1. Incredibles 2
       3. Blade Runner 2049
     5. Thor: Ragnarok
    6. The Avengers
   7. Spider-Man: Homecoming
 9. Dunkirk
10. Phantom Thread
Comments about the soundtrack for Van Helsing (Alan Silvestri)
Anyone knows where to download the soundtrack for free?

(ip51cc3872.adsl-surfen.hetnet.nl)

Luc
liz
DeadLine
LadyInque
a friend
Asdaq
David
Anyone knows where to download the soundtrack for free?   Tuesday, May 4, 2004 (6:46 a.m.)

I looked everywhere but I can't find it. Can someone please give me some kind of link where I can download the free mp3 files???

THNX ALOT!!!

Greets from Holland

Luc
(modemcable193.188-201-24.mc.video
tron.ca)

Estes
Re: Anyone knows where to download the soundtrack for free?   Tuesday, May 4, 2004 (7:09 a.m.)

Better buy it. Were you aware that this is a big thing in this world right now. People are trying to eliminate ILLEGAL downloading but you're still doing that crap. Wake up and encourage artists instead of being a stupid human being!!!

(ip51cc3872.adsl-surfen.hetnet.nl)

Luc

Pogel Adler
Re: Anyone knows where to download the soundtrack for free?   Tuesday, May 4, 2004 (10:47 a.m.)

> Better buy it. Were you aware that this is a big thing in this world right
> now. People are trying to eliminate ILLEGAL downloading but you're still
> doing that crap. Wake up and encourage artists instead of being a stupid
> human being!!!

Hey, I know it's all a big deal this downloading stuff... That I donload my soundtrack doesn't say they don't earn their money with mine. I buy enough merchandising of every movie I like. That has nothing to do with being a stupid human being! And even so... I download my soundtrack first, before I buy it. Maybe I don't like, and I hate to waste my money.
So... No offence, but don't misunderstand me.
It's just to see what the soundtrack's like.

BTW, here in the Netherlands, the illegal download stop is not that strong as in the U.S.
With good IP blockers, you're still inviceble for the others here in Holland.
But you are right. Iligal stays iligal, but when I need it... I will keep needing it, untill I have it... Savvy?

Greetz

(pd9e48f90.dip.t-dialin.net)

Adrian
Re: Anyone knows where to download the soundtrack for free?   Tuesday, May 4, 2004 (10:59 a.m.)

Semi-smart guy, hu, Ms. ip51cc3872.adsl-surfen.hetnet.nl

Your arguments are pathetic in my eyes.

(ip51cc3872.adsl-surfen.hetnet.nl)

X__Alien
Re: Anyone knows where to download the soundtrack for free?   Wednesday, May 5, 2004 (12:45 a.m.)

> Semi-smart guy, hu, Ms. ip51cc3872.adsl-surfen.hetnet.nl

> Your arguments are pathetic in my eyes

ok, that you can see my IP here, doesn't say you can see it in kazaa, emule or whatever programme used...
But that's my fault.

The arguents, however... They are not about if the're pathetic or not... It's about how they work and if they are true, which I can asure you...

But okay, if everyone is really against it... I will not download it...

X__Alien
(rdis.bib-afonso-lopes-vieira.rcts
.pt)

gonzoxx2
Re: Anyone knows where to download the soundtrack for free?   Wednesday, May 5, 2004 (9:46 a.m.)

A recent study, witch i dont remember where i saw it, says that the sharing of mp3's files didn't afect the music sales in the last years.

gonzoxx2
(bela.chemeng.upatras.gr)

X__Alien

Sean
Re: Anyone knows where to download the soundtrack for free?   Thursday, May 6, 2004 (4:10 a.m.)

The only thing that can kill the music industry is bad music, not piracy!
I buy whatever I like, but as long as they have this high prices, I will download as much as I can.
For example, I have the van helsing movie since last week....this does not mean that I will not go to pay in a cinema to enjoy it tonight:) because it's great! And great movies and music, deserve my money.

Sean
(h00e018b32ea5.ne.client2.attbi.co

gonzoxx2

falcon
Re: Anyone knows where to download the soundtrack for free?   Thursday, May 6, 2004 (12:12 p.m.)

> The only thing that can kill the music industry is bad music, not piracy!
I buy whatever I like, but as long as they have this high prices, I
> will download as much as I can.
For example, I have the van helsing
> movie since last week....this does not mean that I will not go to pay in a
> cinema to enjoy it tonight:) because it's great! And great movies and
> music, deserve my money.

Yes i totally agree, it nothing like going to the movies and seeing it on the big screen.....and also....i always buy the soundtracks that are composed from my favorite composers..

falcon
(blaax9-a044.dialup.optusnet.com.a
u)

Sean

Miz
Anyone knows where to download the soundtrack for free?   Friday, May 7, 2004 (6:06 a.m.)

would u guys just tell me where to find the soundtrack farr outttt.

Miz
(dsl-80-46-138-208.access.uk.tisca
li.com)

falcon

poop stick
Re: Anyone knows where to download the soundtrack for free?   Friday, May 7, 2004 (4:49 p.m.)

My God, you're all absolute morons! Go away!

"There will come a day soon when openly soliciting MP3s will be reason for a bust... just like soliciting sex on American streets".

AMERICA!!!

poop stick
(ip68-106-176-37.hr.hr.cox.net)

Miz

BloodWrath
Blayde
LaZaRuS
Demonic Jester
Re: Anyone knows where to download the soundtrack for free?   Friday, May 7, 2004 (9:04 p.m.)

You guys are lame. There are bigger issues in the world right now, than piracy and if this is the only thing to get you fired up and pissed off about, maybe you should dig a little deeper into the raging whoring corporate music industry. Or maybe racism? starvation? cancer? Find out how some of your hard earned money is going toward some cause you're not even aware of, rather than getting upset over something inspiring? Everyone wants credit. Look at me look at me! Americans. always pointing fingers saying the other is wrong. When will we just shut up and stop arguing? you think the world was a better place before mp3's? I'm guessing no. turds.

BloodWrath
(c211-30-15-191.thorn1.nsw.optusne
t.com.au)

poop stick

CMG0311
Re: Anyone knows where to download the soundtrack for free?   Saturday, May 8, 2004 (6:48 p.m.)

I couldn't agree more. Seriously piracy is like nothing compared a tenth of the problem that ppl al around the world are facing. So what if some already billionaire missis out on a few bucks. We should stop fighting and start thinking of how we can better the lives of others.
Honestly ppl. Wake up above and beyond your lil world of anti-piracy!!!!

CMG0311
(c-24-245-19-51.mn.client2.attbi.c
om)

BloodWrath

Jerry
Re: Anyone knows where to download the soundtrack for free?   Sunday, May 9, 2004 (1:41 p.m.)

> I couldn't agree more. Seriously piracy is like nothing compared a tenth
> of the problem that ppl al around the world are facing. So what if some
> already billionaire missis out on a few bucks. We should stop fighting and
> start thinking of how we can better the lives of others.
Honestly ppl.
> Wake up above and beyond your lil world of anti-piracy!!!!

Better the lives of others? You ever think having great music available might better the lives of some people? Maybe it'll cheer them up, make them feel emotions. If people keep illegally downloading music (scores espcially) the companies wont have money to release the scores due to the amount of money it costs to make a CD. I personally am going to save my money, to buy a copy of this CD since the music is great instead of being cheap and not realizing the damages downloading music can cause.

Clayton

Jerry
(chello080108250170.17.14.univie.t
eleweb.at)

CMG0311

cookie
Re: Anyone knows where to download the soundtrack for free?   Tuesday, May 11, 2004 (3:00 a.m.)

Honestly ppl.

> Better the lives of others? You ever think having great music available
> might better the lives of some people? Maybe it'll cheer them up, make
> them feel emotions. If people keep illegally downloading music (scores
> espcially) the companies wont have money to release the scores due to the
> amount of money it costs to make a CD. I personally am going to save my
> money, to buy a copy of this CD since the music is great instead of being
> cheap and not realizing the damages downloading music can cause.

> Clayton

There are more important questions than mp3 "problem". Like...
Why is Bush regime training itīs troops to be homosexuals? Why are GIs so much into raping young male Arabs? Or is it a policy in the USA only to send gays to war? And please donīt tell me England is not a lesbian.

cookie
(cerberus.kiberpipa.org)

Jerry

random person
try emule or other p2p client   Wednesday, May 12, 2004 (4:53 a.m.)

Ok. Downloading music is a crime only because the corporations say it is.
Corporations are not artists. Artists get squat from the whole money the corporations make by selling products/music.
Downloading music in legal terms is a violation of copy rights...but only cause the corporations are saying so.
Why do people download music in the first place? Cause it`s cheap. Hence, state lower prices and we won`t have to violate a copy right law.
Who is number one enemy of the p2p network? Metallica. How much money does Metallica make? Plenty (and that is an understatement). Why should they be concerned? Certanly not because of the "income" problem. They just wanna stand out . Be in the spotlight. I mean...they started out as a garage band and now they are the number one corporation.
if u ask me...i will never buy a cd if i can get it from the net. The money making part of the music industry sucks.
And hey...if the artists hate piracy that much..they should #####ing quit.
regards.
cookie

random person
(ip68-100-169-234.dc.dc.cox.net)

cookie
Re: try emule or other p2p client   Monday, June 21, 2004 (5:12 p.m.)

Okay, those who are ranting about much bigger issues in the world should think about how the way we live our day to day lives and how we handle the smaller issues that have to deal with stealing and whatnot reflect on the bigger issues. It starts small--its about morality. If more people made a bigger deal over the small things, maybe some of those big things wouldn't ever come about.
*shrug*

Blayde
(c-24-0-215-235.client.comcast.net)

poop stick
Re: Anyone knows where to download the soundtrack for free?   Saturday, May 8, 2004 (8:35 p.m.)

> You guys are lame. There are bigger issues in the world right now, than
> piracy and if this is the only thing to get you fired up and pissed off
> about, maybe you should dig a little deeper into the raging whoring
> corporate music industry. Or maybe racism? starvation? cancer? Find out
> how some of your hard earned money is going toward some cause you're not
> even aware of, rather than getting upset over something inspiring?
> Everyone wants credit. Look at me look at me! Americans. always pointing
> fingers saying the other is wrong. When will we just shut up and stop
> arguing? you think the world was a better place before mp3's? I'm guessing
> no. turds.

yeah, screw the battles we can win, lets try that world peace thing no one thinks about that anymore.. and people need food? damn, i never heard about that one.. and america does need to do something about that racism problem, i mean, people are hardly segregated enough these days.. and who can talk about mp3's without bringing up the valuable aspects of cancer, those are two peas in a pod..

Americans. always pointing
> fingers saying the other is wrong.

i think you're wrong btw

(pd9e4821a.dip.t-dialin.net)
poop stick
That's ridiculous   Monday, May 10, 2004 (6:45 a.m.)

You realise how pathetic you sound to becalm your little conscious, right?
You sound like you want to bring order to the world, yet you don't want to accept simple rules of living (like not stealing other people's stuff!)

Typical disillusioned youth of a decaying America/Europe.

LaZaRuS
(hse-quebeccity-ppp3501384.sympati
co.ca)

poop stick
Re: Anyone knows where to download the soundtrack for free?   Monday, May 10, 2004 (8:03 a.m.)

Software: Kazaa
Url: www.kazaa.com
Description: Find Anything You Need! Mp3/Video/Image etc... You Can Also Share Your Download (and Upload)! Enjoy!

[[>8D Don't Be A Fool! ]]

Demonic Jester
(c-24-20-207-226.client.comcast.ne
t)

poop stick
Re: Anyone knows where to download the soundtrack for free?   Tuesday, May 11, 2004 (6:45 p.m.)

Omg, this entire thread is almost pathetic. Everyone is argueing over these HUGE topics- cancer, starvation etc-.. but i dont remember being on a humanitarian site ( i belieave i used the correct reference) i thought i was looking up music.. If i wanted to CHAT with others about these huge issues i'd go to a site strickly for such chat. Why push huge issues into everything? And when i say push into everything i mean people like "poop stick" who would bring such topics of irellivance ( spelling..?) to a simple- yet strict- subject of music piracy. What does it accomplish? {bringing such topics to a music/film board}

Adrian
(fenrir.info.uaic.ro)

Pogel Adler
Re: Anyone knows where to download the soundtrack for free?   Thursday, June 10, 2004 (12:15 a.m.)

> Semi-smart guy, hu, Ms. ip51cc3872.adsl-surfen.hetnet.nl

> Your arguments are pathetic in my eyes.

The only one who's pathetic is you.

All this problem is about money. I'm from romania and here we have a medium revenue of 1500$ dollars a year and i don't think i will give my money to a star that makes those money in a second.
And BTW if they want to stop piracy they have to protect their stuff, i don't think that people are bad because they download but i think that companies that don't protect their media are stupid. Here in Romania the law says that if you downloa and play music only in you house it's nothing bead and i'm fine with that.:D

And only because you have the address of that guy dosn't make you a smart people either, learn to think not to use sumo tools and repeat what others people told you! Download is bad... Be real every body is downloading even Bush! and looking at what you've wrote i think you have the same IQ with Bush that's your shoe size.

Pls excuse my english ! bye

Estes
(pool-68-237-130-71.man.east.veriz
on.net)

Luc
Re: Anyone knows where to download the soundtrack for free?   Monday, May 10, 2004 (11:06 a.m.)

I was born & raised in America and i believe all of the foreigners here are right...i really hate america we think we are so strong and always right well someday all our pushing around is going to get us in trouble. Damn America!!!

(pd9e48f90.dip.t-dialin.net)

Christian Clemmensen
None of your Business
Why?!   Tuesday, May 4, 2004 (10:29 a.m.)

Why the heck are people still asking this?! I mean it's illegal and it won't help you in the end!

BTW, you know the authorities can track down your computer by the data stored (and displayed!) on this site.

Don't do that, buy the pieces of art!

Christian Clemmensen
(chevrolet.filmtracks.com)

Pelmen
Not to mention that I'm tracking these people, too...   Wednesday, May 5, 2004 (7:35 a.m.)

> BTW, you know the authorities can track down your computer by the data
> stored (and displayed!) on this site.

As the owner of the site, I am obligated to keep tabs on people requesting free MP3 versions of these scores in the event that a label, rights agency, studio, or other entity requests assistance in busting these illegal downloaders.

There will come a day soon when openly soliciting MP3s will be reason for a bust... just like soliciting sex on American streets.

Christian

Pelmen
(d137-186-180-215.abhsia.telus.net)

Christian Clemmensen

Scott
Re: Not to mention that I'm tracking these people, too...   Monday, May 10, 2004 (7:08 p.m.)

> As the owner of the site, I am obligated to keep tabs on people requesting
> free MP3 versions of these scores in the event that a label, rights
> agency, studio, or other entity requests assistance in busting these
> illegal downloaders.

> There will come a day soon when openly soliciting MP3s will be reason for
> a bust... just like soliciting sex on American streets.

> Christian

Selected thoughts for you. A)Tracking without specifically stating you are doing so is an invasion of privacy and you can be charged with such.. B)Information of this nature is not admissible in court as it does not come from an objective source, and C)A very recent Canadian supreme court ruling specifically states that it is legal for Canadian citizens to be in possession of mp3s, and to share them on p2p networks... ^_~ Canada forever!

Scott
(proxy.farrellfritz.com)
Pelmen

Christian Clemmensen
Re: Not to mention that I'm tracking these people, too...   Wednesday, May 19, 2004 (5:52 a.m.)

> Selected thoughts for you. A)Tracking without specifically stating you are
> doing so is an invasion of privacy and you can be charged with such..
> B)Information of this nature is not admissible in court as it does not
> come from an objective source, and C)A very recent Canadian supreme court
> ruling specifically states that it is legal for Canadian citizens to be in
> possession of mp3s, and to share them on p2p networks... ^_~ Canada
> forever!

And this site also recommends getting bootleg versions of some scores because the legit releases are either not forthcoming or just lame (Star Trek Insurrection is one example). I'm not the judgemental type, you know live and let live, but if you're going to turn in people who ask for free downloads or mp3's of a score, you shouldn't be encouraging people to seek out boots either. Either champion the law or don't.

No offense, I do love this site and visit often, but this stance rubbed me the wrong way.

Christian Clemmensen
(chevrolet.filmtracks.com)
Scott

Scott
There is a difference between boots and downloads...   Friday, May 21, 2004 (1:00 p.m.)

> And this site also recommends getting bootleg versions of some scores
> because the legit releases are either not forthcoming or just lame (Star
> Trek Insurrection is one example). I'm not the judgemental type, you know
> live and let live, but if you're going to turn in people who ask for free
> downloads or mp3's of a score, you shouldn't be encouraging people to seek
> out boots either. Either champion the law or don't.

Not entirely true. The enforcement of the law has many shades of gray.

There is a big difference in perceived threat between the relatively small circle of hardcore score nuts trading bootlegs and any music being made available to the masses for download.

In short, the CDr boots aren't a major target for law enforcement. Studios, musicians, lables, and rights agencies won't go bankrupt because of a handful of bootlegs (most of which THEY leaked in the first place). The downloadable versions of that music ARE the problem, though. It's all a matter of how the music is being distributed. You'll see reviews of bootlegs at Filmtracks, but you'll never hear any of us in support of downloading files.

That's where the line is drawn.

Christian

Scott
(proxy.farrellfritz.com)
Christian Clemmensen
Re: There is a difference between boots and downloads...   Monday, May 24, 2004 (12:58 p.m.)

> Not entirely true. The enforcement of the law has many shades of gray.

> There is a big difference in perceived threat between the relatively small
> circle of hardcore score nuts trading bootlegs and any music being made
> available to the masses for download.

> In short, the CDr boots aren't a major target for law enforcement.
> Studios, musicians, lables, and rights agencies won't go bankrupt because
> of a handful of bootlegs (most of which THEY leaked in the first place).
> The downloadable versions of that music ARE the problem, though. It's all
> a matter of how the music is being distributed. You'll see reviews of
> bootlegs at Filmtracks, but you'll never hear any of us in support of
> downloading files.

> That's where the line is drawn.

> Christian

It just seems a little murky to me. I've seen many CD boots of complete scores. For example, Sony had put out the expanded Star Trek TMP score a few years back. Then, sometime later, a 2 CD version came out with 99% of the score. Now Goldsmith's not getting a dime of this. If the composer or the company holding the rights did not want the whole thing out there, then someone who had access released it. And it's been copied enough times for it cross my path (trust me, I'm the LAST person to run into these things). What it boils down to (and I admit, I may be misunderstanding the whole process), is that the artists work is being circulated without his permission and without him being compensated. Doesn't that constitute stealing?

One the other hand, you are correct: the number of folks downloading far outweighs the people with bootlegs. The dowloads also distribute scores which ARE available for purchase, which is a real crime (not to mention cheap on the part of these fans - buy the damned album). But I still feel if you're going to be against downloads, you should at least frown on bootlegs (and in fairness, you have mentioned something like this on your site).

Christian, I'm not starting trouble (no, really), I'm just trying to understand the issue. While boots can be a real boon to a score which would never go around otherwise, the existance is still illegal. Remember, bootlegs are not "promotional copies". Bootlegs are complete versions of any score, whether or not an official album exists. And considering who Jerry Goldsmith is, he does NOT need a promotion album.

Not for anything, my post was so far down, I was surprised you even noticed it. :-)

Love your site!

None of your Business
(s010600061bc22c52.ed.shawcable.ne
t)

Pogel Adler
Re: Why?!   Sunday, November 28, 2004 (12:08 p.m.)

Not all people on your website are from the US of A !!!! In Canada it is perfectly
legal for me to download any music I feel like.... and really do these artists really need my $.99 I think not!! Industry and corprate America have stepped on the little guy for decades... Most of these people live in CASTLES... Give the peasants some crumbs. What the hell gives you the right to track me??? why should you know more about me than I wish to tell you...YOU ARE NOT AN AUTHORITY!! I have not comitted ANY crime. I want free soundtracks...like $12 to see the movie wasn't enough...soundtracks PROMOTE the film ya know.

I am not an IP number....I am a free MAN!!...I HAVE RIGHTS TOO!!

(pd9e4855f.dip.t-dialin.net)

Ganz
Re: Anyone knows where to download the soundtrack for free?   Wednesday, May 5, 2004 (7:46 a.m.)

If you don't want to spend money on something you don't know, there are endless amounts of sample clips on the net, like this site or even Amazon, which has samples to almost every cue on many scores.

Can't wait until I get the score (still have to wait until May 10th... )

Ganz
(29pc225.sshunet.nl)

Pogel Adler
Re: Anyone knows where to download the soundtrack for free?   Sunday, May 9, 2004 (3:46 p.m.)

> If you don't want to spend money on something you don't know, there are
> endless amounts of sample clips on the net, like this site or even Amazon,
> which has samples to almost every cue on many scores.

> Can't wait until I get the score (still have to wait until May 10th...
> )

Have it here!

liz
(c211-30-154-167.blktn3.nsw.optusn
et.com.au)

Sandra
Re: Anyone knows where to download the soundtrack for free?   Thursday, May 13, 2004 (9:03 p.m.)

Hi;

If you want the soundtrack to Van Helsing (Fantastic Movie and soundtrack) go to a search engine and type in WinMX you will find it and you can join for free. They have the whole album available to Van Helsing (thats where l got mine) plus others.

hope this helps!

liz

DeadLine
(62.162.224.252)

Sandra
Re: Anyone knows where to download the soundtrack for free?   Saturday, May 22, 2004 (11:49 a.m.)

sorry, dude

LadyInque
(c-24-60-13-123.hsd1.ma.comcast.ne
t)

Sandra
Try the library   Thursday, June 16, 2005 (7:29 a.m.)

Hey, I know this may not work for everyone, but have you tried the public library? They don't have everything, but they might have what's popular. My public library has a computer system that lets me request stuff from all over the state. That's how I sample albums. That way I can see the liner notes too, which is a big deal for me.

Anyway, it's free, and if I hate the score, I just send it back.

a friend
(dialup-4.232.189.32.Dial1.LosAnge
les1.Level3.net)

Sandra
Re: Anyone knows where to download the soundtrack for free?   Tuesday, October 25, 2005 (4:47 p.m.)

> I looked everywhere but I can't find it. Can someone please give me some
> kind of link where I can download the free mp3 files???

> THNX ALOT!!!

> Greets from Holland

Try desiringhayden.net for Revenge of the Sith soundtrack.

Asdaq
(202.179.137.14)

Sandra
Re: Anyone knows where to download the soundtrack for free?   Saturday, August 18, 2007 (6:48 a.m.)

There is a website.

These are Gladiator film soundtracks.

If you want specfic film soundtrack just write specific name in text field.and press find.

David
(174-19-210-182.bois.qwest.net)
Sandra
Re: Anyone knows where to download the soundtrack for free?   Sunday, September 19, 2010 (2:40 p.m.)
• Now Playing: Simpsons movie soundtrack

Go too Full-albums.net and type the album that you want in the search bar. You will find the soundtrack and you can download it for free.

All of you people who are arguing should just look at yourselves! You are on a soundtrack website, bickering about downloading Van Helsing!