Comments about the soundtrack for Spider-Man (Danny Elfman)

Edit | Delete
Re: This score rocks!
• Posted by: Jon   <Send E-Mail>
• Date: Friday, February 2, 2007, at 6:55 p.m.
• IP Address: ool-4575c6b4.dyn.optonline.net
• In Response to: Re: This score rocks! (Pudgy)
• Now Playing: Spider-man 2

> Like I told you in the Spider-Man 2 "threads" No. After your
> less than disrepectful attitude which I didn't like you aren't going to
> get them.

Oh snap I just felt horrable for what I said, oh my god, I so regret that comment becuase I really wanted the complete score, and now I ruined it!

I was a little shocked and mad that you had the complete score!

I have been researching the music for an entire year and I'm still looking! I'm so terribly, horrably, and very very sorry, more than sorry

It's just I am a huge fan of Danny elfman's music!

I have a 35 second sample of "Runaway train Part I and Demonstration" but I would LOVE TO HAVE the complete score!

I know my coment was disresctfull and rude, and I'm sorry I cursed. Not my thing to do.

I was so shocked and suprised and yet mad b/c you had the whole list of every single scene in the film.

I love the movie/music a lot.

Please forgive my disresctfull,rude comment.

Please, please forgive me.

I'm so deseperate for the Complete Score!

Please!

I know I screwed up and I will NEVER write that again!

Just please,plase,please tell me where you got the complete score from!

HUGE FAN OF DANNY ELFMAN

Please

I'm very sorry!!

All I want is the complete score!

Very badly!

Very very sorry!

-Jon

Comments in this Thread:     Expand >>
  • This score rocks!  (12549 views)
       Pudgy - Saturday, November 25, 2006, at 10:36 p.m.
    •    Pudgy is an asshole!  (11580 views)
         Jon - Wednesday, April 4, 2007, at 6:33 p.m.
    •    Re: This score rocks!  (11461 views)
         J.D - Friday, February 23, 2007, at 4:23 p.m.
    •    Re: This score rocks!  (11769 views)
         Jon - Wednesday, January 24, 2007, at 3:32 p.m.
      •    Re: This score rocks!  (11761 views)
           Pudgy - Sunday, January 28, 2007, at 7:06 p.m.
        •      Re: This score rocks!  (11809 views)    We're Here
             Jon - Friday, February 2, 2007, at 6:55 p.m.
          •    Sorry  (11539 views)
               Jon - Thursday, March 22, 2007, at 4:30 p.m.
            •    Re: Sorry  (11571 views)
                 Callum - Monday, March 26, 2007, at 3:15 p.m.
              •    Re: Sorry  (11537 views)
                   You're an idiot - Tuesday, April 3, 2007, at 9:32 a.m.
                •    Re: Sorry  (11383 views)
                     Jon - Tuesday, April 3, 2007, at 11:00 a.m.
                  •    Re: Sorry  (11553 views)
                       You're an idiot - Tuesday, April 3, 2007, at 12:37 p.m.
                    •    Your the idiot  (11627 views)
                         Jon - Wednesday, April 4, 2007, at 11:29 a.m.
                      •    Re: Your the idiot  (11523 views)
                           Callum - Monday, April 16, 2007, at 6:57 a.m.
                        •    Re: Your the idiot  (11483 views)
                             Jon - Tuesday, April 17, 2007, at 1:51 p.m.
                          •    Re: Your the idiot  (11391 views)
                               Callum - Tuesday, April 17, 2007, at 1:58 p.m.
                            •    Re: Your the idiot  (11474 views)
                                 Jon - Tuesday, April 17, 2007, at 3:12 p.m.
                              •    Re: Your the idiot  (11576 views)
                                   Jon - Friday, May 4, 2007, at 12:53 p.m.
                                •    Re: Your the idiot  (11395 views)
                                     Big Time Yanker - Wednesday, April 2, 2008, at 9:02 a.m.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.