1. Jurassic World
        2. Willow
       3. The Land Before Time
      4. Glory
     5. Legends of the Fall
  8. The Legend of Zorro
10. The Amazing Spider-Man
Comments about the soundtrack for Spider-Man (Danny Elfman)
Spiderman 2 Trailer Music

(vpn238b.rzuser.uni-heidelberg.de)

Ramin
Jonathan Davies
Jonathan Davies
Adam
Anonymous
FREAKAZOID
Matt
Full DVD
Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Wednesday, May 5, 2004 (4:20 a.m.)

Does anyone know the music they play in the Spiderman 2 Trailer?
Thx a lot,

Hannah
zavee
deacon
bookman
charles lin
Rob
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Thursday, May 27, 2004 (9:00 a.m.)

I have the audio of the song "Lacrimosa" that they play at the last half of the Spiderman 2 trailer and i will have it up on Kazza asap. Email me if you want it, or if you have a link i can post it at so everyone can get to it.

Steve
(cache-dtc-ab13.proxy.aol.com)

Eidan
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Monday, June 7, 2004 (12:57 a.m.)

I absolutly love the trailor music on Spiderman 2. Its the Part when it flashes "Hero" and other things like that on the screen. im a manager at a movie theatre here in Phoenix and every time i hear that trailer i run in the theatre and listen to the music. its soo great. If anyone gets the title and whatever so i can look it up on kazaa please email it to me. i would greatly appreciate it. My email address is ScubaSteve17@aol.com . i went on kazaa and looked up "Lacrimosa" and it pulled up many different audio tracks. does anyone know what track it is? thanks so much!!!!

Eidan
(blk2-237-137.eastlink.ca)

Steve

Melissa
Goomba
Audra
Brandon
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Tuesday, June 8, 2004 (5:40 p.m.)

I have an MP3 of this music...as well as Gothic Power from the Lord of the Rings trailer (no tthe fuzzy version, but a rip from the trailer with the voices extracted) the ALien Ressurection trailer, Pirates of the Caribbean, and more! If anyone's interested...email me!

Melissa
(c-24-10-138-105.client.comcast.ne
t)

Eidan

Jake
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Saturday, June 12, 2004 (6:30 p.m.)

What is the song called?!!!! I'm dying to get it!!! It's been in my head ever since I saw the commercial for Spiderman 2!!!! Could someone please tell me what the title of the song is so I can download it! Thanks!

Jake
(ip68-230-231-4.no.no.cox.net)

Melissa

bob
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Tuesday, June 15, 2004 (5:05 p.m.)

I think it's called "Lacrimosa" by Imediate Music. They spe#####e in Music for T.V. and Movies. Unfortunately they do not specialize in making their music public.... tho I heard something about a CD comming out soon.

bob
(modemcable216.214-37-24.mc.videot
ron.ca)

Jake

jK
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Tuesday, June 29, 2004 (6:34 p.m.)

please send it to mr_furby@hotmail.com thank you!

jK
(lsanca2-ar29-4-62-247-251.lsanca2
.dsl-verizon.net)

bob

Theresa
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Thursday, July 1, 2004 (11:27 p.m.)

Can you send it to me? THanks. Thanx

Theresa
(12-223-48-251.client.insightbb.co

jK

Odom
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Friday, July 2, 2004 (10:27 p.m.)

> Can you send it to me? THanks. Thanx

yeah, I'd really like to have it also. Thanks!! T.

Odom
(host81-153-184-122.range81-153.bt
centralplus.com)

Theresa

Com_Rider
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Saturday, July 3, 2004 (8:08 a.m.)

> yeah, I'd really like to have it also. Thanks!! T.

Could you send it to me as well please, I was looking for that music for ages!!!

thanx m8

Com_Rider
(host186-38.pool8250.interbusiness
.it)

Odom

Dave
Ash
gldnbomb12
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Saturday, July 3, 2004 (2:05 p.m.)

Please, mail Lacrimosa to me too, thanks, thanks a lot!!

com_rider@bonbon.net

Dave
(54.246.203.62.cust.bluewin.ch)

Com_Rider

Mat Hodgson
Raid Baker
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Saturday, July 3, 2004 (3:46 p.m.)

Could you send me Lacrimosa too, plz?

Mat Hodgson
(news.mtvne.com)

Dave

Bela
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Friday, October 15, 2004 (8:36 a.m.)

Please can someone send it me too?

also who is the composer/performer?

Bela
(82.141.138.2)

Mat Hodgson
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Thursday, October 28, 2004 (3:21 p.m.)

> Please can someone send it me too?

> also who is the composer/performer?

Is this good for you: http://www.spyder-25.com/music.asp?sec=movie2

Raid Baker
(cpc3-burn1-4-0-cust173.manc.cable
.ntl.com)

Dave
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Tuesday, November 22, 2005 (12:09 p.m.)

> Could you send me Lacrimosa too, plz?

Hi. Would be really great if you could send me the clip too at raidbaker@hotmail.com. Thanks

Ash
(cache-dtc-ab15.proxy.aol.com)

Com_Rider
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Tuesday, July 6, 2004 (12:36 p.m.)

Can someone please email me the song ...maybe in Musicmatch form???

If it's not to much trouble!! Thanks a bunch!!!!!!

gldnbomb12
(cache-dtc-ad11.proxy.aol.com)

Com_Rider
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Monday, September 27, 2004 (5:57 p.m.)

I would like lacrimosa to please.

Goomba
(alb-24-92-56-249.nycap.rr.com)

Eidan
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Wednesday, June 30, 2004 (9:05 p.m.)

> I have an MP3 of this music...as well as Gothic Power from the Lord of the
> Rings trailer (no tthe fuzzy version, but a rip from the trailer with the
> voices extracted) the ALien Ressurection trailer, Pirates of the
> Caribbean, and more! If anyone's interested...email me!

I'd love the Spiderman 2 trailer music. Thanks!

Audra
(pcp06935338pcs.nrockv01.md.comcas
t.net)

Eidan
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Sunday, July 11, 2004 (10:02 p.m.)

> I have an MP3 of this music...as well as Gothic Power from the Lord of the
> Rings trailer (no tthe fuzzy version, but a rip from the trailer with the
> voices extracted) the ALien Ressurection trailer, Pirates of the
> Caribbean, and more! If anyone's interested...email me!

OOOO! OOOOOOOOO! ME ME ME!! i WANT it!! YAY!
Audraniac@aol.com
sank ya much

Brandon
(chfw.apgea.army.mil)

Eidan
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Tuesday, July 13, 2004 (11:36 a.m.)

> I have an MP3 of this music...as well as Gothic Power from the Lord of the
> Rings trailer (no tthe fuzzy version, but a rip from the trailer with the
> voices extracted) the ALien Ressurection trailer, Pirates of the
> Caribbean, and more! If anyone's interested...email me!

can you please send it to bdusick1@aol.com

TeK
(dhcp-0-4f-4e-e-19-d1.cpe.mountain
cable.net)

Alex
Jose Martija
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Wednesday, June 16, 2004 (6:52 p.m.)

ty_kosterewa@hotmail.com

Alex
(cache-mtc-ab16.proxy.aol.com)

TeK
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Wednesday, June 16, 2004 (9:19 p.m.)

> ty_kosterewa@hotmail.com
devilboy1225@yahoo.com

Jose Martija
(red-corb1-2003825-252.telnor.net)

TeK
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Tuesday, June 22, 2004 (11:13 a.m.)

> ty_kosterewa@hotmail.com

My email is martija@flashmail.com

Garik Sideblade
(adsl-195-112.37-151.net24.it)

Jay
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Wednesday, June 23, 2004 (2:39 p.m.)

Thx!!!!

garik_sideblade@yahoo.it

i love it!!

Victor Lunde
(dsl-201-128-228-158.prod-infinitu
m.com.mx)

Victor Lunde
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Friday, June 25, 2004 (11:30 a.m.)

Thanks a bunch!!!

I realy love the music of the trailer, i will thank you all my life if you send me the track.

Thank you again.

Victor Lunde
(dsl-201-128-228-158.prod-infinitu
m.com.mx)

Victor Lunde
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Friday, June 25, 2004 (11:31 a.m.)

lundenur@yahoo.com

> Thanks a bunch!!!

> I realy love the music of the trailer, i will thank you all my life if you
> send me the track.

> Thank you again.

Polar
(216-24-100-229.access.naxs.com)

Jay
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Saturday, June 26, 2004 (11:06 p.m.)

could you email me the file at polar1981@yahoo.com thanks

Johnson
(210-244-99-205.adsl.dynamic.seed.
net.tw)

JD Fowler
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Sunday, June 27, 2004 (7:34 a.m.)

> everyone can get to it.

I really love that music!!!
When I heard that Immediate Music won't have the Lacrimosa public I was so so so dissappionted!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU AND AGAIN, THANK YOU!!!

JD Fowler
(adsl-155-215-213.owb.bellsouth.ne
t)

Johnson
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Monday, July 17, 2006 (10:30 p.m.)

Can u send me "Lacrimosa" from
>the last half of Spider-Man 2
>trailer. I cant find it any
>where else.
>Plase send it to yautja@bellsouth.net or jd_the_yautja@yahoo.com

mehe
(dsl81-215-31116.adsl.ttnet.net.tr)

James
Jim
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Wednesday, June 30, 2004 (3:52 a.m.)

> everyone can get to it.

please , could you send me,too
thanks
mtngndz@yahoo.com

James
(rdu57-47-246.nc.rr.com)

mehe
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Wednesday, June 30, 2004 (3:56 a.m.)

Has someone posted a link to this yet? I searched Kazaa but all the many hits for lacrimosa are the classical piece or some weird goth chanting, lol.

Jim
(d5e047aa.kabel.telenet.be)
mehe
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Monday, July 12, 2004 (2:30 p.m.)

> please , could you send me,too
thanks
mtngndz@yahoo.com
Hi can you please send it to JimmyBertels@hotmail.com too ??
THANKS ALOT !!!!!!!!!!!

levi
(47.chicago-01rh15-16rt.il.dial-ac
cess.att.net)

ajantic1987
Mike
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music email   Wednesday, June 30, 2004 (4:29 a.m.)

> everyone can get to it.

thanks for your help. could you please send the lacrimosa track to strongman38@hotmail.com . thank you very much

ajantic1987
(oqvo7m.cm.chello.no)

levi
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music email   Friday, July 2, 2004 (6:36 a.m.)

Could you please send me the track?

morten_solber@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Mike
(cache-mtc-ab16.proxy.aol.com)

levi
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music email   Sunday, July 4, 2004 (2:43 p.m.)

could you please send the song to either superrockstar4@yahoo.com and schmitzmt@aol.com. Thanks alot.

Nick Wood
(avelizy-152-1-49-54.w82-120.abo.w
anadoo.fr)

hochi
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Thursday, July 1, 2004 (1:02 p.m.)

> everyone can get to it.

Hey do you think you could email the song to gga03nw@sheffield.ac.uk i would really appreciate it! Thankyou! Nick

hochi
(pd9eb3f4e.dip.t-dialin.net)

Nick Wood
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Sunday, July 4, 2004 (4:46 a.m.)

> everyone can get to it.

finally i found one who has it!!

please mail it to me ! :X - Hochura@gmx.de

jk
(lsanca2-ar29-4-62-247-251.lsanca2
.dsl-verizon.net)

Jay
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Thursday, July 1, 2004 (11:24 p.m.)

Can u email me? Thanx.

Park
(clt74-13-224.carolina.rr.com)

Jay
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Friday, July 2, 2004 (12:27 p.m.)

> everyone can get to it.

Could you e-mail one to me at fishswmrun429@mailpuppy.com?

Thanks

ramius
(pd9e09396.dip.t-dialin.net)

Jay
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Sunday, July 4, 2004 (7:04 a.m.)

hi

please send me the lacrimosa song of the spiderman 2 trailer if you have.
thank you very much.

Peter Skyrme
(82-38-47-252.cable.ubr03.brad.blu
eyonder.co.uk)

Jay
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Thursday, July 8, 2004 (10:02 a.m.)

Hi does anyone have a copy of this track (Lacrimosa - Immediate Music) thats longer than 38 seconds. If so could somebody sent it to me.

Cheers

Xavier
(80.58.17.235.proxycache.rima-tde.
net)

Jay
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Sunday, July 11, 2004 (7:18 a.m.)

> everyone can get to it.

Please, send me the song to japaworld@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Mo
(host81-152-32-182.range81-152.btc
entralplus.com)

Jay
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Tuesday, July 13, 2004 (9:53 a.m.)

> everyone can get to it.

can I bother you for the clip too?

freshball@hotmail.com

Thanks

Amina
(chfw.apgea.army.mil)

Magic
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Tuesday, July 13, 2004 (11:36 a.m.)

> everyone can get to it.

Hi, Please send me the audio of Lacrimosa. Thanks so much.

Magic
(pcp491906pcs.nash01.tn.comcast.ne
t)

Amina
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Saturday, November 13, 2004 (9:19 p.m.)

Please send a copy to mcadet24@hotmail.com. Thank you.

T
(66-188-126-108.mad.wi.charter.com)

spider man
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Friday, July 16, 2004 (2:58 p.m.)

> everyone can get to it.

Please send the "Lacrimosa" song to me at cyberspaz@basketballsucks.com
thanks

spider man
(c-24-118-240-65.mn.client2.attbi.
com)

T
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Saturday, July 17, 2004 (3:31 p.m.)

I don't have a copy of the song, please DON'T email me a copy. I will actually find it on my own.

TRY IT!!!

Ricky
(pool-209-158-200-110.rich.east.ve
rizon.net)

Jay
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Wednesday, August 4, 2004 (12:57 p.m.)

Could someone pllllease send me the song? My friend and I have been seraching for it for a long time! Thanks so much!!

Broox
(4.14.227.35)

Jay
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Thursday, August 5, 2004 (11:00 a.m.)

sweet man if you have it in MP3 format could you send it to me? that would be awsome!

Spidey
(ip68-99-224-248.ph.ph.cox.net)

Jay
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Friday, August 6, 2004 (2:18 p.m.)

Do you know where I can get the ENTIRE song? Not just the last 40 seconds or so? Who's the artist?

Hannah
(host217-44-116-127.range217-44.bt
centralplus.com)

Jay
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Saturday, August 7, 2004 (3:14 p.m.)

> everyone can get to it.

Could you send it to me please?! hannahpatricia@hotmail.com

zavee
(not-exist.net)

Jay
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Monday, August 16, 2004 (10:21 a.m.)

Could you send it to me please?! zavee@o2.pl
thanks

deacon
(209.81.116.183)

Jay
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Monday, December 6, 2004 (1:08 a.m.)

> everyone can get to it.

hello i have been searching forever for that song. so if you wouldn't mind, could you send it to me. deaconjackal@hotmail.com thanx

bookman
(cpe00c049e52423-cm014400122345.cp
e.net.cable.rogers.com)

Jay
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Friday, December 10, 2004 (10:57 p.m.)

Could you send it to me too please, if it isn't a bother?
bookman101@hotmail.com

charles lin
(c-24-6-97-176.hsd1.ca.comcast.net)

Jay
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Friday, May 5, 2006 (3:24 p.m.)

> everyone can get to it.

Seems like I am a little bit late. If Anyone is still reading this and have the "Lacrimosa" by Immediate Music. could you send it to renailucd@yahoo.com? Thank you very much.

Rob
(ip70-186-104-167.ma.dl.cox.net)

Jay
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Saturday, June 3, 2006 (6:11 p.m.)

> I have the audio of the song "Lacrimosa" that they play at the > last half of the Spiderman 2 trailer and i will have it up on Kazza asap. > Email me if you want it, or if you have a link i can post it at so > everyone can get to it. Could you send it to rbmoody@cox-internet.com ? Thanks a bunch!

Ramin
(ip68-104-58-7.lv.lv.cox.net)

Felix
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Saturday, May 29, 2004 (1:59 p.m.)

the music in the second half of the trailer is by an
independent music coorporation(figures, huh) named
Immediate Music. THEY DON'T SELL THEIR MUSIC TO THE PUBLIC.
ONLY TO MOVIE PRODUCTION STUDIOS.;8|

yes, yes......grab your copies of "1984" we're almost there.

Jonathan Davies
(host213.137.0.190.manx.net)

Felix
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Sunday, June 13, 2004 (6:58 a.m.)

I read somewhere it's on Immediate's new album 'THEMES FOR ORCHESTRA AND CHORUS' available to buy now.

Jonathan Davies
(host213.137.0.190.manx.net)

Felix
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Monday, June 14, 2004 (4:54 p.m.)

Immediate has plans to release their music commerically, and the trailer music will also feature on the Spiderman 2 soundtrack! YAY )

Adam
(allptrs.eq.edu.au)

Felix
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Tuesday, July 13, 2004 (6:33 p.m.)

If it isn't too much trouble, could it be sent to my email? Thanks for your generous support.
Regards, Adam

Anonymous
(207-108-215-242.tukw.qwest.net)

Felix
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Thursday, December 30, 2004 (1:28 p.m.)

> Does anyone know the music they play in the Spiderman 2 Trailer?
Thx a
> lot,
It's called Lacrimosa.

FREAKAZOID
(dsl-220-253-64-58.nsw.netspace.ne
t.au)

Felix
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Wednesday, January 25, 2006 (2:25 a.m.)

> Does anyone know the music they play in the Spiderman 2 Trailer?
Thx a
> lot,
Felix
THANX HEAPS ANONYMOUS...I TYPED THAT IN LIMWIRE AND IT CAME STRAIGHT UP...IVE BEEN LOOKIN FOR IT FOR AGES, THANX HEAPS.

Matt
(208.9.118.110)

Felix
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Friday, March 31, 2006 (2:46 p.m.)

Does anyone know what song was on the Spiderman(2 I think) commercials, it was a rock song and had the lyrics "Burn Baby Burn!" I haven't been able to find it.

Full DVD
(124.157.204.19)

illuminati
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Tuesday, January 16, 2007 (6:36 a.m.)

Spiderman 2 you can Download ( Full DVD )

at http://www.themoviedownloads.net

Easy Step

1. Join
2. Search your movie
3. Download & Enjoy

illuminati
(212.185.40.92)

Full DVD
Re: Spiderman 2 Trailer Music   Wednesday, October 8, 2008 (8:02 a.m.)

No offense, but you guys are really daft!

You have the name of the song and the artist. Just google it and download it yourself. It takes 2 minutes!

Instead, you plaster your e-mail address on the web and wonder why you get "how 2 enlarge your penis" mails.

Good Lord!

I guess it's true what they say: "The secret to wealth is to make use of other people's uselessness"

Tell you what! If you're too useless to search Google, e-mail me and I'll send you the song for a fee...

Copyright © 1998-2015, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.
Filmtracks takes no responsibility for any offense or mental trauma caused by this forum. Behold the Scoreboard motto to better understand why this party is relentlessly trolled.