1. Captain Marvel
  4. Aquaman
 5. Spider-Man: Into Spider-Verse
6. Bumblebee
     5. How to Train Your Dragon
   7. First Man
 9. Justice League
Comments about the soundtrack for Spider-Man (Danny Elfman)

Edit | Delete
Your the idiot
• Posted by: Jon   <Send E-Mail>
• Date: Wednesday, April 4, 2007, at 11:29 a.m.
• IP Address: ool-4575c6b4.dyn.optonline.net
• In Response to: Re: Sorry (You're an idiot)

> So what if I just called myself fat? Do you really think I give a f*cking
> damn? No I don't think so.

> I am not going to tell you where the hell I got the scores so you just
> might as well quit. You're beating a dead horse here.

> So I'll say it again, go to hell and kiss my white fat ass you sorry
> obsessed sad little man.

> Sh*t I don't even know why I continue to waste my f*cking time responding
> to your sorry little ass. Bye bye retard.

You are a f*cking dick you ass n*ger! I said I wasn't obessed with this score you idiot! And you can go to h*ll and kiss my white a** you ugly fat steaming of rotten sh*t ready to burn to h*ll! I'll find this score and shove it in yoyr fat steaming pile of fat, sliming, greety, nogood pile of sh*t!

Suck my white a*ss you f*king! D*ck!

Bye bye douche bag!

tell your mom I said f*ck off n*gger!

Comments in this Thread:     Expand >>
  • This score rocks!  (12676 views)
       Pudgy - Saturday, November 25, 2006, at 10:36 p.m.
    •    Pudgy is an asshole!  (11689 views)
         Jon - Wednesday, April 4, 2007, at 6:33 p.m.
    •    Re: This score rocks!  (11568 views)
         J.D - Friday, February 23, 2007, at 4:23 p.m.
    •    Re: This score rocks!  (11876 views)
         Jon - Wednesday, January 24, 2007, at 3:32 p.m.
      •    Re: This score rocks!  (11868 views)
           Pudgy - Sunday, January 28, 2007, at 7:06 p.m.
        •    Re: This score rocks!  (11916 views)
             Jon - Friday, February 2, 2007, at 6:55 p.m.
          •    Sorry  (11648 views)
               Jon - Thursday, March 22, 2007, at 4:30 p.m.
            •    Re: Sorry  (11677 views)
                 Callum - Monday, March 26, 2007, at 3:15 p.m.
              •    Re: Sorry  (11647 views)
                   You're an idiot - Tuesday, April 3, 2007, at 9:32 a.m.
                •    Re: Sorry  (11492 views)
                     Jon - Tuesday, April 3, 2007, at 11:00 a.m.
                  •    Re: Sorry  (11659 views)
                       You're an idiot - Tuesday, April 3, 2007, at 12:37 p.m.
                    •      Your the idiot  (11736 views)    We're Here
                         Jon - Wednesday, April 4, 2007, at 11:29 a.m.
                      •    Re: Your the idiot  (11629 views)
                           Callum - Monday, April 16, 2007, at 6:57 a.m.
                        •    Re: Your the idiot  (11590 views)
                             Jon - Tuesday, April 17, 2007, at 1:51 p.m.
                          •    Re: Your the idiot  (11499 views)
                               Callum - Tuesday, April 17, 2007, at 1:58 p.m.
                            •    Re: Your the idiot  (11582 views)
                                 Jon - Tuesday, April 17, 2007, at 3:12 p.m.
                              •    Re: Your the idiot  (11686 views)
                                   Jon - Friday, May 4, 2007, at 12:53 p.m.
                                •    Re: Your the idiot  (11508 views)
                                     Big Time Yanker - Wednesday, April 2, 2008, at 9:02 a.m.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.