1. Incredibles 2
       3. Blade Runner 2049
     5. Thor: Ragnarok
    6. The Avengers
   7. Spider-Man: Homecoming
 9. Dunkirk
10. Phantom Thread
Comments about the soundtrack for Spy Game (Harry Gregson-Williams)
Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???

(acad57ee.ipt.aol.com)

Tony Santamaria
Kelly
mishi clausenstein
Mike Hobbs
Goober
DaveO
meg
joseph
james holl
James Fariello
Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Monday, May 27, 2002 (12:05 p.m.)

Hey, at the end of Spy Game, "in memory of Elizabeth Jean Scott" appears on the screen. Who is that? I was just wondering if it was possibly someone known having to do with aid work in certain area instead of someone solely personally known. If anyone knows who that is, drop a response or email. - Just curious; Alicia K.

(acad57ee.ipt.aol.com)

recycle
Kelly
MOZONE
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Monday, May 27, 2002 (12:09 p.m.)

> Hey, at the end of Spy Game, "in memory of Elizabeth Jean Scott" > appears on the screen. Who is that? I was just wondering if it was > possibly someone known having to do with aid work in certain area instead > of someone solely personally known. If anyone knows who that is, drop a > response or email. - Just curious; Alicia K. oops. Sorry someone already asked this question!!! Apologies!!

recycle
(212.113.164.99)

Florian
legacy
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Monday, February 24, 2003 (10:08 a.m.)

I thought Elizabeth Jean Scott was someone who had been in a similar situation as the character Elizabeht Haddley... WIth all due respect I was disappointed to find it was the director's mom... It's a pretty gesture, though.

Florian
(pd9507d8d.dip.t-dialin.net)

recycle

freeOn
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Tuesday, March 4, 2003 (3:59 a.m.)

> I thought Elizabeth Jean Scott was someone who had been in a similar
> situation as the character Elizabeht Haddley... WIth all due respect I was
> disappointed to find it was the director's mom... It's a pretty gesture,
> though.

freeOn
(12-216-173-192.client.mchsi.com)

Florian

Sven
jadbp
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Monday, March 31, 2003 (8:45 a.m.)

> Scott's mother died as he was finishing "Black Hawk Down." He
> added a dedication to her on the crawl at the end of the movie: "For
> my Mum, Elizabeth Jean Scott, 1906-2001."

It's a very nice gesture to his mom. She would be proud.

Sven
(1cust208.tnt2.pueblo.co.da.uu.net)

freeOn

Yu
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Saturday, April 26, 2003 (4:05 p.m.)

I think Ms Scott would be proud too. It's an extremely well done and curious movie; I have watched it over a hundred times since 1-1-03. Every time I watch I see something new and diff that I missed the previous time. Very haunting...

> It's a very nice gesture to his mom. She would be proud.

Yu
(pcd584146.netvigator.com)

Sven

Ag
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Wednesday, May 21, 2003 (8:38 a.m.)

> I think Ms Scott would be proud too. It's an extremely well done and
> curious movie; I have watched it over a hundred times since 1-1-03. Every
> time I watch I see something new and diff that I missed the previous time.
> Very haunting...

Interesting so many ppl had the same wonder and used internet to have a little research. That's how I got to here!!!

Ag
(cpe0050ba4ac97e-cm014340017385.cp
e.net.cable.rogers.com)

Yu

David Kim
Bishop
Dalmiz
E B C
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Friday, May 23, 2003 (4:39 p.m.)

> Interesting so many ppl had the same wonder and used internet to have a
> little research. That's how I got to here!!!

Me Too !
You just have to love the internet, who says it isn't educational.

David Kim
(pd9ea3bd8.dip.t-dialin.net)

Ag

michael
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Saturday, May 24, 2003 (1:30 p.m.)

> Me Too !
You just have to love the internet, who says it isn't
> educational.

oh.. 5 minutes ago i have seen the end of spy game..
thank you for your great research!! ..
i love google, which took me to this place.

michael
(graz10proxy.aon.at)

David Kim

mag
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Monday, June 2, 2003 (11:49 p.m.)

very good research
i found this where over google, too.

lg an alle österreicher..

mag
(dialup-36.glinx.com)

michael

Olli
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Wednesday, August 6, 2003 (5:42 p.m.)

> very good research
i found this where over google, too.

> lg an alle österreicher..

Thanks everybody for figuring that out!!! I've been going mad not being able to figure it out... I thought she'd been a war prisoner or something... but now I can't figure out what "lg an alle österreicher" means... damn it... pls help!!! (does "alle" have something to do with going somewhere? )

Olli
(pd953562c.dip.t-dialin.net)

mag
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Thursday, October 16, 2003 (4:22 p.m.)

i found this where over google, too.

> Thanks everybody for figuring that out!!! I've been going mad not being
> able to figure it out... I thought she'd been a war prisoner or
> something... but now I can't figure out what "lg an alle
> österreicher" means... damn it... pls help!!! (does "alle"
> have something to do with going somewhere? )

Hi. He came from Austrian and had in germany write. Translation: (lg) lovely greating an all austrians. You know?

Bishop
(213-0-226-151.dialup.nuria.telefo
nica-data.net)

Ag
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Sunday, August 29, 2004 (1:31 a.m.)

> Me Too !
You just have to love the internet, who says it isn't
> educational.

Put me on that list. Great movie. Long life for The Internet.

Dalmiz
(ti211310a080-10170.bb.online.no)

Ag
The directors' mother.   Saturday, October 2, 2004 (4:05 p.m.)

If you notice the director of the Redford-Pitt thriller, you'll get a hint it's probably a family connection. The movies' director was Tony Scott (director of "Top Gun", "Crimson Tide", "Enemy of the State"). His mother, Elizabeth, died in October 2001.

E B C
(cache-rtc-ad02.proxy.aol.com)

Ag

Debi
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Wednesday, October 20, 2004 (12:43 p.m.)

> Me Too !
You just have to love the internet, who says it isn't
> educational.
Spy game...what a peice of work. An exceptional movie. I had to go straight to the computer and look up Elizabeth Jean Scott. It is interseting how many people did the same thing. I'm sure she was quite a character with an amazing story, just look at what her two sons did.

Debi
(ip70-180-200-180.lv.lv.cox.net)

E B C
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Thursday, August 25, 2005 (3:20 p.m.)

You just have to love the internet, who says it isn't
Spy game...what a
> peice of work. An exceptional movie. I had to go straight to the computer
> and look up Elizabeth Jean Scott. It is interseting how many people did
> the same thing. I'm sure she was quite a character with an amazing story,
> just look at what her two sons did.

I really had to laugh after figuring out that there wre all these comments about Elizabeth Jean Scott. I had just sent an email to the person who made the comment about all the errors in the movie and I mentioned that now that there is internet I have found my curiosity has increased, and it was upon trying to find out who EJS was that I came upon his comment. In my mind I'm wondering why the search engine had her name mentioned at this site because I wasn't finding anything on her, and then I scrolled down, saw one and said, oh, there it is. Then I saw another and another and another...

In the past I might have briefly wondered who she was, but the thought would have quickly left me because back then the work involved with finding the answer wasn't worth it. You know, like write a letter, but then only after you figured out who and where to write.

Silly me for thinking I was somewhat unique in my being nosy and curious about something that really makes no difference to my life whatsoever!

jadbp
(cpe-24-163-165-106.mn.rr.com)

freeOn
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Wednesday, April 30, 2003 (8:47 p.m.)

> It's a very nice gesture to his mom. She would be proud.
Definitely! Looks like Ms. Scott lived a long 95 years...I am sure she is proud herself! Congrats, Ms. Scott....

legacy
(ncgent02.telenet-ops.be)

recycle
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Thursday, May 15, 2003 (12:36 p.m.)

> Lmao, i just finished the movie Spy Game and searched a bot for Elizabeth Jean Scott... i ended up here rofl... At least some peeps that are interested in movies
It's indeed a disappointment that it's the directors wife ... too bad...
any movie "freaks" like me that want to have contact, feel free to mail me at
timewatcher2038@hotmail.com

PS. the name is David (from Belgium, Europe)

Kelly
(fe111015.fl.freebit.ne.jp)

imaliciak
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott??? Here is the answer.   Friday, September 26, 2003 (8:39 p.m.)

She was the Perpetual Curate of St. Alban's Rector of Monkland. She died when a decorative spike fell from the balcony of the Sanctuary and impaled her head. She died instantly, and they had difficulty removing the spike and restoring her head into one piece so that her body could be displayed at the funeral.

MOZONE
(ip68-0-87-238.tu.ok.cox.net)

MarCamper
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Friday, June 6, 2003 (11:44 p.m.)

I also have just watching Spy Game - actually I watched Bourne Identity two nights ago, The Recruit last night and then tonight I watched Spy Game! Spy Game also was the best of the three (followed by Bourne and I wish I hadnt watched The Recruit) anyway, I am very glad to see that I wasnt the only one who had an interest in who Ms Scott was. I too thought that it must be a relief worker or some such, but I am just as glad to find out who she was. I love BHD, and own it. I am not suprised to find a relative of Ridley's directing this film as it was much better than I expected. Again thanks to those who did the research!

MarCamper
(nat.4pr.pl)

MOZONE

Loc-Dog
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Sunday, June 8, 2003 (2:48 p.m.)

wow, when I writing this, I'm listening the ending music "Spy Game". I was also interested who was Elizabeth Jean Scott, and first link in google take me in this place...
Good work guys, thanks for research!

Loc-Dog
(ti231210a080-1684.bb.online.no)

MarCamper

Simon
MULDAR
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Monday, June 23, 2003 (8:22 a.m.)

Same here, I've seen the movie about 50 times now and I was wondering who this EJS was. Google of course brought me here like all of you! Great movie, but I'm a bit disappointed that EJS wasn't related to any of the roles in Spy Game. My condolences goes out to the Scott family for their loss two years ago.

Simon
(host217-42-50-203.range217-42.btc
entralplus.com)

Loc-Dog

animaux
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Monday, July 14, 2003 (1:32 a.m.)

> My condolences goes out to the Scott family for their
> loss two years ago.

Add my name to the list too. One minute after the brilliant closing theme during the credits, (which -like a loner- I was scrutinising to see if a castmember or crewperson had passed on,) I popped into Google and voila!

Mrs Scott must have been some lady to raise a couple of brilliant film-makers like these...

ps Doesn't the Internet turn this planet into a small world...?

animaux
(cs6668143-98.austin.rr.com)

Simon

alamo
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott??? *NM*   Monday, July 14, 2003 (2:28 p.m.)

alamo
(cs6669207-17.austin.rr.com)

animaux

Scotte
kikivirginia
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Monday, July 14, 2003 (5:47 p.m.)

Add me to the list of Google groupies who looked up the tribute. Loved the movie. Robert Redford is awesome .. and I hope the Scott brothers keep up the great filmmaking.

Scotte
(208.213.98.153)

alamo

cookiemonster
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Saturday, July 19, 2003 (9:21 p.m.)

> Add me to the list of Google groupies who looked up the tribute. Loved the
> movie. Robert Redford is awesome .. and I hope the Scott brothers keep up
> the great filmmaking.
I noticed while viewing the credits there was a Lizbeth Scott listed as providing Vietnamese Voices - I wonder if this is related?

cookiemonster
(hse-kitchener-ppp230298.sympatico
.ca)

Scotte

xfile
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Sunday, August 3, 2003 (6:33 a.m.)

Hey guys, we love the Internet, don't we? One a credible site says:
"Peaks and Valeys of a Directors Life"

"Scott's mother died as he was finishing "Black Hawk Down." He added a dedication to her on the crawl at the end of the movie: "For my Mum, Elizabeth Jean Scott, 1906-2001."

So- I hope this solves the curiousity of many.
By the way, starting the "Dinner Out Ops", we see a someone standing on the 'make-shift' helipad (on the jail building) and directing the helicopters. In a covert ops, clandestine, I don't think there would be a 'friendly'= more like a guards with an active semi-auto. Or a bunch of guards standing on the lookout tower shooting at the helicopter. I guess the director wanted the Ops to end seemlessly, without further conflict. :-)

xfile
(220-135-97-2.hinet-ip.hinet.net)

cookiemonster
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Tuesday, August 24, 2004 (9:13 p.m.)

Hi guys:

Internet is truly wonderful. It did not come to my attention after seeing so many times of Spy Game about in memory of director's mom. Certainly, I did not even know the director of Balck Hawk Down is the brother also.

Well, it just came to my mind to do a little search on the net and glad to find out here with so many detailed answers and your research works.

Thanks.

> Hey guys, we love the Internet, don't we? One a credible site says:
"Peaks and Valeys of a Directors Life"

> http://www.csmonitor.com/2002/0118/p19s01-alip.html "Scott's mother
> died as he was finishing "Black Hawk Down." He added a
> dedication to her on the crawl at the end of the movie: "For my Mum,
> Elizabeth Jean Scott, 1906-2001."

> So- I hope this solves the curiousity of many.
By the way, starting
> the "Dinner Out Ops", we see a someone standing on the
> 'make-shift' helipad (on the jail building) and directing the helicopters.
> In a covert ops, clandestine, I don't think there would be a 'friendly'=
> more like a guards with an active semi-auto. Or a bunch of guards standing
> on the lookout tower shooting at the helicopter. I guess the director
> wanted the Ops to end seemlessly, without further conflict. :-)

kikivirginia
(pcp740581pcs.reston01.va.comcast.
net)

alamo
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Sunday, March 28, 2004 (12:33 a.m.)

> Add me to the list of Google groupies who looked up the tribute. Loved the
> movie. Robert Redford is awesome .. and I hope the Scott brothers keep up
> the great filmmaking.

Add me too! I was interested after seeing the credit also.

MULDAR
(209-161-211-66.dsl.look.ca)

Loc-Dog

Fox
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott??? *NM*   Sunday, April 30, 2006 (8:42 p.m.)

Fox
(209-161-211-66.dsl.look.ca)

MULDAR
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Sunday, April 30, 2006 (8:46 p.m.)

Trust no one. Why do you believe everything that you read on the Internet?

Tony Santamaria
(c-24-126-96-135.we.client2.attbi.
com)

Reyn
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Sunday, June 30, 2002 (12:10 a.m.)

After looking around a bit, I found that Anthony Scott, director of Spy Game (2001), is Ridley Scott's younger brother. At the end of Blackhawk Down, directed by Ridley Scott (completed in 2001), there is another dedication to Elizabeth Jean Scott, their mom, who died in 2001.

> Hey, at the end of Spy Game, "in memory of Elizabeth Jean Scott"
> appears on the screen. Who is that? I was just wondering if it was
> possibly someone known having to do with aid work in certain area instead
> of someone solely personally known. If anyone knows who that is, drop a
> response or email.
- Just curious; Alicia K.

Reyn
(c-24-126-104-99.we.client2.attbi.
com)

Tony Santamaria
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Saturday, April 26, 2003 (10:16 p.m.)

Thank you for the research.

> After looking around a bit, I found that Anthony Scott, director of Spy
> Game (2001), is Ridley Scott's younger brother. At the end of Blackhawk
> Down, directed by Ridley Scott (completed in 2001), there is another
> dedication to Elizabeth Jean Scott, their mom, who died in 2001.
> Just curious; Alicia K.

Kelly
(fe111015.fl.freebit.ne.jp)

imaliciak
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Sunday, March 30, 2003 (3:51 a.m.)

> Hey, at the end of Spy Game, "in memory of Elizabeth Jean Scott"
> appears on the screen. Who is that? I was just wondering if it was
> possibly someone known having to do with aid work in certain area instead
> of someone solely personally known. If anyone knows who that is, drop a
> response or email.
>- Just curious; Alicia K.

mishi clausenstein
(25-123-237-24.gci.net)

the_negotiator
Bob Smith
jesussucks
Re: She is the Modern Incarnation of the LORD and SAVIOR Jesus Christ!   Saturday, August 2, 2003 (5:40 p.m.)

> Hey, at the end of Spy Game, "in memory of Elizabeth Jean Scott"
> appears on the screen. Who is that? I was just wondering if it was
> possibly someone known having to do with aid work in certain area instead
> of someone solely personally known. If anyone knows who that is, drop a
> response or email.

I am at one with the HOLY SPIRIT. I know everything!

the_negotiator
(adsl-20-89-172.asm.bellsouth.net)

mishi clausenstein

Guy Kai
Re: She is the Modern Incarnation of the LORD and SAVIOR Jesus Christ!   Thursday, August 7, 2003 (6:24 p.m.)

> I am at one with the HOLY SPIRIT. I know everything!

Did you forget to take your medications today?

Oh, that's right, I forgot. Christianity is incurable.

Guy Kai
(206.27.225.37)

the_negotiator
Re: She is the Modern Incarnation of the LORD and SAVIOR Jesus Christ!   Saturday, September 27, 2003 (8:43 p.m.)

> Did you forget to take your medications today?

> Oh, that's right, I forgot. Christianity is incurable.

HAHAHAA hillarious!

Bob Smith
(204.118.48.5)

mishi clausenstein
Re: She is the Modern Incarnation of the LORD and SAVIOR Jesus Christ!   Thursday, October 2, 2003 (1:00 p.m.)

> I am at one with the HOLY SPIRIT. I know everything!

Upon what basis are you making the delcaration of the Modern Incarnation?

And since you are one with the HOLY SPITIR ... what does that make you capable of?

I am curious about your sincere response.

jesussucks
(user-0ce2m0n.cable.mindspring.com)

mishi clausenstein
Re: She is the Modern Incarnation of the LORD and SAVIOR Jesus Christ!   Friday, October 3, 2008 (4:03 p.m.)
• Now Playing: Debussy: Noctrunes

> I am at one with the HOLY SPIRIT. I know everything!

Geese, dont make me come over there and smack you, that is undoubtedly the stupidist thing on this postings' thread. Perhaps you should join your allah counterparts and give them a big hug for the advancement of world peace since you both are fanatics along the same mind set. You are so totaly ignorant about the real world. I bet the holy spirit (or basicly your imagination) and allah (basically their imagination) are of the same concept, bent on destroying the thinking human and using any method that comes to your disturbed minds to try to control us. Piss off you piece of sheite.

Mike Hobbs
(1cust120.tnt13.lax7.da.uu.net)

imaliciak
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Sunday, December 21, 2003 (8:09 p.m.)

> Hey, at the end of Spy Game, "in memory of Elizabeth Jean Scott"
> appears on the screen. Who is that? I was just wondering if it was
> possibly someone known having to do with aid work in certain area instead
> of someone solely personally known. If anyone knows who that is, drop a
> response or email.
- Just curious; Alicia K.

I didn't read all the posts just the first few.

Someone did tell you it was Tony Scott's mother who passed away during the production of Spy Game, I hope. May she rest in peace.

Goober
(221.147.244.167)

imaliciak
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Wednesday, December 31, 2003 (11:40 p.m.)

> Hey, at the end of Spy Game, "in memory of Elizabeth Jean Scott"
> appears on the screen. Who is that? I was just wondering if it was
> possibly someone known having to do with aid work in certain area instead
> of someone solely personally known. If anyone knows who that is, drop a
> response or email.
- Just curious; Alicia K.

Others have posted this but I will say it again for those that say she is "christ". She is the mother of the Director Tony Scott. She died during the filming of the movie "Spy Game" and it was dedicated to her!

DaveO
(c-67-161-58-197.client.comcast.ne
t)

imaliciak
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Saturday, January 3, 2004 (10:25 p.m.)

> Hey, at the end of Spy Game, "in memory of Elizabeth Jean Scott"
> appears on the screen. Who is that? I was just wondering if it was
> possibly someone known having to do with aid work in certain area instead
> of someone solely personally known. If anyone knows who that is, drop a
> response or email.
- Just curious; Alicia K.

Elizabeth Jean Scott was Anthony (Tony) Scott's Mother. It sounds like she must have passed away during the making of the film...

DaveO

meg
(cache-mtc-ah06.proxy.aol.com)

Arnaldo Gomes
Elizabeth Jean Scott is...   Friday, January 30, 2004 (7:26 p.m.)

at the end of spy game, Elizabeth jean scott is the director, tony scott's mother. she passed away in 2001. just thought this might help!!~meg

Arnaldo Gomes
(c9118bc3.bhz.virtua.com.br)

meg

maes
Re: Elizabeth Jean Scott is...   Tuesday, May 2, 2006 (2:29 p.m.)

> at the end of spy game, Elizabeth jean scott is the director, tony scott's
> mother. she passed away in 2001. just thought this might help!!~meg

She's mother of Tony Scott, director of the movie Spy Game. He's brother of Ridley Scott.

maes
(ppp-124.121.79.138.revip2.asianet
.co.th)

Arnaldo Gomes
Re: Elizabeth Jean Scott is...   Thursday, November 2, 2006 (12:20 p.m.)

wow..im so happy there are so many spy game fans. my favorite movie so far.

joseph
(220.227.209.61)

firstname lastname
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Thursday, May 24, 2007 (2:35 a.m.)

> Hey, at the end of Spy Game, "in memory of Elizabeth Jean Scott"
> appears on the screen. Who is that? I was just wondering if it was
> possibly someone known having to do with aid work in certain area instead
> of someone solely personally known. If anyone knows who that is, drop a
> response or email.
> - Just curious; Alicia K.

rather curiously,i also wondered the same, on the same day, after seeing the movie,for the fourth time!later i learnt that she the mother of the diector,tony scott; unfortunately she had passed away in the year 2001,,,, joseph pk

firstname lastname
(host86-132-115-140.range86-132.bt
centralplus.com)

joseph

Oliver
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Thursday, March 27, 2008 (4:29 p.m.)

> rather curiously,i also wondered the same, on the same day, after seeing
> the movie,for the fourth time!later i learnt that she the mother of the
> diector,tony scott; unfortunately she had passed away in the year 2001,,,,
> joseph pk

So she's not the LORD INCARNATE, rather, the dircetor's late mother?

Oliver
(80-235-44-217-dsl.mus.estpak.ee)

firstname lastname

polish google adorer
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Monday, June 2, 2008 (2:38 p.m.)

Film ended 5 minutes ago, googled the name, thanks for the answer
Gotta love google

polish google adorer
(078088253247.wro.vectranet.pl)

Oliver

Kaspre
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Sunday, August 10, 2008 (2:44 p.m.)

> Film ended 5 minutes ago, googled the name, thanks for the answer
> Gotta love google

exactly i.ve finished waching a film 1 minute ago :P and here is respons from google, but my girlfriend had this idea first

Kaspre
(cpe-024-025-060-216.ec.res.rr.com)

polish google adorer
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Saturday, August 16, 2008 (11:50 a.m.)

james holl
(pool-72-78-179-131.phlapa.east.ve
rizon.net)

imaliciak
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Friday, December 12, 2008 (12:04 a.m.)

> Hey, at the end of Spy Game, "in memory of Elizabeth Jean Scott"
> appears on the screen. Who is that? I was just wondering if it was
> possibly someone known having to do with aid work in certain area instead
> of someone solely personally known. If anyone knows who that is, drop a
> response or email. - Just curious; Alicia K.

suspect a plot that will never come to light unless you are from outer space laced with pcp lsd and a mind that functions on a level that is james holl

James Fariello
(71-208-28-120.hlrn.qwest.net)

imaliciak
Re: Who's Elizabeth Jean Scott???   Saturday, December 4, 2010 (1:35 p.m.)
• Now Playing: nothing

> Hey, at the end of Spy Game, "in memory of Elizabeth Jean Scott"
> appears on the screen. Who is that? I was just wondering if it was
> possibly someone known having to do with aid work in certain area instead
> of someone solely personally known. If anyone knows who that is, drop a
> response or email. - Just curious; Alicia K.

Tony Scott was the director of the movie and Elizabeth was his mother. She died during the making of the movie and he dedicated the movie to her.