1. Incredibles 2
       3. Blade Runner 2049
     5. Thor: Ragnarok
    6. The Avengers
   7. Spider-Man: Homecoming
 9. Dunkirk
10. Phantom Thread
Comments about the soundtrack for The Hunt for Red October (Basil Poledouris)
sheet music

Samuel
(cache-loh-ac04.proxy.aol.com)

Timmy C
Incendentus
sheet music   Monday, February 2, 2004 (11:49 a.m.)

Does an body know how to get hold of sheet music for the hunt for red october if they do please email newportsamuel@aol.com ;8 ;|

Timmy C
(d205-250-43-56.bchsia.telus.net)

Samuel
Re: sheet music   Sunday, December 11, 2005 (5:38 p.m.)

> Does an body know how to get hold of sheet music for the hunt for red
> october if they do please email newportsamuel@aol.com ;8 ;|

Hi, I would also be interested in sheet music for it, in either concert band conductor's score or B-flat clarinet or alto sax, please. My email is highgoldelf@hotmail.com Thanks for your time!

(ppp0680.lr.centurytel.net)

Samuel

Steve
J
OonYS
Sam
mirroredforce
Andrey
Matt
ton
yves
jen
Re: sheet music   Wednesday, January 4, 2006 (7:15 p.m.)

> Does an body know how to get hold of sheet music for the hunt for red > october if they do please email newportsamuel@aol.com ;8 ;| Over the past year or so, I've been writing a concert band/Chorus arrangement of Nuclear Scam and Hymn to Red October. I did it from ear, but I'm 97% sure it's complete. I can send you the score if you like (Finale 2005 format, www.finalemusic.com ; download Finale Notepad to view/print ).

Steve
(216-220-169-129.dyn.paonline.com)
Brandon
Re: sheet music   Saturday, January 14, 2006 (12:45 p.m.)

Could you please email me a copy?

troop360webmaster@gmail.com

J
(c-67-185-27-223.hsd1.wa.comcast.n
et)

Brandon
Re: sheet music   Friday, February 17, 2006 (11:59 a.m.)

> Over the past year or so, I've been writing a concert band/Chorus
> arrangement of Nuclear Scam and Hymn to Red October. I did it from ear,
> but I'm 97% sure it's complete. I can send you the score if you like
> (Finale 2005 format, www.finalemusic.com ; download Finale Notepad to
> view/print ).

Could you email me a copy of that? joshboss80@yahoo.com

OonYS
(203.121.0.18)

Brandon
Re: sheet music   Wednesday, April 12, 2006 (11:39 p.m.)

> Over the past year or so, I've been writing a concert band/Chorus
> arrangement of Nuclear Scam and Hymn to Red October. I did it from ear,
> but I'm 97% sure it's complete. I can send you the score if you like
> (Finale 2005 format, www.finalemusic.com ; download Finale Notepad to
> view/print ).

Hi..i would like a copy of that as well.

please mail it to phi11618@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Sam
(aca42069.ipt.aol.com)

Brandon
Re: sheet music   Sunday, July 23, 2006 (7:36 p.m.)

Hey, that's cool. I would like to get a copy as well if you wouldn't mind. email: sam4824134@yahoo.com

mirroredforce
(bb121-6-235-188.singnet.com.sg)

Scott
Re: sheet music   Monday, September 25, 2006 (5:58 a.m.)

> Over the past year or so, I've been writing a concert band/Chorus
> arrangement of Nuclear Scam and Hymn to Red October. I did it from ear,
> but I'm 97% sure it's complete. I can send you the score if you like
> (Finale 2005 format, www.finalemusic.com ; download Finale Notepad to
> view/print ).

Hi! I have been looking for that for so long! I would like to have a copy of it too! My email add is mirroredforce@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks!

Scott
(216-64-172-165.static.twtelecom.n
et)
mirroredforce
Re: sheet music   Wednesday, October 18, 2006 (6:57 a.m.)

> Hi! I've been looking for that too. Could you send me one? My e-mail is bcook@nagpc.com.

Andrey
(87.240.28.75)

Brandon
Re: sheet music   Wednesday, November 8, 2006 (1:02 p.m.)

> Over the past year or so, I've been writing a concert band/Chorus
> arrangement of Nuclear Scam and Hymn to Red October. I did it from ear,
> but I'm 97% sure it's complete. I can send you the score if you like
> (Finale 2005 format, www.finalemusic.com ; download Finale Notepad to
> view/print ).

Brilliant! I would like a copy, too, if possible, to abystritskiy@mail.ru. Thanks a lot in advance.

Matt
(wily-d-068.resnet.purdue.edu)

Brandon
Re: sheet music   Monday, November 13, 2006 (2:01 p.m.)

> Over the past year or so, I've been writing a concert band/Chorus
> arrangement of Nuclear Scam and Hymn to Red October. I did it from ear,
> but I'm 97% sure it's complete. I can send you the score if you like
> (Finale 2005 format, www.finalemusic.com ; download Finale Notepad to
> view/print ).

That's incredible! Could you please send me a copy of that to catchher_06@hotmail.com Thanks!

ton
(c-24-15-171-103.hsd1.il.comcast.n
et)

Brandon
Re: sheet music   Saturday, March 3, 2007 (10:58 a.m.)

> Over the past year or so, I've been writing a concert band/Chorus
> arrangement of Nuclear Scam and Hymn to Red October. I did it from ear,
> but I'm 97% sure it's complete. I can send you the score if you like
> (Finale 2005 format, www.finalemusic.com ; download Finale Notepad to
> view/print ).

Can you send it to me to? dahitmaster@yahoo.com

yves
(80-219-33-102.dclient.hispeed.ch)

Brandon
Re: sheet music   Saturday, June 2, 2007 (5:37 a.m.)

Oh, could you please send me own, too? y.bruehwiler@ksoe.ch Thanks a lot!

jen
(207-214-63-10.choc.org)

Jean Sebastien
Re: sheet music   Friday, October 26, 2007 (1:25 p.m.)

> Over the past year or so, I've been writing a concert band/Chorus
> arrangement of Nuclear Scam and Hymn to Red October. I did it from ear,
> but I'm 97% sure it's complete. I can send you the score if you like
> (Finale 2005 format, www.finalemusic.com ; download Finale Notepad to
> view/print ).

Better late than never!?? I'd also be interested in a copy if you're still and you still have it. please send it to jennfurr@yahoo.com.

Jean Sebastien
(modemcable122.36-83-70.mc.videotr
on.ca)

jen
Re: sheet music   Friday, January 11, 2008 (7:02 p.m.)

> Better late than never!?? I'd also be interested in a copy if you're still
> and you still have it. please send it to jennfurr@yahoo.com .

Ya me too i want a copy send it to: superjean_seb4@hotmail.com

Incendentus
(aca21f8f.ipt.aol.com)

Samuel

JJ
Re: sheet music   Saturday, July 22, 2006 (8:08 p.m.)

I would love to have a copy of that score as well. email: sam4824134@yahoo.com

JJ
(cpe-24-28-24-120.austin.res.rr.co

Incendentus
Re: sheet music   Monday, February 4, 2008 (7:12 p.m.)

I'd also love a copy of that, please. My e-mail is: jjgaut@gmail.com .

Thanks a million.