SUPPORT FILMTRACKS! WE EARN A
COMMISSION ON WHAT YOU BUY:
Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk
eBay
Amazon.ca
Glisten Effect
Editorial Reviews
Scoreboard Forum
Viewer Ratings
Composers
Awards
   NEWEST MAJOR REVIEWS:
     1. Little Women
    2. Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker
   3. Jumanji: The Next Level
  4. Knives Out
 5. Frozen II
6. Ford v Ferrari


   CURRENT BEST-SELLING SCORES:
       1. Godzilla: King of the Monsters
      2. Romeo and Juliet
     3. The Monkey King
    4. John Williams in Vienna
   5. Space Battleship Yamato
  6. Willow
 7. Ready Player One
8. Ghostbusters
   CURRENT MOST POPULAR REVIEWS:
         1. How to Train Your Dragon
        2. Nightmare Before Christmas
       3. Gladiator
      4. Alice in Wonderland
     5. Harry Potter: Sorcerer's Stone
    6. Superman
   7. LOTR: Return of the King
  8. Titanic
 9. Raiders of the Lost Ark
10. Joker
Home Page
Menu Options ▼
Comments about the soundtrack for Jurassic Park III (Don Davis)
Hello There my name is timra I got question jurassic park 3

timra
<Send E-Mail>
(e0.filt2.shelby.tn.ena.net)


  Responses to this Comment:
jm
Jason
Jinxy
Hello There my name is timra I got question jurassic park 3   Monday, January 14, 2002 (1:51 p.m.) 

How did you make one the movie of the jurassic park 3 I got the movie an it was funny that amanda in the movie she ran because that big dinor Mr Allen tell the man to tell his wife to stop yell it to danger an she say what it a bad iedal to yell I hope I can join the in the movie because the make me so fuuny that to run.. Why did t-rex every dinor neck for that was bad for that dinor to died like that..

okay love timra powell

from union city tennesse 38261

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


jm
(slip-166-72-172-213.fl.us.prserv.
net)

  In Response to:
timra
Re: Hello There my name is timra I got question jurassic par   Friday, January 25, 2002 (11:53 a.m.) 

> How did you make one the movie of the jurassic park 3 I got the movie an
> it was funny that amanda in the movie she ran because that big dinor Mr
> Allen tell the man to tell his wife to stop yell it to danger an she say
> what it a bad iedal to yell I hope I can join the in the movie because the
> make me so fuuny that to run.. Why did t-rex every dinor neck for that was
> bad for that dinor to died like that..

> okay love timra powell

> from union city tennesse 38261

What?

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Jason
<Send E-Mail>
(65.211.169.161)

  In Response to:
timra
Re: Hello There my name is timra I got question jurassic par   Wednesday, January 30, 2002 (3:38 p.m.) 

> How did you make one the movie of the jurassic park 3 I got the movie an
> it was funny that amanda in the movie she ran because that big dinor Mr
> Allen tell the man to tell his wife to stop yell it to danger an she say
> what it a bad iedal to yell I hope I can join the in the movie because the
> make me so fuuny that to run.. Why did t-rex every dinor neck for that was
> bad for that dinor to died like that..

> okay love timra powell

> from union city tennesse 38261

What the ............ heck is this?


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Jinxy
<Send E-Mail>
(dialin-005.mnsu.edu)

  In Response to:
timra
Re: Hello There my name is timra I got question jurassic park 3   Saturday, June 21, 2003 (11:52 a.m.) 

> How did you make one the movie of the jurassic park 3 I got the movie an
> it was funny that amanda in the movie she ran because that big dinor Mr
> Allen tell the man to tell his wife to stop yell it to danger an she say
> what it a bad iedal to yell I hope I can join the in the movie because the
> make me so fuuny that to run.. Why did t-rex every dinor neck for that was
> bad for that dinor to died like that..

> okay love timra powell

> from union city tennesse 38261

This is the absolute oddest thing I've ever read before. Can you say ENGLISH TRAINING. Sorry to be so crude, but this is really really stupid.
jinxy

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display



Copyright © 1998-2020, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.
The reviews and other textual content contained on the filmtracks.com site may not be published, broadcast,
rewritten or redistributed without the prior written authority of Christian Clemmensen at Filmtracks Publications. Scoreboard created 7/24/98 and last updated 4/25/15.