1. Venom
    2. House With a Clock/Walls
   3. The Nun
  4. Crazy Rich Asians
 5. The Meg
Comments about the soundtrack for The Nightmare Before Christmas (Danny Elfman)

Edit | Delete
T-Shirts or W/E!!!
• Posted by: alicia   <Send E-Mail>
• Date: Thursday, June 26, 2008, at 9:55 a.m.
• IP Address: adsl-71-138-140-44.dsl.pltn13.pacbell.net
• In Response to: Re: Pisses me off (NBClover)
• Now Playing: chirstmas in the 13th month

> I totally agree with you. It's so stupid how people are running around,
> wearing the t-shirts b/c it's the latest fashion, or whatever, they
> probably haven't even watched the frikin movie (which is the best movie
> EVER by the way). I HATE POSERS!!!!!!!!!!>8D

how retarded so what if they didnt even watch the movie and [bleep!] do they HAVE too?i mean some ppl is freakin ass wearing things that they never sawn before and i know YOU ppl do too.everyone want to look good, also they chose to wear the skeleton dude cause they think jack looks FREAKIN AWWSOMEE!!and you still god dawn hating on ppl on little stuuff!do you really think ppl would care about who wear this and that*oh!hey your wearing black that means your emo no she cant be,she doesnt look like oneee freakin poser!!!*NO!! they just WEARRR ITTT!!!!iv been watching the nightmare before christmas about 20 FREAKIN times so you would probably know that im a fan of this movie forever who ever said someone is a posers and all the DAMMEE SHIITT is a freakin HATER!![what?this girl doest know how we feellll!talking [bleep!] that she doesnt know i bet she's like a 13 or alittle kid or a poser or a freak or a-*sshhuutt the hell UP!and if you ppl that act like that i bet you didnt even knew your a freakin as judgmental RETARDES!so stop the stupidness

Comments in this Thread:     Expand >>
  • Pisses me off  (21931 views)
       Jack&Sallyforever - Friday, November 7, 2003, at 11:01 p.m.
    •    Re: Pisses me off  (19088 views)
         Nightmaregal - Saturday, February 23, 2008, at 2:22 p.m.
    •    Re: Pisses me off  (18375 views)
         Nightmareisthebest - Wednesday, October 24, 2007, at 8:12 p.m.
    •    Re: Pisses me off  (20536 views)
         FUNNY - Tuesday, March 1, 2005, at 1:11 p.m.
      •    Re: Pisses me off  (19017 views)
           Joker - Monday, May 28, 2007, at 11:01 p.m.
      •    Re: Pisses me off  (19463 views)
           Nightmare Girl - Saturday, January 27, 2007, at 10:12 p.m.
        •    Re: Pisses me off  (19261 views)
             Josh Burbridge - Friday, March 16, 2007, at 2:45 p.m.
    •    Re: Pisses me off  (20397 views)
         carl - Saturday, January 8, 2005, at 11:26 a.m.
    •    Re: Pisses me off  (20353 views)
         NBClover - Sunday, October 31, 2004, at 11:29 a.m.
      •      T-Shirts or W/E!!!  (17472 views)    We're Here
           alicia - Thursday, June 26, 2008, at 9:55 a.m.
    •    Re: Pisses me off  (20438 views)
         jackie - Tuesday, June 1, 2004, at 4:35 p.m.
    •    Re: Pisses me off  (21065 views)
         Barry Tanner - Friday, December 19, 2003, at 9:23 a.m.
      •    Re: Pisses me off  (20810 views)
           labelsare4cans27 - Friday, December 24, 2004, at 5:29 a.m.
      •    Re: Pisses me off  (20060 views)
           NBClover - Sunday, October 31, 2004, at 11:35 a.m.
        •    Re: Pisses me off  (18954 views)
             Jack - Sunday, October 28, 2007, at 3:16 a.m.
        •    Re: Pisses me off  (20339 views)
             Barry Tanner - Wednesday, March 23, 2005, at 7:40 a.m.
    •    Re: Pisses me off  (20581 views)
         Mistress Rena - Saturday, November 8, 2003, at 4:37 p.m.
      •    Re: Pisses me off  (20524 views)
           NBClover - Sunday, October 31, 2004, at 11:36 a.m.
      •    Re: Pisses me off  (20608 views)
           Lana - Sunday, November 30, 2003, at 1:42 a.m.
      •    Re: Pisses me off  (20553 views)
           Kat - Wednesday, November 12, 2003, at 3:53 a.m.
        •    Re: Pisses me off  (18982 views)
             Nemmy - Monday, May 14, 2007, at 1:10 a.m.
        •    Re: Pisses me off  (20536 views)
             Susan - Tuesday, September 21, 2004, at 9:31 p.m.
        •    Re: Pisses me off  (21046 views)
             EvilTwin - Wednesday, November 12, 2003, at 6:36 p.m.
          •    Re: Pisses me off  (20399 views)
               The Vampire Jay - Thursday, December 4, 2003, at 5:52 a.m.
            •    Re: Pisses me off  (20332 views)
                 jenn - Monday, April 26, 2004, at 12:19 p.m.
              •    Re: Pisses me off  (20366 views)
                   sally fan - Monday, May 3, 2004, at 1:22 p.m.