1. Venom
    2. House With a Clock/Walls
   3. The Nun
  4. Crazy Rich Asians
 5. The Meg
Comments about the soundtrack for The Matrix (Don Davis)
Clubbed to death...piano solo

existenz.se
Aaron
80g
Louis Collado
Louis Collado
Sharon
Clubbed to death...piano solo   Tuesday, August 28, 2001 (7:50 p.m.)

Does anyone know the name of the classical song that is within the clubbed to death song? I'm thinking of the piano solo which is near the end of the song. Thanks

Marie
(tcache-mtc-tj01.proxy.aol.com)

furiosity
sam
Jennifer
Tom
Rob D. - need piano solo too   Saturday, October 20, 2001 (8:24 a.m.)

well hello! i was just wondering if anyone could point me in the direction to where the piano muzik for Rob D.'s 'Clubbed Death' would be. you can email me with an answer if you know anything. Thank you!

furiosity
(wc03.wlfdle.rnc.net.cable.rogers.
com)

Marie

Anchovy
Frappiermeister
Re: Rob D. - need piano solo too   Tuesday, February 12, 2002 (3:22 p.m.)

Contains a bit of the sheet music and a MIDI sequence.

Anchovy
(203.113.41.4)

furiosity

sousuke
Jay
Re: Rob D. - need piano solo too   Tuesday, July 29, 2003 (5:28 a.m.)

Uhhh.....;)

In the matrix film music I like this song....

****************************************************
Anchovy's music Homepage :

sousuke
(24-90-195-134.nyc.rr.com)

Anchovy

.imaginary.boy.
View Hobbes Response   Saturday, August 7, 2004 (9:03 p.m.)

wow I didnt think Hobbes would be able to do sucha thing... you guys look above~!

.imaginary.boy.
(c-24-18-158-47.client.comcast.net)

sousuke

Digital Tempest
Re: View Hobbes Response   Thursday, March 24, 2005 (4:18 p.m.)

i only wish i'd seen that before spending about 45 minutes creating essentially the same thing (though including the string intro) for my sister's wedding! *laughs*

> wow I didnt think Hobbes would be able to do sucha thing... you guys look
> above~!

Digital Tempest
(host-209-214-100-137.mgm.bellsout
h.net)

.imaginary.boy.

phil
Chopin's Prelude #4   Wednesday, November 30, 2005 (10:01 p.m.)

The song that Dougan sampled was Chopin's Prelude #4.

phil
(brhm-cache-1.server.ntli.net)

Digital Tempest

james
Re: Chopin's Prelude #4   Monday, January 9, 2006 (3:05 p.m.)

> The song that Dougan sampled was Chopin's Prelude #4.

It most definatley was not chopin's prelude no 4 or one of his nocturne's
the string section at the start of the piece is elgar's enigma variations movement 1. but rob d didnt sample chopin in the piece. iv searched long and hard to find the original music to the piano solo and i personaly believe that rob d has used the piano solo as an improvisation on the theme of elgar.
At the end of the day i think it is best just to learn it by ear it's not that tricky. i'll give you a head start with the harmony its centered around the key of G minor. three main chords of interest are g minor, d major and f# minor.

I realise this thread is very old but if you e-mail me i can give you my transcribed version of the piano solo in rob d's clubbed to death written in sibelius

hope this helps!

james
(88-110-255-183.dynamic.dsl.as9105
.com)

phil

Enzo
Quarrol
Re: Chopin's Prelude #4   Monday, August 14, 2006 (1:37 p.m.)

Chopin's Prelude No 4 in E MINOR is the piece of music used in Rob D - Clubbed to death Part 2 - THIS IS FOR DEFINATE - Not Part 1 which is the one used on the matrix - Part 2 is a phenomenal piece of music, better than 1 if you ask me. I've only ever heard it used on the 1995 Cream Live 2 James Lavelle mix, which is probably the best mix of its kind ever made.

> It most definatley was not chopin's prelude no 4 or one of his nocturne's
> the string section at the start of the piece is elgar's enigma variations
> movement 1. but rob d didnt sample chopin in the piece. iv searched long
> and hard to find the original music to the piano solo and i personaly
> believe that rob d has used the piano solo as an improvisation on the
> theme of elgar.
> At the end of the day i think it is best just to learn it by ear it's not
> that tricky. i'll give you a head start with the harmony its centered
> around the key of G minor. three main chords of interest are g minor, d
> major and f# minor.

> I realise this thread is very old but if you e-mail me i can give you my
> transcribed version of the piano solo in rob d's clubbed to death written
> in sibelius

> hope this helps!

Enzo
(88-111-187-244.dynamic.dsl.as9105
.com)

james
Re: Chopin's Prelude #4   Sunday, February 11, 2007 (4:44 p.m.)

> Chopin's Prelude No 4 in E MINOR is the piece of music used in Rob D -
> Clubbed to death Part 2 - THIS IS FOR DEFINATE - Not Part 1 which is the
> one used on the matrix - Part 2 is a phenomenal piece of music, better
> than 1 if you ask me. I've only ever heard it used on the 1995 Cream Live
> 2 James Lavelle mix, which is probably the best mix of its kind ever made.

James you are a legend. Just stumbled on this website trying to find what the music was after hearing it many years ago. I heard a tape of what i didnt realise at the time was Cream - James Lavelle tape, brilliant piece.

Apparently the cream mix was actually done by the psychonauts

Quarrol
(gut75-2-89-83-73-89.dsl.sta.abo.b
box.fr)

james
Re: Chopin's Prelude #4   Sunday, December 1, 2013 (5:53 a.m.)

I agree with James and Phil, the piano part of Clubbed to Death 1 (not Part 2) is a variation over Enigma Variations, Op. 36.

If someone is still interested in knowing the samples used for this song, you can look at this page:

The 4 samples listed there are:

- It's a New Day by Skull Snaps (1973)
- Enigma Variations, Op. 36 by Edward Elgar (1899)
- Jupiter, the Bringer of Jollity by Gustav Holst (1918)
- Arrest the President by Intelligent Hoodlum (1990)

I can confirm these samples were indeed used in various parts of the song (strings, rythm, some sound effects).

A last one I could find is: "ESG: A South Bronx Story (ufo music)" which is used as a sound effect throughout the music (the background glass shaterring sound effect).

I also recreated a full score of the song as a midi file. I did my best to get the precise rythm and melodies, and also to recreate the background sound effects (even if it's impossible to get a perfect recreation since it's not possible to use samples in a midi file).

You can find it here:

And also on nonstop2k and free-midi.org. The key is in A-sharp minor 11th.

> Chopin's Prelude No 4 in E MINOR is the piece of music used in Rob D -
> Clubbed to death Part 2 - THIS IS FOR DEFINATE - Not Part 1 which is the
> one used on the matrix - Part 2 is a phenomenal piece of music, better
> than 1 if you ask me. I've only ever heard it used on the 1995 Cream Live
> 2 James Lavelle mix, which is probably the best mix of its kind ever made.

Jay
(68-187-95-198.dhcp.eucl.wi.charte
r.com)

Anchovy
Re: Rob D. - need piano solo too   Sunday, August 12, 2007 (10:57 a.m.)
• Now Playing: Clubbed to Death

> These links no longer work, but you can go to Rob's website and p/u up a link there. I would have given you the direct link; however, since Rob is nice enough to allow us to download his song for free, we should at least visit his website and contribute to his income if possible =:)

Frappiermeister
(dslb-084-061-190-250.pools.arcor-
ip.net)

furiosity
Re: Rob D. - need piano solo too   Sunday, July 23, 2006 (10:14 a.m.)

> http://www.geocities.com/tspencerb/Music.html Contains a bit of the
> sheet music and a MIDI sequence.

there is a mistake in the beginning of the music sheet: for one, the first note is missing. it has to start with a "Kontra G" in the left hand (German expression, it meand two octaves below the g'). Second, the second bar in the right hand is also wrong: it goes d' g' d' f#' a' d', and it has to go d' f# d' a' d' f# d. Hope this helps.

sam
(inktomi3-gfd.server.ntl.com)

Marie
Re: Rob D. - need piano solo too   Thursday, June 12, 2003 (11:27 a.m.)

don't know but you can check out the video for it at

Or see the vide to his latest track from the matrix : reloaded at the Matrix site

His album is online at

Perhaps the best place to ask this question is at www.robdougan.com

Jennifer
(fw.phatnoise.com)

Marie

Ioanna
Re: Rob D. - need piano solo too   Wednesday, July 30, 2003 (6:46 p.m.)

> well hello! i was just wondering if anyone could point me in the direction
> to where the piano muzik for Rob D.'s 'Clubbed Death' would be. you can
> email me with an answer if you know anything. Thank you!

The Piano part sounds a lot like Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata

Ioanna
(host-178-199.readingconnect.net)

Jennifer
i have heard the solo piano before in a movie   Saturday, February 11, 2006 (5:00 a.m.)

> it was the whole song on the piano and at the end of the movie where the soundtrack is provided it said that it was form Chopin. i cannot remember the movie tho. i have seen in many years ago...maybe 4-5..i am searching for the song ever since and the movie. the piano was excellent! a masterpiece!

Tom
(webcacheb02a.cache.pol.co.uk)

Marie
Re: Rob D. - need piano solo too   Saturday, November 5, 2005 (12:59 a.m.)

Well for all of those who have no ear for music you may have noticed that it is also in "the peacemaker" 1997 (clooney)

I have a sneeky feeling it is Wolfgang, though it may be chopin

BoBBeL
(hlle-d9b81621.pool.mediaways.net)

James
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo   Saturday, March 2, 2002 (11:16 a.m.)

> Does anyone know the name of the classical song that is within the clubbed
> to death song? I'm thinking of the piano solo which is near the end of the
> song. Thanks

> I have got a problem too ... i wonna know of the tabs/notes of the piano solo ... if any body can help me ... send a mail : havester@gmx.de or post ... THX

(dhcp065-025-154-179.columbus.rr.c
om)

BoBBeL

Emma
Allison
Cake
CG_Steo
Maddy
mike
Phil
jessy
Nikki
AM7
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo   Sunday, September 14, 2003 (1:09 p.m.)

I recently arranged the sheet music for the piano solo on my computer. I can't publish it on the web but if you would like it please email me and I can send it to you. Unlike the other link in this thread the notes are actually right;) Anyways, hope this helps some people.

Emma
(dialup-252.128.221.203.acc02-high
-pen.comindico.com.au)

Mello_Goddess
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo   Monday, March 15, 2004 (8:45 p.m.)

hi, yes please! id love it if you could send it to me, oh thankyou so much ive been trying to get it for ages thanx , emma

Allison
(66-215-126-182.slo-cbi.charterpip
eline.net)

Mello_Goddess
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo   Monday, July 19, 2004 (1:41 p.m.)

I have been trying to teah myself that piano solo since the movie came out. PLEASE send me the notes.
Thanx

Cake
(cs70112175-145.austin.rr.com)

Mello_Goddess
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo   Wednesday, January 19, 2005 (8:23 p.m.)

Please do send to me. kthxbye

CG_Steo
(c-782472d5.035-110-73746f38.cust.
bredbandsbolaget.se)

Mello_Goddess
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo   Tuesday, September 20, 2005 (12:54 a.m.)

> I recently arranged the sheet music for the piano solo on my computer. I
> can't publish it on the web but if you would like it please email me and I
> can send it to you. Unlike the other link in this thread the notes are
> actually right;) Anyways, hope this helps some people.

PLz send ot to me, really love that piano solo and need to play it
=D

Maddy
(61.68.170.52)

Boto
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo   Wednesday, October 12, 2005 (11:27 p.m.)

> I recently arranged the sheet music for the piano solo on my computer. I
> can't publish it on the web but if you would like it please email me and I
> can send it to you. Unlike the other link in this thread the notes are
> actually right;) Anyways, hope this helps some people.

can u please send me the piano score for that song! i love it! thanks heaps xox

Boto
(dyn-89.136.58.16.ph.upcnet.ro)

Maddy
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo   Tuesday, August 1, 2006 (9:02 a.m.)

for all of you that,like me,are looking for the piano part,I doesn't exist outside Dougan's song.He adapted Edward Elgar's Enigma Variations 1 and 12 for piano and....well,you know the final result.

mike
(cpc3-epso1-0-0-cust468.hers.cable
.ntl.com)

Mello_Goddess
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo   Thursday, November 1, 2007 (1:28 p.m.)

> I recently arranged the sheet music for the piano solo on my computer. I
> can't publish it on the web but if you would like it please email me and I
> can send it to you. Unlike the other link in this thread the notes are
> actually right;) Anyways, hope this helps some people.

ya. could u send me that score? been dying to get my hands on it???????

Phil
(213.232.79.149)

Mello_Goddess
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo   Tuesday, December 4, 2007 (5:31 a.m.)

Hi mate. i hear that you have the piano music for the clubbed to death piano solo?? Would you be able to send it to me cos i have a gig comming up and i really need the music?? If you could i would be really grateful...
Thanks
Phil

jessy
(adsl-068-209-247-171.sip.mia.bell
south.net)

Mello_Goddess
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo   Thursday, December 27, 2007 (2:55 p.m.)

> I recently arranged the sheet music for the piano solo on my computer. I
> can't publish it on the web but if you would like it please email me and I
> can send it to you. Unlike the other link in this thread the notes are
> actually right;) Anyways, hope this helps some people.

wow you have the sheet music?! i know you posted this years ago but if you can help me out it would be awesome i would have e-mailed like you requested but i don't think its up here.. mine is driver2lala_land@yahoo.com if you could send it i would really appreciate it

Nikki
(cpe-70-120-222-56.stx.res.rr.com)

Mello_Goddess
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo   Tuesday, February 16, 2010 (11:10 p.m.)

> I recently arranged the sheet music for the piano solo on my computer. I
> can't publish it on the web but if you would like it please email me and I
> can send it to you. Unlike the other link in this thread the notes are
> actually right;) Anyways, hope this helps some people.

I know this may be years old but i really love this solo peice and cant wait to play it can you please send it my way! thanks!

AM7
(179-129.104-92.cust.bluewin.ch)

Mello_Goddess
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo   Saturday, May 5, 2012 (7:10 p.m.)

> I recently arranged the sheet music for the piano solo on my computer. I
> can't publish it on the web but if you would like it please email me and I
> can send it to you. Unlike the other link in this thread the notes are
> actually right;) Anyways, hope this helps some people.

Mello_Goddess, i'd really appreciate it if u could send me the tabs too, please, i really need them!
well hope to hear soon from u!
regards
Alex

James
(nme-pow-pr3.tpgi.com.au)

BoBBeL
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo   Saturday, January 17, 2004 (5:56 p.m.)

Hey how r ya listen could i get the clubbed to death score (piano) off you i desperatly need it for a school concert! Thanks mate i owe u.

J-cob
(ac879967.ipt.aol.com)

Michael
Anomonous
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo   Tuesday, March 5, 2002 (8:22 p.m.)

> Does anyone know the name of the classical song that is within the clubbed
> to death song? I'm thinking of the piano solo which is near the end of the
> song. Thanks

I was just passing by and noticed your message. I tried looking for you but couldn't find it, although if your searching through the internet for it, his last name is Dougal if that is any help. (I guess you can see why he chose Rob D. instead, eh!!)

Later. J-cob

Michael
(proxserv2.paisley.ac.uk)

J-cob
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo   Friday, April 11, 2003 (4:45 a.m.)

His name is Rob Dougan, not Rob Dougal.

His album will be out in the US on May 6th 2003, featuring 'Clubbed To Death'. Im confident he didn't write the piano piece, but its a piano-style adaption of the string piece from Elgar in the beginning,

Michael.

Anomonous
(ppp-0-136.lond-b-4.access.uk.tisc
ali.com)

J-cob

Ros
Kat
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo   Thursday, May 8, 2003 (2:11 p.m.)

> I was just passing by and noticed your message. I tried looking for you
> but couldn't find it, although if your searching through the internet for
> it, his last name is Dougal if that is any help. (I guess you can see why
> he chose Rob D. instead, eh!!)

> Later. J-cob

Hi,
The piano solo was from a piece originally called

The Enigma Variations - Elgar

Ros
(prx10.sa.schools.net.au)

Anomonous
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo   Wednesday, June 2, 2004 (4:38 p.m.)

> Hi,
The piano solo was from a piece originally called

> The Enigma Variations - Elgar

Your thinking of the music at the start that goes for about 10 seconds. The piano solo isnt in any one of Elgar's variations

Kat
(c-24-2-121-136.hsd1.oh.comcast.ne
t)

Anomonous
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo   Thursday, November 24, 2005 (9:36 a.m.)

> Hi,
The piano solo was from a piece originally called

> The Enigma Variations - Elgar
\

That is definitly NOT Elgar there...played the Enigma variations myself on both trumpet and piano as a solo and in orchestra setting...its a good piece that I've been looking for myself, but definitly not Elgar.

mudi
(y339a13.win.hut.fi)

Hallo
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo   Thursday, October 31, 2002 (9:02 a.m.)

here's one attempt, found with google

co1db1ade
(138.23.59.107)

Hallo
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo   Saturday, February 8, 2003 (11:20 a.m.)

> Does anyone know the name of the classical song that is within the clubbed
> to death song? I'm thinking of the piano solo which is near the end of the
> song. Thanks

Apparently, Rob Dougan writes his own piano pieces. IF so, then he is absolutely brilliant. The sample at the beginning is from Elgar- Engima Variations.

Synikal
(ip68-224-0-107.lv.lv.cox.net)

Kazz
Hobbes
Macey
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo   Saturday, June 28, 2003 (7:02 p.m.)

> Does anyone know the name of the classical song that is within the clubbed
> to death song? I'm thinking of the piano solo which is near the end of the
> song. Thanks

This is off Amazon "Rob D (Rob Dougan) did not sample anything for "Clubbed to Death", he composed the classical pieces and piano himself as well as producing the techno bits"

Kazz
(213-84-72-187.adsl.xs4all.nl)

Synikal

Kristian Sharpe
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo   Friday, October 3, 2003 (6:53 a.m.)

> This is off Amazon "Rob D (Rob Dougan) did not sample anything for
> "Clubbed to Death", he composed the classical pieces and piano
> himself as well as producing the techno bits"

Come again?
The classical pieces are samples from a composer named Elgar.
The classical piece is called "Enigma variations"...

Rob Dougan is still a genious in music, but he didn't compose the classical part of the song...

Kristian Sharpe
(host86-147-22-63.range86-147.btce
ntralplus.com)

Kazz
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo   Tuesday, August 21, 2007 (3:06 a.m.)

The classical pieces are replayed / reworked from the original composer Elgar.
from Enigma variations... is it number 9? there's no sample....I'm pretty sure he's replayed it / sequenced it with a new string bank.. written by Elgar i think when he was nearly in his forties... incredible composer....one of my favorite I think....

The piano sounds very similar to several pieces .... but I'm sure it's actually a concert piano recital of the same piece...

bottom line.... however talented Rob D is.... no one in the history of dance music has ever really created a string score as advanced and beautiful as this entirely on their own.... bit like adagio for strings (William orbit's version) the amount of people who thought that was his work makes me sick..... hardly worth doing music if that's the general intelligence of the listener....

wake up people.... these melodies happened centuries ago..... as did the majority of the beats in the US/UK dance / R 'n' B charts happen in the 60's 70's 80's etc....

People are pirates ...you listeners download free music to your iPod....and then know nothing about it.....

you know who you are.....

try and deserve music in your life by understanding it....and supporting it by purchasing it not stealing .....

those of you who pay for your music....

You're the perfect music lover.....

respect...

Kristian Sharpe.

Hobbes
(24-90-195-134.nyc.rr.com)

Synikal
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo   Saturday, August 7, 2004 (8:43 p.m.)

I have made a full remix of the song to include the whole piano solo from beginning to end a full 2 minutes of only the piano extracts from the original. This represents more than a full day of work from morning to night of editing, splicing and converting for your enjoyment. All credits to Robert Dougan for his highly inspiring works. If you would like a copy of the song you can reach me on aol instant messenger screen name: HBK2818 and msn messenger name HBK2818@hotmail.com I would also like if this spread through out the internet community as my love for music also equals my love for unrestricted access to audio masterpieces.

-Sincerely,
Hobbes

P.S. last second addition... I have also uploaded the mp3 and you can use the link provided to download the song... and remember to share~!

Macey
(dial-50.r5.gabrlt.infoave.net)

Synikal
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo   Saturday, January 14, 2006 (2:13 a.m.)

> This is off Amazon "Rob D (Rob Dougan) did not sample anything for
> "Clubbed to Death", he composed the classical pieces and piano
> himself as well as producing the techno bits"

I would just like to ask if anyone is aware that this song was originally in a Nissan Maxima car commercial?

Daemo
(213.78.47.27)

Rose
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo   Thursday, May 6, 2004 (4:58 a.m.)

> Does anyone know the name of the classical song that is within the clubbed
> to death song? I'm thinking of the piano solo which is near the end of the
> song. Thanks

Its chopin nocturne no5

Rose
(prx10.sa.schools.net.au)

Daemo
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo   Wednesday, June 2, 2004 (4:35 p.m.)

> Its chopin nocturne no5
its not chopin nocturne no5..i checked so many times but i still cant find where its from...all i know is its a modern classical piece

existenz.se
(h173n2fls32o824.telia.com)

Hallo
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo   Thursday, November 4, 2004 (4:50 a.m.)

> Does anyone know the name of the classical song that is within the clubbed
> to death song? I'm thinking of the piano solo which is near the end of the
> song. Thanks

Q. Where can I get the sheet music to the piano bit in Clubbed To Death ?
A. You can get the transcribed sheet music here; http://www.geocities.com/tspencerb/Music.html , but its unofficial.

Q. Who wrote the classical pieces in Clubbed to Death 1 & 2 ?
A. Elgars Enigma Variations, Opus 36 and Chopin respectively.

Aaron
(66-90-136-205.dyn.grandenetworks.
net)

katsmeow
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo   Saturday, April 23, 2005 (1:21 p.m.)

> Does anyone know the name of the classical song that is within the clubbed
> to death song? I'm thinking of the piano solo which is near the end of the
> song. Thanks

The piece is by Vivaldi. I don't know which, I'm not a Vivaldi expert.

katsmeow
(pcp03843263pcs.danbry01.ct.comcas
t.net)

Aaron

zaid
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo   Monday, October 10, 2005 (3:55 p.m.)

> The piece is by Vivaldi. I don't know which, I'm not a Vivaldi expert.

No, it's by Elgar.

zaid
(toronto-hse-ppp4195344.sympatico.
ca)

katsmeow

Z-Man
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo   Saturday, February 11, 2006 (6:21 p.m.)

> No, it's by Elgar.

Z-Man
(toronto-hse-ppp4195344.sympatico.
ca)

zaid
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo   Saturday, February 11, 2006 (6:22 p.m.)

you need to download the program first...

80g
(87.242.116.156)

Hallo
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo   Thursday, November 22, 2007 (10:02 a.m.)

I'm a 31-year-old alpha male who loves screwing big huge fat ladies over 55 years of age!
I have many VHS tapes of myself doing this activity! How do I transfer them to DVD for my children to someday watch and admire?

Louis Collado
(242.122.100.97.cfl.res.rr.com)

Hallo
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo *NM*   Friday, February 22, 2008 (8:26 p.m.)
• Now Playing: Soundtrack to "Platoon"

Louis Collado
(242.122.100.97.cfl.res.rr.com)

Hallo
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo   Friday, February 22, 2008 (8:29 p.m.)

> Does anyone know the name of the classical song that is within the clubbed
> to death song? I'm thinking of the piano solo which is near the end of the
> song. Thanks

Chopin' prelude #4.
Another part of the "Clubbed to death" melody portion can be heard throughout the soundtrack to the 1986 movie "Platoon".

Sharon
(89.149.244.84)

Hallo
Re: Clubbed to death...piano solo   Saturday, April 24, 2010 (4:44 a.m.)

George Zimmer of The Men's Warehouse is THE MAN! See Link Below.