1. A Wrinkle in Time

4. War for the Planet/Apes
    6. Spider-Man: Homecoming
   7. Blade Runner 2049
  8. Star Wars: A New Hope
 9. Thor: Ragnarok
10. Valerian: City/1000 Planets
Comments about the soundtrack for Spy Game (Harry Gregson-Williams)
Error in the movie

Dina k.
(unassigned.ahram.org.eg)

Levente Benedek
Sam B.
Victoon
Monte
Error in the movie   Saturday, May 25, 2002 (3:34 a.m.)

i would like to direct my message to the director Tony Scott whom i consider to be a genious.First of all i would like to say that "Spy Game" is a very intersting movie and the plot of the movie is very well organised.
But i want to comment on something that was wrong in the movie ,something that the director should have taken care of.
In one of the scenes where Robert Redford meets Brad Pitt and the lady he loves in a cafe in beirut.we can hear in the background an arabic song.According to the plot ofd the movie this is supposed to be talking place in the 80s of the last centuries,while the arabic song is a recent one.The song is performed by a lebanese singer,Pascal Meshelany and was produced only few years ago.
So i think the director should ve taken care of choosing a song that goes with the timming of the events.

Levente Benedek
(line-116-155.dial.matav.net)

Dina k.

Amr
blue4
Re: Error in the movie   Monday, May 27, 2002 (9:44 a.m.)

Well it seems you have watched it a few times, congratulations for that. I also like to comment something. When Brad Pitt and Roberd Redford arguing at the top of the building in Berlin, you can see behind some mountains. In Berlin there are no mountains, but in Budapest (where I live also), there is the Budai mountains.
But this is only good for the people who live in Hungary, because the rest of it (almost 90%), doesn't know this.

Amr
(193.188.97.152)

Levente Benedek

Blogshog
Re: Error in the movie   Monday, February 10, 2003 (7:07 p.m.)

I liked the film too ,
Well I hope I have no spelling mistakes to trigger more bad language from Sam...

Are we going to get an answer to those mistakes in the film ?
I totatly agree with Dina on the song that I really Like , but it was out of proportion as the scene was supposed to be in 1985 !

And those mountains in Budapest not Germany ?

I hope this message gets to Mr. Scott.

Blogshog
(wc03.ym.rnc.net.cable.rogers.com)

Amr

stanley
Re: Error in the movie   Sunday, February 16, 2003 (2:03 p.m.)

> I liked the film too ,
Well I hope I have no spelling mistakes to
> trigger more bad language from Sam...

> Are we going to get an answer to those mistakes in the film ?
I
> totatly agree with Dina on the song that I really Like , but it was out of
> proportion as the scene was supposed to be in 1985 !

> And those mountains in Budapest not Germany ?

> I hope this message gets to Mr. Scott.

Its because the movie was filmed in Budapest...

stanley
(dialup-4.233.123.53.Dial1.LosAnge
les1.Level3.net)

Blogshog
Re: Error in the movie   Monday, July 17, 2006 (5:24 a.m.)

Despite the little mistakes this movie was great!!
ha ha, I'm commenting on posts that took place 3 years ago, sorry just saw the movie.

blue4
(snat100.petriny.net)

Levente Benedek

Ernesto
Re: Error in the movie   Monday, December 8, 2003 (1:07 p.m.)

> Well it seems you have watched it a few times, congratulations for that. I
> also like to comment something. When Brad Pitt and Roberd Redford arguing
> at the top of the building in Berlin, you can see behind some mountains.
> In Berlin there are no mountains, but in Budapest (where I live also),
> there is the Budai mountains.
But this is only good for the people who
> live in Hungary, because the rest of it (almost 90%), doesn't know this.

yeah you're right, and one more thing... there are microwave antennas (breezenet (2,4GHz)) used for data links (internet, cell phones, whatever...)

Motto: world is a bitch

Ernesto
(cache-rl04.proxy.aol.com)

blue4

007
steve clizbe
Elizabeth Jean Scott   Tuesday, December 16, 2003 (1:05 p.m.)

But this is only good for the people who

> yeah you're right, and one more thing... there are microwave antennas
> (breezenet (2,4GHz)) used for data links (internet, cell phones,
> whatever...)

> Motto: world is a bitch

OK, so I've read all the messages and unless I've missed it - who is Elizabeth Jean Scott????????????????

007
(139.142.167.66)

Ernesto

max
Re: Elizabeth Jean Scott   Monday, May 31, 2004 (2:51 a.m.)

> But this is only good for the people who

> OK, so I've read all the messages and unless I've missed it - who is
> Elizabeth Jean Scott????????????????
Yea. Great. Continuity errors are very interesting :v| Congradulations to all the smarties out there who spotted them. So who the f_ck is Elizebeth Jean Scott?

max
(195.175.37.23)

007
Re: Elizabeth Jean Scott   Sunday, November 14, 2004 (12:55 p.m.)

Yea. Great. Continuity errors are very interesting :v| Congradulations to
> all the smarties out there who spotted them. So who the f_ck is Elizebeth
> Jean Scott?

she is mother of the director

steve clizbe
(12-218-157-137.client.mchsi.com)

Ernesto
Re: Elizabeth Jean Scott   Wednesday, November 17, 2004 (9:20 p.m.)

> But this is only good for the people who

> OK, so I've read all the messages and unless I've missed it - who is
> Elizabeth Jean Scott????????????????

refer to: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001716/ for the director's connection to her.

Sam B.
(c68.112.124.102.stc.mn.charter.co

Dina k.

Brit
Daniel
sam's a dick
Re: Error in the movie   Tuesday, June 25, 2002 (3:28 p.m.)

Dina, you really must be an expert. What tipped me off, you say? You're spelling. You really must be some kind of smart if you can't spell organize. Congratulations. Let this be a lesson to you, to not go stickin you ass in the air like you know it all, when you can't even spell words right. Its a simple lesson I teach.

Brit
(cache-bra.cableinet.co.uk)

Sam B.
Re: Error in the movie   Wednesday, October 30, 2002 (2:12 p.m.)

Alas, even though other words are misspelt, 'organised' is spelt correctly if you spell in English, the original English way. English - Organised: American English - Organized.

Daniel
(213-97-224-54.uc.nombres.ttd.es)
Sam B.

referee
Re: Error in the movie   Friday, November 29, 2002 (6:26 p.m.)

> Dina, you really must be an expert. What tipped me off, you say? You're
> spelling. You really must be some kind of smart if you can't spell
> organize. Congratulations. Let this be a lesson to you, to not go stickin
> you ass in the air like you know it all, when you can't even spell words
> right. Its a simple lesson I teach.

What a post.
1) "You're spelling" should be "your spelling".
2) "stickin you ass" should be "sticking your behind".
3) "Its" should be "It's".

Thank you teacher. Lesson's over.

referee
(mail.cra.ba)

Daniel
Re: Error in the movie   Thursday, December 12, 2002 (4:47 a.m.)

> What a post.
1) "You're spelling" should be "your
> spelling".
2) "stickin you ass" should be
> "sticking your behind".
3) "Its" should be
> "It's".

> Thank you teacher. Lesson's over.

Way to go, Daniel!

However, don't be too harsh on him, he's just a miserable frightened little man surfing the Internet in his eternal search for other people's mistakes, I guess it makes HIM look better in his own eyes, and now you have destroyed everything he stands for!

sam's a dick
(cp14062-b.roose1.nb.home.nl)

Sam B.
Re: Error in the movie   Tuesday, January 28, 2003 (2:33 p.m.)

> Dina, you really must be an expert. What tipped me off, you say? You're
> spelling. You really must be some kind of smart if you can't spell
> organize. Congratulations. Let this be a lesson to you, to not go stickin
> you ass in the air like you know it all, when you can't even spell words
> right. Its a simple lesson I teach.

Sam, you totally suck. Buy a dictionary.

Victoon
(rdu26-235-126.nc.rr.com)

Dina k.
Re: Error in the movie   Tuesday, March 16, 2004 (8:37 p.m.)

another minor: the sound of the Leica rangfinder is supposed to be much quieter than the Nikon SLR, although both have auto-winders. I am a photographer.

Monte
(adsl-065-006-134-159.sip.asm.bell
south.net)

Dina k.
Re: Error in the movie   Saturday, August 20, 2005 (1:50 p.m.)

First of all the anntenna (don't get on me for spelling i suck), what did you want him to do rip the anntenna off the roof before filming? Next the dude that noticed the sound on the camera was to loud ummmm yeah. As for the Berlin with mountains the mountains were way off in the distance. There are mountains in Germany I lived there for six years. Its not like there is much he can do. If he took the scene from a different angle there might have been a McDonals in the background. Maybe taht was the best shot. As for the guy who said I hope it gets to the director. I highly doubt he will read this forum.