1. Incredibles 2
       3. Blade Runner 2049
     5. Thor: Ragnarok
    6. The Avengers
   7. Spider-Man: Homecoming
 9. Dunkirk
10. Phantom Thread
Comments about the soundtrack for The Matrix Reloaded (Don Davis)
Matrix Revolutions Trailer Music

James
(ip68-4-22-53.oc.oc.cox.net)

Jewell
Matrix Revolutions Trailer Music   Thursday, August 21, 2003 (11:25 p.m.)

Does anyone know the name of the choral piece that's played about halfway through the Matrix Revolutions trailer that was released today?

Jewell
(host-63-34-220-24.midco.net)

James

Nils
LarZ
Re: Matrix Revolutions Trailer Music   Monday, August 25, 2003 (8:15 a.m.)

It's call Tarawa by James Newton Howard, and I'm in the prosess of finging a MP3 of it.

Nils
(213.180.182.170)

Jewell

Eric
Re: Matrix Revolutions Trailer Music   Wednesday, August 27, 2003 (3:56 a.m.)

> It's call Tarawa by James Newton Howard, and I'm in the prosess of finging
> a MP3 of it.

It's the Soundtrack from SNOW FALLING ON CEDARS Track Nr. 20 "Tawara";)

Eric
(h002078d2a778.ne.client2.attbi.co

Nils

Nils
Syru
Re: Matrix Revolutions Trailer Music   Monday, September 1, 2003 (4:41 a.m.)

> It's the Soundtrack from SNOW FALLING ON CEDARS Track Nr. 20
> "Tawara";)

I have an MP3 of that song, but it doesn't sound like the same song as on the trailer I've seen. There's more than one trailer out there -- are you refering to the trailer available at http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/?

Nils
(213.180.182.170)

Eric

Justin Mckelvie
Re: Matrix Revolutions Trailer Music   Monday, September 1, 2003 (8:51 a.m.)

Yes, I am referring to the international trailer available on the warnerbros site. It is not the whole song used in the trailer, but most of it.

> I have an MP3 of that song, but it doesn't sound like the same song as on
> the trailer I've seen. There's more than one trailer out there -- are you
> refering to the trailer available at
> http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/ ?

Justin Mckelvie
(d80-ps4-mel.alphalink.com.au)

Nils

jonathan
Re: Matrix Revolutions Trailer Music   Sunday, September 21, 2003 (7:39 a.m.)

I was actually searching for the name of this particular bit of music myself, thanks for the help guys.

jonathan
(ool-44c2b324.dyn.optonline.net)

Justin Mckelvie

Cydonian
Re: Matrix Revolutions Trailer Music   Thursday, October 16, 2003 (9:06 p.m.)

> I was actually searching for the name of this particular bit of music
> myself, thanks for the help guys.

me 2, thx so much. it's a kick ass trailer, i'm gonna see it on IMAX in NYC, ne1 else up for it?

Cydonian
(212.253.205.131)

jonathan

George
liam
Re: Matrix Revolutions Trailer Music   Thursday, November 6, 2003 (6:40 p.m.)

me 2, thx so much. it's a kick ass trailer, i'm gonna see it on IMAX in
> NYC, ne1 else up for it?

I watched Matrix Revolutions trailer, there is a scene where Neo and agent Smith are running towards each other to fight, and there is a music playing at the background, it is NOT James Newton Howard's Tarawa! I used eMule and found Tarawa and downloaded them all and listened, but they were different than the one in the trailer?? Tarawa is a slow, choral kind of music, but the music in the trailer is electronical/techno style!
So I can't still find anything about the song playing during Neo & Smith's fighting scene in the trailer, if anybody has an info, please let me know!
Thanks,
Cydonian

George
(pcp01944892pcs.canton01.mi.comcas
t.net)

Cydonian

Jade
Re: Matrix Revolutions Trailer Music   Tuesday, November 11, 2003 (7:44 p.m.)

> me 2, thx so much. it's a kick ass trailer, i'm gonna see it on IMAX in

> I watched Matrix Revolutions trailer, there is a scene where Neo and agent
> Smith are running towards each other to fight, and there is a music
> playing at the background, it is NOT James Newton Howard's Tarawa! I used
> eMule and found Tarawa and downloaded them all and listened, but they were
> different than the one in the trailer?? Tarawa is a slow, choral kind of
> music, but the music in the trailer is electronical/techno style!
So I
> can't still find anything about the song playing during Neo & Smith's
> fighting scene in the trailer, if anybody has an info, please let me know!
Thanks,
Cydonian

Yeah - I know what you're talking about. But I believe the music that everyone is asking about is in regards to the first released trailer that was shown at the end of Reloaded. I have been searching for info on this and just found it here. I have yet to d/l that "Tarawa" piece to confirm it, but yeah, the final theatrical trailer has the techno stuff. But I'll have to wait until I find the music.

Thanks to everyone that posted regarding this. I feel a lot better now.

Jade
(rsavoia.student.umd.edu)

George

Jade
Re: Matrix Revolutions Trailer Music   Thursday, November 13, 2003 (11:57 a.m.)

So I
Thanks,
Cydonian

> Yeah - I know what you're talking about. But I believe the music that
> everyone is asking about is in regards to the first released trailer that
> was shown at the end of Reloaded. I have been searching for info on this
> and just found it here. I have yet to d/l that "Tarawa" piece to
> confirm it, but yeah, the final theatrical trailer has the techno stuff.
> But I'll have to wait until I find the music.

> Thanks to everyone that posted regarding this. I feel a lot better now.

I'm pretty sure the song you're looking for is "Absurd" by Fluke

Jade
(rsavoia.student.umd.edu)

Jade

your saver
Re: Matrix Revolutions Trailer Music   Thursday, November 13, 2003 (12:11 p.m.)

> So I
Thanks,
Cydonian

> I'm pretty sure the song you're looking for is "Absurd" by Fluke

By the way, you want the Whitewash Edit of it

your saver
(nas-cbv-10-62-147-116-209.dial.pr
oxad.net)

Jade
Re: Matrix Revolutions Trailer Music   Monday, November 24, 2003 (12:39 p.m.)

You will thank me later because here you are the link for every music from trailers of matrix: http://www.matrixbeats.com
It give all musics and you have just to download it.
Excuse for my mistakes because i'm a french guy

liam
(203-217-80-61.dyn.iinet.net.au)

Cydonian
Re: Matrix Revolutions Trailer Music   Tuesday, June 1, 2004 (5:03 a.m.)

thnx for helping me find the song
it's rad!

Syru
(24-117-41-100.cpe.cableone.net)

Eric
Re: Matrix Revolutions Trailer Music   Monday, November 17, 2003 (8:31 a.m.)

> I have an MP3 of that song, but it doesn't sound like the same song as on
> the trailer I've seen. There's more than one trailer out there -- are you
> refering to the trailer available at
> http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/ ?

Whats the music used in the "Give Anything:TV Spot" trailer? It starts playing right after Trinity says, "you know whats changed in the last six hours? Nothing."

LarZ
(ti221110a080-1823.bb.online.no)

Jewell
Re: Matrix Revolutions Trailer Music   Monday, October 27, 2003 (3:36 p.m.)

> It's call Tarawa by James Newton Howard, and I'm in the prosess of finging
> a MP3 of it.

Really hard to find. That choral piece is insane!!!