1. Incredibles 2
       3. Blade Runner 2049
     5. Thor: Ragnarok
    6. The Avengers
   7. Spider-Man: Homecoming
 9. Dunkirk
10. Phantom Thread
Comments about the soundtrack for Spider-Man 2 (Danny Elfman)
I would like to ask once again

(ool-4575c6b4.dyn.optonline.net)

Logan
Tumor
I would like to ask once again   Tuesday, February 27, 2007 (2:32 p.m.)

Once again I ask where can I find the Spider-Man Complete Orignal Motion Picture Soundtrack?

I know I sort of don't deserve it after I wrote a disrestful comment on Pudgy's threats thing. But I was sort of being retarted cuz it said "Yes I have this and no you can't have this :p" I thought he really said that he was having it for himself but come on! He was joking right? ":p"

So I got pissed and angry but, now I blew my chances of actual having the coolest score in the world. So now I have to find it myself. unless somebody tells me a clue where to find. But the tracks on the List that sounded cool were:

*=Music By Christopher Young

Disc 1
01- Main Titles (3:20)
02- Pizza Man (1:40)
03- Book Troubles (0:33)
04- Riding To May's (0:23)
05- Peter's Birthday (0:34)
06- Harry Remembers (0:46)
07- Responsible One (0:48)
08- Backyard Revisited Part I (1:33)
09- Backyard Revisited Part II (0:28)
10- Apartment Transition (0:26)
11- Theater Montage (2:01)
12- Cops and Robbers (1:24)
13- Spotting MJ - Spidus Interruptus (2:08)
14- Draggin' (0:24)
15- A Phone Call (0:54)
16- A Phone Call (Alternate) (0:54)
17- The Reveal (1:14)
18- Blue Light (1:03)
19- Fusion (1:46)
20- Mayhem (1:26)
21- Doc Ock Is Born (2:49)
22- Angry Arms (2:19)
23- The Bank (2:17)
24- Saving May (3:03)
25- Rebuilding (2:28)
26- Uncle Ben (2:16)
27- Happy Montage (1:55)
28- Peter Appeals To MJ (0:56)
29- Newspaper (0:34)
30- A Mugging - Spider Gone (1:38)
31- Ock's Machine (1:42)
32- Rooftop Rendezvous (1:23)

Disc 2
01- The Fire (2:35)
02- Peter's Turmoil (1:46)
03- Aunt May Packs and Sells Spidey (2:55)
04- Not Back Yet (1:08)
05- The Wrong Kiss (0:46)
06- Almost A Kiss (1:32)
07- A Hostage (2:01)
08- He's Back! (2:00)
09- The Train Part I (2:25)
10- The Train Part II - Appreciation (4:05)
11- Out For The Count (2:05)
12- The Trouble With Harry (0:17)
13- The Trouble With Harry (Alternate) (0:16)
14- On The Case (2:00)
15- Armageddon (5:37)
16- A Really Big Web (2:28)
17- The Goblin Returns (2:36)
18- Declared Love (2:56)
(Bonus Cues)
19- The Reveal (Film Version) (1:24)*
20- Blue Light (Film Version) (1:23)*
21- Fusion (Film Version) (2:35)*
22- The Train Part I (Film Version) (2:30)*
23- The Train Part II (Film Version) (2:10)*

P.S. Yes I do have this score and no you can't have it.(Joking*)

But this complete Soundtrack is awesome to have one day. *IF* I *FIND* This somewhere.

Sorry

Don't mean to sound to desperate for this cd but I really want it some day.

Give me another chance.

**PLEASE**

I miss under stood "Yes I do have this score and no you can't have it"
I really thought he wanted the complete score for himself, but he was joking right? So I miss understood the phrase. And I would love to have a 2nd chance to find this complete score.

**PLEASE**

(Message edited on Tuesday, February 27, 2007, at 2:41 p.m.)

(207-224-194-236.slkc.qwest.net)

Jon
Re: I would like to ask once again   Wednesday, February 28, 2007 (2:18 p.m.)

I told you once before, NO. Now quit fracking asking.

(ool-4575c6b4.dyn.optonline.net)

Pudgy
Re: I would like to ask once again   Thursday, March 8, 2007 (11:33 a.m.)

> I told you once before, NO. Now quit fracking asking.

[bleep!]! Are u really this bitchy? Come on! It's NOT ME WHO WANTS THIS!

Okay!

[bleep!]!

(207-224-194-236.slkc.qwest.net)

Jon
Re: I would like to ask once again   Friday, March 9, 2007 (3:57 p.m.)

Do you honestly think I give a frack? No I don't. You aint going to be getting it and I'm not going to be telling you where I got it from. You're beating a dead horse here, so enough all ready. Jesus.

(ool-4575c6b4.dyn.optonline.net)

Jon
Re: I would like to ask once again   Friday, March 9, 2007 (4:48 p.m.)

> Do you honestly think I give a frack? No I don't. You aint going to be
> getting it and I'm not going to be telling you where I got it from. You're
> beating a dead horse here, so enough all ready. Jesus.

Oh my [bleep!]ing god! You are such a [bleep!]ing Bitch! Your a greety dirt bag!

So I will NEVER ask again!

Happy?

Good you should be biatch!

AND ANOTHER THING IS I WILL FIND THIS SCORE AND I WILL SHOVE IT IN UR UGLY PUDGY FAT ASS!

BITCH!

(ool-4575c6b4.dyn.optonline.net)

Pudgy
Re: I would like to ask once again   Saturday, March 10, 2007 (7:21 a.m.)

> Oh my [bleep!]ing god! You are such a [bleep!]ing Bitch! Your a greety
> dirt bag!

> So I will NEVER ask again!

> Happy?

> Good you should be biatch!

> AND ANOTHER THING IS I WILL FIND THIS SCORE AND I WILL SHOVE IT IN UR UGLY
> PUDGY FAT ASS!

> BITCH!

Know what! I am wasting my time! Cuz why would I argue about a cd from a movie?
Becuase not only me wants it thousands want this Damn thing. So I'll find this cd by myself! And I'll NEVER give up finding it! One day I'll find it and I'll tell everyone where to find it!

So enjoy your complete cd biatch!

Never talk to me again asshole!

(71-35-216-240.slkc.qwest.net)

Pudgy
Re: I would like to ask once again   Saturday, March 10, 2007 (1:01 p.m.)

F*ck off D*ck. I could give a sh*t less about you. Bye bye sorry pile of sh*t.

(71-35-216-240.slkc.qwest.net)

Jon
Re: I would like to ask once again   Saturday, March 10, 2007 (1:04 p.m.)

By the way good luck finding it you fat steaming pile of sh*t. You never will find it, if you do it'll be a f*cking miracle. You're a sorry fat pile of steaming sh*t that I could give a rats arse about. Bye bye sorry little man.

(ool-4575c6b4.dyn.optonline.net)

Pudgy
Re: I would like to ask once again   Saturday, March 10, 2007 (7:49 p.m.)

> By the way good luck finding it you fat steaming pile of sh*t. You never
> will find it, if you do it'll be a f*cking miracle. You're a sorry fat
> pile of steaming sh*t that I could give a rats arse about. Bye bye sorry
> little man.

ouch dude.

Dude I was just kidding bout everything take it easy man dang.

It was a pissed off comment thing. Besides I think you both off us are arguing about something that doesn't mean a thing. I was got pissed at the fact you said" Yes I have this and no you can't have it" Honestly I know you don't give a sh*t but its my fualt I mis-"UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING" My problem is that you actually having this thing is a lucky thing. Don't think I'm actaully gonna try to find this cd anyways cuz I spends months on this thing and by now I mostly give up so just forgot everything I said. o.k. I was being rude and disresctful jerk/asshole/moran. Your really *LUCKY* to have this complete score! Honestly you are lucky to have this! I blew my chance becuase I was being a jerk and I MISUNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING YOU SAID IN THE FIRST PLACE. Kinda dumb. Well have fun listening to ur complete score!

Later

(71-35-216-240.slkc.qwest.net)

Jon
Re: I would like to ask once again   Saturday, March 10, 2007 (9:40 p.m.)

My last post on this matter than I am seriously ignoring your usless fat steaming pile of sh*t. I don't bother with those who can't type proper f*cking english. Now I'm offically done here. Tata!

(ool-4575c6b4.dyn.optonline.net)

Frack off
Re: I would like to ask once again   Thursday, March 15, 2007 (3:10 p.m.)

> My last post on this matter than I am seriously ignoring your usless fat
> steaming pile of sh*t. I don't bother with those who can't type proper
> f*cking english. Now I'm offically done here. Tata!

Back up 1 minute! I type proper fu*king english here so don't bitch about my typing. And since I'm done arguing here I have a LAST QUESTION:

The Train Part I(2.10)
The Train Part II(2.20)

Are these themes excactly from the movie scene? And the Appreciation cue:
Is that a cue from the movie when the passengers help spidey or is that the bonus cue from the score? Please awsner these theme qustions o.k.

Thanks

I'm Done here and so long.

P.S: I'm an asshole for arguing and starting this whole thing and your NOT going to forgive this but: I am sorry for being a complete prick. So enjoy your Cd.

Later

Frack off
(67-41-171-101.slkc.qwest.net)

Jon
Re: I would like to ask once again   Friday, March 16, 2007 (3:33 p.m.)

You're a d*ck and I don't have to answer to you or anyone else. So you can go frack yourself. You're a useless pile of steaming sh*t. Bye f*cktard and I will be enjoying the scores.

(ool-4575c6b4.dyn.optonline.net)

Frack off

M
Re: I would like to ask once again   Monday, March 19, 2007 (12:18 p.m.)

> You're a d*ck and I don't have to answer to you or anyone else. So you can
> go frack yourself. You're a useless pile of steaming sh*t. Bye f*cktard
> and I will be enjoying the scores.

First of all I said I WAS SORRY AND I
MIS-UNDER STOOD YOU! Second of all your yelling to me about not typing proper english on the fu*king computter! Your typing sucks ass also! What the hell kind of word is FRACKING AND F*ck tard? Your typing sucks balls also! Your really starting to bother me and everyone else! Cuz I said I was sorry and I said it in the most nicest way I could! And you still acted like a moran! And I said I was a huge fan of Danny Elfman and I'd love to have this cd! So WTF!

Your being a mean. Your just making everyone more angry! Think about it though! I said I was SORRY and I MIS-UNDERSTOOD THE PHRASE" Yes I have this and no you can't have this"! Come on give me break! I got a lil pissed! I just want the complete score and I'm done!
You'll nevr hear from me again. The more you refuse the more I'll ask and get on your nerves and see how you like it! Just be nice for one single minute and tell us where to find this Complete cd! Thats all everyone asks! Very simple question! Stop being so mean and cruel to everyone! I SAID I WAS SORRY THE FIRST TIME! And if you really don't care than you can just go to h*ll!

Stop being so selfish and awsner my long-time question! Please! I'll stop being a prick! I know I'm wasting my time but come on give me a break here!

I MISS-UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU WROTE!

If you haven't wrote that on your comment maybe this whole argument would've never happened! So like i said I'm sorry pale! And I'll stop writing back if you just tell me where to find it from o.k. I know everything about the themes and how long they are, but I just wanna listen to them. Thats it! All I really want! NO PRESSURE! Stop being so mean alright. I'm trying to nice here. Just tell me where to find it from. Thats it! Alright.

Thanks

PS. I'm sorry for starting this entire arguement.

M
(ppp-67-121-238-112.dsl.chic01.pac
bell.net)

Jon
Re: I would like to ask once again   Friday, May 11, 2007 (9:47 p.m.)

You two act so sweet together.

(ool-4575c6b4.dyn.optonline.net)

M

M
Re: I would like to ask once again   Monday, May 14, 2007 (12:14 p.m.)

> You two act so sweet together.

WTF? Dude that sounded gay. Even though you were joking or being sarcastic.

P.S - I have the Complete scores now. So Pudgy won't have to listen to me again. And if you know him...tell to get a life.

Thanks pal

M
(cache-ntc-ac06.proxy.aol.com)

Big Time Yanker
Re: I would like to ask once again   Saturday, July 21, 2007 (7:05 p.m.)

> WTF? Dude that sounded gay. Even though you were joking or being
> sarcastic.

Yeah, I know. Nothing says 'love from two young same-gendered lovers' like bitching and moaning over a score album.

Big Time Yanker
(64-194-216-170.wcg.net)

M
I'm sorry. It was my hormones   Friday, September 7, 2007 (12:27 p.m.)

> Yeah, I know. Nothing says 'love from two young same-gendered lovers' like
> bitching and moaning over a score album.

I know but I didn't want us to argue. It was him responding back in a rude way. I'm sorry and I regret it. So please forgive me.

I CAN'T HELP MYSELF BECAUSE I GET THESE TERRIBLE ERECTIONS AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT THEM!

Thanks

(ool-4575c6b4.dyn.optonline.net)

Jon
This Complete Score Rocks!   Wednesday, April 4, 2007 (4:12 p.m.)

Much like the Spider-Man 2 film which I really enjoyed. I instantly bought the Spider-Man 2 Orignal Motion Picture Score! I wanted the Complete soundtrack for a long time. But when I got my hands on the score I was finally happy! I was searching and searching for this complete score forever now I finally have it! I love the Pizza Man cue,Book Troubles,and most of all I really enjoy The Train Part I and Part II. I much profer Young's music on the Train scenes than Elfman. The complete score is awesome!

Music By Danny Elfman
*=Music By Christopher Young
Disc 1
01- Main Titles (3:20)
02- Pizza Man (1:40)
03- Book Troubles (0:33)
04- Riding To May's (0:23)
05- Peter's Birthday (0:34)
06- Harry Remembers (0:46)
07- Responsible One (0:48)
08- Backyard Revisited Part I (1:33)
09- Backyard Revisited Part II (0:28)
10- Apartment Transition (0:26)
11- Theater Montage (2:01)
12- Cops and Robbers (1:24)
13- Spotting MJ - Spidus Interruptus (2:08)
14- Draggin' (0:24)
15- A Phone Call (0:54)
16- A Phone Call (Alternate) (0:54)
17- The Reveal (1:24)*
18- Blue Light (1:23)*
19- Fusion (2:35)*
20- Mayhem (1:26)
21- Doc Ock Is Born (2:49)
22- Angry Arms (2:19)
23- The Bank (2:17)
24- Saving May (3:03)
25- Rebuilding (2:28)
26- Uncle Ben (2:16)
27- Happy Montage (1:55)
28- Peter Appeals To MJ (0:56)
29- Newspaper (0:34)
30- A Mugging - Spider Gone (1:38)
31- Ock's Machine (1:42)
32- Rooftop Rendezvous (1:23)
Disc 2
01- The Fire (2:35)
02- Peter's Turmoil (1:46)
03- Aunt May Packs and Sells Spidey (2:09)
04- Not Back Yet (1:03)
05- The Wrong Kiss (0:46)
06- Almost A Kiss (1:32)
07- A Hostage (2:01)
08- He's Back! (2:00)
09- The Train Part I (2:30)*
10- The Train Part II (2:10)*
11- Out For The Count (2:05)
12- The Trouble With Harry (0:17)
13- The Trouble With Harry (Alternate) (0:16)
14- On The Case (2:00)
15- Armageddon (5:37)
16- A Really Big Web (2:28)
17- The Goblin Returns (2:36)
18- Declared Love (2:56)
(Bonus Cues)
19- The Reveal (Film Version) (1:14)
20- Blue Light (Film Version) (1:03)
21- Fusion (Film Version) (1:46)
22- The Train Part I(Score Version)(2:25)
23- The Train Part II -Appreciation(Score Version)(4:05)

Disc One: 1hr 09 Minutes
Disc Two: 25 Minutes

This is my version that I found!

P.S: Yes I really do have this and I wish I could tell you where to find this but I can't so sorry! (Joking) :p

I'll tell where I found this soon!

L8ter!

Logan
(ool-4575c6b4.dyn.optonline.net)

Jon
Spider-Man 2 - Orignal Motion Picture Score   Wednesday, April 4, 2007 (9:35 p.m.)

Greetings everyone!

Spider-Man 2 was a great film becuase of the great Action scenes,music,and story. When the Orignal Motion Picture Score came out I was really interested in buying it. And when I did I was very happy with the music, much like I loved the Spider-Man Orignal Motion Picture Score. But I was a bit confused on why they didn't use the actuall music I heard in the actuall film. I heard that Christopher Young composed the music for the Train Sequence. And John Debney composed the Pizza Man scene in the beginning of the film.

But I wish the could've put the Pizza Man scene in the start of the score right after the Main Titles sequence. And the university square when Peter was running and dropped his stuff over the floor. And whats up with tracks 10 and 11? Why are they bonus themes instead of the actuall movie scenes? I wish they could've put the actuall scenes in there instead of bonus tracks like 10&11. And I wish they could've put the full Armageddon/A Really Big Web theme in the Orignal Score instead of cutting a few seconds out of the score.

I hope one day they release a Full version of the Spider-Man 2 Orignal Motion Picture Score! That'll be cool would'nt it?

Talk to everyone later!

(ool-4575c6b4.dyn.optonline.net)

Jon
Spider-Man 2 Complete Soundtrack!   Friday, April 13, 2007 (2:24 p.m.)

When I saw Spider-Man 2 I was very pleased with the way they put it together!
Better Action, story, dialouge and better scenes and music! But inface not only did I enjoy the movie but I also really did enjoy the score. I instantly bought the score as soon as it was released. But I was a bit dissapointed with the lack of cues and themes rejected from the movie.

But when I finally got my hands on the Complete Full Version of this I was finally happy to get it! I did find out that they did infact use some material from the film and the score together into one cue. Christopher Young wrote some of the film music and Danny Elfman's score was rejected. I much prefer John Debney's version to Pizza Man and Christopher Young's cues to the Demonstration themes and The Train cues rather than Elfman's score for the scenes. Although Elfman's music brings a lot of exciting moments to the score. But here is the complete score:

Music By: Danny Elfman

*=Christopher Young's Version

Disc 1
01- Main Titles (3:20)
02- Pizza Man (1:40)
03- Book Troubles (0:33)
04- Riding To May's (0:23)
05- Peter's Birthday (0:34)
06- Harry Remembers (0:46)
07- Responsible One (0:48)
08- Backyard Revisited Part I (1:33)
09- Backyard Revisited Part II (0:28)
10- Apartment Transition (0:26)
11- Theater Montage (2:01)
12- Cops and Robbers (1:24)
13- Spotting MJ - Spidus Interruptus (2:08)
14- Draggin' (0:24)
15- A Phone Call (0:54)
16- A Phone Call (Alternate) (0:54)
17- The Reveal (1:14)
18- Blue Light (1:03)
19- Fusion (1:46)
20- Mayhem (1:26)
21- Doc Ock Is Born (2:49)
22- Angry Arms (2:19)
23- The Bank (2:17)
24- Saving May (3:03)
25- Rebuilding (2:28)
26- Uncle Ben (2:16)
27- Happy Montage (1:55)
28- Peter Appeals To MJ (0:56)
29- Newspaper (0:34)
30- A Mugging - Spider Gone (1:38)
31- Ock's Machine (1:42)
32- Rooftop Rendezvous (1:23)

Disc 2
01- The Fire (2:35)
02- Peter's Turmoil (1:46)
03- Aunt May Packs and Sells Spidey (2:55)
04- Not Back Yet (1:08)
05- The Wrong Kiss (0:46)
06- Almost A Kiss (1:32)
07- A Hostage (2:01)
08- He's Back! (2:00)
09- The Train Part I (2:25)
10- The Train Part II - Appreciation (4:05)
11- Out For The Count (2:05)
12- The Trouble With Harry (0:17)
13- The Trouble With Harry (Alternate) (0:16)
14- On The Case (2:00)
15- Armageddon (5:37)
16- A Really Big Web (2:28)
17- The Goblin Returns (2:36)
18- Declared Love (2:56)
(Bonus Cues)
19- The Reveal (Film Version) (1:24)*
20- Blue Light (Film Version) (1:23)*
21- Fusion (Film Version) (2:35)*
22- The Train Part I (Film Version) (2:30)*
23- The Train Part II (Film Version) (2:10)*

P.S: Yes I really do have this and I may tell you where to find it!

Enjoy!
torrentportal.com/statimg/1033058.png" />

Tumor
(140.109.91.189)

Bobby
Why do you keep responding to yourself?   Friday, May 4, 2007 (12:42 p.m.)

I mean, jeez, I like people who can get a hard-on over a piece of music. But you're SICK to impersonate all these people!

That's why the IP address is put on all the posts. To expose lunatics like you.

Bobby
(64-194-216-170.wcg.net)

Tumor

IndianaSchwartz
Re: Why do you keep responding to yourself?   Friday, September 7, 2007 (12:31 p.m.)

> I mean, jeez, I like people who can get a hard-on over a piece of music.
> But you're SICK to impersonate all these people!

> That's why the IP address is put on all the posts. To expose lunatics like
> you.

I NEVER impersonate anyone? WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOU!???? I'm NOT a lunatic! Seriously I'm a good person and I just wanted to get a simple lil score. I'm not a bad person...I just get bad luck.

Forgive me.

IndianaSchwartz
(96.18.167.134)
Bobby
Re: Why do you keep responding to yourself?   Thursday, February 25, 2010 (1:39 p.m.)

> I NEVER impersonate anyone? WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOU!???? I'm NOT a
> lunatic! Seriously I'm a good person and I just wanted to get a simple lil
> score. I'm not a bad person...I just get bad luck.

> Forgive me.

Perverts shouldn't get forgiven. You respond to yourself about yanking your dick while listening to the music... EVEN I am not that sick, and I like some weird [bleep!].