1. Halloween
    2. Venom
   3. House With a Clock/Walls
  4. The Nun
 5. Crazy Rich Asians
6. The Meg
Comments about the soundtrack for The Nightmare Before Christmas (Danny Elfman)
Pisses me off

Jack&Sallyforever
(ip68-2-37-105.ph.ph.cox.net)

Mistress Rena
Barry Tanner
jackie
NBClover
carl
FUNNY
Nightmareisthebest
Nightmaregal
Pisses me off   Friday, November 7, 2003 (11:01 p.m.)

Ok I'm 13, 14 in Feb., but what pisses me off is that there are so many people who are just wearing The Nightmare Before Christmas stuff because it's the new "trend". It just makes me sick and sad . I've been a fan of this movie ever since it came out. I can still remember watching it in the movie theaters. All of my friends LOVE this movie and every Halloween we dress up as the characters and go around singing the songs in our neighborhood. And we watch the movie everyday atleast 4 or 5 times. It's just that good. I hope that Tim Burton DOESN'T make a sequal to this movie, because it seems that now every movie is getting a sequal and if that happens then it will ruin all of the magic of this movie.

Mistress Rena
(ip24-56-25-92.ph.ph.cox.net)

Jack&Sallyforever

Kat
Lana
NBClover
Re: Pisses me off   Saturday, November 8, 2003 (4:37 p.m.)

Right on!!! I hate that its becoming a trend!!!!!! Man, I wish something else would go mainstream and become "hip", that way, we could leave the good stuff for the true hardcore fans. I'm 15 and it pisses me off too!!!

Kat
(cpe-24-94-243-38.wi.rr.com)

Mistress Rena

EvilTwin
Susan
Nemmy
Re: Pisses me off   Wednesday, November 12, 2003 (3:53 a.m.)

I can't help but feel slightly bemused by this thread. A few years ago I would've been right with you, complaining about how trendy X has become. Now, I don't really care anymore. The words "poser" and "hardcore" have absolutely no meaning. Why?

Because it's immaterial to me, what anybody else does or says. I know that Nightmare touches my heart in a profound way that few movies can, that's all that matters.

But yes, a sequel would be a bad, bad idea.

EvilTwin
(24-164-178-34.hvc.rr.com)

Kat

The Vampire Jay
Re: Pisses me off   Wednesday, November 12, 2003 (6:36 p.m.)

I am right now 15 (16 Christmasday) and I agree with all of you 100%. People just wearing the clothes and carrying the books,bags,etc are really pissing me off. In my school I have gone up to everyone that wears those type of things and asked them whats its about and they have no idea. They said that they only love the 10-15 mins of the monvie that they watched. I just want to smack them sometimes. It really pisses me off... that movie holds a special place in my heart along with my boyfriends. We both live by that movie and we are really pissed when people have no idea what they are talking about... Just thought I put my 2 cents in...

The Vampire Jay
(195.188.152.14)

EvilTwin

jenn
Re: Pisses me off   Thursday, December 4, 2003 (5:52 a.m.)

I actually have a photo of myself with the leadsinger of the band Stonesour, wearing a 'beanie' hat which for some reason annoys me anyway, but he started off that having a Jack Skelington face on is cool. I've seen some badges that are pretty cool, yet discrete. I understand that there are collectors of NMB4X memorabilia, and if I was one I'd be p'ed off at people just wearing something to be 'cool' with no idea of what the thing comes from. Being an 'alternative' I found the film and the music to be inspirational, something of cult history, and for 15 year old kids to be mindlessly marketed to these symbols of something really quite special to the community is a little gutting... Comes with being Disney stock I guess.

jenn
(pcp09444061pcs.midltn01.nj.comcas
t.net)

The Vampire Jay

sally fan
Re: Pisses me off   Monday, April 26, 2004 (12:19 p.m.)

actually i think ur going overboard on this whole thing. i agree that the mindless losers who just wear nbc stuff because "everyone's doin it" is stupid and i think its fair to say that they're f!-!ing losers. but i dont see why u let it piss u off so much. they're stupid, get over it. they're not that important to you are they? laugh in their general direction and know that ur better than them. but i for one had never seen the movie cuz wen it came out i was a loser who was sheltered lol and i just saw the movie and im hooked. and i didnt just see it cuz "it's cool" i saw it cuz a good friend who loves it told me to rent it. cuz its awesome. so dont knock the newbies lol

sally fan
(cpc1-cmbg4-6-0-cust47.cmbg.cable.
ntl.com)

jenn
Re: Pisses me off   Monday, May 3, 2004 (1:22 p.m.)

i loooooooooooove nightmare b4 christmas! i'm only 13 but i still love it! i never saw it in cinema (whish i did) but i agree that people shouldn't just wear all th cool clothes and not know what it's all about! at the same time i want sum of the stuff too! sally is the best character, then jack. i have a nbc perse! but people who don't know what it's about buy it or rent it and see what a damn fantastic movie it is!

Susan
(cpe-203-51-243-70.qld.bigpond.net
.au)

Kat
Re: Pisses me off   Tuesday, September 21, 2004 (9:31 p.m.)

Why is it that ever Nightmare Before Christmas website forum I have stumbled into happens to have the same group of 16 year old's bitching about other 'posers' who wear TNBC merch? Who cares? Seriously? Do you have nothing better to whinge about? Open your eyes people!

Yeah it was a really great movie, but your not the only ones who have seen it and thinks it's cool. If people want to wear the clothes and carry the handbags, so be it. Its been happening ever since companies found a market place in exploiting gulliable teenagers with nothing better to do with their money.

There is nothing wrong with being a die hard fan, but stop trying to prove that your so much more hard core then everyone else, just cause you can recite the whole script. Its a movie, not a revelotion, not a movement. You should be pissed at the creators who have leant their trademark to such dodgy products.

Nemmy
(d58-105-12-115.dsl.vic.optusnet.c
om.au)

Kat
Re: Pisses me off   Monday, May 14, 2007 (1:10 a.m.)

> I can't help but feel slightly bemused by this thread. A few years ago I
> would've been right with you, complaining about how trendy X has become.
> Now, I don't really care anymore. The words "poser" and
> "hardcore" have absolutely no meaning. Why?

> Because it's immaterial to me, what anybody else does or says. I know that
> Nightmare touches my heart in a profound way that few movies can, that's
> all that matters.

> But yes, a sequel would be a bad, bad idea.

I love you so much for saying that. The maturity in this thread is painstakingly sparce.
Yes, there are posers and the emo cult may have ransacked the integrity of this poem, but it's all angst and it isn't going to achieve much. Just enjoy what is a wonderful piece collaborated by Patrick Stewart and Tim Burton.

On another note: who-ever believes that someone younger than them who also likes NBC is a poser, merely because they watched a movie when they were a tot, whilst they themselves were a pre-teen/tween should get mauled.
That's stupidity speaking, anyone can remember a fond memory from a long time ago.

Lana
(tc-142.eugene.epud.net)

Mistress Rena
Re: Pisses me off   Sunday, November 30, 2003 (1:42 a.m.)

Oh i know.how you feel..i saw this movie in theaters when i was 9 or 10 and i'm 18 now and i have loved it ever since i saw it .but what gets me is that some one came up to me and was like you love this movie to and i was like yes i do i have loved it ever since it was in theaters and the person said it was never in theaters it just came out on dvd not to long ago ..i wanted to hurt them./:p people never seem to beleive me when i tell them i saw it in theaters..
on another note the soundtrack is awesome just like the movie!!!!!
and i reccomend it to any nightmare before christmas fan!;)

NBClover
(sdn-ap-037dcwashp0129.dialsprint.
net)

Mistress Rena
Re: Pisses me off   Sunday, October 31, 2004 (11:36 a.m.)

It's like the same thing with converses!!!

Barry Tanner
(proxy2.lgca.org)

Jack&Sallyforever

NBClover
labelsare4cans27
Re: Pisses me off   Friday, December 19, 2003 (9:23 a.m.)

Ok I agree with you man, Im 16 and I stil remember seeing the movie in theaters. I even have the tape and have watched it everynight before bed since it came out on tape. And it is bull you could ask me all kinds of questions about the movie and I can answer them. But walk up to someone wearing the clothes and ask them anything bout the movie and I doubt they know it. These people are giving die hard fans like us a ba wrap, they dont knoq a thing about the movie. Also I am collecting memorabilia about the nightmare before christmas and all I need are the watches from burger king... if anyone has them please e mail me Blizzardofoz8747@yahoo.com I will pay for them I really need them to finish my collection... I even have a golden pin from Japan of Jack Skellington.... AND ONE LAST THING IF YOU ASK SOMEONE THE NAME OF THE MAIN CHARACTER AND THEY SAY JACK SKELLETON OR JACK THE SKELLINGTON PLEASE SMACK THEM FOR ME!!!! (WHERES MY BABY POWDER) smack!!!

NBClover
(sdn-ap-037dcwashp0129.dialsprint.
net)

Barry Tanner

Barry Tanner
Jack
Re: Pisses me off   Sunday, October 31, 2004 (11:35 a.m.)

Dude, you're AWESOME!!! I don't really label people or w/e, but I guess I'm kinda "goth", but I LOVE the movie 2, I mean you can ask me anything about it and I'll give you the RIGHT answer. (unlike some people)

Barry Tanner
(proxy2.lgca.org)

NBClover
Re: Pisses me off   Wednesday, March 23, 2005 (7:40 a.m.)

Ok I posted a response a little while ago that all of you saw, and some of the stuff I said came true. Has anyone noticed all of a sudden the craze for NBC died down? And all of a sudden poser wear stuff from the movie and everything else? What kind of crap is that i think its complete BS!!! I got hasseled by people because in some of our pictures with my band I am wearing my favorite Jack Skellington wrist band(can be seen at www.davishightuesday.com) and thats so dumb. Why does everything have to be labeled ITS A FREAKING MOVIE GUYS GET OVER IT!!! GRRRRR people are so dumb, because the ones who didnt even know the damn name of the main characters is all of a sudden calling us posers???? I really dont think we should stand for this, if anyone agrees try and post back or e mail me Blizzardofoz8747@yahoo.com

Barry

Jack
(c-24-8-218-231.hsd1.co.comcast.ne
t)
NBClover
Re: Pisses me off   Sunday, October 28, 2007 (3:16 a.m.)

Did you liked the part where sally leg was off )

labelsare4cans27
(c-24-11-233-75.client.comcast.net)

Barry Tanner
Re: Pisses me off   Friday, December 24, 2004 (5:29 a.m.)

I love nightmare before chrstmas(my sisters got me into it ). Your so right that is such bull .I never saw it in theater but we watch it all the time since we have it on dvd (we even download the music off the soundtrack I'm listening to Oogie Boogie's Song right now).
So to all the people who only wear the clothes cause it is the in thing you

jackie
(h00402b6ca954.ne.client2.attbi.co

Jack&Sallyforever
Re: Pisses me off   Tuesday, June 1, 2004 (4:35 p.m.)

i think this movie is the best and all those people that thiink they kno this movie and havent eveb seen it SUK.i mean i guess im a punk/goth mix w/e u wanna call it and peolpe that wear things from the moviecuz its a trend suk too. thats just bein a wannabe and if 1 of those peoples then u suk

i love this movie its the greatest and so0o0o awsum i love jack and lock,shock,and bearrel are kewl

NBClover
(sdn-ap-037dcwashp0129.dialsprint.
net)

Jack&Sallyforever

alicia
Re: Pisses me off   Sunday, October 31, 2004 (11:29 a.m.)

I totally agree with you. It's so stupid how people are running around, wearing the t-shirts b/c it's the latest fashion, or whatever, they probably haven't even watched the frikin movie (which is the best movie EVER by the way). I HATE POSERS!!!!!!!!!!>8D

alicia
(adsl-71-138-140-44.dsl.pltn13.pac
bell.net)

NBClover

Jonathan Broxton
T-Shirts or W/E!!!   Thursday, June 26, 2008 (9:55 a.m.)
• Now Playing: chirstmas in the 13th month

> I totally agree with you. It's so stupid how people are running around,
> wearing the t-shirts b/c it's the latest fashion, or whatever, they
> probably haven't even watched the frikin movie (which is the best movie
> EVER by the way). I HATE POSERS!!!!!!!!!!>8D

how retarded so what if they didnt even watch the movie and [bleep!] do they HAVE too?i mean some ppl is freakin ass wearing things that they never sawn before and i know YOU ppl do too.everyone want to look good, also they chose to wear the skeleton dude cause they think jack looks FREAKIN AWWSOMEE!!and you still god dawn hating on ppl on little stuuff!do you really think ppl would care about who wear this and that*oh!hey your wearing black that means your emo no she cant be,she doesnt look like oneee freakin poser!!!*NO!! they just WEARRR ITTT!!!!iv been watching the nightmare before christmas about 20 FREAKIN times so you would probably know that im a fan of this movie forever who ever said someone is a posers and all the DAMMEE SHIITT is a freakin HATER!![what?this girl doest know how we feellll!talking [bleep!] that she doesnt know i bet she's like a 13 or alittle kid or a poser or a freak or a-*sshhuutt the hell UP!and if you ppl that act like that i bet you didnt even knew your a freakin as judgmental RETARDES!so stop the stupidness

Jonathan Broxton
(cpe-76-83-3-118.socal.res.rr.com)
alicia
Re: T-Shirts or W/E!!!   Sunday, October 5, 2008 (4:29 p.m.)

> how retarded so what if they didnt even watch the movie and [bleep!] do
> they HAVE too?i mean some ppl is freakin ass wearing things that they
> never sawn before and i know YOU ppl do too.everyone want to look good,
> also they chose to wear the skeleton dude cause they think jack looks
> FREAKIN AWWSOMEE!!and you still god dawn hating on ppl on little stuuff!do
> you really think ppl would care about who wear this and that*oh!hey your
> wearing black that means your emo no she cant be,she doesnt look like
> oneee freakin poser!!!*NO!! they just WEARRR ITTT!!!!iv been watching the
> nightmare before christmas about 20 FREAKIN times so you would probably
> know that im a fan of this movie forever who ever said someone is a posers
> and all the DAMMEE SHIITT is a freakin HATER!![what?this girl doest know
> how we feellll!talking [bleep!] that she doesnt know i bet she's like a 13
> or alittle kid or a poser or a freak or a-*sshhuutt the hell UP!and if you
> ppl that act like that i bet you didnt even knew your a freakin as
> judgmental RETARDES!so stop the stupidness

The English language is truly dead.

carl
(cpc4-nmkt1-5-0-cust99.cmbg.cable.
ntl.com)

Jack&Sallyforever
Re: Pisses me off   Saturday, January 8, 2005 (11:26 a.m.)

no effence but u sad #####s need to grow up who cares. if ppl weare. em dont meen they have to know ##### bout the movie. if its wat they like to ware then wats the big deal...n dont knock stone sour they rock..good for corey if he started a trend. beats the ##### outa crappy sport #####ing labels

FUNNY
(RESGCSU41019.res.gcsu.edu)

Jack&Sallyforever

Nightmare Girl
Joker
Re: Pisses me off   Tuesday, March 1, 2005 (1:11 p.m.)

Funny that you say you are only 14. you were barely alive when the movie came out. how can you remember the movie when you are 4, let alone, understand it. i'm 19 and i actually saw the movie in theaters and most likely understood it more than you did. And you are probably one of those people who wears the t-shirt too

Nightmare Girl
(adsl-220-204-131.bhm.bellsouth.ne
t)

FUNNY

Josh Burbridge
Re: Pisses me off   Saturday, January 27, 2007 (10:12 p.m.)
• Now Playing: Town Meeting Song

> Funny that you say you are only 14. you were barely alive when the movie
> came out. how can you remember the movie when you are 4, let alone,
> understand it. i'm 19 and i actually saw the movie in theaters and most
> likely understood it more than you did. And you are probably one of those
> people who wears the t-shirt too

I agree! If they have NEVER heard of the movie or dont like, it why wear the stuff?! I wear the shirts, but Im obsessed with the movie!! I first saw it a couple of years ago, but Im addicted now!!! It the best!!! And Im ont sure about a sequel. Most now are stupid, there are few that are good, so I dont know, depends on if they used the same voices and everything.

Josh Burbridge
(pool-71-180-87-64.tampfl.fios.ver
izon.net)

Nightmare Girl
Re: Pisses me off   Friday, March 16, 2007 (2:45 p.m.)

> I agree! If they have NEVER heard of the movie or dont like, it why wear
> the stuff?! I wear the shirts, but Im obsessed with the movie!! I first
> saw it a couple of years ago, but Im addicted now!!! It the best!!! And Im
> ont sure about a sequel. Most now are stupid, there are few that are good,
> so I dont know, depends on if they used the same voices and everything.

THERE MUST NOT BE A SEQUEL

The original was gold. They'll just [bleep!] up another classic.

Joker
(c-68-32-36-238.hsd1.pa.comcast.ne
t)
FUNNY
Re: Pisses me off   Monday, May 28, 2007 (11:01 p.m.)
• Now Playing: Corpse Bride

> Funny that you say you are only 14. you were barely alive when the movie
> came out. how can you remember the movie when you are 4, let alone,
> understand it. i'm 19 and i actually saw the movie in theaters and most
> likely understood it more than you did. And you are probably one of those
> people who wears the t-shirt too

Hey, not every one was old enough to see Nightmare in theaters. (I DO remember seeing it on VHS, though, when my family had a BETA machine. So that has to be something) But I am 14, and I love the moive. I have a poster of it right above my bed. lay off the 14 year olds who have actually seen the movie. it's not their fault they were to young to see it. lay off the poser Emos who wear the stuff to look cool. All posers are idiots, we know that, so just lay off! it's beed said a billion times.

Nightmareisthebest
(user-11fa728.dsl.mindspring.com)

Jack&Sallyforever
Re: Pisses me off   Wednesday, October 24, 2007 (8:12 p.m.)

> Ok I'm 13, 14 in Feb., but what pisses me off is that there are so many
> people who are just wearing The Nightmare Before Christmas stuff because
> it's the new "trend". It just makes me sick and sad . I've been
> a fan of this movie ever since it came out. I can still remember watching
> it in the movie theaters. All of my friends LOVE this movie and every
> Halloween we dress up as the characters and go around singing the songs in
> our neighborhood. And we watch the movie everyday atleast 4 or 5 times.
> It's just that good. I hope that Tim Burton DOESN'T make a sequal to this
> movie, because it seems that now every movie is getting a sequal and if
> that happens then it will ruin all of the magic of this movie.

It isn't a "trend." It is truly an exquisite movie and those who rep the clothes or items have watched the movie or are people who appreciate the art that went into the movie.

Nightmaregal
(c-67-183-86-184.hsd1.wa.comcast.n
et)

Jack&Sallyforever
Re: Pisses me off   Saturday, February 23, 2008 (2:22 p.m.)

I totaly agree. I've seen people wearing shirts and hats with Jack on them and I joke around and say "I want that (peice of TNBC cloathing)! I hate you!" and they get offened. And when I explain it to them thrn they remember what movie it's from. Makes me wanna punch them in the face. I'm a recent fan and I've only been obbsessed with The Nightmare Before Christmas for about 3 years. But it really gets on my nreves.