1. Incredibles 2
       3. Blade Runner 2049
     5. Thor: Ragnarok
    6. The Avengers
   7. Spider-Man: Homecoming
 9. Dunkirk
10. Phantom Thread
Comments about the soundtrack for Schindler's List (John Williams)
violin solo music sheet

nerv
(cable-202-128-53-167.mydestiny.ne
t)

TheBest!?!?
Gidon
erica chen
won thomas
won thomas
Vic
Alan
violin solo music sheet   Wednesday, July 21, 2004 (5:38 a.m.)

can anyone please send me by email the violin solo theme in the movie schindler's list? thanks very much!!

my email is: nerv_0034@yahoo.com

TheBest!?!?
(24-197-215-170.roc.mn.charter.com)

nerv

Bibie
Re: violin solo music sheet   Monday, November 8, 2004 (6:40 p.m.)

> can anyone please send me by email the violin solo theme in the movie
> schindler's list? thanks very much!!

> my email is: nerv_0034@yahoo.com

hey i was just wondering if any one has this piece too! i could bribe my parents to order it for me but i can't wait 3 days to 2 weeks so if you have it send it to me and i'll love for life

*first post* lol my e-mail is Bummy_jr33@hotmail.com">Bummy_jr33@hotmail.com thanks

(IP-69-88-7-226.HAWAIITELEPORT.COM)

TheBest!?!?

Shalara
rose
Alie
Mari
Sebastian
Kevin
jenn
Lily
Kristine Kim
Phil
Re: violin solo music sheet   Monday, December 20, 2004 (9:06 p.m.)

> hey i was just wondering if any one has this piece too! i could bribe my
> parents to order it for me but i can't wait 3 days to 2 weeks
> so if you have it send it to me and i'll love for life

> *first post* lol my e-mail is Bummy_jr33@hotmail.com">Bummy_jr33@hotmail.com
> thanks

I got one ....interested, anyone ?

Shalara
(hsdbrg216-197-176-189.sasknet.sk.
ca)

CB
Felicia
Re: violin solo music sheet   Thursday, December 30, 2004 (3:43 p.m.)

> I got one ....interested, anyone ?
YES!!! Please send to email above.

thanks!

CB
(webcache-kotnet-2.kuleuven.ac.be)

Shalara

Lee Tucker
Re: violin solo music sheet   Sunday, March 13, 2005 (2:36 p.m.)

Could you please send it to me too? i'd be much obliged!

Lee Tucker
(user-69-1-19-34.knology.net)

CB

Lee Tucker
Re: violin solo music sheet *NM*   Sunday, July 3, 2005 (12:02 p.m.)

Lee Tucker
(user-69-1-19-34.knology.net)

Lee Tucker

erica
Re: violin solo music sheet   Sunday, July 3, 2005 (12:06 p.m.)

Please send me a copy , too, if it wouldn't be too much trouble. I'd be SO-O-O-O grateful!!!

erica
(ca-bldwnprk-cuda2-c4a-180.arcdca.
adelphia.net)

Lee Tucker

jackie
Re: violin solo music sheet   Thursday, August 4, 2005 (10:36 a.m.)

> Please send me a copy , too, if it wouldn't be too much trouble. I'd be
> SO-O-O-O grateful!!!

i would like one too

jackie
(c-24-60-234-251.hsd1.ma.comcast.n
et)

erica

hk
Re: violin solo music sheet   Tuesday, June 6, 2006 (6:13 p.m.)

> i would like one too

if its still out for sending will you get one for me too?

hk
(bbcache-17.singnet.com.sg)

jackie

Leopold
Re: violin solo music sheet   Wednesday, December 6, 2006 (9:47 a.m.)

hi

if its still out for sending, can someone send me one?

i really appreciate it!

regards
hk

Leopold
(ppp38-150.lns2.syd6.internode.on.
net)

hk

ari-schmazz
Re: violin solo music sheet   Monday, December 18, 2006 (6:59 p.m.)

> hi

> if its still out for sending, can someone send me a copy of the violin solo of the theme from schindlers list?

> i really appreciate it!

> regards
LS

ari-schmazz
(85-210-14-49.dsl.pipex.com)

Leopold
Yes, may I . . .   Tuesday, December 19, 2006 (2:51 p.m.)
• Now Playing: CD featuring a violin/cello/piano version of this fab piece!

> LS

I am confuzzled as to who is getting what but I need to start working on a grade 7ish piece by the new year/end of jan at the latest, I would really LOVE for anyone *out there* to send me a copy of the Schindler's List sheet music, Thankyou to whoever can answer me, Thanks.

All the best for the New Year people! x x x

Felicia
(pool-68-160-151-7.bos.east.verizo
n.net)

Shalara

Brittanie
Re: violin solo music sheet   Wednesday, August 24, 2005 (6:33 p.m.)

Please send to felix610@msn.com if you don't mind! I'll be so grateful! I love this song and I'm dying to learn it on the violin!

Brittanie
(208-45-118-16.bois.qwest.net)

Felicia
Re: violin solo music sheet   Tuesday, December 13, 2005 (1:13 p.m.)

> Please send to felix610@msn.com if you don't mind! I'll be so grateful!
> I love this song and I'm dying to learn it on the violin!

Has nobody found any? I can't send it via email, but I have found the music here: http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/store/smp_detail.html?cart=33434777056011777&item=2981092

It's awesome!

rose
(ip51cf242b.direct-adsl.nl)

Bibie
Re: violin solo music sheet   Thursday, February 10, 2005 (3:22 a.m.)

> I got one ....interested, anyone ?
YES!! I'm interested! I live in the Netherlands and I can't order it overhere (I can order it in a bookstore, but than I have to wait for 6 months(!) before I have it) So PLEASE will you send it to my email?
THANKS

Alie
(adsl-dc-2c444.adsl.wanadoo.nl)

Bibie
Re: violin solo music sheet   Thursday, March 3, 2005 (11:32 a.m.)

> I got one ....interested, anyone ?
absolutely!!! could you send me one?
I'd love you very, very, very much!

Mari
(216.248.209.7)

Bibie
Re: violin solo music sheet   Tuesday, March 22, 2005 (1:02 p.m.)

> I got one ....interested, anyone ?

It would be really nice if you could e-mail it to me. I heard my friend playing it some time ago and I fell in love with the piece, but I haven't been able to ask her for the music. So could you please send me a copy?
Thanks. -Mari

Sebastian
(c80-216-33-29.cm-upc.chello.se)

Jenn
Re: violin solo music sheet   Friday, May 20, 2005 (5:57 a.m.)

> I got one ....interested, anyone ?

Yes i would love to have that sheet!
the music is truly beautiful!

Jenn
(c-24-60-226-136.hsd1.ma.comcast.n
et)

Sebastian
Re: violin solo music sheet   Monday, September 4, 2006 (9:43 a.m.)
• Now Playing: Schindler's List

yes i want it please send it to me at STRYKERJEFF@aol.com thank you.

Kevin
(adsl-71-132-207-125.dsl.pltn13.pa
cbell.net)

Bibie
Re: violin solo music sheet   Wednesday, August 31, 2005 (7:30 p.m.)

> I got one ....interested, anyone ?

i would love a copy! my friends always ask me to play it for them, but i only know the first part of the theme!

if you could send me a copy, i'd be very grateful!

jenn
(cache-dtc-ae02.proxy.aol.com)

Bibie
Re: violin solo music sheet   Wednesday, September 21, 2005 (2:20 p.m.)

=
=
Italic Text =
i want it my emaail is STRYKERJEFF@aol.com
Big Text

Lily
(s0106000c41aaa3d1.vw.shawcable.ne
t)

Bibie
Re: violin solo music sheet   Friday, October 28, 2005 (8:49 p.m.)

May I have the music too? Thank you!!!

> I got one ....interested, anyone ?

Kristine Kim
(pool-71-106-149-120.lsanca.dsl-w.
verizon.net)

Nancy Roxana
Re: violin solo music sheet   Saturday, December 3, 2005 (9:58 p.m.)

> I got one ....interested, anyone ?

Is the sheet music still out for sending?? If so, I'd much appreciate it if someone were to send it to my e-mail up above. Thanks.

Nancy Roxana
(client-201.230.13.217.speedy.net.
pe)

Kristine Kim
Re: violin solo music sheet   Monday, May 22, 2006 (1:29 p.m.)

I'm interested too, please send mi the violin solo music sheet if It is posible yet.
thanks

Phil
(d53-64-151-223.nap.wideopenwest.c
om)

Bibie
Re: violin solo music sheet   Sunday, January 8, 2006 (12:53 a.m.)

Aye there... a few months late on the discussion... but, concerning the Schindler's List theme - is it from the 3 pieces from Schindler's List arranged for violin and piano version? If so, is the violin part intact? More specifically, does it sound like the recording by Itzhak Perlman, with the piece climbing pretty high up the register towards the end of the piece? If so, would it be alright to have a copy as well? I plan on buying it anyway if it's what I think it is. Thank you so much
> I got one ....interested, anyone ?

Gidon
(ool-182e60de.dyn.optonline.net)

nerv

Gidon
Re: violin solo music sheet   Monday, March 14, 2005 (5:10 p.m.)

my email is: nerv_0034@yahoo.com

> can anyone please send me by email the violin solo theme in the movie
> schindler's list? thanks very much!!

> my email is: nerv_0034@yahoo.com

Gidon
(ool-182e60de.dyn.optonline.net)

Gidon
Re: violin solo music sheet   Monday, March 14, 2005 (5:11 p.m.)

can someone please send me by email the violin solo theme in the movie schindler's list?

Thanks

my email is: vegdout@gmail.com

> can anyone please send me by email the violin solo theme in the movie
> schindler's list? thanks very much!!

> my email is: nerv_0034@yahoo.com

erica chen
(ca-bldwnprk-cuda2-c4a-180.arcdca.
adelphia.net)

nerv
Re: violin solo music sheet   Wednesday, September 7, 2005 (8:36 p.m.)

oh and can i get one too. i cant seem to get a hold of one.

won thomas
(adsl-65-43-216-176.dsl.bcvloh.ame
ritech.net)

nerv
Re: violin solo music sheet   Sunday, December 25, 2005 (8:09 a.m.)

> can anyone please send me by email the violin solo theme in the movie
> schindler's list? thanks very much!!

> my email is: nerv_0034@yahoo.com
if somebody has sent you the sheet music do you think that you could send me a copy of it also. I have lots of sheet music may be we could make a trade.Red Text

won thomas
(adsl-65-43-216-176.dsl.bcvloh.ame
ritech.net)

nerv
[red]Re: violin solo music sheet[red]   Sunday, December 25, 2005 (8:11 a.m.)

> can anyone please send me by email the violin solo theme in the movie
> schindler's list? thanks very much!!

> my email is: nerv_0034@yahoo.com
my email is zelleel@yahoo.com

Vic
(s01060001805f0063.vf.shawcable.ne
t)

nerv

Amanda V.
edith
Re: violin solo music sheet   Saturday, April 29, 2006 (9:25 p.m.)

> can anyone please send me by email the violin solo theme in the movie
> schindler's list? thanks very much!!

> my email is: nerv_0034@yahoo.com

mmm if anyone would be nice enough to send me a copy too i'll appreciate it very much, if not could you please tell me where i can get hold of this music thank you

My email address me: l3ontakun@gmail.com or victy35@hotmail.com

Amanda V.
(pool-71-118-235-191.lsanca.dsl-w.
verizon.net)

Vic

sandy
Re: violin solo music sheet *NM*   Monday, August 21, 2006 (7:37 p.m.)

sandy
(s01060011d8325045.vs.shawcable.ne
t)

Amanda V.

Teshanie
Re: violin solo music sheet   Thursday, September 21, 2006 (7:19 p.m.)

anyone have the sheet music?
would it be possible if I get a copy of the music as well? anyone?
it would be much appreciated!
Thanks.

Teshanie
(203.87.200.106)

sandy

rlyttle
Re: violin solo music sheet   Friday, December 8, 2006 (2:34 a.m.)

could someone send it to me too. pretty please... I'm begging you!
my email is bluet_fel@yahoo.com

rlyttle
(host86-132-4-232.range86-132.btce
ntralplus.com)

Teshanie

A.W
Re: violin solo music sheet   Tuesday, December 26, 2006 (1:12 p.m.)

> could someone send it to me too. pretty please... I'm begging you!
> my email is bluet_fel@yahoo.com

hey...id be really greatful if u could send me it too. I need a grade 7 piece for my exam in january and i would love to learn this piece thanks..my email is rlyttle@hotmail.co.uk

A.W
(125-238-90-146.broadband-telecom.
global-gateway.net.nz)

rlyttle
Re: violin solo music sheet   Tuesday, January 16, 2007 (8:46 p.m.)

> hey...id be really greatful if u could send me it too. I need a grade 7
> piece for my exam in january and i would love to learn this piece
> thanks..my email is rlyttle@hotmail.co.uk

ME TO PLEASE!!!!!,I Love THIS MUSIC!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!

I_really_dnt_no@hotmail.com

PLEASE PLEASE SEND ME A COPY!!

edith
(box.keila.edu.ee)

Vic

sinead
Re: violin solo music sheet   Sunday, February 4, 2007 (2:32 p.m.)
• Now Playing: radio

Hello,

Would anyone be so kind and also send this sheet music to me, my address is edith@dreamsgarden.net will be very grateful.

(Message edited on Sunday, February 4, 2007, at 2:33 p.m.)

sinead
(85.31.137.11)

edith
Re: violin solo music sheet   Monday, March 5, 2007 (7:21 a.m.)

hello would some one please send me the notes for the opening tune for the violin please

Alan
(2-128-16-190.fibertel.com.ar)

nerv
Re: violin solo music sheet   Friday, June 15, 2007 (9:00 p.m.)

Send me a copy too!, to mundoaparte.fotos@gmail.com