Comments about the soundtrack for Spider-Man 2 (Danny Elfman)

Edit | Delete
Re: This score rocks!
• Posted by: Jon   <Send E-Mail>
• Date: Monday, March 12, 2007, at 5:05 p.m.
• IP Address: ool-4575c6b4.dyn.optonline.net
• In Response to: Re: This score rocks! (You're dumb)

> You want to be a film director and you're crying about not getting your
> way? I work in the film industry. You'd last 2min.

Excuse me but I'm not crying bout NOT getting my way. Besides I have a great idead for my films in the future. I'll be a great director. And I'm not crying about the complete score. I just got a little angry that someone had it thats all. I'm not crying or getting pissed.

Comments in this Thread:     Expand >>
  • This score rocks!  (4004 views)
       Pudgy - Saturday, November 25, 2006, at 10:42 p.m.
    •    Re: This score rocks!  (3779 views)
         Robert - Friday, February 9, 2007, at 12:40 p.m.
    •    Re: This score rocks!  (3802 views)
         Jon - Sunday, January 21, 2007, at 6:34 p.m.
      •    Re: This score rocks!  (3890 views)
           Pudgy - Saturday, January 27, 2007, at 10:18 a.m.
        •    Re: This score rocks!  (3926 views)
             Jon - Friday, February 2, 2007, at 5:40 p.m.
          •    Re: This score rocks!  (3948 views)
               Pudgy - Sunday, February 4, 2007, at 11:07 a.m.
            •    Re: This score rocks!  (3847 views)
                 Jon - Wednesday, February 7, 2007, at 2:04 p.m.
              •    Re: This score rocks!  (3841 views)
                   Jon - Thursday, February 8, 2007, at 2:59 p.m.
                •    Re: This score rocks!  (3610 views)
                     You're dumb - Monday, March 12, 2007, at 12:33 p.m.
                  •      Re: This score rocks!  (3767 views)    We're Here
                       Jon - Monday, March 12, 2007, at 5:05 p.m.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.