SUPPORT FILMTRACKS! CLICK HERE FIRST:
Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk
iTunes (U.S.)
Amazon.ca
Amazon.fr
eBay (U.S.)
Amazon.de
Amazon.es
Half.com
Glisten Effect
Editorial Reviews
Scoreboard Forum
Viewer Ratings
Composers
Awards
   NEWEST MAJOR REVIEWS:
     1. Transformers: Last Knight
    2. Cars 3
   3. The Mummy
  4. Wonder Woman
 5. POTC: Dead Men Tell No Tales
6. Alien: Covenant


   CURRENT BEST-SELLING SCORES:
       1. Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
      2. Fantastic Beasts/Find Them
     3. Willow
    4. The Ghost and the Darkness
   5. An American Tail
  6. The Wind and the Lion
 7. Doctor Strange
8. 10 Cloverfield Lane
   CURRENT MOST POPULAR REVIEWS:
         1. Star Wars: Force Awakens
        2. E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
       3. Titanic
      4. Avatar
     5. Nineteen Eighty-Four
    6. Gladiator
   7. Star Wars: A New Hope
  8. Animal Farm
 9. LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring
10. Harry Potter: Sorcerer's Stone
Home Page
Menu Options ▼
Comments about the soundtrack for Unfaithful (Jan A. P. Kaczmarek)
Music in the film Unfaithful

Cynthia A Lynn
<Send E-Mail>
(ATHM-216-216-134-21.newedgenetwor
ks.com)


  Responses to this Comment:
Cynthia
Donna
Mark
NYC
Music in the film Unfaithful   Monday, September 15, 2003 (7:09 a.m.) 

Love the CD....however, would love to know the titles and musicians for the scores in the movie...all of them. I find the music to be sensual and provoking.....it is right alongside one of my other favourites, The Red Shoe Diaries, which is very difficult to find (the first copy).....anyways, please, if anyone knows the names of the tunes and who sings them....please list them for me......Cin*



Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Cynthia
<Send E-Mail>
(ATHM-216-216-134-21.newedgenetwor
ks.com)

  In Response to:
Cynthia A Lynn

  Responses to this Comment:
Jackie
Maureen
Re: Music in the film Unfaithful   Monday, December 8, 2003 (8:54 a.m.) 

Who is the artist/musician in the background music when they were slow dancing in his apartment.......

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Jackie
(cs6669105-124.satx.rr.com)

  In Response to:
Cynthia
Re: Music in the film Unfaithful   Sunday, January 25, 2004 (11:10 p.m.) 

> Who is the artist/musician in the background music when they were slow
> dancing in his apartment.......
The name of the song is Ai Du by the artist Ali Farka Toure

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Maureen
<Send E-Mail>
(cache-loh-ac03.proxy.aol.com)

  In Response to:
Cynthia
Re: Music in the film Unfaithful *NM*   Saturday, March 27, 2004 (3:08 p.m.) 



Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Donna
<Send E-Mail>
(ip68-110-80-247.ph.ph.cox.net)

  In Response to:
Cynthia A Lynn

  Responses to this Comment:
NYC
Re: Music in the film Unfaithful   Sunday, January 11, 2004 (11:52 p.m.) 

Would love to know the name of the when she is in the bath tub she says its african???? Does anyone know????

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


NYC
<Send E-Mail>
(cpe-68-174-155-231.nyc.res.rr.com)

  In Response to:
Donna
Re: Music in the film Unfaithful   Friday, July 15, 2005 (3:03 p.m.) 

The song from when she is in the tub is called "Ai Du" and it is performed by Ali Farka Touré. A singer-songwriter from Mali.

> Would love to know the name of the when she is in the bath tub she says
> its african???? Does anyone know????


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Mark
<Send E-Mail>
(vpn007021.vpn.utwente.nl)

  In Response to:
Cynthia A Lynn

  Responses to this Comment:
Lorna BROWNE
Re: Music in the film Unfaithful   Sunday, January 9, 2005 (4:09 a.m.) 

> Love the CD....however, would love to know the titles and musicians for
> the scores in the movie...all of them. I find the music to be sensual and
> provoking.....it is right alongside one of my other favourites, The Red
> Shoe Diaries, which is very difficult to find (the first
> copy).....anyways, please, if anyone knows the names of the tunes and who
> sings them....please list them for me......Cin*

I saw the movie yesterday and heard a song of radiohead, but now I can't find it anymore, which song is it? Which scene in the movie?

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Lorna BROWNE
<Send E-Mail>
(97e57c8a.skybroadband.com)

  In Response to:
Mark

  Responses to this Comment:
Lorna BROWNE
Re: Music in the film Unfaithful *NM*   Saturday, July 22, 2017 (1:53 p.m.) 



Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Lorna BROWNE
<Send E-Mail>
(97e57c8a.skybroadband.com)

  In Response to:
Lorna BROWNE
Re: Music in the film Unfaithful   Saturday, July 22, 2017 (1:56 p.m.) 

Yeah it's exit song. It's the scene after Richard here asks her if she loves him however looked at sound and its not on that from what I can see


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


NYC
<Send E-Mail>
(cpe-68-174-155-231.nyc.res.rr.com)

  In Response to:
Cynthia A Lynn

  Responses to this Comment:
Cynthia
Re: Music in the film Unfaithful   Friday, July 15, 2005 (3:06 p.m.) 

Here is the music that was used in the film but not included on the soundtrack:

"Ai Du" - (THIS IS THE SONG FROM THE BATHTUB)
(1994)
Written by Ali Farka Touré
Performed by Ali Farka Touré with Ry Cooder
Courtesy of Hannibal Records, a Rykodisc Label

"Dedicace Outo"
Written by Brendan Perry and Lisa Gerrard
Performed by Dead Can Dance
Courtesy of 4AD/Warner Bros. Records Inc.
By Arrangement with Warner Special Products

"Devorzhum"
Written by Brendan Perry and Lisa Gerrard
Performed by Dead Can Dance
Courtesy of 4AD/Warner Bros. Records Inc.
By Arrangement with Warner Special Products

"Exit Music (For a Film)"
Written by Thom Yorke (as Thomas Yorke), Edward O'Brien, Colin Greenwood,
Jonny Greenwood, Phil Selway (as Philip Selway)
Performed by Brad Mehldau
Courtesy of Warner Bros. Records Inc.
By Arrangement with Warner Special Products

"Sous Le Soleil"
Written by P. Brunkow, Aurélia Ikor, Chris Bovet , Mimmo Pisino,
Jana Seiler and Tim B. (as Tim B)
Performed by Major Boys featuring Aurélia
Courtesy of Cyber Production

"Dream Loud"
Written by Julie Gold
Produced by Chris Bertolotti

"My Kind Of Town (Chicago Is)"
(1964)
Written by Sammy Cahn (lyrics) and Jimmy Van Heusen (music)
Courtesy of Sankyo Seiki Manufacturing Co., Ltd.

"Music From Futurama"
(1999)
Written by Christopher Tyng

"Piano Lesson (Score Cue)"
(2002)
Written by Richard Gere and Jan A.P. Kaczmarek
Performed by Richard Gere and Erik Per Sullivan

"Jukebox Johnny"
Written by Grant Geissman
Courtesy of Megatrax Production Music, Inc.

> Love the CD....however, would love to know the titles and musicians for
> the scores in the movie...all of them. I find the music to be sensual and
> provoking.....it is right alongside one of my other favourites, The Red
> Shoe Diaries, which is very difficult to find (the first
> copy).....anyways, please, if anyone knows the names of the tunes and who
> sings them....please list them for me......Cin*


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Cynthia
<Send E-Mail>
(athm-216-216-134-21.newedgenetwor
ks.com)

  In Response to:
NYC
Re: Music in the film Unfaithful   Monday, January 9, 2006 (10:02 a.m.) 

> Here is the music that was used in the film but not included on the
> soundtrack:

> "Ai Du" - (THIS IS THE SONG FROM THE BATHTUB)
(1994)
>
Written by Ali Farka Touré
Performed by Ali Farka Touré with Ry
> Cooder
Courtesy of Hannibal Records, a Rykodisc Label

> "Dedicace Outo"
Written by Brendan Perry and Lisa Gerrard
>
Performed by Dead Can Dance
Courtesy of 4AD/Warner Bros. Records
> Inc.
By Arrangement with Warner Special Products

> "Devorzhum"
Written by Brendan Perry and Lisa Gerrard
>
Performed by Dead Can Dance
Courtesy of 4AD/Warner Bros. Records
> Inc.
By Arrangement with Warner Special Products

> "Exit Music (For a Film)"
Written by Thom Yorke (as Thomas
> Yorke), Edward O'Brien, Colin Greenwood,
Jonny Greenwood, Phil Selway
> (as Philip Selway)
Performed by Brad Mehldau
Courtesy of Warner
> Bros. Records Inc.
By Arrangement with Warner Special Products

> "Sous Le Soleil"
Written by P. Brunkow, Aurélia Ikor, Chris
> Bovet , Mimmo Pisino,
Jana Seiler and Tim B. (as Tim B)
Performed
> by Major Boys featuring Aurélia
Courtesy of Cyber Production

> "Dream Loud"
Written by Julie Gold
Produced by Chris
> Bertolotti

> "My Kind Of Town (Chicago Is)"
(1964)
Written by Sammy
> Cahn (lyrics) and Jimmy Van Heusen (music)
Courtesy of Sankyo Seiki
> Manufacturing Co., Ltd.

> "Music From Futurama"
(1999)
Written by Christopher Tyng

> "Piano Lesson (Score Cue)"
(2002)
Written by Richard
> Gere and Jan A.P. Kaczmarek
Performed by Richard Gere and Erik Per
> Sullivan

> "Jukebox Johnny"
Written by Grant Geissman
Courtesy of
> Megatrax Production Music, Inc.

Thank you NYC.....love your town!!! I had forgotten about this post as it was so many moons ago and someone emailed me from this for info, and voila, found your very informative and complete lists of songs and artists not on the soundtrack CD.....thank you! Have a great NY day! C*

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display



Copyright © 1998-2017, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.
The reviews and other textual content contained on the filmtracks.com site may not be published, broadcast,
rewritten or redistributed without the prior written authority of Christian Clemmensen at Filmtracks Publications. Scoreboard created 7/24/98 and last updated 4/25/15.