SUPPORT FILMTRACKS! CLICK HERE FIRST:
Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk
iTunes (U.S.)
Amazon.ca
Amazon.fr
eBay (U.S.)
Amazon.de
Amazon.es
Half.com
Glisten Effect
Editorial Reviews
Scoreboard Forum
Viewer Ratings
Composers
Awards
   NEWEST MAJOR REVIEWS:
     1. Incredibles 2
    2. Solo: A Star Wars Story
   3. Deadpool 2
  4. Avengers: Infinity War
 5. A Quiet Place
6. Ready Player One
   CURRENT MOST POPULAR REVIEWS:
         1. Star Wars: The Last Jedi
        2. Gladiator
       3. Blade Runner 2049
      4. Batman
     5. Thor: Ragnarok
    6. The Avengers
   7. Spider-Man: Homecoming
  8. Avatar
 9. Dunkirk
10. Phantom Thread
Home Page
Menu Options ▼
Go Hans!!!!

bethany
<Send E-Mail>
(cache-mtc-ab06.proxy.aol.com)


  Responses to this Comment:
dts
5.1 ex
G.K.
Go Hans!!!!   Wednesday, October 4, 2006 (2:14 p.m.) 
• Now Playing: Hello Beastie  

I am just amazed at this soundtrack. It is so powerful and swashbuckling it just makes me want to get up and sword fight!! Hans Zimmer did a fantastic job writing the score and did a wonderful job of making you feel like your actually joining Jack and Will on their mischievious adventures. People are too critical these days and should sit back, realx and enjoy what they get. In this case, Hans gives them the greatest-so people should just shut their mouths if they have a problem with this soundtrack. So Go Hans!!!!!!!



Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


dts
<Send E-Mail>
(c-24-130-227-166.hsd1.ca.comcast.
net)
Profile Picture
  In Response to:
bethany
Re: Go Hans!!!!   Wednesday, October 4, 2006 (9:06 p.m.) 

> I am just amazed at this soundtrack. It is so powerful and swashbuckling
> it just makes me want to get up and sword fight!! Hans Zimmer did a
> fantastic job writing the score and did a wonderful job of making you feel
> like your actually joining Jack and Will on their mischievious adventures.
> People are too critical these days and should sit back, realx and enjoy
> what they get. In this case, Hans gives them the greatest-so people should
> just shut their mouths if they have a problem with this soundtrack. So Go
> Hans!!!!!!!

GO BETHANY!! Well said..


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


5.1 ex
(12.35.45.226)

  In Response to:
bethany

  Responses to this Comment:
yub
Re: Go Hans!!!!   Thursday, October 5, 2006 (10:43 a.m.) 

> I am just amazed at this soundtrack. It is so powerful and swashbuckling
> it just makes me want to get up and sword fight!! Hans Zimmer did a
> fantastic job writing the score and did a wonderful job of making you feel
> like your actually joining Jack and Will on their mischievious adventures.
> People are too critical these days and should sit back, realx and enjoy
> what they get. In this case, Hans gives them the greatest-so people should
> just shut their mouths if they have a problem with this soundtrack. So Go
> Hans!!!!!!!

it's a little difficult to sit down and shut up when you keep getting memories of the past media venture scores. it's a little difficult to shut up when ZImmer gets the main credit, where as the 6000 people that shadow wrote the score get nothing. if you people don't like Clemmensen telling the truth about Zimmer, then please go to the bum kissers on other websites that pretend it's great music just so they can get an interview with zimmer



Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


yub
<Send E-Mail>
(a88-112-114-13.elisa-laajakaista.
fi)

  In Response to:
5.1 ex
Re: Go Hans!!!!   Sunday, October 8, 2006 (5:17 p.m.) 

> it's a little difficult to shut
> up when ZImmer gets the main credit, where as the 6000 people that shadow
> wrote the score get nothing.

Like when Zimmer wrote the first movie but Klaus got credit?

Get over it.


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


G.K.
(p5494fa3d.dip.t-dialin.net)

  In Response to:
bethany

  Responses to this Comment:
dts
Re: Go Hans!!!!   Wednesday, October 11, 2006 (7:24 a.m.) 

> I am just amazed at this soundtrack. It is so powerful and swashbuckling
> it just makes me want to get up and sword fight!! Hans Zimmer did a
> fantastic job writing the score and did a wonderful job of making you feel
> like your actually joining Jack and Will on their mischievious adventures.
> People are too critical these days and should sit back, realx and enjoy
> what they get. In this case, Hans gives them the greatest-so people should
> just shut their mouths if they have a problem with this soundtrack. So Go
> Hans!!!!!!!

Are these the people Hans Zimmer refers to when he says "if you look at amazon, most people actually seem to like it"?


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


dts
<Send E-Mail>
(c-24-130-227-166.hsd1.ca.comcast.
net)
Profile Picture
  In Response to:
G.K.

  Responses to this Comment:
G.K.
Re: Go Hans!!!!   Wednesday, October 11, 2006 (7:32 p.m.) 

> Are these the people Hans Zimmer refers to when he says "if you look
> at amazon, most people actually seem to like it"?

Yes we are!! Boy this soundtrack has pissed off a lot of people,and to the ones who really enjoyed this soundtrack like myself have gotten a lot of feed back about how terrible or how lame ass it is to listen to a score like this.They talk about how this note sounds here or he shouldn't do this or that.Sorry guys but thats the way he did it and you either like it or dont.But seriously it sounds like people are going to get there ass kicked for listening to it,and I believe its alright to state your differences but boy talk about your rough crowd.


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


G.K.
(p5494e920.dip.t-dialin.net)

  In Response to:
dts
Re: Go Hans!!!!   Sunday, October 15, 2006 (10:59 a.m.) 

> Yes we are!! Boy this soundtrack has pissed off a lot of people,and to the
> ones who really enjoyed this soundtrack like myself have gotten a lot of
> feed back about how terrible or how lame ass it is to listen to a score
> like this.They talk about how this note sounds here or he shouldn't do
> this or that.Sorry guys but thats the way he did it and you either like it
> or dont.But seriously it sounds like people are going to get there ass
> kicked for listening to it,and I believe its alright to state your
> differences but boy talk about your rough crowd.

I would say any crowd is tough compared to the one who worships Zimmer's music.


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display



Copyright © 1998-2018, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.
The reviews and other textual content contained on the filmtracks.com site may not be published, broadcast,
rewritten or redistributed without the prior written authority of Christian Clemmensen at Filmtracks Publications. Scoreboard created 7/24/98 and last updated 4/25/15.