1. Transformers: Last Knight

1. Star Wars: Force Awakens
        2. E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
     5. Nineteen Eighty-Four
   7. Star Wars: A New Hope
  8. Animal Farm
 9. LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring
Comments about the soundtrack for The Tailor of Panama (Shaun Davey)
Samy y Sandra Sandoval

Michael Treglazoff
(user-24-214-221-147.knology.net)

Megan
Lidia
Juan Carlos
Samy y Sandra Sandoval   Saturday, October 5, 2002 (4:43 p.m.)

I really enjoyed seeing them in this movie, too bad they were not mentioned on the credits of this CD.

Megan
(kj103.ocsstud.gu.edu.au)

Michael Treglazoff

Maggie
Re: Samy y Sandra Sandoval   Wednesday, May 7, 2003 (11:45 p.m.)

somebody pls help me.i want to find out more about samy y sandra sandoval.i cant seem to get hold of websites with information on them either.its all in spanish.i've just heard gallina fina and i am hooked.could someone tell me the name of the album which has that song in it? and a bit more about the band? thanks

Maggie
(adsl-17-254-11.jax.bellsouth.net)

Megan

Ed
isabella
Re: Samy y Sandra Sandoval   Thursday, May 15, 2003 (7:47 p.m.)

> somebody pls help me.i want to find out more about samy y sandra
> sandoval.i cant seem to get hold of websites with information on them
> either.its all in spanish.i've just heard gallina fina and i am
> hooked.could someone tell me the name of the album which has that song in
> it? and a bit more about the band? thanks
Went to Panama for Carnival 03. Samy y Sandra played all 4 days in different towns. I seen them in Panama City, they are so down to earth people and fabulous entertainers. I adore them and there music. The people of panama love them. They came to Miami and bombed, they probably didn't know the right people because they are real people not phoney. Our family in Panama gave me some live cd's of there music and I love them. I am looking on the internet for music to buy but have the same problem I don't read spanish.
Maggie

Ed
(pcp01205453pcs.nrockv01.md.comcas
t.net)

Maggie

Clayton Cook
Re: Samy y Sandra Sandoval   Monday, May 26, 2003 (9:42 p.m.)

Went to Panama for Carnival 03. Samy y Sandra played all 4 days in
> different towns. I seen them in Panama City, they are so down to earth
> people and fabulous entertainers. I adore them and there music. The people
> of panama love them. They came to Miami and bombed, they probably didn't
> know the right people because they are real people not phoney. Our family
> in Panama gave me some live cd's of there music and I love them. I am
> looking on the internet for music to buy but have the same problem I don't
> read spanish.
Maggie
I got all their cds, for those whom have questions on them just send me an email, and I'll help you out.

Clayton Cook
(69.19.171.172)

Ed

Louis from Belgium Europe
LISA LOPEZ
Re: Samy y Sandra Sandoval   Monday, July 21, 2003 (5:22 p.m.)

> Went to Panama for Carnival 03. Samy y Sandra played all 4 days in
Maggie
I got all their cds, for those whom have questions on them
> just send me an email, and I'll help you out.

I am also a fan and would like a pipeline to their music. When I find a vendor I will post it.

Louis from Belgium Europe
(nchobo06.telenet-ops.be)

Clayton Cook

Juan Carlos
Re: Samy y Sandra Sandoval   Wednesday, August 6, 2003 (10:32 a.m.)

Maggie
I got all their cds, for those whom have questions on them

> I am also a fan and would like a pipeline to their music. When I find a
> vendor I will post it.

Hello,

I saw Samy y Sandra 2 years ago at the Antilliaanse Feesten in Hoogstraten,Belgium.Now I am searchin for al the cd's.Can anybody help me?
Thanks, Louis

Juan Carlos
(213.37.228.198)

Louis from Belgium Europe

Lidia
Luis
Re: Samy y Sandra Sandoval   Monday, September 15, 2003 (9:03 a.m.)

Hello everybody!

I'm from Panama and live in Madrid, Spain. "Samy y Sandra" group is one of my favorite's and they also from Panama... if you want any of their CD's just drop me an e-mail and let me know.

jczeledonp@hotmail.com

Lidia
(50-165-173-216.electronet.net)

Juan Carlos
Re: Samy y Sandra Sandoval   Monday, October 6, 2003 (2:29 p.m.)

They will be in Miami in November for the annual Panamanian festival...do not know the exact date. I have family in Panama and their cd's...have seen them perform and boy can they tear it up! If you need info...just email..

Sorry if this is a copy of the same email, but I put it at the top....

Luis
(cache-dr05.proxy.aol.com)

Juan Carlos
Re: Samy y Sandra Sandoval   Wednesday, October 22, 2003 (5:30 a.m.)

> Hello everybody!

> I'm from Panama and live in Madrid, Spain. "Samy y Sandra" group
> is one of my favorite's and they also from Panama... if you want any of
> their CD's just drop me an e-mail and let me know.

> jczeledonp@hotmail.com

They will be in miami nov 22

LISA LOPEZ
(w178.z064221193.was-dc.dsl.cnc.ne
t)

Clayton Cook

LaToya Leticia
Re: Samy y Sandra Sandoval   Friday, March 26, 2004 (1:30 p.m.)

hello, i am also a HUGE FAN but, it is incredibly hard to find a vendor who sells their CD's. Does anyone know where i can buy them online. PLEASEEE LET ME KNOW....
:i=

thank you very much!

Maggie
I got all their cds, for those whom have questions on them

> I am also a fan and would like a pipeline to their music. When I find a
> vendor I will post it.

LaToya Leticia
(gate1.slrhc.org)

LISA LOPEZ
Re: Samy y Sandra Sandoval   Monday, April 19, 2004 (8:35 a.m.)

> hello, i am also a HUGE FAN but, it is incredibly hard to find a vendor
> who sells their CD's. Does anyone know where i can buy them online.
> PLEASEEE LET ME KNOW....
:i=

To answer your question as to where you can purchase CD's online. You can go to cdplace.net I get all of my music from Panama there. It is a pretty reliable website.

> thank you very much!

> Maggie
I got all their cds, for those whom have questions on them

isabella
(pool-151-203-147-42.wma.east.veri
zon.net)

Maggie
Samy y Sandra Sandoval   Saturday, December 6, 2003 (3:48 p.m.)

I found the place where you can buy the CD'S of Samy y Sandra Sandoval is in this website Google.com , you just have to type Musica tipica de panama and that is it. Good Luck.

Lidia
(50-165-173-216.electronet.net)

Michael Treglazoff
Re: Samy y Sandra Sandoval   Monday, October 6, 2003 (2:27 p.m.)

Juan Carlos
(213.37.16.118)

Michael Treglazoff
Re: Samy y Sandra Sandoval   Wednesday, February 25, 2004 (12:56 p.m.)

I'm from Panama but living in Spain. Next month I'll go to Panama and I'll bring their latest CD's, and some other material from panamanian artists.

The price of any CD is 28 euros and you must let me know before march 15th, 2004.

Greetings from Madrid

CD Price: 28€ + S&H

DISCOGRAPHY:
  • Complemento Ideal (2004)
  • Hasta que el cuerpo aguante
  • Evolución (double)
  • Mi norte y sur
  • Raíces
  • Echando pa'lante
  • Grandes Exitos (double)
  • Tan nuestro como el Canal
  • A gozar
  • Para toda la vida
  • Los Patrones de la Cumbia
  • Embárrate de hombre

Copyright © 1998-2017, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.