1. Incredibles 2
       3. Blade Runner 2049
     5. Thor: Ragnarok
    6. The Avengers
   7. Spider-Man: Homecoming
 9. Dunkirk
10. Phantom Thread
Comments about the soundtrack for The Nightmare Before Christmas (Danny Elfman)

Edit | Delete
T-Shirts or W/E!!!
• Posted by: alicia   <Send E-Mail>
• Date: Thursday, June 26, 2008, at 9:55 a.m.
• IP Address: adsl-71-138-140-44.dsl.pltn13.pacbell.net
• In Response to: Re: Pisses me off (NBClover)
• Now Playing: chirstmas in the 13th month

> I totally agree with you. It's so stupid how people are running around,
> wearing the t-shirts b/c it's the latest fashion, or whatever, they
> probably haven't even watched the frikin movie (which is the best movie
> EVER by the way). I HATE POSERS!!!!!!!!!!>8D

how retarded so what if they didnt even watch the movie and [bleep!] do they HAVE too?i mean some ppl is freakin ass wearing things that they never sawn before and i know YOU ppl do too.everyone want to look good, also they chose to wear the skeleton dude cause they think jack looks FREAKIN AWWSOMEE!!and you still god dawn hating on ppl on little stuuff!do you really think ppl would care about who wear this and that*oh!hey your wearing black that means your emo no she cant be,she doesnt look like oneee freakin poser!!!*NO!! they just WEARRR ITTT!!!!iv been watching the nightmare before christmas about 20 FREAKIN times so you would probably know that im a fan of this movie forever who ever said someone is a posers and all the DAMMEE SHIITT is a freakin HATER!![what?this girl doest know how we feellll!talking [bleep!] that she doesnt know i bet she's like a 13 or alittle kid or a poser or a freak or a-*sshhuutt the hell UP!and if you ppl that act like that i bet you didnt even knew your a freakin as judgmental RETARDES!so stop the stupidness

Comments in this Thread:     Expand >>
  • Pisses me off  (21800 views)
       Jack&Sallyforever - Friday, November 7, 2003, at 11:01 p.m.
    •    Re: Pisses me off  (18952 views)
         Nightmaregal - Saturday, February 23, 2008, at 2:22 p.m.
    •    Re: Pisses me off  (18247 views)
         Nightmareisthebest - Wednesday, October 24, 2007, at 8:12 p.m.
    •    Re: Pisses me off  (20402 views)
         FUNNY - Tuesday, March 1, 2005, at 1:11 p.m.
      •    Re: Pisses me off  (18887 views)
           Joker - Monday, May 28, 2007, at 11:01 p.m.
      •    Re: Pisses me off  (19333 views)
           Nightmare Girl - Saturday, January 27, 2007, at 10:12 p.m.
        •    Re: Pisses me off  (19130 views)
             Josh Burbridge - Friday, March 16, 2007, at 2:45 p.m.
    •    Re: Pisses me off  (20266 views)
         carl - Saturday, January 8, 2005, at 11:26 a.m.
    •    Re: Pisses me off  (20223 views)
         NBClover - Sunday, October 31, 2004, at 11:29 a.m.
      •      T-Shirts or W/E!!!  (17335 views)    We're Here
           alicia - Thursday, June 26, 2008, at 9:55 a.m.
    •    Re: Pisses me off  (20309 views)
         jackie - Tuesday, June 1, 2004, at 4:35 p.m.
    •    Re: Pisses me off  (20921 views)
         Barry Tanner - Friday, December 19, 2003, at 9:23 a.m.
      •    Re: Pisses me off  (20679 views)
           labelsare4cans27 - Friday, December 24, 2004, at 5:29 a.m.
      •    Re: Pisses me off  (19927 views)
           NBClover - Sunday, October 31, 2004, at 11:35 a.m.
        •    Re: Pisses me off  (18818 views)
             Jack - Sunday, October 28, 2007, at 3:16 a.m.
        •    Re: Pisses me off  (20206 views)
             Barry Tanner - Wednesday, March 23, 2005, at 7:40 a.m.
    •    Re: Pisses me off  (20449 views)
         Mistress Rena - Saturday, November 8, 2003, at 4:37 p.m.
      •    Re: Pisses me off  (20393 views)
           NBClover - Sunday, October 31, 2004, at 11:36 a.m.
      •    Re: Pisses me off  (20475 views)
           Lana - Sunday, November 30, 2003, at 1:42 a.m.
      •    Re: Pisses me off  (20421 views)
           Kat - Wednesday, November 12, 2003, at 3:53 a.m.
        •    Re: Pisses me off  (18848 views)
             Nemmy - Monday, May 14, 2007, at 1:10 a.m.
        •    Re: Pisses me off  (20402 views)
             Susan - Tuesday, September 21, 2004, at 9:31 p.m.
        •    Re: Pisses me off  (20913 views)
             EvilTwin - Wednesday, November 12, 2003, at 6:36 p.m.
          •    Re: Pisses me off  (20267 views)
               The Vampire Jay - Thursday, December 4, 2003, at 5:52 a.m.
            •    Re: Pisses me off  (20201 views)
                 jenn - Monday, April 26, 2004, at 12:19 p.m.
              •    Re: Pisses me off  (20234 views)
                   sally fan - Monday, May 3, 2004, at 1:22 p.m.