1. Incredibles 2
       3. Blade Runner 2049
     5. Thor: Ragnarok
    6. The Avengers
   7. Spider-Man: Homecoming
 9. Dunkirk
10. Phantom Thread
Comments about the soundtrack for Spider-Man (Danny Elfman)

Edit | Delete
Re: Your the idiot
• Posted by: Big Time Yanker
• Date: Wednesday, April 2, 2008, at 9:02 a.m.
• IP Address: 64-194-216-170.wcg.net
• In Response to: Re: Your the idiot (Jon)

> wow this is a complete waste of time. I am sorry that everyone has to read
> this. Pudgy is an absolute bitch! He can die and burn to hell and I don't
> give a crap about him. His family can go down with his sorry, fat, usless
> piece of drek! I finally got what I need and I'm sorry everyone has to
> read this and look at Filmtracks as a arguing site. So everyone lets
> forget about that dumb argument and drop the subject here.

> Go see Spider-Man 3! Cuz that film might hit the blockbuster hard!

------------------------------------------------
WTF? This is so retarted. 2 nerds fighting over a score album.
Pudgy is a dick and Jon is overwhelmed.

PERSONALLY, I LOVED POSTING AS BOTH PEOPLE AND HAVING A PRETEND ARGUMENT WITH MYSELF!

I also personally think that Jon was "Too" overwhelmed to hear about the complete score and actually took it the wtong way, so he jumped up and wrote back in a rude way. Trust me I think he was too overwhelmed by the "No u can't have this" thing and got a lil over hand. But let Jon have his reason why he did that comment I think thats the true reason.

I have the full score too and it's cool. I hope both of them learned a lesson on NOT being too overwlhmed or dumb or rude again.

TTYL

PS: You can say that I'm on this site a lot, call me the BIG MUSIC GUY (LOL) - I HAVE A HUGE COCK!

Comments in this Thread:     Expand >>
  • This score rocks!  (12402 views)
       Pudgy - Saturday, November 25, 2006, at 10:36 p.m.
    •    Pudgy is an asshole!  (11452 views)
         Jon - Wednesday, April 4, 2007, at 6:33 p.m.
    •    Re: This score rocks!  (11333 views)
         J.D - Friday, February 23, 2007, at 4:23 p.m.
    •    Re: This score rocks!  (11639 views)
         Jon - Wednesday, January 24, 2007, at 3:32 p.m.
      •    Re: This score rocks!  (11632 views)
           Pudgy - Sunday, January 28, 2007, at 7:06 p.m.
        •    Re: This score rocks!  (11678 views)
             Jon - Friday, February 2, 2007, at 6:55 p.m.
          •    Sorry  (11412 views)
               Jon - Thursday, March 22, 2007, at 4:30 p.m.
            •    Re: Sorry  (11443 views)
                 Callum - Monday, March 26, 2007, at 3:15 p.m.
              •    Re: Sorry  (11408 views)
                   You're an idiot - Tuesday, April 3, 2007, at 9:32 a.m.
                •    Re: Sorry  (11254 views)
                     Jon - Tuesday, April 3, 2007, at 11:00 a.m.
                  •    Re: Sorry  (11428 views)
                       You're an idiot - Tuesday, April 3, 2007, at 12:37 p.m.
                    •    Your the idiot  (11496 views)
                         Jon - Wednesday, April 4, 2007, at 11:29 a.m.
                      •    Re: Your the idiot  (11391 views)
                           Callum - Monday, April 16, 2007, at 6:57 a.m.
                        •    Re: Your the idiot  (11356 views)
                             Jon - Tuesday, April 17, 2007, at 1:51 p.m.
                          •    Re: Your the idiot  (11261 views)
                               Callum - Tuesday, April 17, 2007, at 1:58 p.m.
                            •    Re: Your the idiot  (11345 views)
                                 Jon - Tuesday, April 17, 2007, at 3:12 p.m.
                              •    Re: Your the idiot  (11450 views)
                                   Jon - Friday, May 4, 2007, at 12:53 p.m.
                                •      Re: Your the idiot  (11251 views)    We're Here
                                     Big Time Yanker - Wednesday, April 2, 2008, at 9:02 a.m.