SUPPORT FILMTRACKS! CLICK HERE FIRST:
Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk
iTunes (U.S.)
Amazon.ca
Amazon.fr
eBay (U.S.)
Amazon.de
Amazon.es
Half.com
Glisten Effect
Editorial Reviews
Scoreboard Forum
Viewer Ratings
Composers
Awards
   NEWEST MAJOR REVIEWS:
     1. Avengers: Endgame
    2. Shazam!
   3. Dumbo
  4. Captain Marvel
 5. HTTYD: The Hidden World
6. The Lego Movie 2
   CURRENT MOST POPULAR REVIEWS:
         1. Batman
        2. Star Wars: The Last Jedi
       3. Apollo 13
      4. Edward Scissorhands
     5. How to Train Your Dragon
    6. Jurassic World: Kingdom
   7. First Man
  8. Solo: A Star Wars Story
 9. Justice League
10. Ready Player One
Home Page
Menu Options ▼
Comments about the soundtrack for Star Wars: Attack of the Clones (John Williams)
Music as written for the film vs. Music as heard in the film

David Gray
<Send E-Mail>
(cybernetcafe-gw.adsl.globaldial.c
om)


  Responses to this Comment:
Došan Bilge
Music as written for the film vs. Music as heard in the film   Saturday, May 25, 2002 (3:56 a.m.) 

By watching the film it sounds as if Lucas did some major cuts that toally screwed with williams. there was almost no scene that allowed williams to time to build upon.
also, i thought the film was poor. but everyone else think it was good.
but yeah, the soundtrack in the film wasn't as good as it could have i reckon.
david.

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Došan Bilge
<Send E-Mail>
(212.252.6.205)

  In Response to:
David Gray

  Responses to this Comment:
clone 5
Re: Music as written for the film vs. Music as heard in the   Monday, May 27, 2002 (12:18 a.m.) 

> By watching the film it sounds as if Lucas did some major cuts that toally
> screwed with williams. there was almost no scene that allowed williams to
> time to build upon.
also, i thought the film was poor. but everyone
> else think it was good.
but yeah, the soundtrack in the film wasn't as
> good as it could have i reckon.
david.

I also think the movie was too poor. It was the worst Star Wars for me. It had no good war sequence, just lasers flying around and explosions over and over and it had no good script. The story was ok but the dialogue was so much foolish, I've gone mad while watching.

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


clone 5
<Send E-Mail>
(1cust134.tnt17.lax3.da.uu.net)

  In Response to:
Došan Bilge

  Responses to this Comment:
Došan Bilge
Re: Music as written for the film vs. Music as heard in the   Monday, May 27, 2002 (8:51 p.m.) 

also, i thought the film was poor. but everyone
but yeah, the
> soundtrack in the film wasn't as
david.

> I also think the movie was too poor. It was the worst Star Wars for me. It
> had no good war sequence, just lasers flying around and explosions over
> and over and it had no good script. The story was ok but the dialogue was
> so much foolish, I've gone mad while watching.
Isn't that what all the starwars movies are, lasers flying around explosions over and over. HELLO!!! Where have you been, that is what starwars is all about. Like Always, THE MOVIE KICKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And since when did the script ever have to be so serious. It never was, the lines are just as corny as they use to be. Oh, by the way, don't ever bring your negative comments to an AOTC movie in Hollywood at the Chinese Theatre, we out number you hundreds to one. AND WERE STILL GOING ON STRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Došan Bilge
<Send E-Mail>
(212.252.6.205)

  In Response to:
clone 5

  Responses to this Comment:
Matt
Re: Music as written for the film vs. Music as heard in the   Tuesday, May 28, 2002 (10:26 a.m.) 

> also, i thought the film was poor. but everyone
but yeah, the
>
david.
Isn't that what all the starwars movies are, lasers flying
> around explosions over and over. HELLO!!! Where have you been, that is
> what starwars is all about. Like Always, THE MOVIE KICKS
> ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And since when did the script ever have to be so
> serious. It never was, the lines are just as corny as they use to be. Oh,
> by the way, don't ever bring your negative comments to an AOTC movie in
> Hollywood at the Chinese Theatre, we out number you hundreds to one. AND
> WERE STILL GOING ON STRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

no, episode 1 didn't contain that much foolish dialogue like between anakin and padme and really no other starwars treated Jedi's so sarcastic. I was shocked when I saw 2 jedi's in front of animals in the arena. Those are Jedi's for christ sake, you can't kill them with bunch of animals in an arena, it was sooooooooooooooooooooo much foolish. And the nonsense factory scene, it really reminded me toy story kind of animation movie, everything looked so much cartoon. It was bad. I won't like any scene in that movie except the Yoda fight scene.

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Matt
<Send E-Mail>
(spider-syd-aa013.proxy.aol.com)

  In Response to:
Došan Bilge
Re: Music as written for the film vs. Music as heard in the   Wednesday, July 31, 2002 (2:26 a.m.) 

but yeah, the
david.
Isn't that what all the starwars movies are,
> lasers flying

> no, episode 1 didn't contain that much foolish dialogue like between
> anakin and padme and really no other starwars treated Jedi's so sarcastic.
> I was shocked when I saw 2 jedi's in front of animals in the arena. Those
> are Jedi's for christ sake, you can't kill them with bunch of animals in
> an arena, it was sooooooooooooooooooooo much foolish. And the nonsense
> factory scene, it really reminded me toy story kind of animation movie,
> everything looked so much cartoon. It was bad. I won't like any scene in
> that movie except the Yoda fight scene.

The movie was awesome, so don't anyone bag or ctriticise it, otherwise your the ones who need help. STAR WARS EPISODE II:ATTACK OF THE CLONES, is amazing!!!!Same with all STAR WARS films!


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display



Copyright © 1998-2019, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.
The reviews and other textual content contained on the filmtracks.com site may not be published, broadcast,
rewritten or redistributed without the prior written authority of Christian Clemmensen at Filmtracks Publications. Scoreboard created 7/24/98 and last updated 4/25/15.