SUPPORT FILMTRACKS! CLICK HERE FIRST:
Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk
iTunes (U.S.)
Amazon.ca
Amazon.fr
eBay (U.S.)
Amazon.de
Amazon.es
Half.com
Glisten Effect
Editorial Reviews
Scoreboard Forum
Viewer Ratings
Composers
Awards
   NEWEST MAJOR REVIEWS:
     1. Incredibles 2
    2. Solo: A Star Wars Story
   3. Deadpool 2
  4. Avengers: Infinity War
 5. A Quiet Place
6. Ready Player One
   CURRENT MOST POPULAR REVIEWS:
         1. Star Wars: The Last Jedi
        2. Gladiator
       3. Blade Runner 2049
      4. Batman
     5. Thor: Ragnarok
    6. The Avengers
   7. Spider-Man: Homecoming
  8. Avatar
 9. Dunkirk
10. Phantom Thread
Home Page
Menu Options ▼
Comments about the soundtrack for Red Heat (James Horner)
What a bunch of...

Globocem
<Send E-Mail>
(dialup-4.246.48.66.Dial1.SanJose1
.Level3.net)


  Responses to this Comment:
Frank
What a bunch of...   Monday, October 17, 2005 (7:02 p.m.) 

What a bunch of sh it!!! On with the new reviews already!

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Frank
(e113024.upc-e.chello.nl)

  In Response to:
Globocem

  Responses to this Comment:
F
Re: What a bunch of...   Tuesday, October 18, 2005 (3:12 a.m.) 

> What a bunch of sh it!!! On with the new reviews already!

I was waiting for this kind of reaction. Get a life! Christian has one.


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


F
<Send E-Mail>
(80-102-227-53.bcn2.dialup.uni2.es)

  In Response to:
Frank

  Responses to this Comment:
K.W.
Re: What a bunch of...   Tuesday, October 18, 2005 (4:49 p.m.) 

> I was waiting for this kind of reaction. Get a life! Christian has one.

Sure, he also has a score review site.. Well, he USED to. Now all he has is a site where we can see all the sh*t Horner has done in the 80s and 90s. But we knew it already!

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


K.W.
(i216-58-14-58.cybersurf.com)

  In Response to:
F

  Responses to this Comment:
ChrisK
Re: What a bunch of...   Tuesday, October 18, 2005 (8:46 p.m.) 

> Sure, he also has a score review site.. Well, he USED to. Now all he has
> is a site where we can see all the sh*t Horner has done in the 80s and
> 90s. But we knew it already!

So you don't consider them soundtracks just because they were released a while back? The only difference between "new" and "old" soundtracks is just the date. I'll never understand how people can let a little thing like that keep them from judging a score on its own merits.

Honestly, you complain about bad scores from the 80s, but the recent releases have been mediocre at best. So what's your point?

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


ChrisK
<Send E-Mail>
(dialup-4.246.42.26.Dial1.SanJose1
.Level3.net)

  In Response to:
K.W.

  Responses to this Comment:
F
Re: What a bunch of...   Tuesday, October 18, 2005 (9:39 p.m.) 

> So you don't consider them soundtracks just because they were released a
> while back? The only difference between "new" and
> "old" soundtracks is just the date. I'll never understand how
> people can let a little thing like that keep them from judging a score on
> its own merits.

> Honestly, you complain about bad scores from the 80s, but the recent
> releases have been mediocre at best. So what's your point?

Hello!?! Has anyone noticed the title of this site? It says "Modern Soundtrack Reviews." Christian has totally taken the back seat with this and it shows. That its up for public views means that it is also open to public opinion and a forum for discussion. If someone, or many in this case, think that this site is lacking in appeal because the webmaster has shown a feigning interest in it's content, then they have that right. In all cases, you all sound like a bunch off prissy fan boys who need to grow up, Christian included.


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


F
<Send E-Mail>
(80-102-225-179.bcn2.dialup.uni2.e
s)

  In Response to:
ChrisK

  Responses to this Comment:
JB
Re: What a bunch of...   Wednesday, October 19, 2005 (5:01 a.m.) 

I dont trash Horner scores because they are dated. It's about the site we are talking!

This was a website with REVIEWS of NEW SOUNDTRACKs for many many years. Lately, we only have reviews of boring Horner past scores. Well, THAT is a change.

I am sure many readers have move on to other sites, something I think I will do too. I read this one since I was in high school many years ago, and is a pity the transformation done. Why dont call it THE HORNER SHIT SITE ?

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


JB
(83-102-12-23.dnayritysnetti.net)

  In Response to:
F
Re: What a bunch of...   Friday, October 21, 2005 (12:26 a.m.) 

> I dont trash Horner scores because they are dated. It's about the site we
> are talking!

> This was a website with REVIEWS of NEW SOUNDTRACKs for many many years.
> Lately, we only have reviews of boring Horner past scores. Well, THAT is a
> change.

> I am sure many readers have move on to other sites, something I think I
> will do too. I read this one since I was in high school many years ago,
> and is a pity the transformation done. Why dont call it THE HORNER SHIT
> SITE ?

Oh, come on, those old reviews have been expanded some time ago and are getting posted automatically while Christian is taking a vacation to fix up his house so as there will be at least something happening here. He'll start writing new reviews in November and you'd know this if you'd only pay a little attention.


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display



Copyright © 1998-2018, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.
The reviews and other textual content contained on the filmtracks.com site may not be published, broadcast,
rewritten or redistributed without the prior written authority of Christian Clemmensen at Filmtracks Publications. Scoreboard created 7/24/98 and last updated 4/25/15.