Comments about the soundtrack for Spider-Man (Danny Elfman)

Edit | Delete
Re: Your the idiot
• Posted by: Jon   <Send E-Mail>
• Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2007, at 1:51 p.m.
• IP Address: ool-4575c6b4.dyn.optonline.net
• In Response to: Re: Your the idiot (Callum)

> You're both racists. People like you make me sick. I felt sorry for Jon
> but if he's going to be a racist I ain't gonna. But pudgy you are even
> worse, you haven't got the scores, you have nothing. You sit on your
> computer all day making up bollocks to give you a twisted sense of power
> because noone respects you in the real world. Punk.

I'm NOT a racist I was just trying to take revenge on Pudgy b/c hes a greety dick who needs to get a life! I'm a good person but when someone pisses me off I take back revenge! So please don't think that I'm trying a racist here. I not. I was trying to say bad words to get the bad stuff he said to me back to him.

P.S - I'm sorry bout that and I really don't wanna listen to Pudgy's fat , ugly, steaming pile of drek! So don't listen to him. I got the complete scores now and if you want them than I'd be happy to tell you where to find the complete score from.

Comments in this Thread:     Expand >>
  • This score rocks!  (12560 views)
       Pudgy - Saturday, November 25, 2006, at 10:36 p.m.
    •    Pudgy is an asshole!  (11591 views)
         Jon - Wednesday, April 4, 2007, at 6:33 p.m.
    •    Re: This score rocks!  (11472 views)
         J.D - Friday, February 23, 2007, at 4:23 p.m.
    •    Re: This score rocks!  (11781 views)
         Jon - Wednesday, January 24, 2007, at 3:32 p.m.
      •    Re: This score rocks!  (11774 views)
           Pudgy - Sunday, January 28, 2007, at 7:06 p.m.
        •    Re: This score rocks!  (11820 views)
             Jon - Friday, February 2, 2007, at 6:55 p.m.
          •    Sorry  (11551 views)
               Jon - Thursday, March 22, 2007, at 4:30 p.m.
            •    Re: Sorry  (11582 views)
                 Callum - Monday, March 26, 2007, at 3:15 p.m.
              •    Re: Sorry  (11550 views)
                   You're an idiot - Tuesday, April 3, 2007, at 9:32 a.m.
                •    Re: Sorry  (11394 views)
                     Jon - Tuesday, April 3, 2007, at 11:00 a.m.
                  •    Re: Sorry  (11565 views)
                       You're an idiot - Tuesday, April 3, 2007, at 12:37 p.m.
                    •    Your the idiot  (11639 views)
                         Jon - Wednesday, April 4, 2007, at 11:29 a.m.
                      •    Re: Your the idiot  (11535 views)
                           Callum - Monday, April 16, 2007, at 6:57 a.m.
                        •      Re: Your the idiot  (11496 views)    We're Here
                             Jon - Tuesday, April 17, 2007, at 1:51 p.m.
                          •    Re: Your the idiot  (11403 views)
                               Callum - Tuesday, April 17, 2007, at 1:58 p.m.
                            •    Re: Your the idiot  (11486 views)
                                 Jon - Tuesday, April 17, 2007, at 3:12 p.m.
                              •    Re: Your the idiot  (11587 views)
                                   Jon - Friday, May 4, 2007, at 12:53 p.m.
                                •    Re: Your the idiot  (11406 views)
                                     Big Time Yanker - Wednesday, April 2, 2008, at 9:02 a.m.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.