3. Nightmare Before Christmas
     5. Justice League
  8. Maleficent
 9. Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Comments about the soundtrack for Jurassic Park III (Don Davis)
Trailer Music

Dave
(141.158.77.182)

FishBulb
Don Smith
Trailer Music   Friday, August 10, 2001 (7:59 p.m.)

I have a quick question kind of aside from the score...sorry. But in commercial # 3 for the jurassic park 3 trailer, does anyone know the music or rather what it is from....it is very intense.

FishBulb
(webcachem03b.cache.pol.co.uk)
Dave

Bill Hicks
Re: Trailer Music   Friday, August 24, 2001 (10:11 a.m.)

> I have a quick question kind of aside from the score...sorry. But in
> commercial # 3 for the jurassic park 3 trailer, does anyone know the music
> or rather what it is from....it is very intense.

I'm not quite certain which trailer your talking about, but I know one JP3 trailer used 'the good bit' from John Williams' "Visitor In San Diego" track from "The Lost World: Jurassic Park". But hey, if it aint that its probably "Watch the Birdy" by Immediate Music. They do a lot of trailer music, and I think that particular track was featured in one of the JP films.

Hope i helped

Bill Hicks
(modemcable005.21-202-24.mtl.mc.vi
deotron.ca)

FishBulb

FishBulb
Re: Trailer Music   Monday, January 14, 2002 (8:33 p.m.)

> I'm not quite certain which trailer your talking about, but I know one JP3
> trailer used 'the good bit' from John Williams' "Visitor In San
> Diego" track from "The Lost World: Jurassic Park". But hey,
> if it aint that its probably "Watch the Birdy" by Immediate
> Music. They do a lot of trailer music, and I think that particular track
> was featured in one of the JP films.

> Hope i helped

Next time you go to soundtrack.net to check out their trailer music section, why don't you just say so instead of trying to sound smarter than you are, you dumb shit.
"Immediate Music does a lot of trailer music."
Geeeez... Get a life.

FishBulb
(webcacheh01a.cache.pol.co.uk)
Bill Hicks

Bills Hicks
shawn murphy
Re: Trailer Music   Thursday, January 17, 2002 (11:55 a.m.)

> Next time you go to soundtrack.net to check out their trailer music
> section, why don't you just say so instead of trying to sound smarter than
> you are, you dumb shit.
"Immediate Music does a lot of trailer
> music."
Geeeez... Get a life.

well u raise some interesting points, bill. the point of these boards is so that people with questions like the one about the trailer music, can recieve the answers to the best of the other viewer's knowledge. It certainly isn't for abuse like this. there is ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM with the answer i gave, it merely states what i knew to be true. as for soundtrack.net, yeah ive been there, and yeah its a good site. but i havent been there in a while, so i gave the answer to the best of my knowledge (thats why i was unsure about which jp trailer "watch the birdy" was in). Theres no problem with me saying wit was Immediate, or that Immediate do a lot of trailer music, cos it WAS Imeediate, and THEY DO DO a lot of trailer music. You cant argue with facts. I dont believe soundtrack.net gives out exactly what track titles to look for in the trailer section either, so u wanna give me some jackass answer as to how i knew it was "Visitor In San Diego"??? I'll tell u how i gave that answer, its cos I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. its not like everyone knows about soundtrack.net, let alone goes there, so i gave a simple, straight answer as best i could.

PS. "Geez... Get a life." You saying this to me when i gave a good enough answer? Your the one who needs to "get a life", Bill, for picking out bad things with other people's decent enough answers! U wanna start a war on this thing, cos i kno i dont...

Bills Hicks
(modemcable002.179-202-24.mtl.mc.v
ideotron.ca)

FishBulb
Re: Trailer Music   Friday, January 18, 2002 (2:17 p.m.)

Fine, let's drop this.

shawn murphy
(adsl-68-88-65-38.dsl.rcsntx.swbel
l.net)

FishBulb
Re: Trailer Music   Sunday, June 8, 2003 (10:43 p.m.)

In the long trailer, the music featured at the beginning was from "The Stegosaurus" and there was no music taken from "Visitor in San Diego" in the entire trailer.

Don Smith
(spider-tn032.proxy.aol.com)

Dave

Ted
Dave
Marc-André
Re: Trailer Music   Saturday, September 15, 2001 (1:12 p.m.)

Does anyone know what the music in one of the later JP3 trailers. This trailer was featured, I think, after the movie was released. The music is a great vocal perfomance of what sounds like a heroic theme. It's not the music from the orginal JP and TLW, and not the percussive element in the orginal trailer. The only other information on the music I'm looking for is that it was also featured in the trailer to MEN OF HONOR.

If you can, please let me know what this music is.

Ted
(cc436544-a.plymth1.pa.home.com)

Don Smith
Re: Trailer Music   Friday, September 21, 2001 (10:34 a.m.)

> Does anyone know what the music in one of the later JP3 trailers. This
> trailer was featured, I think, after the movie was released. The music is
> a great vocal perfomance of what sounds like a heroic theme. It's not the
> music from the orginal JP and TLW, and not the percussive element in the
> orginal trailer. The only other information on the music I'm looking for
> is that it was also featured in the trailer to MEN OF HONOR.

> If you can, please let me know what this music is.

It's music from James Newton Howard's heroic score for WATERWORLD

Dave
(dinero.tcom.purdue.edu)

Don Smith
Re: Trailer Music   Wednesday, October 3, 2001 (7:20 a.m.)

You can pick the trailer up at a place called ingen.net......go to lycos and type that in.....on that site it gives you a locaton to download the file

Marc-André
(modemcable127.17-201-24.que.mc.vi
deotron.ca)

Don Smith
JP3 trailer music   Wednesday, December 19, 2001 (5:00 p.m.)

I know that many people have write about that but I didn't found the music I want. I want the music of the longest trailer. If you can tell me another music that is not on the CD, it's okay. Tell me also the site where to download it.

thanks

Copyright © 1998-2020, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.