SUPPORT FILMTRACKS! CLICK HERE FIRST:
Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk
iTunes (U.S.)
Amazon.ca
Amazon.fr
eBay (U.S.)
Amazon.de
Amazon.es
Half.com
Glisten Effect
Editorial Reviews
Scoreboard Forum
Viewer Ratings
Composers
Awards
   NEWEST MAJOR REVIEWS:
     1. Venom
    2. House With a Clock/Walls
   3. The Nun
  4. Crazy Rich Asians
 5. The Meg
6. Christopher Robin
   CURRENT MOST POPULAR REVIEWS:
         1. Edward Scissorhands
        2. Jurassic World: Kingdom
       3. Batman
      4. The Predator
     5. Gladiator
    6. Mission: Impossible - Fallout
   7. Solo: A Star Wars Story
  8. Apollo 13
 9. Ant-Man and the Wasp
10. The Equalizer 2
Home Page
Menu Options ▼
Comments about the soundtrack for The Matrix Revolutions (Don Davis)
Does anyone have the titles of the songs on the 2 disc Revolutiions Set?

Bob
(pcp990435pcs.nchrls01.sc.comcast.
net)


  Responses to this Comment:
Giovanni Pinuellas
Does anyone have the titles of the songs on the 2 disc Revolutiions Set?   Sunday, February 15, 2004 (3:56 a.m.) 

I have no earthly idea what order they're supposed to go in either. Help would be appreciated. . .

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Giovanni Pinuellas
<Send E-Mail>
(adsl-69-105-171-8.dsl.irvnca.pacb
ell.net)

  In Response to:
Bob

  Responses to this Comment:
imnotannoyedatthemoment
Re: Does anyone have the titles of the songs on the 2 disc Revolutiions Set?   Monday, February 16, 2004 (12:39 p.m.) 

> I have no earthly idea what order they're supposed to go in either. Help
> would be appreciated. . .

There is no 2 disc Revolution set.


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


imnotannoyedatthemoment
(daroca.plus.com)

  In Response to:
Giovanni Pinuellas

  Responses to this Comment:
Giovanni Pinuellas
Well, actually...   Tuesday, February 17, 2004 (6:34 a.m.) 

> There is no 2 disc Revolution set.

There is no officially released 2cd set, but here are the track listings for it.

1. Logos / Main Title
2. Nothing But Blue Pills
3. AK, Colt and Mauser
4. Our Lit Ovens
5. Oracle Debacle
6. The Trainman Cometh
7. The Trainman Goeth
8. Tetsujin
9. Sin, Toil, Extra Vermouth
10. The Road To Hell
11. Time’s Up
12. The Road To Sourceville
13. He Is You
14. The First Goodbye
15. The All-Knowing Oracle
16. The Logos Location
17. It’s Crazy Zee
18. Das Banegold
19. The Bane Revelation
20. The Smith Within Us

21. Men In Metal
22. Niobe’s Run
23. The Breach
24. Boom Hilda
25. Die Brünett Walküre
26. Mjolner Mastication
27. Charra Broiled
28. Woman Can Drive
29. Moribund Mifune
30. Kidfried
31. To Our Snivel
32. Neovision
33. Saw Bitch Workhorse
34. Trinity Definitely
35. Deus Ex Machina
36. Neodämmerung
37. Why, Mr. Anderson?
38. Spirit of the Universe
39. Bridge of Immortality
40. For Neo

I don't think they're availible yet on soulseek, but they're around somewhere. Keep you're eyes peeled.

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Giovanni Pinuellas
(adsl-68-125-218-27.dsl.irvnca.pac
bell.net)

  In Response to:
imnotannoyedatthemoment

  Responses to this Comment:
imnnotthatannoyed
Re: Well, actually...   Tuesday, February 17, 2004 (6:55 p.m.) 

> There is no officially released 2cd set, but here are the track listings
> for it.

> 1. Logos / Main Title
2. Nothing But Blue Pills
3. AK, Colt and
> Mauser
4. Our Lit Ovens
5. Oracle Debacle
6. The Trainman
> Cometh
7. The Trainman Goeth
8. Tetsujin
9. Sin, Toil, Extra
> Vermouth
10. The Road To Hell
11. Time’s Up
12. The Road To
> Sourceville
13. He Is You
14. The First Goodbye
15. The
> All-Knowing Oracle
16. The Logos Location
17. It’s Crazy Zee
>
18. Das Banegold
19. The Bane Revelation
20. The Smith Within
> Us

> 21. Men In Metal
22. Niobe’s Run
23. The Breach
24. Boom Hilda
>
25. Die Brünett Walküre
26. Mjolner Mastication
27. Charra
> Broiled
28. Woman Can Drive
29. Moribund Mifune
30. Kidfried
>
31. To Our Snivel
32. Neovision
33. Saw Bitch Workhorse
>
34. Trinity Definitely
35. Deus Ex Machina
36. Neodämmerung
>
37. Why, Mr. Anderson?
38. Spirit of the Universe
39. Bridge
> of Immortality
40. For Neo

> I don't think they're availible yet on soulseek, but they're around
> somewhere. Keep you're eyes peeled.

Where did you find that out? If there is going to be a 2 disc revolutions set? If so, I want to find out everything you know about it!


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


imnnotthatannoyed
(daroca.plus.com)

  In Response to:
Giovanni Pinuellas
Re: Well, actually...   Wednesday, February 18, 2004 (8:17 a.m.) 

> Where did you find that out? If there is going to be a 2 disc revolutions
> set? If so, I want to find out everything you know about it!

I don't think there is going to be a 2 disc set, but in an interview on musicfromthemovies.com they asked Don Davis if there was going to be an extended score for the trilogy released and he said that he'd love to release that, but it depends on whether the record companies would want to.

You can download the entire scores for the matrix and matrix reloaded on soulseek.

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display



Copyright © 1998-2018, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.
The reviews and other textual content contained on the filmtracks.com site may not be published, broadcast,
rewritten or redistributed without the prior written authority of Christian Clemmensen at Filmtracks Publications. Scoreboard created 7/24/98 and last updated 4/25/15.