See Link Below.

2bor02b
(119.73.225.13)

Chichi
Re: Not included on CD: "ma l'amore no"   Wednesday, August 18, 2010 (12:46 a.m.)
• Now Playing: http://www.alidavalli.net/malamoreno_dt.htm

For all lovers of the original Ma l'amore no [But Not Love] sung by Alida Valli, here's the link: http://www.alidavalli.net/malamoreno_dt.htm

Cheers!

> I loved the movie and the soundtract but, I was very angry when the
> singing version of "Ma L'amore No" (when Malena is dancing with
> the picture of her husband and when Renato fantasizes about her in his
> room)was not included. I really love the words (even though I don't
> understand them) and would like to get this version. If anyone knows how
> to get this version or who sings it, please, PLEASE let me know. Thank
> you.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.