Filmtracks needs your help. Support the site by donating today! Learn more.
SUPPORT FILMTRACKS! CLICK HERE FIRST:
Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk
iTunes (U.S.)
Amazon.ca
Amazon.fr
eBay (U.S.)
Amazon.de
Amazon.es
Half.com
Glisten Effect
Editorial Reviews
Scoreboard Forum
Viewer Ratings
Composers
Awards
   NEWEST MAJOR REVIEWS:
     1. Fantastic Beasts: Grindelwald
    2. Dr. Seuss' The Grinch
   3. The Nutcracker/Four Realms
  4. Halloween
 5. Venom
6. House With a Clock/Walls
   CURRENT MOST POPULAR REVIEWS:
         1. Solo: A Star Wars Story
        2. Batman
       3. Jurassic World: Kingdom
      4. The Predator
     5. Edward Scissorhands
    6. Mission: Impossible - Fallout
   7. Christopher Robin
  8. Apollo 13
 9. Ant-Man and the Wasp
10. The Equalizer 2
Home Page
Menu Options ▼
Comments about the soundtrack for Vibes (James Horner)
Christian, you're an A$$

JG
<Send E-Mail>
(dialup-4.246.36.89.Dial1.SanJose1
.Level3.net)


  Responses to this Comment:
Christian Kühn
Mr. Jingle Jangles
Christian, you're an A$$   Thursday, October 20, 2005 (8:46 a.m.) 

It's clear that you have totally blown off this site and care very little what your veiwers think.

Tuning out... good bye!!!!

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Christian Kühn
(p85.212.137.248.tisdip.tiscali.de)
Profile Picture
  In Response to:
JG

  Responses to this Comment:
CHris
Matthew
Re: Christian, you're an A$$   Thursday, October 20, 2005 (2:13 p.m.) 

> Tuning out... good bye!!!!

You won't be missed.

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


CHris
<Send E-Mail>
(dialup-4.246.39.253.Dial1.SanJose
1.Level3.net)

  In Response to:
Christian Kühn

  Responses to this Comment:
Matthew Cadman
Christian Kühn
Re: Christian, you're an A$$   Thursday, October 20, 2005 (3:35 p.m.) 

> You won't be missed.

That's it, you tell 'em, Christian!!! That's the most that you have written in two whole weeks. Better put some ice on that writters cramp.

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Matthew Cadman
<Send E-Mail>
(24-196-247-116.dhcp.spbg.sc.chart
er.com)

  In Response to:
CHris

  Responses to this Comment:
TomTomGo
Re: Christian, you're an A$$   Thursday, October 20, 2005 (9:31 p.m.) 

> That's it, you tell 'em, Christian!!! That's the most that you have
> written in two whole weeks. Better put some ice on that writters cramp.

Hey, Christian,
I'm actually enjoying the Horner soundtrack reviews...
I am an avid fan and completist so it is very interesting for me to read these reviews.
I ask one new one out of you though -
would you please review the Chumscrubber!
I am very curious and would love to know about it before I shelled out $18 at my local B&N.

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


TomTomGo
<Send E-Mail>
(cache-frr-aa05.proxy.aol.com)

  In Response to:
Matthew Cadman

  Responses to this Comment:
CHris
ElfmanFanatic
Re: Christian, you're an A$$   Friday, October 21, 2005 (2:05 a.m.) 

> Hey, Christian,
I'm actually enjoying the Horner soundtrack reviews...
>
I am an avid fan and completist so it is very interesting for me to
> read these reviews.
I ask one new one out of you though -
would
> you please review the Chumscrubber!
I am very curious and would love
> to know about it before I shelled out $18 at my local B&N.

Hm, looking at the current state of this site I´m afraid that you have to take look over to MOVIEWAVE.net, which already has a review of The Chumscrubber. Seems to be very interesting.

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


CHris
<Send E-Mail>
(dialup-4.246.39.39.Dial1.SanJose1
.Level3.net)

  In Response to:
TomTomGo

  Responses to this Comment:
F
Re: Christian, you're an A$$   Friday, October 21, 2005 (7:28 a.m.) 

I'm actually enjoying the Horner soundtrack reviews...
I am an avid fan
> and completist so it is very interesting for me to
I ask one new one
> out of you though -
would
I am very curious and would love

> Hm, looking at the current state of this site I´m afraid that you have to
> take look over to MOVIEWAVE.net, which already has a review of The
> Chumscrubber. Seems to be very interesting.

Looks like a great site... and they are totally on top of ALL the new releases. thanks for the heads up.


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


F
<Send E-Mail>
(80-102-225-68.bcn2.dialup.uni2.es)

  In Response to:
CHris

  Responses to this Comment:
H. karl K.
Re: Christian, you're an A$$   Monday, October 24, 2005 (5:52 a.m.) 

I still enter here frequently... But man, you should show some respect to viewers' opinion. Cause a website (and mostly a site with ads to ebay, amazon, etc.. like this) needs people and visits. Keep that also in mind.

I also prefer Moviewave, which reviews NEW and not so new releases, not just HORNER.

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


H. karl K.
<Send E-Mail>
(dialup-4.246.39.184.Dial1.SanJose
1.Level3.net)

  In Response to:
F

  Responses to this Comment:
Mike
Re: Christian, you're an A$$   Monday, October 24, 2005 (2:13 p.m.) 

> I still enter here frequently... But man, you should show some respect to
> viewers' opinion. Cause a website (and mostly a site with ads to ebay,
> amazon, etc.. like this) needs people and visits. Keep that also in mind.

> I also prefer Moviewave, which reviews NEW and not so new releases, not
> just HORNER.

Man, I'll have to agree. You really grate against the readers of this site and should show a little more respect to them. Granted, some have been a bit more aggressive than can be justified, but still, you seem to show very little regard to their opinions and really come off sounding like a bit of a jerk. I like this site, but agree with popular opinion that it has slumped to levels that makes me look else where for soundtrack input - and your bad attitude is what really has pushed me in favor to look around. Oddly enough, it was because of others postings on this site that has lead me to MOVIEWAVE.com. A great site and they even have reviews of HORNER's newer scores, such CHUMSCUBBER and FLIGHTPLAN.

As a long time reader of this site I feel that I need to a firm stand on these issues. So, please, get it together, or I will no longer feel obligated to support this site any further.


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Mike
(cpe-24-24-174-2.socal.res.rr.com)

  In Response to:
H. karl K.
Re: Christian, you're an A$$   Wednesday, October 26, 2005 (7:32 a.m.) 

> Man, I'll have to agree. You really grate against the readers of this site
> and should show a little more respect to them. Granted, some have been a
> bit more aggressive than can be justified, but still, you seem to show
> very little regard to their opinions and really come off sounding like a
> bit of a jerk. I like this site, but agree with popular opinion that it
> has slumped to levels that makes me look else where for soundtrack input -
> and your bad attitude is what really has pushed me in favor to look
> around. Oddly enough, it was because of others postings on this site that
> has lead me to MOVIEWAVE.com. A great site and they even have reviews of
> HORNER's newer scores, such CHUMSCUBBER and FLIGHTPLAN.

> As a long time reader of this site I feel that I need to a firm stand on
> these issues. So, please, get it together, or I will no longer feel
> obligated to support this site any further.

There's something funny and ironic about all the Horner reviews. Just like Honer's music which has become reptative and run-of-the-mill, so has Christian's reviews. Art follows life I suppose.


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


ElfmanFanatic
<Send E-Mail>
(dialup-4.246.39.39.Dial1.SanJose1
.Level3.net)

  In Response to:
TomTomGo
Re: Christian, you're an A$$   Friday, October 21, 2005 (7:46 a.m.) 

I'm actually enjoying the Horner soundtrack reviews...
I am an avid fan
> and completist so it is very interesting for me to
I ask one new one
> out of you though -
would
I am very curious and would love

> Hm, looking at the current state of this site I´m afraid that you have to
> take look over to MOVIEWAVE.net, which already has a review of The
> Chumscrubber. Seems to be very interesting.

It looks like Christian is being totally defiant to his readers. It only recently found MOVIEWAVE.net, thanks for the reminder. It's a great site, with a wealth of reviews... lots of "Modern" ones.

From now on, SEE YOU ALL OVER AT MOVIEWAVE.COM


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Christian Kühn
(p85.212.172.193.tisdip.tiscali.de)
Profile Picture
  In Response to:
CHris
Re: Christian, you're an A$$   Tuesday, November 1, 2005 (3:21 a.m.) 

> That's it, you tell 'em, Christian!!! That's the most that you have
> written in two whole weeks. Better put some ice on that writters cramp.

You won't be missed either.

NEXT!


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Matthew
(24-196-247-116.dhcp.spbg.sc.chart
er.com)
Profile Picture
  In Response to:
Christian Kühn

  Responses to this Comment:
Christian Kühn
Re: Christian, you're an A$$   Saturday, October 22, 2005 (7:38 p.m.) 

> You won't be missed.

Just one question...
If you don't have time or are not interested in keeping this up, I would love to take on some of the
responsibility or donate some reviews!
Soundtracks are a strong passion of mine and I would love to see this site continue to thrive!
Please let me know...
my email is mailmcc@juno.com


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Christian Kühn
(p85.212.172.193.tisdip.tiscali.de)
Profile Picture
  In Response to:
Matthew
Here's some thought fodder...   Tuesday, November 1, 2005 (3:24 a.m.) 

I am not who he is.
He is not who I am.
Yet both of us are Christians.
And each is different from the other.



Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Mr. Jingle Jangles
(adsl-144-115-89.mia.bellsouth.net)
Profile Picture
  In Response to:
JG
Re: Christian, you're an A$$   Sunday, March 16, 2014 (4:16 p.m.) 

Priceless thread. What's better, the same fanboy posting idiot crap under different names or the fact that he thought that Christian Kühn was Christian Clemmensen?


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display



Copyright © 1998-2018, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.
The reviews and other textual content contained on the filmtracks.com site may not be published, broadcast,
rewritten or redistributed without the prior written authority of Christian Clemmensen at Filmtracks Publications. Scoreboard created 7/24/98 and last updated 4/25/15.