SUPPORT FILMTRACKS! WE EARN A
        2. Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker
       3. LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring
     5. Justice League
  8. Spider-Man
 9. How to Train Your Dragon
10. Alice Through the Looking Glass
Comments about the soundtrack for Gladiator (Hans Zimmer/Lisa Gerrard)
"The Ring" soundtrack available in... 2025 or 2099?

Defrère Jérémy
(193.190.111.4)

Levente Benedek
Ryan
Daren
RingBearer
Aragorn
"The Ring" soundtrack available in... 2025 or 2099?   Monday, February 17, 2003 (2:35 a.m.)

Isn't there some label out there (Dreamworks Records? Varèse Sarabande? Milan Records? Decca Records? ...) willing to release the amazing soundtrack to "The Ring"????? Come on, there has got to be one! People, I'm losing my patience now (and, hopefully, I know I'm not the only one). This music is wonderful. What are you guys waiting for to release it? The end of the world? Or are you all lazy or what?

YOU TOO, don't hesitate to express your big frustration about that matter. The more we are to complain, the more chances we have to be heard.

DJ (tha nice guy y'all makin' madd wit' dat bull )

Levente Benedek
(dial058107.vnet.hu)

Defrère Jérémy

Juan
Re: "The Ring" soundtrack available in... 2025 or 2099?   Tuesday, February 18, 2003 (6:43 a.m.)

> Isn't there some label out there (Dreamworks Records? Varèse Sarabande?
> Milan Records? Decca Records? ...) willing to release the amazing
> soundtrack to "The Ring"????? Come on, there has got to be one!
> People, I'm losing my patience now (and, hopefully, I know I'm not the
> only one). This music is wonderful. What are you guys waiting for to
> release it? The end of the world? Or are you all lazy or what?

> YOU TOO, don't hesitate to express your big frustration about that matter.
> The more we are to complain, the more chances we have to be heard.

> DJ (tha nice guy y'all makin' madd wit' dat bull )

I agree with Ring. But you didn't answered me from my last message.

Juan
(cache-ntc-ae11.proxy.aol.com)

Levente Benedek

Adam
Ring in Europe   Friday, August 22, 2003 (1:45 a.m.)

Does anyone have ANY more info on the release of this soundtrack in Europe? Where was the 411 acquired?

Adam
(cs2416729-179.houston.rr.com)

Juan

Kestrel
ken
I Found A site   Saturday, January 31, 2004 (3:08 p.m.)

It's a bootleg soundtrack but the quality is exxcelent

Kestrel
(12-216-213-207.client.mchsi.com)

Adam

Bobby
Re: I Found A site   Monday, February 16, 2004 (11:04 a.m.)

> http://www.hans-zimmer.com/fr/mv/promo/ring/ring.htm It's a bootleg
> soundtrack but the quality is exxcelent
Where do you download/buy it? I could only get a few tracks off that site by hunting around.

Bobby
(cache-rm02.proxy.aol.com)

Kestrel

Kestrel
Re: I Found A site   Friday, March 5, 2004 (7:21 p.m.)

I went there too and I couldn't even get a few tracks off that site as you said you were able to do. Where did you find them?
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Thanks, if anyone can help!!!!

Kestrel
(12-216-213-207.client.mchsi.com)

Bobby

Rick
That's the end of that   Wednesday, April 7, 2004 (9:22 a.m.)

I emailed Jim Dooley and he said there were no plans to release the soundtrack.

Rick
(alb-24-195-167-16.nycap.rr.com)
Kestrel
Re: That's the end of that   Sunday, January 16, 2005 (3:01 p.m.)

Mr. Dooley! I had all my hopes up! Looks like I'll be buying the Grudge Soundtrack... It's kinda the same....

ken
(198.24.31.107)

Adam
New Ring Soundtrack   Tuesday, March 8, 2005 (5:24 p.m.)

A NEW RING/RING TWO SOUNTRACK WILL BE SOLD STARTING MARCH 15th!!!
I guess it has music from both movies...i'm gonna buy it anyway!

Ryan
(65.219.27.24.cfl.rr.com)

Defrère Jérémy

weps
Samara
Re: "The Ring" soundtrack available in... 2025 or 2099?   Sunday, February 23, 2003 (6:12 p.m.)

> Isn't there some label out there (Dreamworks Records? Varèse Sarabande?
> Milan Records? Decca Records? ...) willing to release the amazing
> soundtrack to "The Ring"????? Come on, there has got to be one!
> People, I'm losing my patience now (and, hopefully, I know I'm not the
> only one). This music is wonderful. What are you guys waiting for to
> release it? The end of the world? Or are you all lazy or what?

> YOU TOO, don't hesitate to express your big frustration about that matter.
> The more we are to complain, the more chances we have to be heard.

> DJ (tha nice guy y'all makin' madd wit' dat bull )

I agree, what the hell?? Why not release it, are they too rich that they don't want more money or what??? Cause this will be gauranteed to sell millions!!!! Release this soundtrack already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

weps
(cblmdm204-118-187-9.buckeye-expre
ss.com)

Ryan
Re: "The Ring" soundtrack available in... 2025 or 2099?   Monday, February 24, 2003 (1:56 p.m.)

I'm in - I'm a Hans Zimmer junkie - Crimson tide, Gladiator, The Rock (yada blah and so on)- problem is who do we bother?????????

Samara
(12-239-93-150.client.attbi.com)

Ryan

Daren
Secret Agent#007
Re: "The Ring" soundtrack available in... 2025 or 2099?   Monday, February 24, 2003 (6:53 p.m.)

> Yes!!!!!I must have that CD!!!! Somebody please release the soundtrack!!! the songs are ********** cannot be described with words!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!!

Daren
(modemcable046.253-202-24.mtl.mc.v
ideotron.ca)

Samara

Pawel Stroinski
...   Tuesday, February 25, 2003 (7:56 p.m.)

songs?

Pawel Stroinski
(pc25.pi.tpsa.pl)
Daren
Tracks   Thursday, March 13, 2003 (7:23 a.m.)

> songs?

Some people mistake tracks for songs...

Secret Agent#007
(ktsk115209.catv.ppp.infoweb.ne.jp)

Samara

Levente Benedek
Re: "The Ring" soundtrack available in... 2025 or 2099?   Monday, January 12, 2004 (10:06 p.m.)

attention all you wanting the ring soundtrack.

1. get the dvd.
2.Find a Mac OSX buddy!
3.Download wiretap ( Its free simple software a total no brainer)
4.play the dvd in your coputer till the end of the movie. as soon as
the music starts you start to record. this will record what ever the computer is playing
thein it will give you a AIFF file. then use Toast to burn it in to a dvd, or Cd R.

Enjoy!

The whole sountrack its at the end of the movie. on the credits.

Levente Benedek
(ktv32-234-77.catv-pool.axelero.hu)

Secret Agent#007
An existing THE RING soundtrack.   Monday, March 22, 2004 (12:04 p.m.)

The Ring soundtrack exists on the internet. It is a 29 minutes score and it has no SFX.

Daren
(modemcable046.253-202-24.mtl.mc.v
ideotron.ca)

Defrère Jérémy

Defrère Jérémy
Peter Werner
Vestard
Bry Vignalio
The Ring will be released... so cool it dude   Tuesday, February 25, 2003 (7:59 p.m.)

> Isn't there some label out there (Dreamworks Records? Varèse Sarabande?
> Milan Records? Decca Records? ...) willing to release the amazing
> soundtrack to "The Ring"????? Come on, there has got to be one!
> People, I'm losing my patience now (and, hopefully, I know I'm not the
> only one). This music is wonderful. What are you guys waiting for to
> release it? The end of the world? Or are you all lazy or what?

> YOU TOO, don't hesitate to express your big frustration about that matter.
> The more we are to complain, the more chances we have to be heard.

Cool it man, it's gonna be released in europe this year. I don't know the date though, but if you really need to listen to some music from The Ring, just download a program called "filetopia" and go to the channel "Moviemusic" there search or ask for the "end credits suite from the ring"

Defrère Jérémy
(193.190.111.4)

Daren

Pawel Stroinski
Don't get me wrong, man, I'm as cool as an icecube   Tuesday, February 25, 2003 (11:21 p.m.)

> Cool it man, it's gonna be released in europe this year. I don't know the
> date though, but if you really need to listen to some music from The Ring,
> just download a program called "filetopia" and go to the channel
> "Moviemusic" there search or ask for the "end credits suite
> from the ring"

Just in case you ignore it, DUDE, I've already downloaded this damned program and done all this, but the quality of the track sucks like hell. And my question is: why the heck should my thirst be quenched with such a rotten track????????????????????????????

But thanks anyway!

P.S.: release date of the new Zimmer, "Tears of the Sun" scheduled on March 18th 2003 (the label is Varèse Sarabande).

Pawel Stroinski
(pb42.warszawa.cvx.ppp.tpnet.pl)
Defrère Jérémy

JMG
Re: Don't get me wrong, man, I'm as cool as an icecube   Monday, September 8, 2003 (12:58 a.m.)

> Just in case you ignore it, DUDE, I've already downloaded this damned
> program and done all this, but the quality of the track sucks like hell.
> And my question is: why the heck should my thirst be quenched with such a
> rotten track????????????????????????????

> But thanks anyway!

> P.S.: release date of the new Zimmer, "Tears of the Sun"
> scheduled on March 18th 2003 (the label is Varèse Sarabande).

I do have a Promo from the Ring. The tracklist goes as follows:

1. Seven Days to Die
2. Aidan
3. Drawing/Investigation
4. Lighthouse Music
5. Floating Minds
6. Overboard
7. Under the Rug
8. End Credits

I have it in MP3, so I do have a longer version of the last track (18 seconds worth of music, but quiet). The score is great, of course look for it. I can mail you the cover if you want.

Pawel

JMG
(host15.200-117-212.telecom.net.ar)

Pawel Stroinski
Re: Don't get me wrong, man, I'm as cool as an icecube   Thursday, July 29, 2004 (1:48 p.m.)

> I do have a Promo from the Ring. The tracklist goes as follows:

> 1. Seven Days to Die
2. Aidan
3. Drawing/Investigation
> Lighthouse Music
5. Floating Minds
6. Overboard
7. Under the
> Rug
8. End Credits

> I have it in MP3, so I do have a longer version of the last track (18
> seconds worth of music, but quiet). The score is great, of course look for
> it. I can mail you the cover if you want.

> Pawel
Please, tell me where did you get it? Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JMG

Peter Werner
(dialin-212-144-156-048.arcor-ip.n
et)

Daren
Three Preview MP3s   Saturday, March 1, 2003 (8:07 a.m.)

There are three sample Mp3 files on the website of the co-composer:
The quality is quite good.

They all seem to play around the old "dies irae" church choral.

Peter

Vestard
(lvl-mac213.usc.edu)
Daren
Re: What??? Say...it...again...please...   Thursday, April 24, 2003 (4:09 p.m.)

> Cool it man, it's gonna be released in europe this year.

??? When? How? On what label? In Europe only? ARE YOU SURE???

Vesty

Bry Vignalio
(tommy.cjuhsd.k12.ca.us)

Daren
Re: The Ring will be released... so cool it dude   Friday, April 25, 2003 (8:28 a.m.)

> just download a program called "filetopia" and go to the channel
> "Moviemusic" there search or ask for the "end credits suite
> from the ring"

Well i got as far as downloading filetopia, but i don't knw how to search for the channel "Moviemusic"?
How do you?;8| =

RingBearer
(213.233.102.222.dial.xnet.ro)

Defrère Jérémy
Somebody should give this company marketing lessons   Thursday, March 27, 2003 (3:49 p.m.)

I admit this is the strangest marketing policy I've ever seen. They released the movie, they released the DVD, and now they're waiting for God knows what to release the score. I must admit it's ridiculous, I hope this isn't the beginning of a trend.
Anyway, I hope they'll release this soundtrack as soon as possible, I really liked it. Especially the cellos in the scene where Rachel is driving into the mountains and when that poor horse gets crazy.
Oh, by the way, the two long tracks on that french website where they sample three score tracks don't work. I gues the links are messed up.

Aragorn
(cus05-114.cbnstl.net)

Defrère Jérémy
Should be out in october, found this at some site   Monday, January 12, 2004 (3:55 p.m.)

I heard from a website from a co-composer that the soundtrack will be due out in October of 2004. just search for "the ring soundtrack" on google and you'll find a website of mr. dooley who co-composed the score. it states "october" on his biography page

Copyright © 1998-2021, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.