SUPPORT FILMTRACKS! CLICK HERE FIRST:
Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk
iTunes (U.S.)
Amazon.ca
Amazon.fr
eBay (U.S.)
Amazon.de
Amazon.es
Half.com
Glisten Effect
Editorial Reviews
Scoreboard Forum
Viewer Ratings
Composers
Awards
   NEWEST MAJOR REVIEWS:
     1. Incredibles 2
    2. Solo: A Star Wars Story
   3. Deadpool 2
  4. Avengers: Infinity War
 5. A Quiet Place
6. Ready Player One
   CURRENT MOST POPULAR REVIEWS:
         1. Star Wars: The Last Jedi
        2. Gladiator
       3. Blade Runner 2049
      4. Batman
     5. Thor: Ragnarok
    6. The Avengers
   7. Spider-Man: Homecoming
  8. Avatar
 9. Dunkirk
10. Phantom Thread
Home Page
Menu Options ▼
Comments about the soundtrack for Solo: A Star Wars Story (John Powell/John Williams)
Did Clemmenson leak semen when writing that fluff?

Furious Reader
(cpe-76-87-154-36.socal.res.rr.com)


  Responses to this Comment:
James K
Janso
William
Drew C.
Shane Spencer
Did Clemmenson leak semen when writing that fluff?   Friday, June 15, 2018 (4:15 p.m.) 

This review is fanboy fanaticism at its worst. Clemmenson gives five stars to almost all Star Wars scores just because they are Star Wars. Powell's music barely had any impact in the film, which was terrible anyway. Clemmenson ignores the obvious and his tastes are terrible. His butt ugly scrawny wife is evidence of that. His reviews are worse than Southall and that's saying something.


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


James K
(24-217-76-21.dhcp.stls.mo.charter
.com)

  In Response to:
Furious Reader
Re: Did Clemmenson leak semen when writing that fluff?   Friday, June 15, 2018 (6:34 p.m.) 
• Now Playing: Solo  

> This review is fanboy fanaticism at its worst. Clemmenson gives five stars
> to almost all Star Wars scores just because they are Star Wars. Powell's
> music barely had any impact in the film, which was terrible anyway.
> Clemmenson ignores the obvious and his tastes are terrible. His butt ugly
> scrawny wife is evidence of that. His reviews are worse than Southall and
> that's saying something.

YOUR obvious bias against Star Wars comes through a lot more than his supposedly for, since both here and for the other Disney Star Wars films, he's been pretty critical of the movies themselves. More importantly, appealing to misogyny and personal insults doesn't make your point any stronger. Clemmenson clearly goes into depth on why this soundtrack works; you offer no substantive dissent. Please ignore trash comments like this. If you like Williams's and Powell's style (and really you should smile ), you will absolutely love this soundtrack. IMO the film itself is pretty good and underrated too.


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Janso
(c-73-240-197-245.hsd1.or.comcast.
net)

  In Response to:
Furious Reader
Re: Did Clemmenson leak semen when writing that fluff?   Saturday, June 16, 2018 (7:16 a.m.) 

> This review is fanboy fanaticism at its worst. Clemmenson gives five stars
> to almost all Star Wars scores just because they are Star Wars. Powell's
> music barely had any impact in the film, which was terrible anyway.
> Clemmenson ignores the obvious and his tastes are terrible. His butt ugly
> scrawny wife is evidence of that. His reviews are worse than Southall and
> that's saying something.

The review is not completely without purpose. It teaches the world about personal failure. Clemmensen's failure, specifically.


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


William
<Send E-Mail>
(s010600fc8d430633.gv.shawcable.ne
t)

  In Response to:
Furious Reader
Re: Did Clemmenson leak semen when writing that fluff?   Saturday, June 16, 2018 (12:37 p.m.) 

> This review is fanboy fanaticism at its worst. Clemmenson gives five stars
> to almost all Star Wars scores just because they are Star Wars. Powell's
> music barely had any impact in the film, which was terrible anyway.
> Clemmenson ignores the obvious and his tastes are terrible. His butt ugly
> scrawny wife is evidence of that. His reviews are worse than Southall and
> that's saying something.

An obviously shit-headed opinion.



Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Drew C.
<Send E-Mail>
(65-78-116-182.s5556.c3-0.tlg-cbr3
.atw-tlg.pa.cable.rcncustomer
.com)
Profile Picture
  In Response to:
Furious Reader
Re: Did Clemmenson leak semen when writing that fluff?   Saturday, June 16, 2018 (9:09 p.m.) 

> This review is fanboy fanaticism at its worst. Clemmenson gives five stars
> to almost all Star Wars scores just because they are Star Wars. Powell's
> music barely had any impact in the film, which was terrible anyway.
> Clemmenson ignores the obvious and his tastes are terrible. His butt ugly
> scrawny wife is evidence of that. His reviews are worse than Southall and
> that's saying something.

People usually don't leak semen when listening to music. Maybe it's normal for you because you obviously own Bruno Costa's invention and have his book pre-ordered.



Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Shane Spencer
<Send E-Mail>
(75-111-246-131.lbbkcmtk04.res.dyn
.suddenlink.net)

  In Response to:
Furious Reader
Re: Did Clemmenson leak semen when writing that fluff?   Wednesday, July 4, 2018 (3:15 p.m.) 

> This review is fanboy fanaticism at its worst. Clemmenson gives five stars
> to almost all Star Wars scores just because they are Star Wars. Powell's
> music barely had any impact in the film, which was terrible anyway.
> Clemmenson ignores the obvious and his tastes are terrible. His butt ugly
> scrawny wife is evidence of that. His reviews are worse than Southall and
> that's saying something.

Ad hominem much?? anyhow, every word you just said was wrong lol



Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display



Copyright © 1998-2018, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.
The reviews and other textual content contained on the filmtracks.com site may not be published, broadcast,
rewritten or redistributed without the prior written authority of Christian Clemmensen at Filmtracks Publications. Scoreboard created 7/24/98 and last updated 4/25/15.