SUPPORT FILMTRACKS! CLICK HERE FIRST:
Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk
iTunes (U.S.)
Amazon.ca
Amazon.fr
eBay (U.S.)
Amazon.de
Amazon.es
Half.com
Glisten Effect
Editorial Reviews
Scoreboard Forum
Viewer Ratings
Composers
Awards
   NEWEST MAJOR REVIEWS:
     1. Captain Marvel
    2. HTTYD: The Hidden World
   3. The Lego Movie 2
  4. Aquaman
 5. Spider-Man: Into Spider-Verse
6. Bumblebee
   CURRENT MOST POPULAR REVIEWS:
         1. Batman
        2. Star Wars: The Last Jedi
       3. Apollo 13
      4. Edward Scissorhands
     5. How to Train Your Dragon
    6. Jurassic World: Kingdom
   7. First Man
  8. Solo: A Star Wars Story
 9. Justice League
10. Ready Player One
Home Page
Menu Options ▼
Comments about the soundtrack for Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith (John Williams)
The correct track names and track order!

Erik Woods
<Send E-Mail>
(toronto-hse-ppp4159526.sympatico.
ca)
Profile Picture

  Responses to this Comment:
Jonathan Broxton
The correct track names and track order!   Tuesday, April 26, 2005 (6:44 a.m.) 

From jwfan.net and the official Sony Classical Promo Sheet

http://www.jwfan.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=657&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

http://www.fairfeepromise.com/ROTS_BUYWAYS.pdf

1. Star Wars and The Revenge Of The Sith
2. Anakinís Betrayal
3. Battle Of The Heroes
4. Anakinís Dream
5. The Reunion Of Anakin And Padme
6. Welcome, Lord Vader
7. Padmeís Ruminations
8. Grevious Travels To Palpatine
9. I Am The Senate
10. General Grevious
11. Palpatineís Dark Teachings
12. Anakin vs. Obi-wan
13. Anakinís Dark Deeds
14. The Immolation Scene
15. The Birth Of The Twins and Padmeís Destiny
16. A New Hope and End Credits

-Erik-

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Jonathan Broxton
<Send E-Mail>
(82-38-248-26.cable.ubr01.shef.blu
eyonder.co.uk)
Profile Picture
  In Response to:
Erik Woods

  Responses to this Comment:
Mark
Christian Clemmensen
Re: The correct track names and track order!   Tuesday, April 26, 2005 (3:11 p.m.) 

I don't mean to be contradictory Erik, but this is wrong: the track listing you give here is the PRELIMINARY track listing which was shown (along with preliminary cover art) on the press release when it was first released back in February or whenever it was. The track listings subsequently changed - and it was the new 15-track listing that Doug Adams, Christian Clemmensen and myself used in our reviews.

Jonathan

> From jwfan.net and the official Sony Classical Promo Sheet

>
> http://www.jwfan.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=657&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0
> http://www.fairfeepromise.com/ROTS_BUYWAYS.pdf 1. Star Wars and The
> Revenge Of The Sith
2. Anakinís Betrayal
3. Battle Of The Heroes
>
4. Anakinís Dream
5. The Reunion Of Anakin And Padme
6.
> Welcome, Lord Vader
7. Padmeís Ruminations
8. Grevious Travels To
> Palpatine
9. I Am The Senate
10. General Grevious
11.
> Palpatineís Dark Teachings
12. Anakin vs. Obi-wan
13. Anakinís
> Dark Deeds
14. The Immolation Scene
15. The Birth Of The Twins and
> Padmeís Destiny
16. A New Hope and End Credits

> -Erik-


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Mark
(165.134.25.121)

  In Response to:
Jonathan Broxton

  Responses to this Comment:
Jonathan Broxton
Re: The correct track names and track order!   Tuesday, April 26, 2005 (4:35 p.m.) 

What about the 21 track release that Amazon.com is advertising?
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000850IS6/002-4984176-0499244?v=glance&s=music&vi=samples#disc_1

> I don't mean to be contradictory Erik, but this is wrong: the track
> listing you give here is the PRELIMINARY track listing which was shown
> (along with preliminary cover art) on the press release when it was first
> released back in February or whenever it was. The track listings
> subsequently changed - and it was the new 15-track listing that Doug
> Adams, Christian Clemmensen and myself used in our reviews.

> Jonathan
2. Anakinís Betrayal
3. Battle Of The Heroes
4.
> Anakinís Dream
5. The Reunion Of Anakin And Padme
6.
7.
> Padmeís Ruminations
8. Grevious Travels To
9. I Am The Senate
>
10. General Grevious
11.
12. Anakin vs. Obi-wan
13.
> Anakinís
14. The Immolation Scene
15. The Birth Of The Twins and
>
16. A New Hope and End Credits


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Jonathan Broxton
<Send E-Mail>
(82-38-248-26.cable.ubr01.shef.blu
eyonder.co.uk)
Profile Picture
  In Response to:
Mark

  Responses to this Comment:
Mark
Re: The correct track names and track order!   Tuesday, April 26, 2005 (5:00 p.m.) 

> What about the 21 track release that Amazon.com is advertising?#

It's a goof on Amazon's part. Track 1 is rightly called "Star Wars and the Revenge of the Sith", but for some unknown reason they have repeated this in Track 2 ("Star Wars") and Track 3 ("Revenge of the Sith"). Track 2 should actually be "Anakin's Dream".

The same happens later in the album - Track 16, "Birth of the Twins and Padme's Destiny" is according to them followed by Track 17 "Birth of the Twins" and Track 18 "Padme's Destiny" - when in actual fact it should only be Track 15, and Track 16 is then "A New Hope and End Credits".

Amazon just misunderstood the fact that two cues come together to form one track. Trust me, the track listings Christian (and I) show are correct.

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Mark
(165.134.171.198)

  In Response to:
Jonathan Broxton

  Responses to this Comment:
Jonathan Broxton
Re: The correct track names and track order!   Tuesday, April 26, 2005 (5:06 p.m.) 

I found the 15 listed tracks for download a while ago (that's how I ended up with the music), but I compared the actual tracks to the listings on jwfan.net and Amazon.com and both of them, at one time, were showing the same 15 tracks listed on filmtracks and ONLY those 15 tracks. You yourself just said that track 16 would be "A New Hope an End Credits." Was that a typo, or do you think there actually will be 16 tracks?

> It's a goof on Amazon's part. Track 1 is rightly called "Star Wars
> and the Revenge of the Sith", but for some unknown reason they have
> repeated this in Track 2 ("Star Wars") and Track 3
> ("Revenge of the Sith"). Track 2 should actually be
> "Anakin's Dream".

> The same happens later in the album - Track 16, "Birth of the Twins
> and Padme's Destiny" is according to them followed by Track 17
> "Birth of the Twins" and Track 18 "Padme's Destiny" -
> when in actual fact it should only be Track 15, and Track 16 is then
> "A New Hope and End Credits".

> Amazon just misunderstood the fact that two cues come together to form one
> track. Trust me, the track listings Christian (and I) show are correct.


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Jonathan Broxton
<Send E-Mail>
(82-38-248-26.cable.ubr01.shef.blu
eyonder.co.uk)
Profile Picture
  In Response to:
Mark
Re: The correct track names and track order!   Tuesday, April 26, 2005 (5:12 p.m.) 

> I found the 15 listed tracks for download a while ago (that's how I ended
> up with the music), but I compared the actual tracks to the listings on
> jwfan.net and Amazon.com and both of them, at one time, were showing the
> same 15 tracks listed on filmtracks and ONLY those 15 tracks. You yourself
> just said that track 16 would be "A New Hope an End Credits."
> Was that a typo, or do you think there actually will be 16 tracks?

Sorry, yes, that was a typo. 15 tracks.

Jon

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Christian Clemmensen
<Send E-Mail>
(bushisacriminal.filmtracks.com)
Profile Picture
  In Response to:
Jonathan Broxton

  Responses to this Comment:
hewhomustnotbenamed
Re: The correct track names and track order!   Tuesday, April 26, 2005 (5:48 p.m.) 

> I don't mean to be contradictory Erik, but this is wrong: the track
> listing you give here is the PRELIMINARY track listing which was shown
> (along with preliminary cover art) on the press release when it was first
> released back in February or whenever it was. The track listings
> subsequently changed - and it was the new 15-track listing that Doug
> Adams, Christian Clemmensen and myself used in our reviews.

Indeed, I'm looking at the album right in front of me and the 15 tracks are those listed at Filmtracks and at Jon Broxton's site.

Now, there may very well be the albums at the box stores (Walmart, etc) where they'll press an extra track. And eventually, I'm sure we'll get the expanded versions of this and Attack of the Clones... Patience is advisable.

Christian



Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


hewhomustnotbenamed
(adsl-68-95-2-185.dsl.rcsntx.swbel
l.net)

  In Response to:
Christian Clemmensen
Re: The correct track names and track order!   Thursday, May 12, 2005 (8:47 a.m.) 

The cd i bought only has 70 minutes of music, yet your review states that it is 72 minutes long. I've looked at your track listings and runtimes and they match mine. How come yours is longer than everyone else's?

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display



Copyright © 1998-2019, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.
The reviews and other textual content contained on the filmtracks.com site may not be published, broadcast,
rewritten or redistributed without the prior written authority of Christian Clemmensen at Filmtracks Publications. Scoreboard created 7/24/98 and last updated 4/25/15.